Naval Battle Neo Navy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer – Episode 6 」
@Beerbottle

Following my onslaught, I took upon myself to become the bait by luring out the remnants of a bygone admiral that turned pirate. His former crew who patrolled the oceans becoming the judges, jury and executioners had now turn from the predators to the prey now. What awaited them would echo and reverberate throughout the world for a time until the next big news.

A young lady would launch herself darting at me, she took it upon herself to also use the same attack this time with the additional boost of using haki. Upon colliding her attack would do nothing to slow my attack as she tried defending herself against my attack but this would be her mistake.

I’d pull out a den den rest it upon my shoulder “ This is an order, I want all of you to stand down as I alone shall be enough “ my words extruded confidence yet arrogance. The ooze of confidence enveloped me, disregarding the neo navy as potential threats was thrown out the window with vigour. Seeing them nothing but warm up.

Seeing her catapulted within the ship a smirk would form, clenching my fist. However before I could do anything it was another that spoke that my ears alerted me to. Taking a moment before my eyes would even notice this ant. In that moment my thought process altered, instead of taking them as a warm up I was about to wipe them out. Bloodlust flowed with my aura changing, my hands curled forming into fists then turning dark in color. Breathing became heavier and more concentrated, noting Ainz was still recovering and dusting off, I saw this as the ultimate opportunity to exterminate darting in her direction like a shooting star.

JJJJJJUUUUGGGGOOONNNN!
Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Jugon – DPR S = + 4 = Small Country Level
+2 Hardening = Small Continent Level
Total DPR = Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 6​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Ain

This is an order, I want all of you to stand down as I alone shall be enough
The words filled with confidence and arrogance were chilling. Many weaker troops had already disembarked for the island, but everyone could hear the enemy's voice standing in the air. Then, finally, a collective intake of breath broke the silence as fear gripped their hearts.

But Binz, in a fit of outrage, had challenged the man to reveal his identity. It only infuriated the Marine. Ain was lying on the ship's deck, feeling power slowly return to her muscles. "Binz. Be very careful of that man. He's so powerful it feels like I'm choking." Her words were barely above a whisper, but they made Binz's eyes bulge as a shudder went through him.

But everyone's time seemed to be up, for the enemy had no hesitation or mercy for the Neo Navy crew. And Binz and Ain watched with paralyzing fear as a powerful attack seemed to charge. But then, they heard something else, the sound of something flying through the air; it sounded like a machine, and suddenly hope filled some of the Neo Navy. For heading straight for the Marine were five missiles, three in front with two more slightly behind.

One should never underestimate the Shiro Pacifista.

JJJJJJUUUUGGGGOOONNNN!
Unless anything changed the outcome, the three missiles would be used to nullify the incoming attack, while two further behind would hopefully slam through the resulting blast to hit the Marine.

The three missiles in the lead shot towards the terrifying fist with all the speed they could muster. The explosion was tremendous, with much weaker Neo Navys laying down with their hands covering their ears.

Note, I have never used Cyborgs before. If I'm entirely wrong, I will change this post.

Link DPS: 11. Small Continent Level
Shiro Pacifista DPS: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2 (B Rank) = 4. City Block Level. Three attacks at once
Winner: Shiro Pacifista DPS
Remaining DPS: 1-20: -1. Below Street Level

Followed by

Shiro Pacifista DPS: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2 (B Rank) = 4. City Block Level. Two attacks at once
@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer – Episode 7 」
@Beerbottle

I had my target before me, it was one of the big hitters of Neo Navy. I had nothing but momentum after dwarfing her attack with the use of my Rankyuaku that swatted hers away, now i was in for the kill. She slammed down before my attack would even start the full on offensive, Ainz would forewarn and alerted the rest this was nothing but a huge stumbling block for them.

Showing no remorse, the once personality of the wanderer it began to slowly bubbled within. The challenge of taking out all of the remnants brought nothing but the competitor side of me and the wanderer side saw this as the ultimate opportunity. By giving me the experience of who i use to be.

A huge crash would be heard as three huge bear like creatures came out, each using their cybernetic capabilities launched their rockets that would collide with my fist from two head on and one where i would swing my hand swatting the other away. The attacks had me ogle overestimating the attacks had left me pause for a second, staring at my fist that resonated some steam. I would clench my fists then open up looking confused yet disappointed.

The disappointment would turn sour, now fuelled with disgust. Yet again my lust to exterminate my targets stirred with my rage causing further.

" Zephyr raised some weaklings. " ... this would be enough to warrant some arrogance and annoy Ainz and Binz who would over hear this. I remained in a stance charging my heavily tighted fist then imbuing it with haki with a hardening.

" RokuoganJugon! ... Begone fake trash cans " as waves would resonate before launching my fist forward as it would be the pacifista's i target.
Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
DPR A = + 3 = Island Level
+2 Hardening = Large Country Level

RokuoganJugon
/ JugonRokuogan: Its when the user throws a punch with rokuogan sending a shockwave at the opponent. It is a weaker version of the actual rokuogan.
81 Strength and Mastery - DPR: A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 7​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

How utterly tragic. Five rockets were sent toward our enemy, but alas, they did nothing else but annoy him. It was dumb luck that stopped his attack. We were nothing before this immense enemy. This did nothing else but aggravated him.
" Zephyr raised some weaklings. "
The words made the blood in Ain and Binz boil. So who was this piece of shit spouting such nonsense? Why had he come here with his crap?

The stare that came from Ain could freeze hell over. She had risen and dusted herself off. And Binz had put the Dyna stone on the ground. Something was coming, something they couldn't deal with on their own. Oh, how they missed Zephyr and his unbending will. How they missed his experience and knowledge. But he wasn't here, and they did not know he had been laid to rest in some remote place where they couldn't even dare to tread.

But all of that was a moot point. Their enemy was ready to send another attack their way. But Both Binz and Ain were ready. As The air fist launched towards the modified Pacifista, Binz jumped first.
Surrounding himself with eight trees imbued with haki, he would weaken the attack.
Strength: 51+10=61 + DPR: A + COA: 2
7. Mountain Level

But he wasn't alone. Ain jumped with him, kicking the air for all she was worth as a pink sphere appeared in her left hand. This was her devil fruit ability, and no enemy would genuinely be capable of cutting her down as long as she had a clear head.
Binz had already engaged the massive attack from Link, and he was overwhelmed. But, before the massive attack could destroy him, Ain was there with her devil fruit power. Alone she could never have neutralized this power. But with Binz already weakening it, her ability reduced it to the harmless wind.

As Ain stood there imperiously in the air, her voice rang out."Why are you here? What have we done that requires the attention of such a monster?"

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 8
@Beerbottle

All that remained after Zephyr’s arrest, was nothing but a hollow shell of what the Neo Navy use to be. Leaderless like headless chickens with low morale all that remained. If anything I was just pouring the highly acidic salt over the wound that remained opened.

The duo were pressed against some hard times as the ocean began to show its true colours, nothing is ever as it seems. Roses will be red, but the next day they will be used against you. That’s how the world works. The duo knew and could feel their very lives hanged in the hands of Link, who could end them on a whim.

My earlier comments had In fact fuelled their drive and fire, passionately pressing on the front foot ready and prepared for what was to come. Binz would place a container to the floor, what was in the container and what was its purpose I did not know. My youthfulness would play its first bad move on me, for not reading the reports. I would know it was the dreading Dyna Stones.

He’d then charge forward, with him crossing his arms and placing his middle finger around his index finger chanting Mosa Mosa something as trees and branches formed around him. The other would launched projectile attacks though what would be unique the pinkish substance that was coming off from her attacks.

My earlier attack would be met with the duo’s attack as it catapulted the two backwards, a huge boom that would echo outwards. Gushing winds would blow everyone back, using my arm before me to fighting the wind would just about prove fruitful. My coat fluttered behind me as Ainz would then comment.

Before I answer, what is in that container? “ curiosity still arose, referring to the Dyna Stone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 8​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

They had made it. Barely. The fearsome attack neutralized, but the Neo Navy were no closer to repelling their foe than an ant was to choking an elephant. Ain and Binz had felt their hands numb for a few seconds while blocking the attack, but Link seemed as unaffected as a massive mountain amid the waves.

Not that Ain nor Binz would allow such a minor thing to show in their bearings. Ain even went as far as question the attacker why he was here, which is pretty silly. The Neo Navy has been considered terrorists by the people they had once sworn loyalty to all those years ago. One thing that was downright mortifying to both the commanders was that Link had noticed the one thing they would want to have as their ace in the hole—the Dynastone.

Before I answer, what is in that container?
Ain and Binz shared a look that spoke a thousand words before Ain cleared her throat. Then, just as she was about to answer, moonlight broke out from the cloud cover and bathed them all in an ethereal light. It almost felt like fate was playing its hand; no matter what happened, the world would end up affected by it.

A shiver ran up Ain's spine as she said, "That. It is nothing important, I assure you. Just a little trinket that my colleague and I very much enjoy."Try as she might, she would probably not be able to conceal the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead.

Further away, Pacifista was beginning to sneak back towards the ship.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 9
@Beerbottle
The Neo Navy, a group that became labelled with terrorism for acting on its own agenda's. The World Government, no the Marines had labelled them thus, as they weren't in cohesion with the Marines motto of capturing those who were against the World Government. The Marines motto was to capture then rehabilitate the pirates in changing their mindset, by breaking them emotionally and psychologically then building them for tomorrows world.

The moment i asked the question, Ainz and Binz would gaze at each other. Some nervousness arose between the duo as Ainz responded. I still remained curious as the answer from Ainz just didn't sit right, gazing at Binz.

" Tell me what is that or i'll kill her "

A demand of wanting the answer, but an answer of what i was seeking would be asked of Binz. Failure to do so, meant at the risk of Ainz's life now arose over Binz.

Just what was Binz going to reply with it? Lie and die or tell the truth and ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 9​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Binz
Ain

We are screwed, just royally screwed. What should I do?

What had happened was reasonably straightforward. Their enemy had delivered an ultimatum to the two commanders of the Neo Navy. Tell Link the Marine about the Dyna Stone, or he would kill Ain. Binz had at first balked at the sheer audacity, but upon reflecting, he had understood that this was a precarious situation. However, doubt still filled his mind, and he turned to his companion for confirmation.

"Ain, can he truly deliver on his threat?" Looking into Ain's eyes, upon reflection, Binz could remember seeing everything from warmth, joy, sadness, cold detachment, and fury in the past. However, now they appeared to have deadened into a black melancholy. Binz shuddered and had the urge to stop Ain from answering. But that would be an insult to his friend. So instead, Binz held his tongue as Ain took a slow breath before she spoke while nodding, "Yes, Binz. We have never before encountered such an overwhelming enemy as this man. He is so much stronger than us that he hardly seems human, more akin to a force of nature."

Her voice was devoid of life; some part of her expected to die.

Should I tell him? How much should I tell him? Of course, I cannot betray the whole of Neo Navy because of one comrade. But without her, I've got no chance, and that marine might decide to kill us all after she's dead. Binz cleared his throat before he stuttered, "That thing. Is insurance, either towards our leader's dream or against monsters like you who greatly threaten our way of life."

Would this be enough? Or had Binz just doomed Ain to death?

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 10
@Beerbottle
Offering the ultimatum, i'd listen to the duo. With one really wondering if i could deliver my threat as the other responded. I remained mute, hearing the duo. My only thought process was if they don't believe maybe it would be a good idea to show them the threat i possess.

" Earlier you stated if i could deliver my threat ... Yet just moments ago, it took you both and them trash can's to even rival a normal punch. What makes you two question my ultimatum " ... Giving a moment for the duo for letting that sink in as a means to giving them somewhat room before that would all crumble ... " Maybe i think another demonstration is needed " ... My tone now became heavier, the threat of what they feared reared its head again.

Turning my attention to the pacifista's and smirking sinisterly. Without warning tightening my muscles in my feet launching myself at the direction of where the Pacifista's are " Soru "
Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down

Mastery = 100
100 / 5 = 20
100 Mastery + 20 Increase = 120 Movement Speed
My goal was not to take what i was going to do next lightly, but now was a full course of showing what threat was looming for them. Edging closer to the Pacifista's, forming a fist in one hand as it would pop with aura as a clad of dark hue would embed my fist then a further aura would cover it. " JUGON! " launching a powerful punch at point blank range of a Pacifista of the Neo Navy.
Jugon: This is the characters signature technique, its a technique that is similar to a shigan but as a punch. This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
DPR: S+

Link Base Str Stat = 120 = Town Level
DPR S+ = +5 = Large Country Level
Ryuo Hardening = +3 = Moon Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 10​
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Binz
Ain

Binz and Ain waited with bated breath. Would the marine accept what Binz had said? Or had Ain been doomed by his words? Link had been silent, listening to what had been said, but he was not impressed. Instead, Binz's words seemed to have stoked his ire, for his following words were chilling.
" Earlier you stated if i could deliver my threat ... Yet just moments ago, it took you both and them trash can's to even rival a normal punch. What makes you two question my ultimatum "
Shivers ran down both Ain and Binz's spines when they heard this.
" Maybe i think another demonstration is needed "
Dammit. We're dead. Those thoughts summed up the situation nicely, for there was no way the Neo Navy could genuinely deal with such a monster. And nobody could stop what happened next. Link used Soru with such proficiency that he was a blur to both Ain and Binz. His targets, the Pacistas, couldn't even see him coming. While everyone had been talking, the Shiro Pacifista had steadily come closer and set foot on the ship's deck. Their programming forces them to try and protect the Neo Navy. But, even if that means certain destruction, they cannot do anything about it. Then, suddenly, Link was in front of one of them, his fist coated and charging.
" JUGON! "
The punch delivered was vastly more potent than anyone in the Neo Navy had ever witnessed. Usually, a punch was just a punch, but the might behind this could not be stopped by anyone or anything. The unfortunate Pacifista disappeared, disintegrated into atoms, and the shockwave tore a massive hole in the ship's deck.

Several of the other Pacifista was thrown back towards the island, some crashed into the earth, and some fell in the water, their weight dragging them down to the bottom of the ocean. Binz immediately grabbed the Dyna Stone and wanted to leave the useless vessel. The ship would never sail again after this night. Ain was still standing in the air, horror written upon her every feature.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 11
@Beerbottle

The attack landed immediately having the pacifista vanish into thin air, with him one of them behind being thrown into the ship of the Neo Navy like a catapult. It was utter destruction of the war machines, with one being sent crashing into the rocky waves underneath as another got sent flying crumbling and exploding upon impact. Panting at the excess of energy used, kissing my teeth roaring " I am not asking i am demanding an answer, whats in that container. You have 5 seconds to answer or all of you die. "

Instead of living to that statement i used my chance to further demonstration turning my eye to the other pacifista's that upon the ships capsizing all fell to the island amongst the many men that slid down the deck.

Placing my palms open as the other hand on the wrist to further concentrate as it turned dark in color at the direction of the other Pacifista's and Neo Navy officers as i pushed my palm forward unleashing a destructive shockwave. " Rokuogan X "

Link Base Str Stat = 120 = Town Level
DPR S = +4 = Small Country Level
+2 Hardening = Small Continent Level

100 Mastery in Rokushiki
100 / 5 = 20
20 meters of damage as its AoE

Rokuogan X / Rokuogan Wave Explosion:
Requirement: 100 Mastery, 100 Str - DPR S
highest is mastery/5
Basically the rokuogan description same but a different way how the user strikes, so Link targets the target placing his palm as close as he can get, then using the other hand to wrap around the wrist. That way Link can channel a powerful variation of the Rokuogan. This is a AoE attack.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 11
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

Ain and Binz felt dreadful. The immense power of Link could not be denied, and it could not be staggered. The devastation was massive; the ship would be impossible to sail for who knew how long? But did anyone imagine this to be over? Honestly? Such silly fantasies had no power in this world, and Link, would not let his momentum slow.

" I am not asking i am demanding an answer, whats in that container. You have 5 seconds to answer or all of you die. "
On the heels of his declaration, he did not wait for an answer but instead gathered his power again. Holding one of his wrists, the other hand is an open palm, never had Ain seen a palm look more deadly.

His target, the other Pacifista, was blown over to the island. The robots had no chance to retaliate; they couldn't move fast enough. Even though they were not flesh and blood, they had been somewhat stunned from before. Ain and Binz were useless by this point. There wasn't any fight in them. Terror had seized them so entirely that they couldn't move.

The shockwave shot out, and the remaining Pacifista was blown to smithereens along with several gunmen of the Neo Navy.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 12
@Beerbottle

After the utter dismantlement of the Pacifista’s I spotted them Ainz and Binz. Sighing as I would make my way, from their respective view point one could spot the destruction of their beloved ship. With debris from the ship falling behind me with a gust of wind and dirt being kicked into the air, I made my way before the duo, asking the question I asked before.

Now where we? … Oh yes I remember, I was asking you just what is in them containers? … Don’t make me repeat it, as what will happen next is your deaths

The question remained, added with the already curiosity was a huge threat. Hoping the carnage that ensured would be enough to have them give the answer I would want.

Just moments ago what was going to happen next was unexpected, sharp swings would be swung and heard with everyone but one being incapitated and bloodied aboard my ship. The culprit was obvious, he was enraged at being held back ever since the days of the Devil Pirates, everytime he would be dispatching those who were weaker than him. He finally had ventured and made his way to the location just as I destroyed the pacifista’s. This was nothing but insubordination, revealing none of than this man who had injected himself with some unknown substance was none other than Cu Chulainn.

Hello Link, I’m done with these childish games. Quit pretending your not the Devil that once took the lives of many, heck you was the one who slayed the Devil Pirates. Now look at you acting like a fucking hero to protect the people … I aint gonna work for these bastards anymore, I am my own man now ! ... & this is my leaving card

Those were the words as Cu sprang into the air, imbuing his arm that darkened in hue then made its way through the spear with aura reverberating in the air with his tight grip on the spear as he then launched it at Ainz and Binz hoping to kill the duo “ GAE BOLG!DIE LINK!
Cu Base Str = 91 = Large Building Level
Gae Bolg = DPR S = +4 = Mountain Level
+2 Hardening = Small Country Level

AoE = 91 / 3 = 30 meters of utter destruction

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

The ship was doomed; it would never sail again; Binz and Ain could only wonder how they would tell their beloved commander Z about this. Link seemed to have calmed down somewhat, but he was still harping on about the Dyna Stone. Should they tell him? By this point, Link had them dead to rights. If they didn't tell him, he would kill them; if they told him, they would lose their greatest asset. It wasn't hard to decide anymore, and there was nothing for it. They had to tell him the truth.

One problem, though. Link had brought a hidden devil with him, and things were about to turn ugly for the Marine. He felt he was being held back by Link, who seemed to have a dark past. Ain and Binz shuddered when they heard the name Devil Pirates; Z had mentioned them before; it was a dark and gruesome tale. The only crew to rival such depravity might be the Spada Pirates. What a meeting that would have been. Though everyone else caught up in it would probably end up dead, seas permanently stained red with blood.
& this is my leaving card
Those words spun Ain's wheels; she ran to Binz to grab and rise into the air while carrying him; just as she held him, Ain could hear chilling words.
GAE BOLG!DIE LINK!
The insane bastard was going to attack them to spite his commander. What a lousy day the Navy Pirates were having. However, he was far slower than Link, and Ain had no problems keeping up with his speed. As the spear flew, Ain and Binz were already airborne, out of immediate harm's way, with just one problem. The Dyna Stone was left behind; what would happen now?

Basic Geppo:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 13
@Beerbottle

Cu’s sudden interruption had granted my attention but also the opportunity for Ainz and Binz to flee. But no matter how far they went, they would still be hunted to the ends of the world. Still curious about what the container contained, I was no longer going to wait for their answer but instead apprehend them before claiming one of them.

Staring into the open hearing just what was said, I stayed somber for a moment then taking a glace upwards as my eyes glistened and glowed in a red crimson like color. My awareness haki kicked into gear sensing Cu’s emotions, which was nothing but vile, foul and cursed with full of blood.

My tone of voice would become heavy, loud enough not just for Cu, but also Ainz and Binz … “ You leave me no choice “ … Them words would send a chill into the trio, yet Cu became more exited with chill.

Focusing my aura into my hands that began to throb as they darkened, placing further focus it would further augmentate the aura. I’d then place my palms on the ground beneath, the ground beneath began to shake and vibrate whispering the words “ Rokuogan Zero!
Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Rokuogan Zero = DPR S = +4
+3 Ryuo

Total DPR = Large Continent Level

AoE = 100 Mastery / 5 = 20 meters
Not knowing the earth beneath would send cracks that would be like a shark in the water with a trail of blood for the dyna stone that was in the hands of Ainz. Whereas the attack would overwhelm Cu and send him flying away from the island. His fate would mark a new chapter for what was going to happen next.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The confrontation between the Marine and his partner created a shockwave, the Vice-Admiral had previously put his hands on the ground and released what looked like a Rokuogan. The neo-marines were happy not to be on the said ground when Link used his attack. The Vice-Admiral was able to overpower his friend easily and sent him flying away while Zephyr's students shook in fear. With Cu Chulain out, they were the main targets.

What he did not predict was the aftermath of his attack. The dyna stone left by Ain,rolled and rebounded on the ground, dodging cracks around for a moment until it fell in one of them near the marine. Any person on the ground could see the cracks on the metal case and with each rebound it shattered a little more. When it fell in cracks, the purple liquid was already in the air. Being in the contact with the oxygen, the bomb detonated with a loud bang. Ain with Binz in her arms did her best not to get caught in the explosion. They lost one of their weapons but losing it permitted them to live another day.#

Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 14
@Cross

With Cu momentarily dispatched of, my attack continued to crack the ground below would make its way knocking over the container with the dyna stone. I was unaware of the cracks as the shockwave ricochet had me shatter my left shoulder as it swelled up with blood trickling outwards and down my arms.

The container rolled down the cracks as it would cause some cracks on the container, though within the container the glass cracked and shattered as it became exposed the oxygen then bubbled granting it full of my attention with a trickle of sweat forming from the corner of my head. The purple ooze dripped around as it sizzled and began to explode before me.

My only thought was one of two, one to use Tekkai or the other method was fleeing as fast as I can. However, I was unsure the radius of the explosion. " TEKKAAI " I shouted just as the light of the explosion taking some physical damage point blank and burn damage as it would send me rocketing.

Island Level = Dyna Stone

Basic Tekkai:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Durability.
The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: Using tekkai while moving has a 1 turn cooldown. Standing still tekkai has no cooldown.

100 / 5 = 20 = 120
Link Base Dura = 101 = City Level
Tekkai = 120 = Mountain Level

Result = Link takes +1 Damage

With Ainz and Binz making a beeline to the coast to flee, all I could do was grasp my consciousness and the journey that led me to now. Panting heavily, i'd lay on the floor picking myself up to my feet still groggy with blood trickling and a few shattered bones.

I'd make my way to the last time I recalled where the duo was and made my way there seeing the catastrophic damage that had been undertaken with a crater, debris, and dust coating the entire ground and coast.

" Where do you think your going? " calling out to Ainz and Binz menacingly.

(Note: The bleeding from the ricochet of the shockwave is story only to have the damage from someone close to Link hurt more than what it looks)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The respite was brief, the smoke cleared and the monster was still alive. The marine appeared on the ground, wheezing a little and covered in blood. Ain couldn't believe her eyes, Dyna Stones were reputed to be able to destroy an island and here, in front of them, a man had took the damage and was alive. At first, they thought that Link was affected enough for them to fight back but a glare from the man proved the contrary.

" Where do you think your going? " calling out to Ainz and Binz menacingly.
Both froze and Ain chose to come back to the ground. Ain was tired of the fighting, it wasn't long before the government took Zephyr from them. Now another Vice-Admiral came after the Neo-Navy as they were still healing their wounds. Using the Dyna Stones was Zephyr's objective, they had wanted to keep the mission alive. Ain was the leader and had to think about the crew's safety before anything.#

-"What do you want ?" She said, despair in her voice

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 The Wanderer 」 - Post # 15
@Cross

Bruised, bloodied, and battered yet I stood after being able to withstand the full true offensive power of my curiosity. That vessel and container held a detonation of great destruction. My curiosity had been answered without the duo answering my question instead, having those pacifistas knock-offs, Ainz and Binz continuously running away and the unwanted distraction of Cu all having a nice bow to wrap things up.

After asking them where did they think they were going I would drag my body which seemed heavier than normal, a dislocated shoulder with minor burn damage that severed the skin on my forearms all were present with half my clothes blown off.

" I thought Zephyr raised seasoned soldiers but all I see is cowardice, now i am done asking you questions, I am finishing this here and now "

Using my emotions to engulf myself in an aura of the bososhuku haki kind, though I was unable to coat and harden the haki as I wanted due to the damage was done but nevertheless, this would be potent enough.

Using enough energy and stamina kicking myself up in the air clocking both arms back with one having me quench in pain holding it back as I began my bombardment in taking both Ainz and Binz.

" SotsuJugon "

Link Str Stat = 120 = Town Level
+1 = City Level
DPR A = +3
Total DPR = Small Country Level

SōtsuJugon
: Using the principles of Jusshigan, but the user is using Jugon where the user launches compressed air projectiles at the target.
DPR: A, requires 71 mastery, 71 Strength

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
" I thought Zephyr raised seasoned soldiers but all I see is cowardice, now i am done asking you questions, I am finishing this here and now "
# Ain stuttered, the soldier had lost his mind. The explosion made him angry, it was her fault nor was it Binz, it was Link's own fault ! The explosion was due to the marine's own attack. She wanted to speak, wanted to say the right words to calm the marine, wanted to say the right words to survive, the right words to de-escalate the whole situation. She wanted to, but the words were stuck in her throat. The marine's eyes were telling her enough. Nothing was going to stop him, he was a mad man but he said the truth : Zephyr had raised seasoned soldiers. She was done pleading. Her heart was pounding, if it continued, it would tear through her chest. She closed her eyes, muttered something and opened them wide. Zephyr's death had turned their world upside down. Everything was falling apart in front of them. To be honest, nothing mattered, she wasn't going to survive the day so why bother ? She wasn't going to plead, she wasn't going beg, she wasn't going to give him that pleasure. The leader of the Neo Navy opened her free arm wide and looked at the marine.

- " Do your best ! With us dead, you are never going to find our cache !" She surprised herself by laughing

The blond disappeared and when he made his presence known again, everything was over for the neo-marines. Bullets of air went through her body and she began falling. Her eyes slowly closed, she could see the form of Ainz falling toward her, she wasn't holding him anymore. Blood was flooding away. She tried to look at the sky a last time. Life was a bitch.#

-"Sensei... I'm rejoining you..."

Top Bottom