Info New Chapter Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you are creating a new chapter discussion thread, please follow the below mentioned format. If you do not follow the format, your topic can get locked or deleted.

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS]One Piece Chapter [B]####[/B]
[SIZE=5]Title: [B]#####[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[quote]Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's [url='https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/#/titles/100020']Manga Plus[/url].[/quote]

[b]CHAPTER IS OUT ON[/b]
MENTION SITE NAME/SCANLATION GROUP NAME HERE WITHOUT LINKING, i.e MangaStream, KissManga etc.

[SIZE=5][CENTER]Please [B][COLOR=#ff0000]avoid[/COLOR][/B] posting one-word/one-liner comments such as [I]"great chapter!"[/I] or [I]"awesome, I'll read it later!"[/I] and ensure that [b]you contribute to the discussion with your content![/b][/size]

Thanks for being a part of the TB community![/FONT][/CENTER]
Add a poll!
Just below the options to "create thread" and "preview", you have an option to add a poll. We add a poll every week for members to cast their votes on rating a chapter.

If you have a question fit for a poll rrlating to the chapter, please add it. It can be about predictions, who someone liked the best, if not, use the following poll.

Question of the poll: Rate The Chapter
Possible Responses:
  • Blew my mind!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Average
  • Meh
  • Poor
  • Awful
Do not allow selection of multiple responses, and do not select a poll close date.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you have a question fit for a poll rrlating to the chapter, please add it. It can be about predictions, who someone liked the best, if not, use the following poll.
Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom