New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Greetings and Salutations fellow travelers of this thing called the internet.

I am new here, do you know me? maybe. Do I know you? maybe. Does it matter? probably not. Why? Because we're all gonna die and get dragged down to the underworld kicking and screaming anyways, some of you sooner rather then later. How do I know that? Why its because I've sent international assassins after everyone here though I've only told them to kill when they feel like it so who knows when they will. What does that mean for you? Obviously it means you need to either walk with one eye looking behind you(pro tip, best is to rip your eye out of your socket when you do this and tape it to the back of your head) or just ignore it and go about your day and be surprised when you die. Why would I do this? For no real reason other then I wanted to. How come I joined this place then? Well Zemmi told me to and I really didn't have a choice, honestly I tried to delay and ignore it for as long as I could but she'd bring it up then was like "I'd be sad" and I suppose that was it. Still though, why did I join? Do you want a sad zemmi, obviously not, so I joined for your guys sake so you wouldn't have to deal with a sad Zemmi. Okay that's great and all but why should we care? You shouldn't probably, unless it matters to you then you should. This is a pointless post you know that right? Of course I do, why else do you think I made it. Alright well who would you kill here first? Larsi of course, always kill Larsi first. If you don't he'll bring you back to life or convert you, or Nessos too, that bastard. I don't blame Rak, can never blame him. You sound bitter? Of course I am, everyone murderized me then those bastards brought me back into the game after I thought I was free, on a different team, who the hell does that to someone, Nessos thats who. That doesn't explain larsi though does it? Totally a different game and he converted me after I had started figuring you who was who and it was annoying. Goddamn jerk butts. Okay so should we read this? No of course not, its the ramblings of a madman, no one should read the ramblings of a madman, you'll go mad. Aren't we all mad already? Point taken but still don't trust madmen. Who should we trust? Not Larsi thats for sure. That didn't answer the question did it? No, alright, trust Zemmi I suppose, trust her to speed lynch you like a vicious person! What about poor shion? Oh he'll lynch you even though you're obviously town as the Lion Sin of Pride, thats what he'll do, with the help of Misty of course. Are you just bitching about old games? Yes, yes I am. Also don't join a Chris game, he'll give you an awesome troll role then be like "oh you can't use it that way" and it'll make you depressed because he said no to everything. Chris likes saying no. Are you trying to get banned? Please. these fools couldn't ban the broadside of a barn. Do people still use that phrase? Yes obviously, I do. Aren't you an old geezer? Doesn't change that I use it. Has this gone on long enough? NO, It has not, you need to read more ramblings of a madman. Now listen well and listen long, and listen hard. You all are a bunch of hosers there is nothing worse then that. Well maybe a sieve or a pylon in hockey. Wait, why hockey? Because hockey is life love and lust obviously, and the cold rules. Does it though? Yes it does, regardless of what Zemmi says, the cold is the best(an no you wont die in the cold zemmi, stop being silly) and everyone should live in the cold and play hockey. What if I don't want to? Then I'll wish a horrible death on you of course. Granted I'll say sorry that you died and say nice things at your funeral, but I'll still wish that death on you. That doesn't sound very canadian though does it? No it doesn't but we can't always get what we want can we now, so I'll just wish your death! Why so Harsh? Because reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold. What? LOOK DISNEY AND SONY ARE FIGHTING ABOUT SPIDER-MAN GO RAGE ABOUT THAT AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao at that huge chunk of text :dogkek:

Welcome on board TB, Kro! Hope you have an adventurous and spooky time ahead, full of interesting experiences and murder. If you're in for a resting place on the graveyard, please sign up. We're currently extending our graveyard zone, hence no free places to rent. For now you will receive guest room Nr. 17 in the castle, it's on the second floor the corridor to the right, the fourth door. Enjoy your stay. :ghostie:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dont tell the kids about our true selves, they have to find out and be surprised :catgun:

Welcome to Thriller Bark, Krogo :ghostie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
welcome to TB krogy
Al you and your hidden mechanics!

@krogothwolf well that was a ride lol, welcome aboard the spooky ship
Wasn't it? I was gonna go on even longer but then I got bored. I'd be a horrible writer.

Love you too
You love torturing me.

welcome aboard krogo.
Yo Ali

Ain't nobody got time to read that biography.
:ROFLMAO: glad you signed up
Are you saying you didn't read it? I'm hurt! After all those long death notes I've given you.

Greetings and welcome to TB @krogothwolf! :catainu:
You do know TB is the abbreviation for Tuberculosis right?

Welcome to TB kro aka Sigmeund of the SHP
Really, I don't want Tuberculosis

Welcome Krogo hahaha xD
Misty, don't lynch me yo.

Welcome here nakama!
Are we really Nakama's or bitter enemies?

Lmao at that huge chunk of text :dogkek:

Welcome on board TB, Kro! Hope you have an adventurous and spooky time ahead, full of interesting experiences and murder. If you're in for a resting place on the graveyard, please sign up. We're currently extending our graveyard zone, hence no free places to rent. For now you will receive guest room Nr. 17 in the castle, it's on the second floor the corridor to the right, the fourth door. Enjoy your stay. :ghostie:
You better have read it all! EVERY SINGLE LINE OF INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS OF A MADMAN or else. Also stop giving me Tuberculosis.

Welcome to Tb mate.
SERIOUSLY GUYS I DON'T WANT TUBERCULOSIS!

I'll be honest. I tried to read it, got halfway. :feelsbadman:

either way, welcome! :blobwavecool:
You've disappointed me for the last time.

Look who it is, that almost looks like one of your death notes. Glad you finally joined.
It coulda gone on longer with more ramblings and random songs too but I got bored (also busy at work)

Dont tell the kids about our true selves, they have to find out and be surprised :catgun:

Welcome to Thriller Bark, Krogo :ghostie:
I will reveal all!

Welcome to TB!
Who are you and why are you giving me Tuberculosis?

Tl;dr. Welcome to the after party krog
You'd didn't read? I put all the love I could muster into that and you didn't read? I'm devastated.

Welcome to TB .. :woahcat: :woahcat:
No more Tuberculosis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom