Island Notice[old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Notice used to be a quiet island, at least up until a few months ago, when the pirate Bellamy the Hyena and his pirate crew returned from their voyage at sea. Killing the chief, Bellamy took his place. Now he reigns over the island with an iron fist, yet total control is bores him. There is no fun if there's no challenge.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bellamy
[IMG]

Bounty: 55.000.000
Statistics: 35
35 x 5 =175
Strength: 32+11=43
Speed: 42+6=48
48x2=120
-Reaction: 48
-Movement: 48
Vitality 25+6=31
31x2=62
-Durability: 31
-Stamina: 31
Weapon Mastery: 15
15x2=30
-Gunslinging: 30
Devil Fruit: 61

Sarkies
[IMG]

Bounty: 38.000.000
Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Bellamy Pirates(10)
[IMG]

Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 20

Ant(100)
Level 5
5x2=10
Strength: 6
Speed: 1
1x2=2
-Reaction: 1
-Movement: 1
Vitality: 3
3x2=6
-Durability: 3
-Stamina: 3
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-50 000 000 Beri

Devil fruits aquired:
-Bane Bane no Mi from Bellamy

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-60 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: xatch
It was yet another sunny clear sky'd day on the Mountain Island of Notice. The Island itself is very simple, it has a port with a few buildings (a storehouse, a hotel, a bar, and a few homes.) Exiting the port there was a long winding road that goes up and around the mountain, first stopping in the farming/industrial town. This is where all the "common townsfolk live" This part of the island is where all the food, and supplies for the island are made and where the majority of inhabitants reside. Continuing on the winding path will eventually lead too the top of the mountain and too the Headquarters/base of operation for the Bellamy Pirates. The Bellamy Pirates HQ consists of 4 buildings, one for Bellamy, One for Sarkies, One Barracks for the 10x crew, and one utility building, used as a mess hall, storehouse, Recreation building.

The Bellamy Pirates are a mean ruthless lot, they recently returned to the island of Notice to use it as a base of operations for their piracy career. Although sitting in one place for too long tends to bore Bellamy, and when he gets bored he gets mean. Despite talking a big game about how strong and wanted they are the pirates haven't left the island in some time.

In the Recreation bulding
Bellamy sits in a thrown looking at a "party" of sorts is going on... drinking, debauchery, the usual. Yawning Bellamy starts to speak...

Bellamy: AAAAAhhhhhh I'm Bored*heavy sigh* I want too see a fight!

The party goers start too cheer as a makeshift arena is quickly put up in the center of the Rec hall. Suddenly two seemingly random men appear in each corner...

Sarkies: In the blue corner we have criminal A charged with sneezing while Bellamy was drinking resulting in some spilled booze, annnnd in the red corner we have criminal B charged with not being able to provide barley for our alcohol distilleries...

Blue criminal: I didn't know sneezing was a crime! I have allergies, This is crazy!

Red Criminal: Their was a drought this season, its not my fault! i cant control the rain...

The crowd cheering, two weapons are tossed into the ring, a sword and a pistol... Bellamy rises too his feet...
Bellamy: These wanted criminals will now fight too the death, the winner will be absolved of their crimes, the loser will..you know LOLOL

Red Criminal: This is INSANE! we didn't commit any crimes you cant make us...

At that moment a sword bursts out of the Red Criminals chest, and blood pours out, as the "Criminal" falls dead...

Blue Criminal(holding the sword): Thats it right? I'm free? I'm innocent?

Bellamy(grinning maliciously): Yes you are found innocent of disrupting my drink....HOWEVER your now guilty of a new crime...MURDER! Spring Death Knock!

Turning his arm into a spring, Bellamy pulls his arm back to unleash a deadly ranged blow!

The "Criminal" falls dead, as the Rec. hall erupts with laughter, Bellamy orders more drinks only too find out they are currently out of booze.
Bellamy: Well then..Send 3x pirates to run too the peasant town and get more...AND HURRY..Let me know every time you get there! and I swear to god if run out of booze again I will make you all fight to the death!

While the Pirates on top of the mountain continue to party, 3x Bellamy pirates make the trip to the poor village midway down the mountain, the trip there and back takes two turns, and they check in both at the peasant town and at the pirate base. If they don't check in, or the partying pirates don't get there Booze in time, they will be alerted too the presence of attackers and be VERY READY for anyone who may attack or invade...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: otis
"Land sighted sir," Solitaire half whispered to Bond as he sat in the cabin reloading his magazines with fresh bullets. Looking up Bond could not help but stand up right away and walk out to the deck. There was no bounty on Schneider anyway, dead is how pirates should be. No need to worry right.

The island from this distance looked peaceful, pirates tended to have that effect. The mountains might prove difficult if this Bellamy person has taken up residence up there. Well we do tend to have air superiority most times.

Bond saw the several men running around deck preparing to slow the ship down to make port. Teresa stood at the helm directing the whole scene. Bond sought out Dante and Weil.
"We should be making landfall to the island soon chaps. No doubt this Bellemy character has the whole of island under his crooked thumb." Bond looked to each of them and thought it might be prudent to here what they thought should be done, but expediency overcame diligence. They handled themselves skillfully on the last raid, initiative is a good thing, I am sure they will do well here too.

The boat started to make port among a small number of other ships. "Weil, take your group and try to see what you can figure out. Maybe whether anyone can approach the pirates without being accosted might be a good way in. I will do the same, and we will meet in the pub, given, hopefully that this place has a tavern." Bond smiled at the fishman, hoping that the sight of a fishman would not immediately alert their targets. If it did Weil could handle himself, Bond did not worry overmuch.

"Dante, your devil fruit take? See if you can scope out the island, and report back within the hour at the pub also. With that information we should be better equipped to launch a raid on the pirates." Bond looked towards his men. He could feel the old itch for combat. Hopefully they are as excited as I am.

Bond remembered that their prey had not insubstantial bounties. "Remember if you do come across Bellemy do not engage him alone, he is considered rather dangerous by the World Government, get back up if you can."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Action

Thinking
Speaking

While dropping the anchor ,Bond came to fishman and gave him an order.
Otis said:
"Weil, take your group and try to see what you can figure out. Maybe whether anyone can approach the pirates without being accosted might be a good way in. I will do the same, and we will meet in the pub, given, hopefully that this place has a tavern."
Blue whale quickly summoned his henchmen and explained their task.
Weil:
Bond gave us an order, so listen carefully. We have to infiltrate small town and blend in quickly,only after observing that place you are able to meet Boss in the bar. Are you guys ready for challange?
Jan and Michael looked at each other shocked , second later they both laughed and cried out loudly
Vincent Bros:
hahahahahhahahahahahhaha Boss you are too big for that kind of thing.....
Weil: Do not worry , ill wait in the bar while you two seach for the clues. Gonna taste local alcohol and kill time before that.

Cp agent wanted to make up for the Schneider incident. Because of that Whaleson quickly departed from the ship and headed towards poor town , leaving Brothers behind.
Bar is the best place for obtaining information. I wonder what will happen if i buy drink for everyone and ask some questions?
Meanwhile fishmans men started moving towards their goal in normal pace.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dantcazador
Action

Thinking
Speaking

While Suiting up to go set off on Notice island Bond talked gave Dante orders.

Bond:
"Dante, your devil fruit take? See if you can scope out the island, and report back within the hour at the pub also. With that information we should be better equipped to launch a raid on the pirates

Dante: "Sorry sir i have not eaten the fruit yet but i will still scope the area for you"

Dante pulled his tie up and used moon walk to leap off the ship onto the island and started to walk into the town to avoid being spotted in there

No Moon Walk for now i need to keep my cover and meat bond at the bar in one hour

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Meanwhile at the top of the mountain

The party raged on, the "Booze retrieval team just radios in, saying they have some booze and are heading back up to the summit.

At the Peasant Town

The booze retrieval team leaves the distillery, and the Townsfolk continue on as normal. In the Peasant town there are a mix of people, some little rebel groups have formed, while in the adverse some Bellamy supporters have taken up a vocal position, its a sector torn in two... One half wanting freedom from the pirates reign, the other wanting to conform too make their stay less of an inconvenience and to try too benefit from the situation.

At the port Town

The towns folk continued on as usual as an "Unusual" ship starts to dock... the Townsfolk here keep too them selves, and are very private not wanting to get involved with any of the politics coming from the Peasant town, or the Top of the Mountain (the port town was basically left out of the Island drama as to not disrupt island commerce)

Several "new" faces were seen in the town and a few of them gathered around the local bar...

Inside the Bar

It was quiet, mostly burnt out regulars frequented the place, but a few new faces are about to appear. In the bar there are a few characters... Lisa, the bartender is a very BUSTY woman, but she is also VERY ugly. (tho some guys forget too look at her face for some reason)
The constantly arguing married couple Hommer, and Marge (Marge is the abusive one, Homer is the sad sack that never does anything right)
The old wise town drunk Bart (he has been here the longest, and is QUICK to mention the "Good Ole Days")
Then there is Maggie, the mute fortune teller (she uses Tarot cards and "rarely gets her predictions wrong")
Also there is Moe (he is the retired bar owner that drinks himself blind on a nightly basis, with his buddies Lenny, and Barney...don't bring up what happened to CARL!)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond walked off the boat and into the port town.
Time to blend in to the best of my ability. Bond began walking through side streets and market ways when he could find them, listening to idle whispers and extending his observation Haki to the limits he could. A head count and noticing suspicious activity never hurt anyone. Teresa's orders were to stay on the ship and make sure that no one got smart about it. Solitaire broke off from Bond early, and shadowed near him as he made his round about way to getting to the bar.

Smiling his usual half smile at anyone who looked at him, helping people move things that seemed to heavy, and making small talk with vendors Bond tried to get the temperature of the town and how they were dealing under Bellemy's thumb.
Well it does not seem that this particular port is too much affected by the pirate menace, maybe that is a good thing. I should be heading over to the bar right about now, I suppose. Signalling to Solitaire at his peripheries, Bond walks through the door of the local bar. What a depressing scene.

Bond looks at the female bartender, what a horrid sight, seems I should sell the haggard expression of a traveler. Putting on his best tired smile Bond sits at the bar,
"Two whiskeys, neat please," Bond let his smile grow at the anticipation of the drink. Bond began looking around at the denizens of the bar. Whiskey is always safe, Bartenders cannot ruin it too much.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Action

Thinking
Speaking

Ten Minutes ago ..... Port town
While otis was observing area ,our fishman stood in front of the door. Wooden enterance reeked of alchohol and unbearable heat made stink even more brutal to withstand.

Looks like this is bar of Notice island ... interesting . Lets open this door and ......

Fishmans eyes jumpet out from socket as he saw biggest pair of tits in the world. It was too much , Weil couldn't withstand such picture and closed the door.

No this can't be real....Gugu gaga... I mean wow, I am not even pervert but that body was made by gods themeself. IT seems i have another mission to complete. Now Weil calm down and enter calmly..

Cp agent opened the door again, now Whaleson started crying . However those weren't tears of joy.... Weil slammed gates of the bar as he felt unimagenable pain .......... Fishmans Dick just passed away.....

NOW Peasant Town

IT was too late ...Face of the bartender was already hunting poor agents soul as he ran from port to peasent town.

Weil:
AHHHHHH. Whyyyy god? . why? ...... Uwaaa laarsssi roooogyy prroooblleematiicccc (Cant translate for good reasons) ..... That woman looked exactly like Condoriano..... wheeeh.... Why is this place so hot .... Soon ill drown in my own fucking sweat ... need some drink...anyoneeeeee.

While running , giant fishman didn't get unnoticed , but there weren't ,many people who could do something about 13 feet tall fishman running and crying. Few seconds later agent saw 3 men, but Weil was only ineterestied in booze they were carrying..

Weil:
Please guys let me drink... I just went through the hell.

Vincent Brothers followed Weil after they saw fishman running from the bar. Those two were 100 meters behind their boss, trying to understand what was going on.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dantecazador
Dante spent his time scoping out the island the information he gathered should be useful for the mission at had.

Mmmmh it would seam that the pirate Bellamy has talked residence of the mansion at the top of the island. the path leading up to it is filled with low rank guards. These towns people are not to happy with the situation a public attest would help to booster World Government support. Creating a show for the people to see out might would also help to ward off any wrong doers in the future.

Dante headed towards the bar. he walked though like a man not to be messed with the door and noticed Bond sitting at the bar.

Dante: "
Long time no see old mate what brings you here?"
Dante was spoke to Bond trying to keep undercover and establishing that they knew each other.
As he spoke he stat on the bar stool next to him

Where is Weil? late again come on man...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Inside the Bar

Lisa the bartender: Two whiskey, you got it shuuug (short for sugar)
Grabbing two champagne flutes, Lisa spits in each before wiping them out with a rag that has probably never been washed. She then proceeds to salt the rims of the flutes and fill them too the brim with crushed ice before pouring the shots of whiskey and adding a little umbrella...

Lisa: Here's your whiskey (she says in a mockingly fancy way) Lots of new faces in the port tonight... what brings you surely lot too "Notice"

On the Outskirts of the Peasant Town
The booze retrieval team was just about too make the trip back up the only path too the summit when, a 13ft blubbering Whale runs up asking for a drink...

Bellamy Pirate 1: What the hell? is that a Fishmen? whats a Fishmen doing on Notice?
Bellamy Pirate 2: Fuck off Shamoo this is the Chiefs Booze ok...You know what that means right?
Bellamy Pirate 3: You know its a crime just talking to us right?
Bellamy Pirate 1: Just turn around and we can forget this happend...

The other two pirates stepping forward brandishing their weapons

Bellamy Pirate 3: Or I get too play judge jury and executioner!
Bellamy Pirate 2: Never eaten Whale before....

The pirates start to encircle the Fishmen as a form of intimidation...

Bellamy Pirate 1: Sooo whats it gonna be?

Back in the Bar
Lisa watches as yet another new face enters her bar....

Lisa: What will ya have?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh my, what in the name of the gods did this woman do to the whiskey. Bond did not let his shock reach his face and continued to smile at Lisa. Actually taking a sip of the "whiskey" Bond asks,
"Business unfortunately brings us to Notice good lady, a stop on our way transporting goods through the North Blue." Bond let that sink in for a moment, to solidify that he was harmless, but not so long that she could question it, "This place feels different than the last time I was here, is everything alright?"

Dante walks into the bar and sits down next to Bond asking him a question,
"Ah, well met old chap. Transporting goods as usual, though I did just ask this nice young lady why it was that the atmosphere around Notice has changed since last time I was here. Bond proceeds to down the remainder of his whiskey which was quiet easy since there was so much ice in it.

Hearing Lisa ask Dante what he wanted to drink, Bond knew he could not subject his friend to the travesty that was no doubt forthcoming.
Mixing drinks wor the bartender might give her more time to talk to Dante, or Bond looked around, Perhaps loosen the lips of the other members at the bar.
"Actually dear, would you entirely mind if I make my friend Dante his drink? I have had a bit of practice making drinks in my life, allow me to repay you for the delicious concoction you just gave me?" Bond rose giving his most disarming smile.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lisa an experienced bartender, spoke just one language.... (sliding a jar with a big B {Berri symbol} on it) in front of the man Lisa began too speak...while leaning over and acting a bit flirty...

Lisa: You can do whatever you want big boy... if your moneys good... you'll find money will get you pretty far with me ... the question is how far do you wanna go? or better yet.. How much you willing to spend?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah, money is what she wants. Hopefully Solitaire will get here soon, I am fresh out of bribe money. Almost to answer his prayer, Solitaire walks into the bar at nearly that moment. Bond gives her a look then looks at the Beri jar. Her being my sister will have to work, this bartender is getting flirty.

"Ah, sis you found me, I had the foresight to order you a drink." Bond walks around the counter and starts working with the liquor bottles and garnishes. Scanning the bar he sizes up the people to the best of his ability.

"Pay this fine lady for her troubles, and tip generously for her effort" Solitaire smiles hearing the subtext to the statement. She then sits down next to Dante pulls out a 10,000 beri bill and puts it into the tip jar.

Bond proceeds to make the following drinks and once all are complete distributes them to the customers (Boilermakers made at the table for obvious reasons):
Side car for Dante
Long Island Iced Tea for Marge
Gin Tonic for Homer
Old Fashioned for Bart
Dry Martini for Maggie
Three Boilermakers for Moe, Lenny, and Barney

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Watching as another new face enters her bar Lisa Whose this tramp Lisa thinks too herself, moments before 10,000 B find themselves into her Jar. Smiling in agreement with Bond, Lisa steps out from behind the bar and takes a seat, to watch the man perform her duties. Making himself right at home Bond quickly shows off his knowledge of Bar tending, Knocking out 5 cocktails, serving them, before making 3x more drinks table side, Each patron responds different too the action.
Otis said:
Long Island Iced Tea for Marge
Gin Tonic for Homer
As Bond sets the drinks down, a few thank you's are mumbled, but the couple basically ignore the rest of the world and continue the one sided argument... as Homer tries to take his "gratis" drink Marge quickly snatches it from him.

Marge: You don't need another drink! your a lazy, do nothing drunk! She says this while in between gulping down both drinks
Homer: Yes dear. In a downtrodden defeated voice
Marge: I swear all you do is work, drink, sleep, and now your disappearing at random hours in the night!?! if you weren't goddam ugly i would think you were cheating, but no one is here except lisa is ugly enough too sleep with you, and you cant afford her! (a clear shot that Lisa may actually be a prostitute)
Homer: I just take walks when i cant sleep dear, I'm sorry. He says as slunking in his chair looking even more pathetic.

Otis said:
Old Fashioned for Bart
The old Drunk looks Ecstatic to receive a free drink, he was half in the bag, passed out mumbling too himself about wild mountain cats, when Bond drops the drink off and continues serving.

Bart: THANK YE! kind sir, you remind me of what people used to be like in this place a long time ago! He trails off on some story about the good Ole' days... Yep...Those were the days... of coarse it wasn't too long after that the mountain cats showed up....

Bart trail on and off in and out of consciousness as Bond walks too the Fortunetellers table.

Otis said:
Dry Martini for Maggie
Maggie says nothing, doesn't acknowledge the drink or bond in the slightest, just keeps turning her cards over, an empty chair sits in front of her...

As Bond approaches the last table of patron he is carrying 3x beers, 3xmore shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey, as he makes the drinks, the 3x patrons (who are noticeable sad, and crying) ask for a 4th drink, and point too the empty chair next too them. Bond obliges and leaves them too there obvious mourning...

Moe: To Carl, the best one of us, NO the best man EVER
Barney: (in audible speech due too tears and drunkeness)
Lenny: FUCKING ANTS

Bond returns too the bar only to find a slightly perturbed Lisa sitting there...

Lisa: Arent you gonna fix me a drink cutie... a "slippery nipple" or "sex on the beach" or my favorite " an Orgasm" She says as trying to be seductive.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond smiled. Luckily Lisa was too focused on him to notice Solitaire rolling her eyes.

"Oh my, where is my quid pro quo dear?" Bond begins making a Bend over Shirley for Lisa and once done pushes it forward with a smile, and absently starts to wipe down the bar. "I heard that there are some questionable individuals taking up residence in the mountains around here, any thoughts?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lisa: Honey there are questionable individuals living ALL OVER Notice, your gonna have to be more specific... (Lisa's drink is empty and she looks at her tip jar, then back at Bond)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond smiles
Damn this woman is pushy, Bond begins working on Amaretto sour. Low alcohol content, no need to get her too inebriated. Two, one for Solitaire and one for Lisa. Giving Solitaire a look when he pushes her drink forward, her lip tinged but her smile did not fade when she pulled out two more 10,000 bills putting them in the jar.

Pushing forward Lisa's Solitaire Amaretto sour,
"I think you know what I mean, a particularly displeasing bunch of rogues."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leaning in as too not be heard by others, she signals bond to lean in closer, and without asking Solitaire leans in too, (Lisa sighs)

Lisa (in a hushed voice): 1stly, you should probably not open with that question...its not too sly..what is that chapter one in the CP handbook? Don't worry i'm not gonna blab, (Ive been bar tending for years i can read people pretty well) .. The new Chief (Bellamy) pretty much leaves us alone, its not good for what little commerce this island does get. as long as you keep your head down and pay the tax its basically not bad down here... The peasant town is torn in two, some heavy defectors have been showing signs of rebellion, and some very loyal peasants are kissing his ass for favor. The Chiefs Goons frequently are going back and forth taking supplies and patrolling the only roads. I don't know much about whats at the top of the mountain most haven't been here long enough to have known the old chief. And aside from stories I don't know much about the chiefs powers or numbers. I can tell you the chief has the power of a devil, and claims to have hundreds of men, but i have never seen more than 6 at a time. Hes also hold up in a fortress apparently that's really hard to assault head on if he knows your coming. I hear rumors of a secret goat trail, but its just rumors....

Some of the people here can probably give you more helpful specifics, just about everyone here has a history with the chief (good or bad)
I can also give you some good ideas on who you should talk too...Buuuutt
(shakes an empty glass, and bat her eyes at Bond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom