Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1007
Title: Tanuki-san

SCANS

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1007 QUICK SUMMARY
- Chapter 1,007: "Tanuki-san".
- Most members of the Mimawarigumi and the Oniwabanshu have been defeated by Hyougorou.
- Queen talks to the subordinates who have been affected by the "Koorioni", he seems to make fun of them and tells them that they are worthless (this part is confusing).
- Chopper gets the antibodies before Hyougorou dies.
- Chopper has created a gaseous virus based on the antibodies and spreads it in the room with a cannon.
- Queen attacks Chopper, but the Pleasures defend the reindeer as a shield voluntarily.
- Chopper takes a Rumble Ball and slaps Queen while Marco holds Queen (what we see in the image).
- Yamato and Momonosuke appear in the chapter.
- CP0 comments on Vegapunk and the "lineage factor".
- The Red Scabbards meet a surprising character (the Spoiler does not say who he/she is).

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I find it hilarious that despite being a drama queen Queen only really ever loses his cool is when Chopper circumnavigates his plagues. Very satisfying. I could feast on this feeling for days. :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Monster Chopper vs Brachiosaurus does a chapter need more? :pepeking:

Hyogoro survives :blobaww:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobaww: my boi Chopper does an epic battle scene! :love:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is another w/e spoiler. No Sanji. No rooftop. And Queen being humiliated by a mere Racoon. God Bless GOda.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I was right fellas . Kaido was world govt experiment

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did Mr 2 ever met him ?
No xD

Is Oden alive? 😱
Drawing of Traitor Kanjuro or maybe Devon.

But if this is really Oden then I willing to believe Komurasaki faked Hiyori identity and is actually Toki. With Tama being the real Hiyori.
[automerge]1615372808[/automerge]
It could als be a clown. Lineage Factor is mentioned, but that would be super strange.
[automerge]1615373097[/automerge]

I was right fellas . Kaido was world govt experiment
Is there a Spoiler update saying this? Or did you conclude If from lineage factor
mentioned by CP0?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ceasar Clown!!@@
[automerge]1615373332[/automerge]

More details from Redon:
-Lineage factor is discussed relating to Momo's devil fruit.
-Vegapunk studied Kaido in-depth while he was captured by the navy.
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No xD

Drawing of Traitor Kanjuro or maybe Devon.

But if this is really Oden then I willing to believe Komurasaki faked Hiyori identity and is actually Toki. With Tama being the real Hiyori.
[automerge]1615372808[/automerge]
It could als be a clown. Lineage Factor is mentioned, but that would be super strange.
[automerge]1615373097[/automerge]

Is there a Spoiler update saying this? Or did you conclude If from lineage factor
mentioned by CP0?
I posted this on a different forum.

In the letter written by Oden (which we never saw) he says: I want you use your powers if I should die...

Then we see in Toki's flashback Oden telling Toki that he's been sentenced to death and Toki doesn't worry at all, she's not sad at all. On top of that she says <<who said you're going to die>>.

And finally Toki's last words were very suspicious. Toki says: look ahead--Oden to 20 years.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More details from Redon:
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure
Thus a common theory got confirmed.
It was already hinted by Kaidou looking like Lars and Oars Giants rampaged on PH.
But after Kaidous DF was revealed it became quite obvious.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It could be Devon imitating Oden. There was already an observation made by Marco on weather being snowy iirc .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ceasar Clown!!@@
[automerge]1615373332[/automerge]

More details from Redon:
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

it makes sense with what toki said, or possible kaido back off, did not kill him and had him recover off screen and why kaido killed the fool later..

but damn if this is just disguise, that shitty thing to do.

but if real i want oden to come with sh!

also vegapunk mention, interesting! I remember @Nessos theory on kaido being experiment by world government!
[automerge]1615415897[/automerge]
Thus a common theory got confirmed.
It was already hinted by Kaidou looking like Lars and Oars Giants rampaged on PH.
But after Kaidous DF was revealed it became quite obvious.
I hope this aint clickbait and oda like nope this is the fox......

even kaido killed orochi showing he was not loyal.

maybe he gave toki information where oden was recovering, and she sent him away after he healed. we have not seen the time fruit show up, so hint she possible alive to.

Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Started thinking on it... wow. Hiyori got the shaft if both Oden and Toki are alive... she was all alone for 20 years. :cry: Momo only lost a few weeks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Started thinking on it... wow. Hiyori got the shaft if both Oden and Toki are alive... she was all alone for 20 years. :cry: Momo only lost a few weeks.
one has to suffer to a righful ruler. LOLOLOL

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
one has to suffer to a righful ruler. LOLOLOL
Great MORE drama in Wano... Momo expecting to be the next Shogun gets ousted by his sister due to a 20 year time jump his mom forced on him. :pandacry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom