Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1013
Title: Big Mom's Anarchy

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1013 QUICK SUMMARY
Ulti survived Nami's previous attack. Nami cast another attack named "Tornado Tempo", but Ulti dodged it and grabbed Nami to headbutt her.
Before Ulti could do so, she got 1-shot by a combination attack between Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera called "Maser Cannon".

Zeus was watching the scene quietly while crying. Not only he was replaced by Hera, Nami also ignored him when he called her.
Big Mom noticed Zeus and told Hera to eat him up. Nami and Usopp tried to escape with Tama, but Big Mom started chasing them.
Zeus apologized to Nami for his previous actions and tried to make amends by sacrificing himself, so Nami could escape.
Nami also gave him black balls as a parting gift, but Zeus got swallowed completely by Hera before he ate everything.
Big Mom kept chasing after Nami and Usopp, but Kid appeared. He blocked her attack and slammed her to the ground with "Punk Gibson".

Back to the rooftop, Luffy is falling to the sea.
Break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love how Big Mom is not really on anybody's side but her own (even her crew doesn't always agree with her).
Everyone tries to manipulate her into defeating their enemies, but noone is really safe around her.
She truly is an agent of chaos.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Is this a mistake or was that intentional? Makes no difference really but at the same time the 3 are doing a fusion and suddenly napoleon is on the attack next to the other 2, like its pointless that he is there. Maybe thats an intentional joke, that Big Mom fuses them but one is whatever but its not addressed :sarcasticshottie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Napoleon is what constitutes the haki being channeled into Big Mom's arm, and through her sword, which is an extension of her body. Specifically, it is an extension of her arm. Without Napoleon acting as her sword, she can't perform sword techniques. That's why he's there.

(actually I see what you mean it kind of looks like only Hera and Prometheus performed the actual attack while Big Mom and Napoleon are just standing there... but I think she swung the sword)

I made a post about Napoleon, Prometheus, and Zeus before Hera got created. In that post, I said Prometheus told Big Mom that Zeus was a liability and that she should get rid of him and use Zeus's soul to power up Prometheus. Instead, she created a new homie and used Zeus's soul to power up the new homie [Hera]. It's annoying that I was wrong.... but pretty much the same thing happened just in a different way. Damn it.

It would've been something though if I said Big Mom would create another cloud type homie and get that homie to eat Zeus to power up. I'll have to remember this for the next time.... (note to self: think outside the box you fool!)

Interestingly... the term "maser" originated as an acronym for microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. A maser is a device that emits coherent electromagnetic waves (microwaves) through amplification by stimulated emission.

Additionally, the term "laser" originated as an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation". A laser is a device that emits light through amplification by stimulated emission.

The difference between a laser and a maser is that the photon from a laser comes in the form of visible light , while a photon from a maser comes in the form of a microwave.

Franky loves laser beams. I wonder how he feels about maser beams.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well rip Zeus your life was unfortunately tied to someone unforgiving
Looks like Luffy is falling down to Wano seems like Act 3 will be over soonish

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'know.... they said "1 Vs. 1 always bet on Kaido."

Perhaps that was foreshadowing that Luffy may eventually challenge him to a 1v1 and get beat like he did just now.

Of course, he already tried this earlier and took a Thunder Bagua for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zeus is a cute looking cloud and Big Mom telling Hera to eat up Zeus was sad.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One thing I don't want to see is Luffy spending 2 days (30 chapters) running trying to get back to the rooftop. So much senseless hype. Luffy gets knocked out repeatedly and we all know he will get back up. Kaido should at least attempt to kill Luffy like Magellan or Crocodile.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just realized Tama's control over gifters might be building up to a clash against the remaining numbers controlled by Apoo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just realized Tama's control over gifters might be building up to a clash against the remaining numbers controlled by Apoo
oh shit, you just made me notice an inconsistency in Paramecia, when it comes to Sugar if you get knocked out the effect stops but Tama's fruit is different...so its not a consistant rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom