- Reaction score
- Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1016
Title: It's Tama!!
Title: It's Tama!!
ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1016 QUICK SUMMARY
- CP0 says that since the Pleasures and Waiters switched their side, the number is now 20,000 warriors in Kaidou's side Vs. 7,000 warriors in samurai's side.
- Nami Vs. Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama she must talk to all the island with Marys.
- Yamato Vs. Kaidou at the end of the chapter.
- Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy.
But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"
- Kaidou: "Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you, Yamato!!"
- Break next week
Zeus, who's stuck to Clima-Tact , asked Nami to give him a new name.
-The new info is basically that Ulti dodged Nami's attack but thanks to Zeus the attack chased Ulti.
-There seems to be a reason to why Kaidou is in Wano
-Yamato says at the end ' I can't defeat you but I'll fight until Luffy returns'
- The part of Kaidou vs Yamato is 2 pages.
- Besides that and Nami's part, the rest of the chapter is people commenting on how the battle is going.
- The title of the chapter seems to refer to the first sentence that Tama says when speaking to the entire island.
- Zeus asks Nami to give him a new name.
Nami calls him “Wata” (cotton) but Zeus doesn't like it and keeps calling himself Zeus.
- Ulti dodges Nami's attack, but thanks to Zeus, the attack chases Ulti.
- It seems there is a reason why Kaidou is in Wanokuni.
- Yamato says that she cannot defeat Kaidou but will fight him until Luffy returns.
- Chapter is only 15 pages (2 less than normal).
- We don't see Bao Huang's face in this chapter.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang with his "Midori Boshi: Devil" (Green Star: Devil).
- Yamato and Kaidou are on the roof of the dome.
- Kaidou transforms into a dragon to climb up and then uses his hybrid form.
- The final clash is a Haki clash between them.
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!
Thanks for being a part of the TB community!