Title: New Morning

SCANS
Soon

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1052 QUICK SUMMARY
Summary of the spoiler
Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
- Zunesha left because the borders are closed
- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has a 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
7 days passed
- We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including Yamato and the straw hats
- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:monkaOMEGA: :monkaOMEGA:

What will the new bounties be? How fast does the government work???
Will we finally know what happened to Sabo and the others?

Are Kaido and BM actually dead or will they stand up again and make the raid fail? (lmao)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit wrong poll. Doubt we will learn about Bulls fruit. The big question is Luffys new bounty! :pepehmm:
[automerge]1654541244[/automerge]
Crocodile Zoan :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow, that's a heavy chapter.
2 characters died, and one of them is Izou, so one of the brothers lost his arm and the other died. That's very sad, and I wasn't expecting it at all, though I was even forgetting about Ashura's existence, to be honest.

And Greenbull is finally appearing! That's great news.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit wrong poll. Doubt we will learn about Bulls fruit. The big question is Luffys new bounty! :pepehmm:
[automerge]1654541244[/automerge]
Crocodile Zoan :pepethinking:
I mean.....

- We don't see Ryokugyu (Greenbull) face, he has a flower on his back that he uses to push himself and fly.

:weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just despondent about Ashura and Izou's passing. Two heavy scabbards have gone.

Poll edited.
[automerge]1654543176[/automerge]
It turns out I don't have the power to edit polls.

@Nessos it's up to you I guess.
[automerge]1654546412[/automerge]
By Ever4engel in MH:

"Apparently we'll get bounties next chapter, since newspapers have already arrived... (too rushed for me even if 7 days passed but still)"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so he has the same lame-ass fruit Zephyr Lt. had?
If you knew what I knew, you wouldn't be saying that...

But it might be a canon version. The mosa mosa isn't canon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

just kidding, I love plants, that shows on my 2nd PC.

But, yeah, I don't know what's on your mind. Care to share?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will be awesome if Greenbull fights Sanji now, even if the fight doesn't reach a conclusion.
It's fair enough, since Sanji is the only one who hasn't fought an admiral after the time-skip yet, and I think there's a high chance of it happening, considering how Sanji is probably the only one among the top fighters in a proper condition to fight now, unless Luffy and Zoro have already recovered, which I doubt.
[automerge]1654554669[/automerge]

And maybe a superior version, right? Just like in the case of the devil fruits related to weight.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The mosa mosa isn't canon
Is it not? Since Oda was involved creating the characters I would say it is, even If the story is not.
[automerge]1654575238[/automerge]
Sanji is probably the only one among the top fighters in a proper condition to fight now, unless Luffy and Zoro have already recovered, which I doubt.
Why you doubt it?
Don't forget 7 days have already passed.
[automerge]1654575339[/automerge]
About bounty Update, which ones will be higher?
Zoro or Sanji?
Kidd or Law?
:pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is it not? Since Oda was involved creating the characters I would say it is, even If the story is not.
[automerge]1654575238[/automerge]

Why you doubt it?
[automerge]1654575339[/automerge]
About bounty Update, which ones will be higher?
Zoro or Sanji?
Kidd or Law?
:pepethinking:
Because Sanji is the most reasonable opponent for the new admiral. Unless ofcourse, u put Jimbei or Yamato in his position so as to retain his matchup against Kizaru.

I think Zoro will surpass Sanji by 1 Beri or two. Yes one.

Kidd will have lesser bounty than Law because the latter's ability is more lethal.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why you doubt it?
Yes, but considering how much drama was there concerning Zoro's almost dead state after fighting King and starting to feel the side effect of the drug, I believe that there will be some complication for Zoro to recover, requiring more than just time for him to be able to get back up. And the same goes for Luffy because of how he was looking like an old man at a certain point of his fight with Kaidou, signifying the very serious drawback of his power-up.
I imagine that probably at least one of the two will already be awaken after those 7 days but most likely not in a condition to fight an admiral without feeling some internal pain that will hold him back making him unable to fight properly.

Maybe Luffy can be the one to fight Greenbull, supposing that he's already eating food in the next chapter, but I just believe that it's more likely that Sanji will do it because he was already fine before the 7 days passed.
And there's also the fact that Greenbull seem to be written in a way for him to have something to do with Sanji, considering their similar level of interest in women, and also the way how Greenbull seem to be in opposition with Sanji's policy about food, so they will certainly at least clash at some point of the story, and now may be the best opportunity for it to happen, and since it is less likely that Sanji will stand on the front taking on the admiral if his captain is also there in a condition to fight, I can imagine that Oda will have to create a special situation, in which Luffy is incapable of fighting, as an excuse so that Sanji really has to be the one to fight Greebull.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS FINALLY DEAD PEOPLE :pepeexcited:
A bit sad that Luffy won't even get the chance to talk to Izo though.

- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including Yamato and the straw hats
Welcome to the crew Yamato.

- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.
I'm surprised that it's not Kizaru who's coming, considering told Akainu he wanted to come.
I wonder if this is a buster call sort of thing?
Or is it because Greenbull originally came from Wano (which many theorists have suspected) and this is more personal?

"Apparently we'll get bounties next chapter, since newspapers have already arrived... (too rushed for me even if 7 days passed but still)"
I like this. I don't feel like it's rushed because there's not really much to show after everything we've seen.

Because Sanji is the most reasonable opponent for the new admiral. Unless ofcourse, u put Jimbei or Yamato in his position so as to retain his matchup against Kizaru.
Both can fly, so it's a perfect aerial battle.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm hoping that Sanji will fight both.
He can fight Greenbull now, but without going so far as to defeat the admiral, because the fight will be interrupted somehow, but then at the end of the arc in which the main characters challenge the World Government for good, then Kizaru can turn out to be Sanji's definitive opponent, while Jinbe fights Greenbull.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom