Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1026
Title: Tennozan - Turning Point

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1026 QUICK SUMMARY
Onigashima is approaching Flower Capital. It's nearly there.
Back to the rooftop, one of Kaido's surveillance members was updating everyone in Onigashima about the battle there.
Kaido used "Blast Breath" and Momo barely dodged it.
Luffy whispered to Momo about something before he leaped from Momo and hit Kaido with "Elephant Gun."
Earlier, Momo was ordered to bite Kaido. He was scared at first, but he had flashbacks of what Kaido did in the past, and he did it.
Kaido screamed in agony and he glared at Momo afterwards. Luffy quickly punched Kaido in the face before Kaido could do anything.

We jump to the fights between Jack and Inu, as well as Perospero and Neko.
Inu and Neko were back to their normal form, lying on the ground.
Luffy yelled at Momo, which was also heard by everyone on the lower floors.
He encouraged Momo to stop Onigashima, because the later shouldn't have anything to be scared of after he bite Kaido. Momo agreed.
Luffy then went on to say that he will definitely beat Kaido, and everyone in the alliance were happy and cheering for him.
Kaido transformed into his hybrid form once again and clashed with Luffy. Their Conqueror's Haki made the sky split, allowing the moon to appear.
With the moon showing up, Inu and Neko transformed into their sulong form and finish their opponents.
At the end, we see Orochi watching Inu's fight ended.

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Luffy vs Kaido cloud splitting was really cool to see, but other than that I was pretty disappointed with how Oda handled the Inu vs Jack fight and the Neko vs Perospero fight.

I really didn't like that Oda off screened a majority of the fight between those characters, oh well it seems like I'll have to wait until the anime to see those fights.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really didn't like that Oda off screened a majority of the fight between those characters, oh well it seems like I'll have to wait until the anime to see those fights.
Oda off screened 80/90% of Wano and filled the gap with fanservice and pointless character running around with no purpose, just to fill the screen time. Wano is the worst arc in one piece by far, and yes, that's my personal opinion and you guys aren't obligated to change my mind, I'm just sharing what I think about Wano and post-timskip in general. Post-timskip is bad, but Wano is the last nail in the coffin. Yes, the "generic fans" still like it but the sales of Wano talk for themselves, it's such a shame that this great story has been ruined like other shonen mangas.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda off screened 80/90% of Wano and filled the gap with fanservice and pointless character running around with no purpose, just to fill the screen time. Wano is the worst arc in one piece by far, and yes, that's my personal opinion and you guys aren't obligated to change my mind, I'm just sharing what I think about Wano and post-timskip in general. Post-timskip is bad, but Wano is the last nail in the coffin. Yes, the "generic fans" still like it but the sales of Wano talk for themselves, it's such a shame that this great story has been ruined like other shonen mangas.
And you posted on here for the first time in 3 months just to tell us this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom