Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1050 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1050
Title: Glory

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1050 QUICK SUMMARY
-In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.
-Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.
-Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.
-Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.
-Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.
-Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.
-Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if both are dead o_O

Kinda doubt it... but it's not like anyone's there to arrest them either right?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kinda doubt it... but it's not like anyone's there to arrest them either right?
Yeah, and no marine would bother to go near a magma chamber just to pick them up. They are too heavy and dangerous.
But as long as they are alive, Wano is still unsafe. I'm curious on how Oda will handle this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm. :pepethinking:

Both BM and Kaido defeated? Really wondering where this is going. Can one piece people even survive being submerged in magma lol.
One Piece is probably going towards the end so it makes sense for two Yonkous to actually go down.

There's still Blackbeard, the whole World Government with its many Admirals, so there's still lots of enemies for another 5-10 years of material if Oda wants it.

Zoro and Mihawk eventually has to happen, there's Shanks, maybe Garp/Sengoku, Imu, lots of characters still there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece is probably going towards the end so it makes sense for two Yonkous to actually go down.

There's still Blackbeard, the whole World Government with its many Admirals, so there's still lots of enemies for another 5-10 years of material if Oda wants it.

Zoro and Mihawk eventually has to happen, there's Shanks, maybe Garp/Sengoku, Imu, lots of characters still there.
True, it's just a non Oda like defeat. Or feels like it at least. Gonna withold judgment until the chapter itself. Not saying I don't like them being defeated or anything. I'm glad it's finally over lol. Just wondering if the magma will eventually be the cause for their deaths.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can you expound on how Sasaki might have survived this?
Purely logic speaking, lightning is several times hotter than magma (in fact lightning is like 4 times hotter than the surface of the sun). xD

But yea we can take it to the RP section if you want.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some additional info

Additional info
"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

If it wasn't clear last chapter, Kaido indeed broke one of his horns

There are tons of explosions under onigashima due Luffy's and Law's attacks.

The mines of Wano are collapsing, that makes the volcano under Onigashima erupt. That's why BM and Kaido are now covered in Magma.

At the beginning of the chapter they are just KO'd on the ground. But at the end we see them both covered under magma. It's hard to say if they are alive or not.

We can see in this chapter a huge volcano explosion in an underwater volcano in the sea. People can see the eruption in Flower Capital and in Udon prision (we see Babanuki in the chapter). But Momonosuke tells everyone in Flower Capital not to panic.

Tengu explains Toko the reasons of Yasu's death. So she changes the message of her torch from "I want to see you Daddy" , to ""Thanks Daddy"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
more info from Redon

Luffy is fine, we even see him at the end of the chapter sleeping (and smiling) with a bunch of bandages over his body.

Looks like it fast forward a little bit in one chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still can't believe we're finally seeing Wano end lol
The big question is: What is coming next?!?
[automerge]1653560145[/automerge]
Thinking about it current plotline started in PH... :pepethinking:
Feels like an eternity we didn't really know whats going to happen next.

I see 5 potential who could come next.

Sphinx Island:
potential location of the Fishman Island RP.
And Weevil might be the opponent.

Elbaf:
Since Little Garden we are waiting for Wtrawhats to reach Elbaf. Loki plot needs to be solve.

Lodestar Island:
Last Island -> many secrets
Maybe Luffy and co will meet Shanks there!

Pirate Island:
Luffy directly attaching Teach, would be Interisting.

Gods Valley:
Rocks plot (maybe tied with Uranus)
[automerge]1653561167[/automerge]
Sure Laugh Tale also an option, but I think there will be at least one more Island before Strawhats reach Laugh Tale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom