Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1072: The Weight of Memory

Who do you most want to know more about?

• Total voters

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1072
Title: The Weight of Memory

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
TCB scans

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1072 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reactions: Rej

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, is Bonney about to take the memories right before Kuma gets there?

Also, saw this on twitter:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, is Bonney about to take the memories right before Kuma gets there?

Also, saw this on twitter:

The super smart Miss Buckingham Stussy changed her name to Miss Buckingham to hide her identity! :pepethinking:

Funny twist Dufeld was the one who financed MADS and end up getting killed by a creation of MADS.

I wonder if Judge and CC knew about Stussy identity.
[automerge]1674219805[/automerge]
Do you think Miss Buckin and Weevil will come to Egghead?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The super smart Miss Buckingham Stussy changed her name to Miss Buckingham to hide her identity! :pepethinking:

Funny twist Dufeld was the one who financed MADS and end up getting killed by a creation of MADS.

I wonder if Judge and CC knew about Stussy identity.
[automerge]1674219805[/automerge]
Maybe they will be there on the next island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Come to think of it, people argue that Kaido did not show awakening but the way I see it now. His form is an actual awakening. The design of his dragon black flame is similar to Kaku's form, isn't it?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Next Island is already full of notable characters like Sauro, Hajrudin, Loki and his Big Mom flashback, Kidd, Law, Coby and Helmeppo :pepethinking:
more Rocks stuff in Elbaf for sure, also more Rocks stuff on Hachinosu
we will get Rocks stuff everywhere, the same as we will get Roger, Dragon or Ace stuff everywhere from now on
hmmmmmm, idk if it is too late now, unless Oda wants a battle royale start on Egghead, but Egghead looks like it's own bubble
so Bucking might be reserved for Hachinosu

inb4, she teams up with Garp because they know each other from "back in the days", and she is also after Blackbeard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I lowkey still believe this was his awakened form
Gosh that's amazing when fully colored
On a related note to the chapter, while from we see Stussy being Vegapunk's ally seems plausible but she's like three feet away from Lucci and Kaku around the time of VP's call. So, unless she was using one of those smaller den den mushi, I have trouble seeing her being able to be discrete about it and even then it's a little weird.
Also, any bets Bonney is also a clone :chuu:

Top Bottom