SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1073 QUICK SUMMARY

- Kuma Flashback
- Stussy vs Lucci
- Something happened to kaku
- The seraphims surround Lucci
- Sanji and Franky meetup with Zoro and Brook
- Kizaru in the chapter (not blackbeard)
- It is revealed that Stussy does not have a Devil Fruit but rather a special person like Kuma
It was like the Seraphim, with the properties of a Devil Fruit incorporated into it

No Break Next Week

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like WB was fond of splitting stussy more than he splits the islands. It also makes sense why Stussy was present on BM events.

My onky concern is why she was left undetected by CP0? This just shows how stupid the WG org is as a whole.

More importantly, looks like an ez win against Law by BB.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter 1073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy".

In the cover, we see Vegapunk creating peaceful inventions (like tanks that shoot out flowers) while Caesar, Judge and Queen look at him disgusted. Chapter starts where last one ended. Lucci attacks Stussy but he misses becouse he's attacking an illusion.

Stussy uses a variation of Kami-e (Paper Art) technique called "Remaining Body". While she distracts Lucci with the illusion, Stussy uses a lipstick with Kairouseki inside to weaken Lucci (she uses it to touch Lucci, like Smoker uses his Jitte). Then Stussy bites Lucci and he falls asleep like Kaku.

We discover that mysterious person with whom Vegapunk spoke was Stussy, and that it wasn't Vegapunk's intention that she became CPO member. Stussy can't overwrite Lucci's order to stop the Seraphim, becouse she's at the same level as Lucci in the "authority hierarchy".

Lilith and Edison came out of the "Labo". S-Hawk attacks Lilith before she can give the order to stop, but Zoro stops it.

Zoro fights against S-Hawk during some panels (no new attacks, only one big clash). S-Hawk is in shock facing Zoro's strength.

S-Shark attacks Edison as he's giving the order to stop, but Sanji saves him. Then Edison managed to give the order and all Seraphim stop. Luffy and Chopper are running around the "Labo" trying to find for the real Vegapunk, because he and Bonney disappeared (we don't see anything about real Vegapunk and Bonney in this chapter).

Cut to Sphinx Island. It's revealed that the Marines came to Sphinx Island while Marco was away in Wanokuni. But Weevil arrived and protected the village. However, Weevill was captured by Ryokugyuu. Now Marco is with Miss Bakkin. She asks Marco to bring back her son and to give her Shirohige's inheritance.

Marco: "I appreciate you saving the village but..."

Miss Bakkin: "You doubt about my son's lineage? Then just ask Vegapunk!!"

Cut to the sea, to Kizaru's ship.

Kizaru brings some snacks and drink to an old man in the ship. Before that, Marines tested the food to find if it was poisoned. Kizaru talks with that man. Kizaru: "Have vou ever met Vegapunk?" Old man: "Yes, just once in the past... ”We discover that the old man is one member of the Gorousei. Specifically, he's the one with a scar on the left side of his face and the gray dreadlocks. And we discover his name... World Highest Authority - Gorouse. Saint Jegarcia Saturn.

Saturn: "I regret that it has come to this!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter 1073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy".

In the cover, we see Vegapunk creating peaceful inventions (like tanks that shoot out flowers) while Caesar, Judge and Queen look at him disgusted. Chapter starts where last one ended. Lucci attacks Stussy but he misses becouse he's attacking an illusion.

Stussy uses a variation of Kami-e (Paper Art) technique called "Remaining Body". While she distracts Lucci with the illusion, Stussy uses a lipstick with Kairouseki inside to weaken Lucci (she uses it to touch Lucci, like Smoker uses his Jitte). Then Stussy bites Lucci and he falls asleep like Kaku.

We discover that mysterious person with whom Vegapunk spoke was Stussy, and that it wasn't Vegapunk's intention that she became CPO member. Stussy can't overwrite Lucci's order to stop the Seraphim, becouse she's at the same level as Lucci in the "authority hierarchy".

Lilith and Edison came out of the "Labo". S-Hawk attacks Lilith before she can give the order to stop, but Zoro stops it.

Zoro fights against S-Hawk during some panels (no new attacks, only one big clash). S-Hawk is in shock facing Zoro's strength.

S-Shark attacks Edison as he's giving the order to stop, but Sanji saves him. Then Edison managed to give the order and all Seraphim stop. Luffy and Chopper are running around the "Labo" trying to find for the real Vegapunk, because he and Bonney disappeared (we don't see anything about real Vegapunk and Bonney in this chapter).

Cut to Sphinx Island. It's revealed that the Marines came to Sphinx Island while Marco was away in Wanokuni. But Weevil arrived and protected the village. However, Weevill was captured by Ryokugyuu. Now Marco is with Miss Bakkin. She asks Marco to bring back her son and to give her Shirohige's inheritance.

Marco: "I appreciate you saving the village but..."

Miss Bakkin: "You doubt about my son's lineage? Then just ask Vegapunk!!"

Cut to the sea, to Kizaru's ship.

Kizaru brings some snacks and drink to an old man in the ship. Before that, Marines tested the food to find if it was poisoned. Kizaru talks with that man. Kizaru: "Have vou ever met Vegapunk?" Old man: "Yes, just once in the past... ”We discover that the old man is one member of the Gorousei. Specifically, he's the one with a scar on the left side of his face and the gray dreadlocks. And we discover his name... World Highest Authority - Gorouse. Saint Jegarcia Saturn.

Saturn: "I regret that it has come to this!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

:poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More importantly, looks like an ez win against Law by BB
As expected by almost everyone :pepeking:

I still bet on Garp and Kuzan sacrificing their lifes in order to make Law, Coby, Helmeppo and Pudding escape.

I see a small chance Sengoku also appearing at Beehive making Kuzan escape together with Law, Coby, Helmeppo and Pudding!

Making this match coming true!

[automerge]1674581751[/automerge]
I actually had the same thought :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1674660034[/automerge]
RAWs are out!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am liking Stussy.
Are you talking about the clone or the real one?
[automerge]1674675929[/automerge]
Solar system theories pop up everywhere :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1674683374[/automerge]
Chapter out, someone may open a thread :feelstrashman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom