Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1078
Title: Escape Limit

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1078 QUICK SUMMARY
On 2nd floor Building B, Stussy informs Sentomaru that Kizaru's coming to Egghead. Sentomaru tells the workers to escape the island quickly.
On 3rd floor Lab Building C, Franky is not fully petrified, but he can only speak and move his left hand. S-Snake attacks Pythagoras which causes a big explosion.
On 2nd floor Building A, Robin and Chopper are still unschated alongside Atlas. They are going to an unknown sealed room to find Stella.
On 3rd floor Building A, Sanji tanks S-Shark punch in the face without even flinching.
On 4th floor Building A, S-Hawk disappears so Zoro chases after him with Kaku. The flames on the Seraphim's backs never disappear that even Luffy is struggling.

The narrator states that the deployment of Kizaru, Saturn and the marines were planned since 3 months ago.
Someone from Egghead was informing the 5 Elders about Vegapunk's research on Void Century.
CP5, CP7, CP8 agents were sent to investigate but they never came back.
The Elders finally decided to eliminate Vegapunk by sending CP0. Kizaru and his forces were sent to anticipate Vegapunk's resistance.
But their mission gets complicated thanks to Straw Hats' arrival at Egghead.
At the end, York is revealed as the traitor and the one who shot Shaka in the head. She is doing this because she wants to be one of the Celestial Dragons.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems like Sanji starts liking his unlocked powers :weirdpeep:

Do you think Judge and Gastino will pick up skinny Queen?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems like Sanji starts liking his unlocked powers :weirdpeep:
He doesn't have much choice.
But Sanji stans must be sleeping well right now because Luffy & Zoro are struggling against the same opponent.
Oda finally gives him the respect he deserves.

Do you think Judge and Gastino will pick up skinny Queen?
I like the idea, but I don't think it's possible because of Wano. Judge and Gastino haven't really declared themselves as Luffy's allies.

I'm more curious about their plan for this new scientist alliance. Will they play a part in the final war? I hope so.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the idea, but I don't think it's possible because of Wano.
Skinny Queen will find a way to break out, but this would also mean no ID coverstory with Bentham and Queen :pepethinking:

I'm more curious about their plan for this new scientist alliance. Will they play a part in the final war? I hope so.
They will play role. Even Wapol got his comeback and is now with Vivi.

Top Bottom