Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081: Kuzan, Tenth Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates

Who's the MVP of this chapter?

• Total voters

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1081
Title: Kuzan, Tenth Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
TCB Scans

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1081 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How did Kuzan end up being in this poll? :pepethinking:

For me the MVP goes to Chopper!
Chopper manage to create medicine letting Monks awake Sulong without full moon and without loosing control. Science for the win! :pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So if Kuzan is the tenth captain, who's gonna fight him from the Straw Hats? Will we get a new member in Elbaf?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So if Kuzan is the tenth captain, who's gonna fight him from the Straw Hats? Will we get a new member in Elbaf?
But maybe Kuzan won't fight any of the Strawhats :pepethinking:

Teach vs Luffy (Captain)
  1. Burgess vs Jinbei (Helmsman)
  2. Shiliew vs Zoro (Swordsman)
  3. Van Augur vs Usopp (Sniper)
  4. Avalo Pizarro vs Sanji or Brook (???)
  5. Lafitte vs Nami (Navigator)
  6. Catarina Devon vs Robin (Whatever)
  7. San Juan Wolf vs Franky (living battleship vs shipwright)
  8. Vasco Shot vs Brook or Sanji (???)
  9. Doc Q vs Chopper (doctor)
  10. Kuzan vs Garp (the current fight will be Kuzans last battle)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Loved the Aokiji character development (seeing him have some humor, seeing him drink, etc.), loved Garp's new punch, loved the fact that Chopper developed a way to use Sulong during daytime, etc..

Great chapter!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Perhaps we just might, a giant member of the crew?
enter KG!

Bepo and Chops are both MVPs in this chapter but I go more towards Bepo who doesn't seem to care dashing forth BB and the other two to rescue Law. That's Vice-Captain Bepo!

This Kuzan thing screams betrayal and a plot to learn something more from BB. He's Garp's protege, I don't think he's going to kill him and if he did, he'd do that for a reason to conceal his cover, divulging secrets in the future.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Up until this chapter i was convinced Kuzan was part of SWORD. Its still possible, this fight could be a ploy of some sort still, but I'm less convinced.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Up until this chapter i was convinced Kuzan was part of SWORD. Its still possible, this fight could be a ploy of some sort still, but I'm less convinced.
Thought the same, now I think Kuzan was part of SWORD before he become an Admiral.
Or Kuzan and Garp are portrayed as good actors :pepethinking:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought the same, now I think Kuzan was part of SWORD before he become an Admiral.
Or Kuzan and Garp are portrayed as good actors :pepethinking:
Easier for Kuzan to let Koby and slaves escape if he's there, and can fake losing to Garp

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Easier for Kuzan to let Koby and slaves escape if he's there, and can fake losing to Garp
If Kuzan is still part of SWORD, I bet Garp knows about and both know they are not allowed to hold back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think Kuzan is SWORD. Doesn't seem like it. From the way he talks to BB about Koby
The was Kuzan talks about SWORD shows that He actually knows about SWORD.
Also this panel is for me the confirmation that Kuzan was a member of SWORD in the past.

Garp is a member of SWORD, his new favourite is a member of SWORD and thus its very likely Garps number one Protégé is a member of SWORD too.

Top Bottom