Spoilers One Piece Chapter 969 spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn I want this chapter so bad!
Sounds like the flashback has 1 or 2 more chapters after this and then it's back to the current story.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I noticed that Oden has a new scar on his chest. Or am I wrong? Probably he’s got the scar during his voyage with Roger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Korean Scans are up, chapter looks great!

https://manamoa[dot]net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2629065

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do u know who that gurl in the roof was?
The hot girl that watched Oden talked to Orochi?

One thing I can tell you, she became hotter through aging!
[automerge]1579882315[/automerge]
Sounds like the flashback has 1 or 2 more chapters after this and then it's back to the current story.
I expect a half chapter and that the Story continues in 970. We already know how the story ends. I doubt Oda will show us the fight.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I smell something fishy about her involvement wit Orochi
Well her past was revealed. It was already mentioned that she was a member of Orochis Ninja Squad, but decided to leave because of how Oden got treated.

And since Hanzo was suprised by her Style change or directly realized it is her. She doesn't seem to be fishy for me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Its quite simple. Oden wanted to save his friends and familiy. Therefore he swallowed his pride and during the bgstory we learned pride isn't really important for Oden.

5 years later Oden found out that Hyogoros family was murdered and with it that all promises which were made were actually fake. And afterwards he is going to start the war where he ends up getting killed.

Odens Situation ist completly different to Luffys situation. Orochi has know hostages Luffy really cares about nor does Luffy feel guilty for what happened in Wano.
[automerge]1579857722[/automerge]
In my opinion Oda does a good job giving more depth to Oden while he also stays consistence with Odens character.
[automerge]1579860513[/automerge]
With this Oda makes clear that Oden was a man of honor with an iron will.

Didn't imagine Oda manage to portrayed Oden as an even greater man in the final stage of the flashback.
Idk the biggest mistake here is Oden believed Orochi. If he rebelled immediately rather than 5 years later, he could have defeated Orochi and Kaido and regain Wano. And Hyogoro's wife wouldn't have died and people wouldn't have lost respect and hope in him.

I also believe since Orochi got pirate backing, so should have Oden. The current story is literally about opposing pirate alliances battling, so why didn't this happen in Oden's time? I think the flaw here is Oden's Wano honor and easily believing what his enemy says and that's upsetting.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Based on the last page I would say it was the last chapter of the flashback.
[automerge]1579889393[/automerge]
Idk the biggest mistake here is Oden believed Orochi. If he rebelled immediately rather than 5 years later, he could have defeated Orochi and Kaido and regain Wano. And Hyogoro's wife wouldn't have died and people wouldn't have lost respect and hope in him.
Based on rough translation it seems like Orochi keep word(beside the boat). Orochi didn't make a move until 5 years have passed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Based on the last page I would say it was the last chapter of the flashback.
[automerge]1579889393[/automerge]

Based on rough translation it seems like Orochi keep word(beside the boat). Orochi didn't make a move until 5 years have passed.
O we aren't going to see how the battle had ended? Damn!

I am still tryna figure out if maybe, Orochi hrld a valuable information that blackmailed Oden hence the delay in realization to stood up against Orochi and Kaido.

And maybe this information/secret of Wano was later on became the tool in exceuting him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if Mr. 2 and Bartho will appear in Wano.
I don't think it's just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom