Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 978
Title: Introducing the Flying 6

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp. Massive death flags for all the samurais.
And holy crap Kinemon! You should use that ability more often.
I know exactly when & how to put that skill to its fullest potential. :pepesmug:
And this Uruti girl calling Kaido "dumb" casually just like that...I think I just fell in love. :love:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The whole chapter was hype. Always love seeing laws submarine and onigashima looks totally badass from what we've seen so far. The costume change is awesome but I hope noone gets confused and friendly fires or something

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m just so happy Oda actually showed them lol I thought I’d been pranked there for a second :(

It’s awesome that they are all new characters! Uruti new best girl? But beast pirate Nami could be a challenge xD

There were some great spreads of characters this chapter too. An adorable chopper watching Jinbe steer. A badass one of Kin and Denjiro standing back to back. A nice one of Luffy and Kid at the front of their ships! And then all the beast pirates!

Really cool to see there are other strong Gifters! Shinuchi. Also Black Maria looks gigantic compared to what it showed before of them walking...

X-Drake is the strongest of the Flying 6? Hmm. For some reason I don’t believe it. Also Page One is the baby of the group!? Lmfao these guys are going to be monsters! Monster Trio and Mid Trio will have good fights against them imo

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

chapter was dope, Tobi Roppo were lit, they have dope designs, one is a fishman even seemingly
seems Jinbei could be conflicted with that Sasaki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't wait til Brook annihilate a couple of flying six.. zehahah

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I even enjoyed Ussops scene where he sniped guys, noone else could see. that was actually pretty important. The costume change at least has a good reason and is thankfully changed after people wearing it get hurt or its clothes are torn. So we can definetely see the clothes from before again in this war! :blobthinkhappy: :) I really liked the appearance of the flying six and that x Drake revelation, so there's more to speculate who he'll be facing. I hoped there would be just 1 more page tbh. This chapter was kinda shot for me - still mindblowing!

Edit: And here we got another 2 weeks brake to again procrastinate :blobsweatwipe::sleep:o_O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I even enjoyed Ussops scene where he sniped guys
i was about to comment on this panel and how underrated he is. i am hoping that he will get a nice roll against the flying six and get his ass up once more.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nami.... :catdying::catdying::catdying::catdying:

Flying Six makes an appearance! Will Ulti end up being a Germa and Sanji fan??? So Page One as an ally???

Or we can have Sanji vs dinosaurs too

Queen dancing!

Big Mom Pirates in Onigashima already

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Loved this chapter simply because it proved what I was saying on OJ. X Drake based on that convo seems like the strongest of the 6. Still interested in Kaido’s son. Curious if he’ll be introduced next chapter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Awesome Chapter. I wonder who is the strongest of the Tobi Roppo, it looks like either X Drake or Who's Who(nice name lol).
I hope that other than the regular trio (Luffy, Zoro and Zanji) fight them. Let the Monster Trio fight Kaidos All Stars and give the others time to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom