Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 982
Title: #####

SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 982 QUICK SUMMARY

- Black Maria chooses not to go after Yamato. She prefers to stay with Kaido instead.

- Kanjuro and Momo appear where Orochi + Kaido is and they're drinking. They announce their operation has failed but Kaido doesn't know about the Samurai being on Onigashima yet.

- Nekomamushi calls the Sabbards on Law's submarine...

- Denjiro and Sasaki face off against each other.

- Chopper and Usopp face off against Big Mom...whilst attempting to run away from her.

- Ulti and Page one are working together. They face off against Luffy and...

It seems no break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like I have something to watch out for.
Looks like Oda looked at my "Sasaki vs Denjrou"-guess to let me earn some salty dubleons :weirdpeep:

With Monday Spoiler and Friday Release it seems we can only edit our Wano-event Submission on weekends :pepethinking:
[automerge]1591638615[/automerge]
- Chopper and Usopp face off against Big Mom...whilst attempting to run away from her.
This gives me some WCI-BM-tabtrum-chase-flashbacks :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1591638822[/automerge]
- Ulti and Page one are working together. They face off against Luffy and...
RIP F6 siblings :pepelaugh:

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eager to see Momo with Kaido and Orochi
He had a nice interaction with Kaido during the flashback, when Kaido was hanging him out of the roof lol.
[automerge]1591644288[/automerge]
Also he'll probably be stressed and transform into a Dragon in front of them, their reaction will probably be hilarious

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
SPOILERS ON MONDAY!!!! RIGHT WHEN THE OFFICIAL CHAPTER CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!

Kanjuro should be killed in a slow, painful and brutal manner.

Ulti and Page One for Luffy allies???

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Posted this over @Arlong Park

If Sasaki were to go down to some sneak attack on Denjiro's part this early on, I wouldn't count on him being down for long. Got a feeling the top tier Beast Pirates are going to prove a very tough bunch to put down for good overall, not even taking some of them possibly being Awakened Zoans into account. Jack may not be the only one possessing certain advantages due to mixed ancestry.
Would tie in with a possible natural ability that I'd already been thinking Sasaki might have; from what I gather, the game of Sasaki/44A is one where the turn order is determined by whosoever possesses the most Heart cards in their hand at the start of the game, erego Oda might've crafted Sasaki's character with this in mind, making him a Fishman/half-Fishman or what not based on an creature with multiple or even no hearts ( e.g.hagfish, worms, jellyfish ). In short, he could be like Kakuzu from Naruto in that he might possess multiple "lives," or at east be able to survive being stabbed in the heart or heart region.

It'd follow the pattern of what we've been presented with so far: Kaido, Queen, Jack, Hawkins, Awakened Zoans...all very hard to put down in each their own way. Hell, even Holdem's lame ass is still up and about causing mayhem.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not gonna lie. I'm probably more excited about how the Chopper and Nami vs Big Mom battle than anything else up to this point. I haven't laughed that much over a chapter in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom