News One Piece Magazine Vol.10

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This Thread is dedicated to compile all Content/Info of the 10th One Piece Magazine that will be released 16th September 2020

01. Drawing of Vivi in Samurai Costume (Fan Request)

02. Cover & another Drawing for Vivi's Story

03. Cover for Chapter 1 of Ace's Manga drawn by BOICHI (Dr. Stone's Mangaka)

04. Some Pages from Chapter 1 of Ace's Manga

05. Chapter 2 of Ace's Manga will be released in 11th Magazine planned for Winter 2020 (Not sure if again drawn by BOICHI or not)
The Magazine will also include Franky's Wanted Poster, New Story for another Character & another Fan Request Drawing by Oda

06. When Luffy said he wants 10 Crew Members, Oda explained that he didn't count himself which means he still wants one more after Jinbe

07. Oda reveals Initial Designs for Straw Hats Pirates (This time he confirms it included Jinbe or maybe another Fishmen at least)

08. It's hinted that Straw Hat seen in Mariejois could be related to the Prophecy that Madam shyarly Saw & also Roger/Shanks/Luffy's Hat

09. Revealed Designs of Smoker & Alvida's Devil Fruits (Moku Moku No Mi & Sube Sube No Mi respectively)

10. Magazine also includes Jinbe's Initial Design (We'v seen it before but in case some missed it)
It's also written that his name was going to be "Saigo" & he gets along very well with Zoro from the start

11. According to Oda, Chapter 1 was very different at first & Nami, Morgan & Zoro would have appeared in it.
He was gonna make Luffy's Dream only to become a "Pirate" (Dunno what he was thinking tbh) & Nami was gonna be introduced as a girl who steals from Pirates (Just like Episode 1) & Morgan was gonna be very different & fights with Bombs (Like Muggy & Buggy Balls). Garp was also planned to appear very early in the Story

12. Zoro's Initial Design, Oda also reveals that he was gonna choose only one of these three Story Plans for him:
(He is Bounty Hunter, his Story with Kuina & Story with Rika)
But eventually Oda decided to include all of them

13. It's hinted that Joy Boy is indeed the one who left the Treasure (One Piece) in Laugh Tale (It was obvious but still helps remove doubt)

14. Oda reminds readers that he didn't change his Mind about Vegapunk, the Scientist is still Centuries ahead of everyone, he also says that he didn't introduce him in the Story yet but says that once he does, his Actions shouldn't be missed (In other words, he is hyping his Introduction xD)

15. Surume's Height is 300 Meters & his Weight is 4000 Ton

16. Drafts of some Manga Volumes & Jump Covers

17. Some People who don't follow One Piece were asked about their Impressions on Characters & their Ranking
01. Trafalgar D. Water Law --- Skinny, Handsome & ofc Strong & on top of all that he wears Black
02. Smoker --- Handsome, Middle-Age & always have a Cigar, he looks Humble/Simple but Strong, i do want him to be Strong
03. Charlotte Katakuri --- He don't look talkative, Very Muscular, Hides parts of his Body (Mouth), this Man is Strong
04. Crocodile --- Does having a Hook means he is Strong? It's obvious he is Confident Character especially in his Looks & seems like he leads an Evil Organization
05. Koby --- Looks like the kind of guy who always look for his Glasses
06. Marshall D. Teach --- Looks like he loves Kids. I think he lost his Teeth when he was defending a Kid, he also loves to Eat
06. Eustass Kid --- Annoying & loves to start Fights, if there is only one Character like this then he is the One (Draw with Teach)

18. It's hinted that WB was indeed trading with Doflamingo & one of his Customers

19. Oda confirms that Duval's Iron Mask was indeed a Foreshadowing of Sanji's Backstory

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really interesting! Boichi's style is awesome (arguably my favourite) and I wonder, who's that guy with the blue hair 😲

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really interesting! Boichi's style is awesome (arguably my favourite) and I wonder, who's that guy with the blue hair 😲
Thats Ace First Mate aka Masked Deuce.
It is the Story of One Piece Novel A in Mangaformat.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait...Vivi gets her own spin-off?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait...Vivi gets her own spin-off?
No it is just the 3rd OP-Heroine Novel.
In Magazine 8 was the 1st about Nami and in Magazine 9 was 2nd about Robin.
[automerge]1599942602[/automerge]
I don't think so.
So everything Luffy wishes for his crew came true.
-> 10 members is the limit.
MFMM predicts 12.
(one can say it is still some truth in it if final member ends up being female)

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
😂 original Chopper draft is just freakn amazing! 🤣🤣🤣

Edit. Wait just noticed in the draft there's a lil bald kid like person. MOMO FOR STRAWHAT #confirmed 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom