Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #8

Cletus' punch struck clean. An explosion erupted from his fist, sending the large man skipping across the ground at great speeds before finally crashing into the walls of the platform. The pirates around them had stopped fighting, in awe at the lunarians display of strength. The strength of Gambit's technology. Cletus clenched his fist, impressed by the power of Sparking Red.

"So this is the Raid Suit. That means back then, KG and the others were holding back on me." he said, smiling underneath the visor.

It didn't take him long to notice something else. He couldn't feel the presence of fire within him at all. It was as if he had lost his power completely. Puzzled, he decided to question the strange presence.

Hey, you. There's no indication of me being able to Ignite at all. What did you really do?

He was met with silence only for a fraction of a second before the voice returned. Still asking questions. I told you before your questions will be answered in due time. But if you insis-

The voice was cut off by a low chuckle that echoed throughout the platform. Cletus was on guard not really knowing what to expect.
You're right. I'll leave the questions for another time.

[Urouge] “Well done, chap. But don't count little ol' me out just yet. You have no idea what this body has suffered. No idea how it has learned to take the pain and turn it into STRENGTH!"”

The Supernova stood to his full height. The fight was just getting started. The tattoo on Urogue' shoulder glowed as his body and muscles doubled in size. The man had become so large that the giant piller was like a stick to him. The ground struggled to support his new strength as a mere step forward caused the ground to develop cracks. Truly a spectacle to behold.

That tattoo again, I've seen it on my body. But where does it come from?

Whoa! Look at how big he got! Hihihihihihi

"Take pain and turn it into strength huh." Cletus said before launching his body towards his prey like a missile. With the jet propelled boots of the Raid Suit, it took no time at all for him to reach the legs of the giant supernova.

"Your large size must mean you got stronger. It would be a shame if your legs couldn't support your weight. Let's see how much pain you can take."

He pushed off the ground with his left leg while spinning through the air. With his new momentum, he coated his fists in hardening before punching upwards aiming to strike the medial condyle of Urogue's right knee joint. Whether or not this attack was successful, Cletus charged up an energy ball. Wisps of black floated within before finally throwing it full force at the Supernova's other leg.

Sparking Layup: A powerful spinning upward punch that explodes upon contact.
- DPR B, requires 41 Sparking Red, 41 Strength1
101-119: 4. City Block Level +2+2= 8. Island Level

Sparking Cross-court Pass: Cletus throws an energy ball at the opponent with such force capable of digging the ball to the ground, creating a crater about 30 meters in diameter after the explosion.
- DPR A, requires 81 Sparking Red, 81 Strength
101-119: 4. City Block Level+3+2=9. Small Country Level

Yikes! How brutal!

Cletus ignored the voice for now, deciding to question Urogue.

"I have my captain's orders to complete. So before I finish you, tell me. Where did you get that tattoo!"

@Ichimonji

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Crocodile, a master of distraction and a true warrior of destruction would take his brief triumph against the Hirayan Prince. The warlord would only need to inculcate words that would occupy the prince's mind. A never-ending weakness. A never-ending chase of the ghost of the past hindered his chase to the race but it mounted a different chase toward a familiar emblem of his clan - the House of Morrows. Off the chase and catch, the mysterious would flip off his cradle. Humiliation or pride? Neither, it was hatred. And with a sudden flick of the moment, a twist of fate befallen as the man revealed his identity.

General of the Hirayan Kingdom said:
[Unknown] "Who am I? Thou don't recognize me? Have thou grown too big for an old chap?"

[Unknown} "
No matter how big thou become... thou will never escape the past and what thou have done... Every time I saw thou face in the newspapers... I bore the same feeling as I do now, seeing thou face-to-face again."

[Unknown] "Prince Landayan."
Gambit's eyes widened in a dramatic fashion as soon as he heard the man's voice. It has lived in his head but remained silent for almost 20 years. This revelation sprang forth simultaneous to what's happening in the background - the rocketing of a firework near the altar of the island, heading towards the cave. Something is about to happen. It could be a signal of something worse. Something planted here. But Gambit, regardless of the urgency of the chase, has to face this fated meeting. Deal with the Shadows of his Past.

"It can't be.", he said before the cigarette in his mouth fell off in shock. "Gen. Magiting. H-ho-"

Gambit, the 14th Royal Blacksmith was struck by one of his two masters' re-appearance for he always thought that the two of them (12th Royal Blacksmith Aragorn being the other) that they met their ends.

35+ years ago
Landayan was born a child of the meadow. His mother died in childbirth, an elf; his father, a Knight and also the 13th Royal Blacksmith was sentenced to death as soon as Landayan was born. The infant's two older teenage brothers ordered of killing each other. A ruthless execution of a family. A family of Royal blood, assassinated by their own blood - King Sapiro.

Afterward and as a child of rebellion, though innocent, he would be released to the wilds and be fed to the menagerie of the king in a nearby forest northeast of the palace - all so to stop a potential threat. "We must do this Magiting!", Sapiro pressed. "It's only between the two of us. His father might have been a Morrow but our House shall not allow a traitor."

At his disposal, the Mighty General Magiting Ninquelótë and King Sapiro witnessed what could have been his greatest mistake. The infant, surrounded by wild animals, bores, tigers, bears, and hyenas chuckled, flapping his tiny hands. A chuckle that would echo through all the chamber of beasts, mesmerizing them as his forehead's diamond emblem shone upon their existence.

"Your Highness.", General turned to the King who was by his side during this journey to the forest. "The boy possesses what the great Lord Hisoka, your ancestor had." The King would find immediate redemption for himself.

Seeing this, the King and the General would later collect the boy but the beasts would not allow them to re-enter. Protected by these fanged creatures, it would require an internal war between prey and predators. And after a series of carnage, thanks to tons of farm animals they brought it, they would retrieve the child. A stupid solution indeed.

Unbeknownst to all the people of Hiraya, the King and Queen would not have a child. Fortunate Landayan would find shelter in the house of the lord. "You should keep the child Your Highness.", insisted General. A humble yet kind request. A true man of honor and diplomacy. Perhaps the reason why the nation adored him.

"But this boy is the son of my fool cousin! We cannot keep him. It will be a disgrace and dishonor to our ancestors who fought for freedom.", the King rebutted.

"But Your Highness, the child shall not pay for the sins of his begetter. What occurred in the past vanished the moment his father left this world. The child does not constitute what that demon did.", the general continued.

"The general was right, my dearest King.", Queen Lira's insight. "I will love the boy like my own son. Raising him as a fine prince.", cradling the baby with her own soft palms, smiling at him like a mother who just begotten her own son. Sapiro's nostrils race with smoke, glaring at the general who just scratched his head and smiled, closing his eyes. A kind man.

Growing up, the royal family would do anything in their own power to not allow the prince to liberate the beasts. He would be supplied with false teachings in order to treat the beasts but weapons. Among all the beasts of the distant forest: lions, apes, fell-deer, and things that were less known, one would deem the most superior of them all. When the lad was seven, he would discover the shelter of this creature when he was lost in the woods one night with his attendants after an ambush made by the wolves. He was dragged to the core of their cave. A dragon would emerge in his wake.

The beast spoke, though its mouth moved not. Its words: a plea for freedom. Only the prince would hear. It seemed that he was able to hear voices of the unknown. The two would stare at each other, the dragon's eyes ingrained into the prince like it was possessing him. Words the boy would utter, "How long have you been living in this cave?". Wordlessly, the beast responded, and over time their bond strengthened until the boy found he could hold up his end of a conversation—could in fact speak now to all the creatures of the King's menagerie. The two and along the other beasts segregated from the people would then form an endearing friendship but it would soon be over.

After a year of sneaking off the castle to get to the dragon and other beasts, the King, the General, and his army discovered this. An attempt to eradicate the beast would ignite. The beast would fight back. The rising of the wolves commenced, followed by the radical bores, and then the dragon who embodied fire. "Don't kill them! They're friends of mine. They're but kind to me.", the young prince pleaded.

"Destroy them!", the King ordered.

As soon as the female wolf was killed before his eyes, a rage came over the boy knowing that she left her pups. He unconsciously invoked (hint of being a being master) the animals of the forest to rebel and threw open their oppressed freedom to set them amok on the palace grounds. He incited the innate strength of the beasts, commanding it beyond his will. An uproar followed in conjunction with the demonic wail coming off their mouths, dragon breathing fire across the woods. Everything went too fast that even the general and his army couldn't do a thing. But the prince, seemingly quite resistant to fire was breathing in as he stood just a little behind the flaming dragon unscathed.

The entire army was mauled in the mayhem. In the chaos, a beg for stoppage would come when the general's son, Maliksi was killed by the rampaging dragon. The King, the general, and less than a dozen of soldiers survived. The General, courageous enough to deal with him would force himself to fight the dragon alone. "You took my son. I shall kill you!"

And then a gigantic fireball would be unleashed. The general would counter using a flaming sword attack. A clash of might burst open across the forest. A hot gust of air ramified so violently. When the fog cleared, the general found an opening. Striking with his sword the neck of the creature. It fell to the ground. They thought they won. Grinning, the general slightly lowered his stance but the dragon's head re-emerged.

"??!!", interjected the surprised General.

He knew what he had to do. Surrender. Take his son's body home, mourn, and something else. Henceforth, it would twist the fate of the once master and student relationship. A bond cut by the blades of destiny. Death of your own blood accused to an innocent man. An innocence that you fail to acknowledge.

Over the coming months, the boy would train under the command of a Tiefling these are considered just an elf in my story and not actual Lunarians. Magiting is an elf, too. Master in the art of assassination, metal card throwing, and stealth every night. At daylight, he studied science and many of its branches, including but not limited to botany, zoology, and technological advancement under the supervision of a Dwarven Master. Above all, swordsmanship and a more advanced version of card throwing under the General himself. He would soon fade away from engaging with beasts and any sort of wild animals to try to protect them.

Every time the boy was with him, a killing intent lavished around him. He just wouldn't. He had every opportunity to strike and fabricate a story. Why would he let the kid live? Perhaps, in a more elaborate and grand fashion, he would love to execute the kill. A kill without killing him. Humiliation and a crime of highest treason. The secret of the King and Queen being exposed to the public eye.

Back to the present
As the general adored himself with the most honorable of armor, Gambit couldn't help but recall his past. An aching diamond emblem continued to press him on. How could someone you adored the most end up hating you so suddenly? How could someone who saved your life when you were clueless about the cruelty of this world lose the endearment and empathy? People do change when you take everything from them. But did Magiting really lose everything? If he knew that his niece sails with Gambit as his crew and commander of the 1st Fleet Science Division, would it change the course of his hatred? Time will tell. Nonetheless, what is he doing in this event? Revenge? Gambit disallows.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 10
@QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Taking note of a strange individual who was shocked just as Tashigi, though with her she was startled as it was a familiar face, or what perceived to be. She had no knowledge of the dealing with Dragon Pirates, but also something within me was at a boiling point. For he had returned, the once infamous 700 million pirate with concentrated bloodlust. But to keep face and not raise suspiciousness, i'd remain calm as i preferred to keep the role i was entitled to.

"Vice-Admiral! A pirate suddenly attack Smoker-san without any warning. He...he shouldn't be fighting alone! But I have to follow Moderato into this lair, it may lead us to Bueno Vista!"
" Interesting, but did you just say Bueno Vista? ... You have my attention, Moderato was it? ... So tell me if we was to follow you, would we locate Bueno Vista inside? "

Despite Tashigi reporting on what she was doing, i could tell she didn't want to stay here but be at his side, which i understood. But she wanted to live by her duty, which is the reason i respected about the duo. They had each other one's back, no matter how small the situation was before them and how nerve wracking.

" I understand your line of duty you want to stay at Smoker's side dont you? But right now think it from his point of view, you'll do nothing but become a pawn. "

Before anything else could happen the explosive would alert me " Tashigi stay with him, i'll go help Smoker. .... GEPPO ... SORU! " with dust particles would explode behind me covering Tashigi and Moderato.
Basic Geppo:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.
Mastery (100) / 2 = 50

Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
100 / 5 = 20
The propulsion of both techniques intertwined had me catapulted kicking the air at breakneck speeds before sighting Smoker and another. De-accelarating then performing a backflip before a super hero landing beside the ongoing confrontation.

" I got here just in the nick of time "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
The Knock-Up Stream!

Northeast Platform ( @QuickZilver708 )

"OH MY ! "

Those were the only words that Muk would utter as he saw the massive plum of black smoke clashing with his attack. He quickly realised he hadn't been thorough enough. He knew that he wasn't going to do that mistake again.

Seeing the Vice Admiral reforming his arm, the pirate knew that he needed to act quickly. Electro still surging through his blade, Muk was pondering how he would be able to do so. He was understanding that facing a Logia user is much harder than he thought.
As soon as the Vice Admiral had reformed his left arm back, he instantly reformed into a cloud of smoke that propelled himself towards the platform.

Smoker said:
"You'll have to try harder than that to get me to keel over Rookie."
Hearing Smoker's said taunt towards him only made him more determined to take him down. Muk knew he had to act. In a quick manoeuvre, he dashed towards the same direction as Smoker. Holding on his sword that was still surging in electro, the Vice Captain was ready to go all out.

Moving fast, if successful, Muk's blade who would now be coated in black Haki would be lunged onto the pillar of smoke. Usually he uses this move his arms, and not sword. So the effect are different, instead of causing a shockwave like effect, this one would release a huge surge of electro inside the smoke. Even if he couldn't thrust directly at Smoker's body, he made sure that his Electro coated with haki would have an effect.

"Don't think I am over with you."

Raiju Spear: Fencing Style

The user lunges his sword at his opponent using a one-arm thrust aimed at his opponent. Once the attack connects a rush of electro goes through his foe, causing a shocking effect that creates a shockwave like effect.
101 strength, 101 electro - DPR: B (AoE)

101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (B) + 2 (COA) = 8. Island Level

Tell me if my reply was good. I'll start replying piece by piece to not over look what you posted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@Dream @Ebuk)

Muk and Smoker's battle continued. The latter dashing back to the platform but Muk would intercept, pushing off with his weapon up front. Muk was a considerable amount faster than Smoker and his intercept would work. The trailing smoke would be caught and pierced, sending electro down to Smoker's entire body. He shouted out a grunt and recalled his smoke, reforming him back to his human form.
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective.
At the platform the man would drop to a knee as he placed his right hand on the wood itself. His body was starting to feel the extent of this battle. Luckily reinforcements finally arrived.

Link would drop down right next to Smoker. He'd glance at link before dragging himself back to his feet. He was wounded but not out of the count just yet.

"You should've gone with Tashigi. If that trail leads to Bullet she won't be able to stand up to him.." Smoker said breathing heavily in between words. It seemed his fight against this pirate was a lot harder than Link initially deduced.

Smoker prepared himself for another round of combat, his hands flaring up with haki as smoke bellowed from beneath his cloak. Link, however, would hear a click from behind him. A door had opened up every so slightly. And if he'd glance in the direction he'd see a young woman with green hair looking between the slit. She'd be startled upon him noticing and quickly moved away. If Link remembered correctly she was another one of the announcers, the Diva called Ann. Maybe she too would know where Bullet was. Muk from his higher vantage point would also see this but whether he was interested in her was a different matter.

But would he risk leaving Smoker-san alone in this fight? The Admiral, focused on his battle, wouldn't realize this.

"Bring it pirate! Let's settle this!" The Vice-Admiral bellowed now reformed completely into his human form and standing on the wood of the platform.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 10​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

Saying what I felt was needed, I slowly came to my feet using my sword as a crutch. Insanity on full display seemed to terrify most of my enemies since they inched backward. All except one, a tall man in a strange mask, I knew nothing about him, but he looked pretty unimpressed by my nature.
[Bonney] “H-h-hey! D-d-d-don't look at me! It's they who have wanted you all along! you think you were going to waltz into the most thick pirate meeting and not be scouted?”[Bonney] "This is the World Government we're talking about!"
Bonney, who was panicking at the realization that she had just made a most dreadful enemy, seemed to think she could blame me for her foolish actions.
A raspy chuckle rumbled in my chest as crimson-hardening haki began to cover every inch of me. My observation haki was activating so I could easily keep track of everyone.

"All I see are dead people walking." My voice was a quiet menace, I wasn't known for mercy, but I would not rest until these people were in pieces.

With a single point by the masked man, the battle started. I could feel the attack coming from the six suited men, and I was pretty much trapped. Had I been able to use my legs fully, there would have been many ways for me to move and dodge. But alas, I did not heal quite so quickly. So I needed to take a very reckless action. There was only one way to go, and that was up. But even someone like me knew the danger of tangling with several marines in the air because they could move; I would only be at a disadvantage.

Time was up, so I bent my undamaged leg and pushed it off the ground. As I shot into the air, a loud boom accompanied me as the snow flew to all sides and a deep impression of a foot on the ground with a spray of blood from my damaged knee.

Fireworks sounded and affected Bonney, for she turned around and sprinted towards where it came.

You won't escape me. Such thoughts imbued me with intense concentration as my second sword left its sheath. Holding both over my shoulders, I swung them with tremendous force that made the air itself move with a crimson color. It shot towards Bonney, but what would happen now? My upward trajectory had ended, and I could feel myself falling back down. Depending on the World Government agents' reaction, I would use the momentum of my fall to fire off another set of air projectiles into their most significant cluster.

-Nanajuni Pound Ho (七十二煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Nanajūni Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "72 Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Since one of my swords is one of the 21 Grade swords, one of the projectiles is B rank.

Kyria pirate festival Bonney Attack
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1 (C Rank attack) + 2 (hardening) = 6. City Level/7. Mountain Level
Base DPR = Strength
C Rank = "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"

-Otoro (応登楼 Ōtōrō?, literally meaning "Reply Climbing a Tower"): Two air-based projectile slashes are sent downwards while falling as Zoro swings his swords downwards, with the gravity complimenting the force of the attack.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Kyria pirate festival Agents Attack
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +2 (B Rank attack) + 2 (hardening) = 7. Mountain Level
Base DPR = Strength
B Rank = "Reply Climbing a Tower"

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@Dream @QuickZilver708 )

Snickering as he saw Smoker fall to his knees, Muk was pleased to see his latest attack working on him. Looking down at him, the pirate who was still holding his blade was prepared to end what he started. He however waited as that moment someone just popped out of nowhere. Perplexed as he didn't recognised him. Realising his familiarities with Smoker, he assumed he was a Z-List Marine Officer.

Smoker said:
"You should've gone with Tashigi. If that trail leads to Bullet she won't be able to stand up to him.."
Staying quiet, the Vice-Captain realised that it wasn't the time to aggravate him just yet. The tone of the Vice-Admiral revealed that the fight was getting to him. Smiling as he saw Smoker who had risen, releasing smoke from under his cloak. The fight was still on.
Prepared to go another round, Muk then heard and saw a woman come out from the door. He wasn't paying attention to her, he didn't feel it was needed. Since he was already focused on his prey.

Smoker said:
"Bring it pirate! Let's settle this!"
"LET'S DO IT!!!!"

Yelling those words as he ran towards his target, a coating of black haki and burst of electro was surging through his blade once again. Moving quick towards Smoker, he unleashed a series of fast thrust with his blade. The objective was to hit with many infused electro thrust. Every hit would give a jolt of electro. It didn't seem much alone, but together all the hits unleashed would have an effect on Smoker's stamina.

Raiju Sword

It's a supplementary move. The user adds electro to his fencing attacks, instead of being wind based the slashes would have electricity. The slashes sends a current of electro to the target. (The move follows the Electro Range Guideline, 2m ranged electro)

101 Str, 100 Electro , DPR: +1

Polka Remise

The user delivers several thrusts against an opponent. Visually, due to the user's speed, it looks as if they are thrusting with several swords.

100 Mastery, 101 Strength, Destructive Potency Rank: B

Total:

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 ( DPR B + 1) + 2 (COA) = 8. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
¿ Post 8 ?

# Contrary to his entourage's beliefs, Shaarib considered himself a simple man. Things always happen for a reason. He had calmed down already when he arrived in the Center Area. The first thing he did was to look for a couturier. If the marine wanted to fade into the background, a new set of clothes was needed. It took him some minutes to change and fit his unruly afro under a white turban. He kept the sandals and threw away the old battle suit for a purple gi. Shaarib also bought a cloak to keep people from seeing his burn scars or wings. As he left the shop, his den den mushi began ringing. The birdman walked into an alley and took the call; it was Tashigi.

[Tashigi] "Sir! We've gone after Buena Festa... but have run into heavy pirate resistance! Y-Y-you're right, sir! Something fishy is going on. [Tashigi] "W-W-what's more, you would not believe who we saw some time ago.... The Dark King!!!"
She confirmed Shaarib's fears. Rayleigh, According to intel, Rayleigh never left Sabaody. If that old goat decided to come to participate, it meant something big was going to happen before the festival ended. He too might have some precious information. He left the alley and began thinking about how he would proceed. The sound of cannons had died down, the supernovas went above, and Shaarib was sure he didn't want to fight with them. He preferred to let them tire themselves. The Vice-Admiral began scanning the area looking for any threat and was from the corner of his eye one the escapee he knocked out some time ago. The pirate was running towards a ship, Baggy's. The clown was there and Shaarib was going to make him pay. Completely forgetting about Tashigi, the marine began walking faster toward the man that ridiculed him. The skypiean was about to run too when he suddenly felt a chill running down his spine. Someone or something was watching him, or rather watching his soul. It forced him to stop and immediately look around for something in vain. Shaarib shook his head again and brought a cigarette to his mouth. As he lighted it and inhaled making sure his mouth did not come into contact the marine realized that the weird feeling was a sign. The Goddess wanted him to look for something else. He exhaled the smoke, took his den den mushi out again, and sent a message to Tashigi.#

-"Aye Aye, tell me if you need help, if not tell me where you saw the Dark King, I might have one or two questions for him. We don't need any more troubles today" said the admiral with a childish voice.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 11
@QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Ever since my earlier clash not that long ago with Gildarts, still had my hands throb. The feeling of blood pumping had awoken something that was long dormant. The thrill of battle, a feeling the current me was oblivious to the factor. My initial thought was this might have been something Sengoku and Kong noticed, for that was the reason of my enlistment and sudden rank of Vice Admiral.

Whereas deep within my subconscious the crawling feeling of something returning still loomed in my mind and psche. Yet something that even I didn’t realise the appearance of Gildarts and Ichiryu had awoken him, as he edged his return. Kicking the gears into motion of the return of the Wanderer. Right now that hastened down and the feeling was calm, the Wanderer remained stuck in the forever limbo just biding it's time.

As I stood beside Smoker I could see he was struggling, but I remained mute as I read a little into the man. He was a passionate soldier, always wearing his heart on his sleeves as an act of duty for the way how he operated his life.

Hearing him speak, I could feel weight behind his words not just passion, but worry as well and he was in a tough situation right now with him breathing heavily between words. Just as he would speak them very words a click from behind me would alert me to the location, with a short glance a familiar figure would be spotted, immediately recognising who this was.

Spotting her and who I saw earlier with Tashigi. Putting two and two together, deducing that either her or that other man who was with Tashigi knew the whereabouts of one Douglas Bullet.

Leaving a bitter taste in my mouth as i was forced to make a choice, I was in another tug of war, not one with my subconscious but the possibility that me leaving Smoker’s side would result in his loss. Though it was heavy one to decide the life of one was still insignificant to the lives of the many, immediately making my choice which was justifiable to me.

Turning to Smoker as I would leave him with a warning. “ Don’t you dare kick the bucket, but if you do, I’ll send Tashigi your way. “ then turning to the pirate “ If you manage to defeat him, come seek me out “ as my final words to Muk. Then diverting my attention to the location of the earlier click hoping the young woman didn’t venture too far.

Making my way further away from the battle that erupted between Muk and Smoker, I’d pause at the location of the click … “ Little girl come out, I have a few questions. “ I’d say with a calm voice, knowing I didn’t want to startle her as she was one of the many clues to the location of Douglas Bullet.

Edited due to Grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@Ebuk @Dream)

"Appreciate it. If I fall here I wasn't worth my rank anyway." Smoker said, proud and pretty grim sounding.

Link would fade into the background, following a different lead towards Bueno Festa. Or at least that's what the both of the assumed it to be. Smoker after this short break in fighting returned his full attention towards the man known as Muk. He was pretty tough all things considered and the Vice-Admiral realized that he lacked the offensive power to deal with this man fully. But still he had been outmatched before and wasn't one to shy away from a fight against piracy.

It was his job after all.

Muk rushed towards his target yet again, flying like a rocket towards his opponent. Blade infused with both haki and electro he prepared himself for the Polka Remise, an attack that'd overwhelm him with the amount of attacks. Smoker drew his Jitte and unleashed an attack with the same principles as the Polka Remise.

"White Blow Rush!"
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2(B) +2(Haki) = 6. City Level vs 8.Island level
Remaining DPR
61-80: 2. Small Building Level
DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective

Smoker and Muk duked it out in high speed combat, thrust after thrust they flung their weapons forward. Unfortunately as established throughout this fight. Muk had an advantage in the physical department and was faster to attack. Way faster than what Smoker could reply towards. With each hit that'd hit his seastone jitte another would slide by him and create a cut on his face, shoulder and arm. So far none of them would be high damaging and placed a jolt on Smoker. But miraculously he held for yet another round. How long he could keep this up, however, remained to be seen. After Muk's last thrust and before he could whip it back the Admiral would move, pushing himself forward with breakneck speed.

"White Spark!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 8. Island Level
Through acceleration and the boost of his own devil fruit powers, Smoker sought to close the gap in a mere instant. Moving into an attacking distance that was too short for a bladed weapon. A high impact right fist went straight towards Muk's chest.

Secret Path(@Dream )

Link chose the path following Moderato's partner, the one known as Ann. It'd lead him into a door that had been opened up within the platform. When he entered the door he'd find himself down a staircase and into what looked like a hollowed out cave system. One would assume that Link was walking as he called Ann out. Weirdly, however, he'd get no reply from the young lady or anyone for that matter. Only water would drop from the ceiling. No one was here in this cave system not even any notable enemies. When walking down and following the road ahead only the sound of two voices would get louder and louder. To his right another tunnel would intersect with his path, both routes eventually converging into the straight road Link was following.

Shockingly now he stood eye to eye with Tashigi and Moderato once again. The two looking at Link with a shot of confusion and bewilderment.

"Vice-Admiral! How did you get here so quickly? You rushed out to help Smoker-san! What happened is he alright?!"
"Hushgirl, lower your voice. This is an underground meeting place. Do you want to announce our presence to Fest and the others?"

Moderato nearly ordered the girl to quiet down. A strange dynamic one wouldn't suspect he was being arrested. But Tashigi quickly gave him a karate chop on the head to keep him docile. While he was rubbing the temple of his head. A moment of choice arrived for Link yet again.

Would he move forward together with her? Or send her back towards Smoker. There was truth in numbers especially against Bullet. But what about Smoker? There might be a chance that he'll fall if he doesn't receive back up. Returning to Smoker on his own seemed illogical at best, not now when he was this close to unravelling this festival.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle)
A trap laid by pirate and World Government alike. Kyria was surrounded by Cipher Pol agents and a imposing masked man. Jewlery Bonney, the Big Eater,stated her business was done. In the distance in the waterfall, a firework took to the sky. A signal perhaps, of the hint in the island. Dozens pirates were stampeding to it, including those with the biggest aura. But the masked man... only wanted Kyria. And Kyria only saw dead people.

The pirate jumped upwards, evading the Rankyakus. In the air he was vulnerable, but opted to attack the fleeing Bonney. The woman turned to see the slash incoming, crossing her arms. The aribalde cut into her, sending her reeling back. Bonney would roll and continue fleeing, blood leaving a trail. She was not a part of the Worst Generation for nothing. The next airbaldes are to the biggest cluster of agents, coming down like a tower, literally.

[Agents] "Keep the fallen! Split up!"

With a Kamisori, the one of the agents appeared above Kyria. The air blade Kyria sent below had taken out 3 of the 6 agents, not counting the masked man. The two remaining below raised their blade again, throwing a new double Rankyakus, this one big enough for Kyria's whole body, upwards as he fell.

Suddenly, a voice came from above Kyria.

[Agents] "You won't get away! Take this! JUGON!!!!!"
Having used Kamisori, the last remaining agent had appeared above Kyria with a punch as the Rankyaku came from below.Agá in, they sandwiches him between two attacks, this time, without footing. Whatthey lacked in strength, they made up in teamwork. This was the work of studied agents. Meanwhile, the masked man, taking a gander at the distance, commented, loud enough for Kyria to hear.

[Unknown] "Looks like the treasure in this island has been found. Before he appeared, we need to take you in!"

Kyria Attack: 7. Mountain Level
Bonney Dura: 81-100: 5. Town Level + 1 (invisible haki) = 7. Mountain Level
= normal damage​

Agent Attacks: (both Jugon and Rankyaku) 3. Large Building Level +2 (B Rank) = 5. Town Level

————————————————————————
(@Gambit)

General Maiting.

A man who had saved the young Landayan as a boy, only for fate to take his own son as a reward. The General tightened his fists as he spoke. He did not lie when he spoke abut how he felt when he saw Landayan. The killing intent that the young Landayan knew s well was thicker now... emboldened. A shock came over the Vampire. Here, in the Pirate Festival, General Maiting was front and center. What did this mean? Was this another one of King Shapiro's tricks?

Landayan went into a flashback, and when he came out, General Maiting spoke, looking over to the fireworks.

[General Maiting] "Decades have passed since that war happened, and the forests beasts took my son. I absolved you of your fathers sins... but you have your own sins now. That diamond in your forehead that glows - has always been tied to your father. A secret of the Morrow house is laid here, and, for my sons, I will uncover it. "
[General Maiting] "Do not interfere this time!"
General Maiting spoke wit conviction, before turning and dashing towards the fireworks display. The forehead that glowed for the first time in the island. General Maiting connected it to Gambit's father. A secret of the Morrow house. But what could the island have in fates? What was the secret? General Maiting would urge forward towards the waterfall.

In the large waterfall fifty meter diameter waterfall, in the south of the cave that protruded it, was an altar. An altar that was still wet, clearly rising from underwater. In it was a small parchment. Pirates were fighting all over it, trying to get the lead. From the opposite side of Gambit, the infamous Great Eater Jewlery Bonney appeared. From the left, a blond-haired woman in white garments cut through the pirates.

General Maiting stood back, fiddling with his armor.
—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
The battle between two stalwarts had taken the pirates surrounding them in awe. Cletus had landed a blow against Mad Pirate Urogue, who only became bigger, stronger, edging the pirate rookie on. The two met fated in the middle of the platform. The sides, the hands, had turned - no doubt work of the Kuja Pirates. The whole Sky Island started to shift, but for now, the battle at the center was the focus. The battle between two similarly fated men.

The pirate Cletus stated he also had the tattoo, which made Uroge widen his eye slightly. However, the lunarian followed up with. a charge, coming towards the bulk Supernova.

[Urouge] “Hohohoho! You underestimated me! My powers do not affect my Bilkian agility!”

Captain Urogue uttered those words as he spun upwards, vaulting over both of Cletus attacks, leaving his hulking body horizontally above the passing Cletus below. The man's agility was not deterred by his size - it was a devil fruit ability. When Cletus passed below him, Uroge was already twisting his body, bringing his right blackened hand downward with unnerving force, such that air vibrated around it.

It was a devastating punch using Cletus' own strength from before.

[Urouge] “TITAN PUNCH!!!”
That fist would come down with such impact that it would crack the platform. The cracks would cover the whole area, and slowly, but surely, the water would drain. The ground splintered, beginning to break beneath them. Uroge used the punch to push off back, landing in a rising platform. If Cletus was attentive, he'd notice Urogue's body had shrunk around 15%. He would answer Cletus proudly.

[Urouge] "This tattoo? I told you before! Pain turned into strength! It is a mark of those who imprisoned me, who held me slave! You think the Blues have a monopoly on evil?! It's everywhere! That's why strength must rule supreme! It sis why I need to get the Pirate King's treasure! So...
[Urogue] "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"
As if his very words caused a chain reaction, fate answered. The hands at the sides of the platform had turned upside down, triggering something along with the impact Urogue created. Hanging above them, in the pillar structure, fireworks shot up. Very pirate began to run and try to get to the platform, including the Snadersonia sisters, though Boa was nowhere to be found. Someone had triggered the hint on the island - it was on the hanging pills platform.

Urogue Attack: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 (armaments haki) + 3 (A Rank) = 9. Small Country Level
Note: Urogue's strength increases by +1 DPR for two turns, just like damage taken (+1 higher DPR than Dura). New strength bracket is 101-119: 4. City Level.

———————————————————​

Center Lake @Emperor Cross)
The great Phoenix had come back to the Center Lake. The center was a mess, with pirates fighting all around. Most had left though, with the Sky Islands above them still having lone pirate ships sail above it. Truly, the pirates had gone after the Pirate King's treasure. But what was it, and what oddly it mean for the World Government. The great Shichibukai Buggy had bamboozled Sharrib. The man had three paths, with Tashigi providing valuable intel. The Phoenix chose not to back-up Tashigi and Smoker, instead pursuing what he believed was Buggy.

Sharrib called out to Tashigi, but there was no response. Static is all that he got, along with the sounds of fighting. Whatever was happening, it was a brawl - he'd get no soon response from her. The vice-admiral purged on, going towards the NorthEastern area, where a ship was docked - one with the Buggy flag. Upon approach, he would hear an unkown voice, followed by a most familiar one.

[Unknown] "You fool! Tell me why now you decided to uncover the Roger's first treasure? This invitation that I recieved, who was it from?"
[Buggy-sama] "I-I-I-I'm sorry sensho! P-p-p-p-p-please! It was Buena Festa! I-I-I didn't know until that bastard Law got involved and I read the parchment he had!"
[Buggy-sama] "H-H-H-He's back! DOUGLAS BULLET!!!!"

When Sharrib went around the bend, in the bow of the ship, a man was holding Buggy by the collar, lifting him up. An elderly man of relatively tall height with a very strong, defined build and tan skin. His round glasses and facial hair, which is arranged, embattled across his lower jaw. The scar on his right eye was legendary. A man Shariib would immediately recognize.

The Pirate King's right-hand man. Enter Silvers Rayleigh, the "Dark King".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Shaarib waited five minutes for an answer from Tashigi. The line was open, she was able to hear what he said but no other sound other than the surroundings skirmishes. She wasn’t in a dire situation, if she were, she would’ve urged him to come or Shaarib could hear any threats near the den den. Shrugging his shoulders, Shaarib realized the ominous feeling that stopped him momentarily had disappeared. This was another thought that went to the back of his head. Of the three choices he had, only one was viable. The Vice-Admiral puffed another cloud of smoke and kept going towards Baggy’s Ship.

Being close enough, Shaarib decided to use his Mantra to track movements on the vessel, which permitted him to creep up on one of the spreaders without anyone noticing. Not that they were going to notice anything with the cacophony. Shaarib couldn’t understand what was happening from the back of the ship, but he understood it perfectly from his viewpoint. The pirates were gathered in the bow. What seemed to be their captain was threatened by an older man, and nobody was moving. The Vice-Admiral squinted his eyes, trying to see the older man better and hear what they were saying.

[Unknown] “You fool! Tell me why now you decided to uncover the Roger’s first treasure? This invitation that I recieved, who was it from?”
[Buggy-sama] “I-I-I-I’m sorry sensho! P-p-p-p-p-please! It was Buena Festa! I-I-I didn’t know until that bastard Law got involved and I read the parchment he had!”

[Buggy-sama] “H-H-H-He’s back! DOUGLAS BULLET!!!!”
A smile appeared on his face as all the pieces of information began to click in his head. The stranger was none other than Silvers Rayleigh ! The right-hand of the Pirate King. Minutes ago, Shaarib feared a possible alliance between Bullet and The Dark King and now he just realized why Rayleigh came. The older man came to protect the treasure hidden by Roger. Which meant that he was going to fight Bullet if it meant protecting his captain’s memory. The Vice-Admiral came to kill Baggy and take back that stolen intel. Now, he was going to try to form an alliance between himself and a pirate the World Government had avoided for a long time. The goal was to stop Buena Festa and Bullet, if Shaarib had to let the clown live, he would do it. He will capture Baggy later and torture him for information on his former crew. How could a cockroach like Baggy be on the Oro Jackson ? Once Again, he clapped his hand with enough force to interrupt the reunion of Roger’s crew.#

- “Ma ma, I’m sorry to interrupt but it looks like I can help y’all." Began Shaarib, then after a brief pause. "I, Shaarib Hassan represent the Governemnt. We are only after Bullet and Buena Festa, not the treasure. I think we can help each other, what say you ? "FInished the marine per usual with a childish voice

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #9
@Ichimonji

Cletus had now fully engaged Urogue the Mad Monk. Unleashing two powerful techniques at the Bilkan's legs, he aimed to cripple him before finishing him off for good. However, the supernova was proving to be a tougher Prey than Cletus anticipated.

Urouge] “Hohohoho! You underestimated me! My powers do not affect my Bilkian agility!”

With that, he spun his body upwards avoiding both attacks with ease. Cletus turned a shade of red, activating his Kenbunshoku Haki as Urogue twisted his body prepping his next attack.

"Hmph, I guess you're right."

He could sense it incoming. A devastating downward punch that vibrated the air itself.

[Urouge] “TITAN PUNCH!!!”

At this distance it would be impossible to avoid! I would have to meet it halfway there!

Cletus could see the attack clearly, a strange phenomenon he had experienced earlier. He threw forward a blackened fist, charged to the brim with the explosive energy of Sparking Red.

"Sparking Figure"

Cletus Attack: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 ( Black Hardening) + 3 (A Rank) = 9. Small Country Level

Urogues Attack: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 (armaments haki) + 3 (A Rank) = 9. Small Country Level

Winner: Draw

The impact of the attacks colliding caused an explosive shockwave that cracked the very platform they stood on. Cracks traveled through the ground, slowly causing the water to drain through them. The ground began breaking beneath them before a slightly smaller sized Urogue landed on a higher platform, pushed back by the force of their punches.

He's smaller after that attack. I guess that means his strength boost isn't a permanent effect.

Cletus panted slightly. The supernova were indeed as impressive as they say.

Urouge] "This tattoo? I told you before! Pain turned into strength! It is a mark of those who imprisoned me, who held me slave! You think the Blues have a monopoly on evil?! It's everywhere! That's why strength must rule supreme! It sis why I need to get the Pirate King's treasure! So...

[Urogue] "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

Suddenly, as if triggered by Urogue's outburst, the hands at the sides of the platform rotated upside down. Fireworks shot up from the piller platform up above. Every pirate began to run. Pushing, shoving even killing each other to get to the platform. A hint was triggered. Cletus turned to Urogue and smirked, though the Birkin would be unable to see it.

"Our captain needs the Pirate King's treasure more. So I'm afraid we'll have to continue another time."

With that, the Lunarian activated the jet propelled boots of the Raid Suit before flying upwards, aiming to use flight to get to the platform before the rest. He had to complete his captain's orders. Maybe there he will see the masked entity from his past? Only fate could tell.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The prince reeled back in time when he saw his old master—a man who adorned a significant influence on the prince's knowledge in combat. Albeit Landayan was not born to be exceptional in this line of wisdom, he was able to find a path in order to materialize whatsoever talent the prince might have had in his veins.

He recalled how he overheard the conversation between General Magiting and King Sapiro of Lireo, Hiraya.

Magiting: "My King, the prince won't learn the way our finest warriors quickly learned how to wield weapons. Could it perhaps be because of the lack of nourishment he should have received from his mother's grace?"

King Sapiro: "I don't think so, my friend. People vary in terms of natural talent. If he's weak physically, then we will push him further to unleash whatever extent of power he could muster. If he's of an average fighter, then we will equip him with something else to be relevant."

Magiting: "His body won't respond to the tests My Lord. He gets exhausted quite easily, he nearly faints when he tried to run 1000 meters. The average kid in our land would survive tens of thousands of meters. That's how people in our kingdom are built."

Magiting: "And he's very coward. He couldn't be a warrior."

King Sapiro: "Was it a mistake keeping him alive? Saving him from those beasts in the forest?"

Magiting: "I will talk to the 12th Royal Blacksmith."

King Sapiro: "A- Aragorn?!"

Magiting: "He might have an answer to this."

Since then, the young prince stopped training with the army. In lieu, he became a student of the Kingdom's 12th Royal Blacksmith—Aragorn of the Mighty Forge. There, he learned new things, gained wisdom, and excelled at something he naturally has. He learned by virtue of Science and Philosophy how to attack things and conquer them. Though hard, he persevered.

Back in the present. Standing off against the mighty general of Lireo, Gambit listened to the words the former spoke of—hatred, vengeance, and secrets of the past. The prince brought a cigarette to his mouth once more, lighting it up at random. The general would have noticed that Gambit still valued the Alchemy the 12th Royal Blacksmith had taught him in his youth.

"I have always considered you a family, General Magiting. We shared moments and in my youth, I knew that you cared for me. Whatever sins my real father had brought upon our kingdom is none of my business. The Morrow crest may be upon my fate, but─"

The wind blew past Gambit's back, making his shoulder-leveled white hair flutter; his trench coat included. And as he puffed his cigar while he fashioned a thought in his head, commotion escalated further. Down to the altar!

"I am The Gambit. And on my own, I will bring upon an empire of equality. A shelter for those who were orphaned by war and famine. If the World Government promotes Absolute Justice. I will turn the world upside down and create absolute freedom where every child, regardless of their blood will have something they can call home."

"I may be a sinner. All of us are. But this is my destiny. And if villainy is the only path to make things right, I will take the throne of all evils and sustain the balance. Killing whoever stands in the way."

"That's the same principle you once taught me. That's the same dream you wished for me when you plucked me from the wilderness when I was still an infant. Your will lives in me."

"Gurong
(means teacher in Filipino) Magiting."

"I shall take it from here."

Words that would have struck an old companion were unveiled by the student to his master. Words plucked from the depths of his soul. Words are ingrained in him by his experience and wisdom. Words that would bear weight throughout his testament. And if these words would impale the General, the closure of their dreaded past and hatred may in one way or another soon commence.

With those final words, he would expect a grand closure of these mishaps. But more threats would soon emerge. One after the other. The Gambit has no time to waste. He has to chase. All is in haste. Still wielding the Staff in his right hand, cigar in his mouth, he would progress straight to the altar, leaving all the clouds of dust and wisdom in his wake. And for the first time, ignored the two maiden's in front of him.

Whatever determination struck into his head was anyone's guess. But at least, it would take the ride worthwhile. He roared to all his crewmates.

"VAMPIRATES!!!"

"Take the chest! Whatever it takes."

@Ebuk @Mr. Anderson @Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 11
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

My two air slashes came down with dreadful purpose; it was as if the great Grim Reaper had swung his great scythe, for three of the six agents, not counting the masked man, fell dead on the spot. My joy at seeing their blood spurt all over was positively indecent. Meanwhile, my previous attack aimed at Bonney had struck; she did, however, block it and, although bleeding, was still fully capable of continuing her flight towards the fireworks display. I knew nothing of what happened to Bonney, my observation awareness haki did not extend that far, as my focus had immediately shifted to the enemies below.

The agents didn't lose their heads. Instead, they immediately spread out, and suddenly, one disappeared, but with my awareness active, I could feel him appear above and behind me.
[Agents] "You won't get away! Take this! JUGON!!!!!"
Below, the two remaining regular agents sent two kicks, creating one massive airblade as big as my body. There was nothing for it; I could not evade in the air, and letting lose an attack now would only stop me from retaliating in time when I once again stood on firm ground. With an effort of will, crimson-hardened haki spread out over my whole body as I put both arms in front of me to block the attack coming from the front. My back would have to endure as best it could. The attacks hit simultaneously but did pretty minor damage to my body. My clothes, though, took one hell of a beating.
[Unknown] "Looks like the treasure in this island has been found. Before he appeared, we need to take you in!"
Even with all that was going on, I could still hear what the masked man had said and felt greatly puzzled. What the hell is going on? So I thought to myself as I got my good leg under me and landed on the ground. With only one leg, it was far more complicated than it should have been; my knee nearly buckled from my weight, but I did stand up. The added weight the island itself imposed on us all had done nothing to help. But what was I to do now? Usually, I would have rushed the two agents to the ground with my superior speed and massacred them, but there was no way I could run. Heck, I couldn't even walk normally. Air-slashes it is then. That decided, it only took a split second for me to make up my mind; I held both swords horizontally above my shoulder before I performed a circular swing that would split the air to create my attack.

Even though I tried my all to do the movement with my upper body without relying on my legs, it proved very difficult. Nevertheless, the attacks did work, and concentrating on my haki as best I could; I saw two blood-red airblades shoot off toward the agents that had remained on the ground. Then I tipped over and fell, obscuring for a moment what happened next.

Agents DPS: 5. Town Level
Kyria Dura: 81-100: 5. Town Level +2 (hardening haki) = 120: 7. Mountain Level
DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Posting my stats again to make it simpler for myself

74 x 5 = 370
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 14 + 5 from martial arts. Speed: + 14 Vitality: + 35
Strength: 81 + 14 + 5 = 100
Large building Level
Speed: 86 +14 = 100
100x2= 200
-Reaction: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions
-Movement: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Speed
Vitality: 65 + 35 = 100
100x2=200
-Durability: 100 Town Level
-Stamina: 100 Near Limitless Stamina
-Can use large scale techniques in succession without feeling it
Haki: 88
88x2=176
-Armament Haki: 100 - Can coat the entire body with hardening. Can cover intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening.
Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks
It can be used 20 times in 10 turns.
-Observation Haki: 76 (Awareness, can sense anything within 152 meters)
Fighting Style: 50
50x2=100
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 100 - Supreme Mastery

-Nanajuni Pound Ho (七十二煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Nanajūni Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "72 Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Since one of my swords is one of the 21 Grade swords, one of the projectiles is B rank.

Kyria pirate festival Attack
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1 (C Rank attack) + 2 (hardening) = 6. City Level/7. Mountain Level
Base DPR = Strength
C Rank = "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"

I don't mind if you do something that invalidates what Kyria is trying to do. Since there are many ways for the agents to react to everything that happens

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 12
@QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

After leaving Smoker to his own, i'd venture with curiosity on the mind. The girl with the green hair, just where did she go? .. I'd follow behind opening a door whereby a staircase that would go downwards with no light. I was wanting answers but they wern't coming anytime soon oblivious to this. Calling her out only for the words to echo out and hear no reply, had me venture further down.

Following the route i was trailing hoping to locate the girl with green hair, it would only have my hears twitch to the voice of two. It would force me to focus my sense of direction to them only revealing to be Tashigi and the man that was with her Moderato.

"Vice-Admiral! How did you get here so quickly? You rushed out to help Smoker-san! What happened is he alright?!"
"Hushgirl, lower your voice. This is an underground meeting place. Do you want to announce our presence to Fest and the others?"

Moderato nearly ordered the girl to quiet down. A strange dynamic one wouldn't suspect he was being arrested. But Tashigi quickly gave him a karate chop on the head to keep him docile. While he was rubbing the temple of his head. A moment of choice arrived for Link yet again.
Turning to Tashigi, taking a calm and deep breath, placing my hand over her shoulder and looking her in the eyes.

" Tashigi, i'll leave the option to you. But remember this as my warning to you. Leave and you'll meet your death or stay here and live to fight for another day carrying Smoker's wish. "

My response to her question was straight to the point, no hiding behind the bush. I knew she valued his leadership and his superiority. I had to tell her the truth.

Sighing as i'd remove my hand off Tashigi's shoulder to leave her to answer my question, i'd then turn to Moderato

" Ahh we meet again, i have a question for you. Wasn't you with a green hair little girl? "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@Ebuk @QuickZilver708 )

Smoker said:
"White Blow Rush!"
In reaction to Muk's attack, the Vice-Admiral counter with his own fast paced thrust with his Jitte. Focused until he was sure of his victory, Muk didn't react as he saw each hit that Smoker took. He knew that facing him would be hard, and it was only a matter of time until he can overpower him. However, as his last thrust was made something occured.

Smoker said:
"White Spark!"
Using his devil fruit to increase his speed, Vice Admiral Smoker swiftly found himself extremely close to Muk. Even tho he was prepared for another counter, the pirate wasn't expected such a quick comeback. He only had one move that could help him out, he knew that he had to use this. Luckily for him, he was with no allies, so he didn't care about casualties.

As Smoker's right fist was nearing his chest, Muk, initiated "Raiju Aura". It was an electro defensive move where, Muk releases a massive surge of electro that acts like a shield, protecting him when he can't avoid a move. It works in conjunction with his Observation Haki, where he uses it to pinpoint exactly where the area where he's at risk. A coating of black haki would take form the area surrounding his chest.
The electro surge coated in CoA would detonate as Smoker's fist collided with his chest. If successful, Smoker would get hit by a jolt of electro that would have the ability to push him back, like being hit by a wave.
The purpose of Raiju Aura is prevent the damage he"ll receive from Smoker to be too extreme.

Unable to avoid this, it was the best thing he could. He knew that ending this fighting as soon as possible is the best course of action.

Raiju Aura

The user releases and surround himself with Electro. This creates a defensive shield that zaps anything that comes close to the user. Usually used with his Observational Haki, the this move is a mix of both supplementary and defensive one. A bigger dosage of Electro can be released where the user senses his target(s). The damage is similar to someone being hit by a strong wave.
Requires 100 electro mastery, DPR:A

Muk: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (A) + 2 (CoA) = 8. Island Level

Smoker: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 8. Island Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Secret Path(@Dream )

Locked with a choice Tashigi had to decide. Abandon Smoker or go with Link and finding out the truth about this entire ordeal. She'd set her jaw and bit her upper lip, tears would start to form around her eyes. Clearly this was one of the hardest choices she had to make in her life. But she'd wonder what the captain would've wanted her to do. At this point Bullet seemed the bigger threat, and he'd scold her if she abandoned this path and went to rescue him. He'd be humiliated such was the absurd pride the vice-admiral carried. With that in mind she'd release her tension and sighed at Link while nodding in agreement.

"You...you're right. We've got to do this!" Tashigi would say trying to psyche herself up quietly.

Link in the meantime would question Moderato, inquiring about a green haired girl.

"You mean Ann-chan? No clue she left as soon as that Smoker-guy showed up. Haven't seen her since then"

Odd. It'd seen she had left the building a long time ago. But just who did the Vice-Admiral see? Was it an illusion or a trick of the mind? Unclear but with all three of them here, only the path ahead was their only viable option left.

A path made out of wooden planks would move them alongside a river within these underground tunnels. They'd move through this quickly and quietly.

"Up ahead is the hideout but be careful, there's a lot of surveillance..." Moderato said with a whisper.

And true to his word when Link and Tashigi looked ahead they'd see the tunnel moving into a turn to the left. At its corner stood a surveillance snailphone. With their backs towards the rock wall they were just out of range but no way they'd get by it unnoticed.

"If that thing detects us we'll lose our chance at reaching Festa...what do we do Vice-Admiral?"
Tashigi whispered, seeking guidance from her superior.

What would Link do, indeed?

Northeast Platform (@Ebuk )

Caught off guard Muk saw no other way than to block the Admiral's punch with a large electrical field. The punch connected with Muk's chest or at least that's what the marine figured would happen. But upon contact an enormous discharge occurred, zapping the man and forcing him back. Electro ran through his entire body, but his eyes snapped wide open while he bit on his teeth and clenched his hands into fists.
Equal DPR: Attacks cancel each other out, though the area around the clash may still take damage.
Smoker, moments away of being launched back, rose his left arm doubling it in size and shifting into smoke. The arm wide enough to make an escape to the side an extremely difficult task. But the marine moved on ahead with his plan. The Admiral now victim to the results of Muk's raiju aura was sent back but at the very same time his left arm shot outwards, aiming to ensnare the pirate.

"White Out!"

The left arm shot forward and turned into a dense cloud of smoke, aiming to grab Muk around his shoulders and waist. It was an effective hold so that the victim could not muster strength to break free from such a hold, not without any outside interference at least.

Smoker continued to be flung backwards, sweat on his brow as blood seeped from the corner of his mouths and through several spots on his clothing. It remained to be seen how quickly Muk could react after having dealt with the punch at such a close range. Could he move while keeping up that aura?

Whatever it was, their battle was drawing to a close one way or another.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@QuickZilver708 )

Smiling as he saw the Vice-Admiral's face reacting to his counter. Seeing his eyes snapped wide open gave him great satisfaction. As for the attack he felt, he did get pushed a couple of steps back. The attack didn't hurt as much as he thought it would, but still didn't go unnoticed. The final outpour of Electro was ending as he saw Smoker coming back on the offensive. He realized that he didn't even have time to have a breather.

Smoker][I][B]"White Out!"[/B][/I][/QUOTE] A huge pillar of smoke was once again being launched. Shot outwards towards Muk said:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b375336a-e11c-4185-950b-04d798fc7c63/scale-to-width/755[/IMG]

RAIJU BUMP

As the pillar of smoke was about to clash into him, Muk responded by sending his electro infused open palmed into the attack. If successful, Muk would use that attack to disrupt the smoke, and if he's lucky to have the electro reach to Smoker through the smoke. Usually this attack is used to unleash internal electro shots, but he's using the smoke as a medium to reach Smoker.

Raiju Bump

Its Muk's defensive move, where he uses an open palm punch that pushes back its foes. The attack can cause internal damage.

100 strength, 100 electro
- DPR: A

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (A) + 2 (COA) = 8. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle)
The battle of the past. The agents launched a full offensive. However, the Spada Pirate was no normal pirate. The men's attack had little effect, and the Spada landed with much aplomb. The man used his god leg to turn, spinning and sending a spiraling air blade. The agents landed and turned. The all slashed towards the airbalde, yet its girth was far too large. Shouting as it overpowered them, the agents were pushed back, blood spurting upwards. The masked man widened his eyes, yet his gaze stopped at Kyria's leg, who still looked for the worse.

The masked man stepped forward.

[Masked Man] "You've grow strong, my boy. Far stronger than we ever imagined. To think baiting you that day and taking you under false pretenses would come to this. The Tenryubittos will be most pleased with you as the prototype. A prototype to use and then do away for your crimes."

The masked man spoke in riddles. Had Kyria met him before? Baited him when? The masked man spoke as if the boy's rage had been calculated, planned. With Kyria's leg the way it was, he was notably vulnerable. Before him stood man with an outstanding aura. How was Kyria getting out of this one?

[Masked Man] "Stand down and come with me. We know where your mother is. If you fail to comply, this time it won'r be staged..."

A bluff? Did the Cipher Pol really have hismother surrounded? Or was this a reason to make him comply? More importantly, would he be believed? This man was nobody. The masked man began to chuckle, before he reached for his mask.

[Masked man] "Don't believe me? Bahahahaha. Let me show you the truth."
The masked man grabbed the end of his mask and pulled it aside. There stood a human. A man between his middle ages and elderly years. A man who Kyria had last seen when he left the Revolutionary Army. The same man who had "rescued" Kyria and his mother when he attacked the Tenrryubito.

Enter the truth.

————————————————————————
(@Gambit)

In the West Sky Island, fireworks led to an altar beneath the main waterfall. There, pirates converged for the prize, the hint of the treasure. The Vampirates were no different, yet their leader was much different indeed. Much different even from minutes ago, changed as he met his former teacher, and the man who once saved his life: General Maiting. Gambit spoke freely, using beautiful prose to touch the General’s heart. Those words, “father” made General himself sigh. There was conflict within him, but mere words could not sway this hate created by King Sapiro. Leaving him in doubt, Gambit went for the prize.

General Maiting stood alone in though, before giving chase.

[Pirates] “Get the treasure box! It’s within our grasp! Heave ho!”

In the waterfall, it was a massive battlefield. Many big names appeared, in the free-for-all race. In the altar, a single treasure chest, head-sized, could be seen. Blood already ran through the water. The Vampirate Prince called his men to clear a path. The path was slowly edged in blood, leaving an opening for the Vampirate to swoop in. Surrounding the altar was Bonney, CP0, and other veteran pirates, clearing a path. They would be getting to the altar as Gambit would, with the pirate captain an early lead due to his speed.

Gambit would have little resistance grabbing the chest once he got to the altar, but as soon as he did, a woman’s voice echoed.

[Jewelry Bonney] “No, you don’t!
[Jewelry Bonney] “TOSHI REVERSAL WAVE!

A pink wave instantly fluttered around the area. Through the water, the conduit, the pink wave spread outwards in quick burst. Bodies began hitting the water. The camera zoomed out, showing the dozens and dozens of pirates in the water fall had shrunk. Where once were men, now were 4-5 year olds. The Big Eater, Jewlery Bonney, had used her nefarious powers to reverse the age of those around her.

Now finally reaching the waterfall, having been outside the AOE, was General Maiting. The older man stopped dead in his tracks as he got to the waterfall. His eyes widened. If, and only if, successful on Gambit, General Maiting would see the boy he saved when he was young. Suddenly, those words of “father” Gambit told him cut deeper than ever. Conflicted. His own demons, Landayan, plagued him. Perhaps a way to reconcile with the young Morrow he once loved. General Maiting now went into a flashback. [Note: Gambit to continue flashback].

Suddenly, Bonney stomped her right foot mere inches from Gambit’s small feet. She looked down on him with a mischievous smile. To him, Bonney was now huge. The pink bombshell‘s bosom overflowed from her shirt. Her hips, in comparison, were plump and round. Bonney’s pants stretched those long soft legs that, to Gambit, looked like they went for days. Waifu supreme.

Bonney looked down on Gambit, demanding the treasure chest, with a playful but confident sultry grin.

[Jewelry Bonney] “Who’s your mommy…?”

Note: Effect lasts for 5 turns. Physical stats lowered by 60%, rounded up. If you fully transform, you revert back for that transformation period (stats also go back to normal). Yes, like Dragonball GT Goku and SS4. Use wisely.

Jewlery “Big Eater” Bonney
70 x 5 = 350
- STR: 71 (+5 MA +5 DF) = 81
- SPE: 67 (Race: +14) = 81

- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 50 (Race: +14, +10 DF) = 74
- Stamina: 67
- Durability: 81
- Weapon Mastery: 20 (Race: +21) = 41
- Commando Arts: 81
- Haki: 61
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 61
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 61
- Devil Fruit: 81
—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
The two infamous pirates clashed. There were dozens of pirate in awe. The clash of the first and attack forced the platform to cave-in, for everyone to lose their footing. The onlookers fell into the abyss, as the platform above them let out fireworks: a signal. Urogue began to jump through the falling debris to Cletus, before the man announced the treasure would be his. Uroge twisted his body and saw the firework, seeing the more nimble pirate flying upwards. Damn it! Thought, the burly man. Uroge gave chase, slimming his body to increase his speed.

The platform was around 1/3 of the one Uroge and Cletus fought on, this one with pillar sticking out of the ground, leaving way to a small shrine with a head-sized treasure box. Pirates were swarming the area, but Cletus speed made him one of the three first ones who got there. Standing around the treasure were two humongous figures, transformed. Scaly skin of red and green gave way to snake-bodies that guarded the treasure.

Enter the Bioa sisters.

[Marigold] "Let's hold them back, Sandersonia! Grab that treasure box for sister!"

[Sandersonia] "Yes, sister! Let's show them the Kuja wrath!"

The two Boa sisters around the treasure, grabbing their weapons, a bisect and a spike, infusing them with armaments haki - at the ready. From behind Cletus, trailing him, was Urogue, who had used his strength to jump onto the platform, giving chase.
[Urogue] "THAT TREASURE IS MINE!!"

Boa Marigold
[IMG]

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 41+10=51(+20=71)
Speed: 35+15=50(+15=65)
50x2=100(130)
-Reaction: 50(65)
-Movement: 50(65)
Vitality:51+10=61(+15=76)
61x2=122(152)
-Durability:61(76)
-Stamina:61(76)
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki:41
-Observation Haki:41
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Polearm: 82
Devil Fruit: 41

Boa Sandersonia
[IMG]

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 41+10=51(+20=71)
Speed: 35+15=50(+10=60)
50x2=100(120)
-Reaction: 50(60)
-Movement: 50(60)
Vitality:51+10=61(+20=81)
61x2=122(162)
-Durability:61(81)
-Stamina:61(81)
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki:41
-Observation Haki:41
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Brawling: 82
Devil Fruit: 41

———————————————————​

Center Lake @Emperor Cross)
The Center Lake was host to an the right-hand man of the Pirate King. Ties going back decades, Buggy the Clown was face-to-face with his senpai. Both on the Roger Pirates, they seemed to know what the treasure was, Rayleigh noting it was Roger's "first treasure". Buggy was as nervous as a child, now knowing the truth through Law's parchment. When questioned, the clown blurted it out: Buena Festa is in leagues wit Douglas Bullet. Rayleig's eyes widened at the name - the Demon's Heir. Before they could speak more, a clap interrupted them.

Vice-Admiral Sharrib entered the fray, offering an alliance. Rayleigh put Buggy down and looked at the vice-admiral up and down. The town shot daggers at him, starting to scream before Rayleigh interrupted him.

[Rayleigh] "A man dubbed "Demon Heir" - I'm too old for this now. Weak knees, mind you. If you'd like to lay down your life for the cause, be my guest. Buggy here will bring you to him."
[Buggy-sama] "WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?! HE TRIED TO KILL M-"

Buggy protested. He began to scream, before shouts came beneath the ship. Dozens of Buggy followers had listened in to the entire conversation. They were shouting at him and jerring praise. To them, it was the Pirate King's right-hand-man who had entrusted him with the most perilous of missions. To them, Buggy was so powerful, it commanded even the Marines to come into the fold. Buggy looked perxperled, as his cheeks reddened. He put his arms outwards as a light enveloped him. The Great Messiah Buggy.

[Followers] "That's our captain Buggy! Even the Dark King asks him for favors! Even the Marines bend to his will! BUGGY! BUGGY! WE WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD!!""

[Buggy-sama Thoughts] (Hohoho! I'll just bring this fool to Bullet and while Bullet is killing him, I'll get the treasure. I'll get all the credit! This is perfect!)
They just needed the Vice-Admiral to agree. Buggy gave the Marine a cheeky thumbs-up - you can trust me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom