Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Dark Fortress ascended; propelled by the Coup de Burst, intertwining with the spiraling vortex of the lake. Puffing a cigar in his solitude, his chest shook. Neither out of fear nor the turbulence of the stream. His eyes had been enthralled by angels.

Ha--how is this even possible? Such magnificence!

Is she an angel? A fairy that all the deities of love have conferred upon me?

Take me home sweet blonde miss. Take me! Take me!

Gambit looked up, fazed. A short blonde-haired woman flirted in the sky. Her face is beaming. Her inviting eyes lured the prince to paradise. A meadow of love is in the air. Darkness no more.

Another maiden emerged, a slim, curvaceous young woman. Her long carnation hair flared the magic of her brown eyes. The top she was wearing did not only expose her midriff and cleavage but the vulnerability of Landayan's soul. He was sold.

He stared off into space. In his head, everything evolved to enchantment. The surroundings became moving glasses, slow, shattering, and glittering with each passing moment. Kaleidoscope. Sensationalizing the moment, a poem has been blood written on the sole parchment in his own realm.

The wind rises and so as the rustling of the leaves;
He watches the birds fly and listen to just how they chitter.
Dozens of them hover under the thick dark mist;
Engulfing the sky and keeping the stars in glitter.

He wondered how they feel as they shoot into the heaven;
Reaching out to the clouds without hesitation;
And when they fall, do their hearts begin to pound more?
Or do they detest and dive into the earth with mourn?

Like them, the rivers from the mountain flow down to the seas;
A stream of water that falls into their lost mate;
When they meet as one, do you sense the splash and the subtle breeze?
Or a coincidence of forces separated by fate?

He looked at heaven's gate as he recited the last verse of his poem of love.

"Our hearts are entangled with our souls and will intertwine to eternity like the stars to the space;
An ever-ending manifestation of spiraling chances trying to sparkle and complete the other;
It's not even a matter of destiny but a sheer connection of three separate cosmic bodies in two different places;

They may not share a lifetime but in time, there's a certain pull of gravity that will defy even the galaxy just to meet elsewhere..."

The prince raised his two arms wide open and across the sky. Nirvana as Buddha preached. Gambit's voice echoed in his own cave of wonders, diminishing its resonance every bit of time.

"Take me nooooooow. Nooooooow. Nooooooow. Nooooooow"

"GAMBIT-CHWAANNN!!! ♥♥♥ COME!!!"

In his imaginary world, he stood, waiting in front of the altar, where Stussy and Jewelry walked the aisle. Two brides, one groom. The celebration would be almost finished until the father said, "Should anyone present know of any reason that this trio should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Gambit's heart was pounding so loud, racing with hordes of horses, he could no longer hear the wailing, the cheering, and the infinite shouting of his comrades aboard the Dark Fortress and the crowd of the festival. But then, suddenly, as the ship got in line with the enemy pirate ship, boasting the flag of La Spada, a pirate roared. Loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I OBJECT!"

Alas, so close, so close; and still so far, Gambit's daydream was infiltrated by a force of nature uninvited. The prince was about to kiss the two future brides in his fantasy but all of those were interrupted because of a shadow who charged the door of the church, opposing the wedding. His world. Everything fell. It drowned to nothingness. Oblivion. Prince Landayan Morrow died that very moment and he returned to the real godforsaken world. Reality bit once more. Solitude.

He, bit by bit would slowly turn to the Spada Pirate. He thought, whimpering, What is that man's relationship with them? Bo-boyfriend? Once again, I was betrayed. How can these two women run away from the wedding? *Sobs*

No! I was the man who is destined to be the king of Harem. As a man of culture, I disapprove of his presence! I will save you both from this nightmare.

His aura shifted from prince of charming to a maleficent evil kind all of a sudden. His eyes glowed in red as the strands of his hair dramatically fluttered as if they have their own will. Sinister. The sky has darkened. Cloaked by clouds and sparkles of lightning.

He drew his Seismic Clima-Bo Staff holstered on his back, eyes on Kyria, ever glaring and condescending. He held the Bo Staff forward before finally detaching it so its two ends would unleash the respective hammerheads of his Seismic Clima Warhammers: Habagat ng Silanganan Warhammer (meaning, Storm Deity of the Orient) and Shinigami no Tekken Warhammer (meaning, Death God Iron Fist).

"YOU!", pointing the Shinigami no Tekken hammerhead at the Spada Pirate. He opened his mouth. Speaking in his ominous and guttural tone.

"IF THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE"

"I SWEAR TO ODIN, BUDDHA, ALLAH, and SHIVA. AND WHOEVER THE FUCK LA SPADA WORSHIPS"

"NOTHING WILL PROTECT YOU FROM MY WRATH FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID, EL PIRATA!!!"

One Piece Narrator's Voice said:
Habagat ng Silanganan Warhammer is a weapon forged by Gambit's master (12th Royal Blacksmith) and Shimotsuki. Initially, it appears as a 500 mm long and 25 mm thick staff, but when you swing it with enough force, a hammer will emerge. Combined with his Germa Technology and Godly Science mastery, he can imbue his Warhammer with Electricity/Lightning. One of the 12 Supreme Grade Blades.

Shinigami no Tekken Warhammer is a legendary scythe-hammer said to have harnessed all the sins of the 7 princes of hell. It has a 131 cm titanium shaft, a 30 cm double-edged scythe, and a 30-pound head made of sea prism stone. It was forged by the legendary Tenguyama Hitetsu before his very eyes in Wano. It is, therefore, one of the 21 Grade Blades. Combined with his Germa Technology, Meteorology, and Godly Science mastery, he can imbue his Warhammer with heat almost identical to lava. And with his compound knowledge in Alchemy (5 Stars), he can mix earth and flame, and the heat of electricity to turn them into lava/magma.
The evil incantation has been invoked. The Royal Vampirate Prince has been provoked. No one else could no longer revoke. The 14th Royal Blacksmith imbued his two Warhammers with their respective elements: lightning and heat, fused with his raging willpower - ebony and agony. He took a stance and bent his knees a little, right foot at the rear. The left hand held the lightning hammer, the other wielded the lava hammer. After a couple of seconds of concentration, hell should be unleashed.

From an outstretched left arm, he swung first the Storm Deity of the Orient with such centrifugal force it whistled like a storm as it journeyed to the enemy ship. Streams of lightning overflowing along with his maniac willpower. Crackling all the way there. He roared. "Thunder God Forge, Mjolnir!!!".

[SFX: CRACKLES]

Thunder God Forge, Mjolnir: Gambit charges his Warhammer with electricity, compressing them before throwing the weapon to the target area in such a way that it returns to him as if it's a boomerang. As it goes, streams of lightning emit from the head of the hammer.
- DPR: A, AOE, requires 81 Warhammer, 81 Dengeki Blue/Navigation, 81 Strength

Base Strength: 105 - 20 = 85: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A: 3 + Invisible COA: 2 = 10. Island Level

NOTE: Gambit is wearing a Járngreipr Royal Blacksmith Gauntlets that has City Level Durability & gives +1 Durability Rank when blocking using it; however, it automatically deducts 20 Strength until it's destroyed.

Not even a split second later, almost simultaneously to the former, he swung his stronger arm. And just like the former, the Death God Iron Fist whooshed, beamed like an ember as he hurled the flaring hammer. Heat particles are emitted from the weapon. Blistering, it burnt the debris in its path, turning them into lava as they swirled so rapidly. He chanted, "Ember Goddess Forge, Glöð!!!".

[SFX: WHOOSH]

Ember Goddess Forge, Glöð: The user rapidly mauls the earth and twirls the weapon rapidly to convert the collected earth and generate fire. As the weapon spins, it generates a circular formation of lava that he can either project towards the target OR simply throw the weapon
in such a way that it returns to him as if it's a boomerang. As it goes, the weapon also emits lava-like heat that can burn anything in its path.
- DPR: A, AOE, 81 Warhammer, 81 Navigation, 81 Strength, 5 * Alchemy

Base Strength: 105 - 20 = 85: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A: 3 + Invisible COA: 2 = 10. Island Level

NOTE: Gambit is wearing a Járngreipr Royal Blacksmith Gauntlets that has City Level Durability & gives +1 Durability Rank when blocking using it; however, it automatically deducts 20 Strength until it's destroyed.

Devastation drew near...

What would be the outcome of this encounter? A pirate crew from his arch-nemesis, La Spada took away his liberty to be a happily wedded king of Harem. What about the real purpose of this festival? The Pirate King's Treasure? Who would dare to interfere with the Vampirate Prince's wrath over two fine maidens? Cletus? He doesn't have the angst to do that? Muk? That General would always enjoy seeing his long-time buddy show off. Somebody else? Let them try.

Puffing his cigar one last time before flicking it outwards using his right thumb and index, Gambit pressed his feet against the sturdy deck of his ship right after pitching his two weapons, catapulting toward the parallel ship. Tears still falling down his cheeks.

"RUN"

@Ichimonji @Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival – Post as Gil-Link Ereinion 」 - Post # 5
Northeast Platform
@QuickZilver708

It was just a year or two ago, in the dreary oceans of the new world. News echoed loud and wide, the Devil Pirates reputation far exceeded any expectations of them. This caught the attention of the Dragon Pirates, who began through a medium to make contact with them for a possible alliance. However the Devils refused their offer and cut off all negotiations as they saw them as pests, one that was far too large for their bridges. Not long after the first conflict began when Jimmy squared with Gildarts thus this erupted the infamous War of Titans. The largest two upcoming pirates crew waged war, blood was shed, lives were lost as dead men told no stories of the events that transpired. Within a month Dragon Pirates were humbled, Devil Pirates flicked them away like a little speck of dust. Right after this the Devil Pirates also mysteriously vanished, no one knows how. Thus the yonkou candidates lost the highly most favored for a seat and the number 1 slot became open for all others to chase.

Man this guy talks lot ‘ … pondering to myself as I bemuse that these morons took it out their own way to be on the hunt for us despite taking such heavy losses before when this happened. Was history to repeat itself?

I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PETTY SOB STORY! “ my demanour changed, from being snarky to serious. Blood lust was felt through my words, I knew from that moment I couldn’t let a stray dog loose. My eyes pierced at Gildarts’ body movement, I too took a step back as I too pivoted on to my left leg with my left forearm glowed then a bubble of aura formed around. I waited to meet his attack and negate it. ‘ This bastard what’s he up to ‘ then swinging my left arm outwards fully extending outwards snarling “ PANCHYUAKU! “. A projectile of air current would meet his bombardment head on.

Gildarts Attack = Small Country Level

Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
DPR A +3 = Island Level
Invisible Haki + 1 = Small Country Level
Panchyuaku: Is a alternative version of the Rankyaku but unlike the latter which is caused from kicks. This on the other hand is created by the arms.
Will have the same the requirements as Rankyaku;
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
11-30 Mastery: Destructive potency: D
31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
Result = Tie
A whirring sound would be met as attacks collided immediately cancelling one another. Dust and debris would cover the area slowly progressing the smoke outwards. Myself and Gildarts would stand not taking eyesight away from another, though I’d begin to smirk then further taking insult and laughing him off. “ If this is best you got to offer, then I am not interested. So just bring your captain, him I too have business with him “ I’d say as I swing my arm as further stretching my arm.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 5​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

We were shooting up the knock-up stream; the feeling would have been exhilarating if it wasn't for the rage that boiled deep in my core. Cannons roared around me as the other ships were firing like madmen, my ship's artillery answering their call. But that would not be my biggest headache this day because Gambit of the Vampirates had his sight set on Stussy. And in his delusion, he had still correctly surmised that I was the biggest obstacle to their potential union. Yet, even in my rage, I could still perceive that something had appeared way ahead. For the damnable Gambit had thrown his two weapons my way, one filled with the power of lightning, the other filled with the power of flames so intense it manifested as magma.

A calm dread settled onto me for a split second, clearing my head of the hazy fog that perpetually tried to consume me. I cannot stop them both. The thought was sobering, and behind me, Chiron's pupils constricted in deep apprehension. I gripped my newly acquired blade Swordbreaker while putting my weight on my right foot, before moving my sword back slightly and lifting my left foot before swinging my blade in a horizontal slash and converting the motion to my left side for added power. My blade was still burning with hardened haki blazing in crimson. A gash appeared in the air, I willed this attack to fill with my crimson haki and it shot out at incredible speed.

-Horizontal: consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing. (Requires 91 strength and 91 mastery) - DPR: S

Pirate festival Kyria Attack
81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ 4 (S Rank attack) + 2 (hardening) = 9. Small Country Level
Base DPR = Strength
S Rank = Horizontal

Clashing attacks:
Gambit DPS:
8. Island Level
Kyria DPS: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level+ 4 (S Rank attack) + 2 (hardening) = 9. Small Country Level
Winner: Kyria DPS
Remaining DPS: 1-20: 1. Below Street Level

As my attack shot out towards the hammer filled with terrifying lightning, I knew I did not have the time to fire off another of these attacks. Instead, crimson haki began to spread out all over my body as I ran forward. While this happened, my previous attack struck the hammer of Gambit, unleashing a loud boom as lightning and crimson clashed together and battled for dominance. Part of the sky turned a reddish hue intermingled with electricity, and it was an incredible sight. However, my attack won this day, as the hammer was pushed back before it started its return to the captain of the Vampirates. My crimson slash shot forward, but now it was merely the palest shadow of what it had been before.

Since I had reacted quickly enough, I had averted disaster by at least overpowering one attack, but the other that followed in its wake was undiminished. And then it started to sink lower, for the attacks had never been meant for my person; no, they had been aimed at my ship. And I had no time. I was still running, and I hurled myself off as I came to the ship's bow. Falling through the air, I had planned to aim my sword at the hammer spewing lava, but my boat was moving at such speed that it hit my back and broke my concentration slightly. The hammer struck into me with undiminished strength. I was now pinned between a rock and a hard place, so to speak, being mercilessly pushed forward from behind while being pushed back from the front. The pain of the impact was excruciating, I felt my ribs crack within me, and blood spurted from my mouth and flew back into my face. Then the lava hit, and everything became hell. I was caught in agony that felt eternal. Cracks started to form across the front of the ship, and some of the lava spilled over and caught fire as it hit the wood.

Gambit DPS: 8. Island Level
Kyria Dura: 81-100: 5. Town Level +2 (hardening haki) = 120: 7. Mountain Level
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

I don't know how long as stayed locked in that place; the pain had reached a level I couldn't even register anymore. It had gone beyond what I could comprehend, but something even more terrifying, though for different reasons, was coming. A burst of will swept from the island we were fast approaching, and it was filled with the most profound sadness fathomable. Memories that I had barely been glimpsed before because of Stussy's machinations suddenly sprang to life with crystal clarity. Memories of my father's face, his loving smile, the touch of his hand as it ruffled through my hair. I had been embarrassed at the time, not understanding how precious the experience of my father's love had been. My fake memories tried to erase it, but this time they held little sway and wouldn't dominate me as wholly anymore. However, it would leave me confused for quite some time. For now, I once again watched my father being dragged away. I didn't feel it, but we broke through the bubble around the island, and we had arrived. I did not know what had happened to the weapon of Gambit, but suddenly, nothing was tethering me to the ship anymore, and I started to fall. Then strong arms gripped me as Chiron had gotten a rope and jumped down to prevent me from falling further. I was lifted upwards and passed out. Chiron would place me on the deck, but I was no longer awake.

Somehow, I had kept my grip on the sword, but my hardening haki dispersed as my consciousness faded.

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
The Knock-Up Stream!

@Beerbottle @Dream @Mr. Anderson @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk @Gambit

The Stage - North @QuickZilver708

L
ooking out at his target as landed on a far end of the stage, Muk smirked holding tightly his cane as he see Smoker's back right in front of him. Seeing from afar Smoker going after Moderato, the Lunarian Mink was pleased to see his target being busy. In the Vice-Captain's eyes, Smoker stole his devil fruit, so he didn't believe in making this into a fair fight.

" Perfect. He's busy being righteous. Time to show him what it means to be a thief. "

He thought as Moderato was pointing upwards. Muk attached his cane on his back and in a swift movement, Muk ran towards Smoker. As he moved fast towards the Commodore, Electro would be emanating from his body, although his arm would be containing a portion of Electo. Building up the electro in his arms, in a rapid movement, Muk thrusts his right arm towards the back of Smoker.

If successful, the attack that is imbued with armament haki, would connect to the user's back and unleash an electro shockwave like effect. Shocking him and unleashing great force that could push him off the Moderato.

"You really it's time for you to play marines, Commodore ?"

Saying those words just as the attack took effect. Said in a mocking manner, Muk was in a good mood and was planning to enjoy every second of it.

Blue Spear:

The user punches at his opponent using a one-arm thrust aimed at his opponent. Once the attack connects a rush of electro goes through his foe, causing a shocking effect that creates a shockwave like effect.
Requires 51 strength, 51 electro - DPR: B (AoE)

41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level + 2 (DPR) + 1 (CoA) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The Stage - North (@Ebuk)
Smoker had Moderato pinned down using physical force, demanding an answer out of the portly man. It, surprisingly, didn't take much else to convince the man to give Smoker what he needed. The force exerted upon his Jitte would loosen up, releasing the man, slowly but surely. With his gaze set upon the observatory, the Vice-Admiral was about to change locations quickly. However, a warning would quickly change these plans.

"Smoker-san! Watch out!" - Tashigi shouted from a far but just in earshot for Smoker to hear.

The Vice-Admiral would let go of his Jitte almost immediately upon hearing it. He'd turn around, eyes flashing red would trail the quick reactionary movement. Almost like a smear upon a painting. Smoker would parry the pierce-like attack with a defensive technique of his own.
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +1(C, Jitte parry) + 1(haki) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

The Admiral shouted as smoke would bellow out from behind him, what purpose it had would be unknown to Muk. But their clash was one of equal power, resulting in no winner but also no loser. Their stalemate was of short duration, however. For the Admiral had no patience for this petty brawl.

"Commodore? You've been asleep for too long, Pirate!"

"White Curtain!"

Smoke would erupt from the Admiral as if an explosion happened right before Muk's eyes. It'd force him to close his eyes or perhaps shield them. The second it took for Muk to regain his sight, he'd notice that he was surrounded by white smoke all around him, rotating in an upwards manner. Trapped in a smoke like vortex with Muk standing in the middle of it. Moderato was nowhere to be seen at least not in Muk's vicinity.

"I've got no time for your games Pirate. White Missile!"
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 7. Mountain Level

Smoker yelled as, from two different directions, dark haki imbued fists were launched towards Muk. One from behind him and another from in front of him. Smoker's actual physical form, for now, was nowhere to be seen nor spotted.

Meanwhile, Moderato would shake his head and took in his surroundings. Tashigi would stand beside the man with her weapon drawn. Would the man's fate end here?

Smoker
Level 65
65 x 5 = 325
- STR: 44 (Race: +12, MA: +5) = 61
- SPE: 65 (Race: +12, DF:+5) = 82
- Movement: 82
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 60 (Race: +12, DF:+5) = 77
- Stamina: 73
- Durability: 81
- Martial Arts: 22
- Jitte: 44
-Devil Fruit: 63 (Race: +18) = 81
-Haki: 71
-Kenbunshoku no Haki: 61 - Precognition
-Busoshoku no haki : 81

Tashigi
Level 45
40 x 5 =200
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 45 +8 +5 = 58
-Reaction: 55
-Movement: 61
Vitality 33+8=41
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Martial Arts: 38+12=50
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 63
-Fencing: 37
Haki: 31
Armaments: 62

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Northeast Platform (@Dream)
The two warriors from a bygone age clashed against one another. Their will, anger and sorrow fuelling their strikes. Punches would indirectly clash, which caused a tie between the two fighters. The quick storm would settle down as both fighters looked upon the result of their attacks. Link would smirk further, taunting Gildarts. The first mate of the dragon pirates had enough of this brat getting on his nerves. With veins still present on his forehead, the man would spit on the ground.

"You talk big. But you stand alone. I can feel it through our exchange. You're different from the last time we've fought"
"Katen no Kata...Hibashiri."

Gildarts would say moving his arms up next to his chin while dashing in a serpentine-like movement. The agility so swift and clear it'd look like the man was flickering and copying himself in the process. Left. Right. Left and another right. It'd force Link's eyes to dart all over the battlefield. Until they'd finally come to a stop at his left. There. Gildarts would deliver a powerful burning straight towards the man's face. However, at the last split second this image of Gildarts would flicker once more, revealing a faint at the very last possible second. The actual attack came from the right, unleashing a punch with the weight of a hammer.

"Messatsu: Gorasen!"
120: 5. Town Level + 4(S-rank) +2(haki) = 11. Small Continent Level

Gildarts shouted delivering one of his more powerful attacks. Its power, radiating within Link he'd feel it tremble and potentially shatter his bones. It was a technique designed to annihilate an opponent.

The Messatsu-ken. Annihilation fist.

Ichiryuu in the meantime simply watched his partner do his work. The man would twirl his finger around his moustache and sighed. It was time to close this chapter.

The captain began to move. For moments after he'd have vanished from his position.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival – Post as Gil-Link Ereinion 」 - Post # 6
Northeast Platform
@QuickZilver708

Hearing Gildarts speak would fruit some frustration within, something within felt insult yet i remained silent seething with rage that was violently throbbing wanting to not capture but eviscerate Gildarts. ' This red hair bastard is asking for it ... Come to think of it if this garbage i clashed with before why didn't i fucking kill him. As reports say i was the one who murdered Ichiryu's .... '

Remaining silent my fists would bulge using the seething rage as a means of a weapon, my hand would glow in violent aura. At this very moment within my consciousness i'd stand in a dark corridor that was drenched in shadows with a faint cackle and instructing me to head before a certain door. Curious yet oblivious i'd follow where the voice was luring me to with fog churning, leading to three silhouettes of my ex-subordinates of the Silver Hairs stood before crumbling like sand before the door. At that very moment no facial reaction would be constructed, instead i walked before the door as my iris
flickered as it manipulated the door to creak open to my ....

My eyes widened further opened as a strange tingling feeling ran around me, as if blood flowing through my veins alerting me of a serious threat of an attack that was headed to my way. It caused a little burn to the right side of my cheek alerting me to take action now.

Observation Haki (Awareness): 100
Awareness
This Haki allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. It also allows one to sense the power and emotions of others by their “voice”.
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

100 x 2 = 200 meters

Seeing how as he feinted an attack i was little overwhelmed but i could tell from the breath of his intent he was after something else. My next move was already set in stone, to halt his attack right now or it enter a slippery slope where there will be no end to it. Out of instinct foreseeing Gildarts pattern i jumped to my right then kicked off the floor to meet his attack head on with a open palm strike that darkened in hue shouting " OPEN PALM! "

Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Open Palm = DPR S = +4 = Small Country
+2 Hardening = Small Continent Level

Result: Tie

With paper meeting rock both would cancel each other out, as the collision of the two tremondous attacks cancelled one another pushing the two after some yelling trying to out muscle the other only to push them back. I'd be pushed back kissing my teeth, smirking with a soft sigh under my breath. Feeling a small tingle in my palm momentarily only to brush it off as i was ready for my next move.

" Let's see if you can stop this! " the air around me began to rumble and tremor with the earth beneath began to kick debris into the air. Haki began to erupt as haki speeded around within my veins. At this very moment not taking my eye off the man i dared him hoping he would take the next attack head on. Tremors would begin to run through my arms at that very moment
haki began to bloom to go up in gears, walking towards Gildarts with nothing but a smirk.

"
Rokuogan Wave Explosion " directing my palms at Gildarts as i unleashed a destructive shockwave.

Link Str = Town Level
RWE = DPR S = +4
Rokuogan X / Rokuogan Wave Explosion:
Requirement: 100 Mastery, 100 Str - DPR S
highest is mastery/5
Basically the rokuogan description same but a different way how the user strikes, so Link targets the target placing his palm as close as he can get. That way Link can channel a powerful variation of the Rokuogan. This is a AoE attack.
Ryuo/Ryou Haki = +3
Total = Large Continent Level
Rokushiki Mastery = 100
100 / 5 = 20 meters damage

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #4
East Sky Island
@Ichimonji

With explosive fiery power, Cletus kicked off, closing the distance between the himself and the knock up stream fairly quickly. He kicked off again, drawing closer as he observed practically a dozen ships being carried upwards by the powerful current. Some were already falling to their doom, failing to keep up with the powerful waters. While only the strongest managed to carry on. The ones that stood out them most were the two vessels that led the race. The leading ship belonged to none other than the infamous Mad Monk Urogue who blew his competition out of the water.

[Urouge] “Get out of my way! TAKE DOWN ANY WHO STAND IN OUR WAY!

"So that's the one in the lead huh? At the distance I am at now, I don't think I would be able to make it up there on my own without a ship."

His attention returned to the falling ships, giving him an idea.

"That'll do." He said as he pushing off upwards.

Thier failure was going to aid him in succeeding. He kicked off two more times angling his body in the direction of the fallen. With intentions of using their vessels as stairs to ascend, he hopped from ship to ship, paying no heed to the cries of the pirates that fell to their doom. Some would try to cling to him as he maneuvered but he would just spin around them or knock them out of the way with ease. The more he progressed, the more he could an air of unease. A familiar feeling he knew too well, the feeling of being watched.

He had finally ran out of ships to jump on. The only thing that stood between him and Urogue were the ships that managed to persevere and a strange vessel that belonged to a pirate unknown to Cletus. Whoever it belonged to possessed a powerful aura that emanated outwards for all to feel.

[Boa Marigold] ”Sister! We will have your beauty on display! Amazons! Get ready for battle! HUZAHHHH!''

However, the lunarian's attention had been diverted elsewhere. A particular ship in the batch, manned by a crew of suited men. Cletus glared at them before turning it's direction. Fire exploded from his feet as he kicked off towards his new target at full momentum.

"I was never a fan of being watched."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle) (@Gambit)
The race had begun. The ships all raced to the top. Two in the lead, one of them with Stussey and Jewlery. The women did not even seem to adress each other. They did not fight. Stussey caught a ride unhindered, leading the group. Behind was Baroque Works, the infamous Shichibukai looking around - something was familiar. Behind them was the Vampirates and the Spadas. There would be hell.

One of the two special guests in Lord Gambit went on the offensives his mind one to question. While the Plegethon survived, it was at Kyria’s cost. The Pirate Lord would set to jump aboard the Plegethon, before his ship and the others cleared the Knock-Up Stream, entering the island’s bubble.

Enter the West Sky Island.
[Pirate] “W-W-What is happening?! O-O-O-Our weapons!”
Those who cleared the bubble would immediately feel the island’s effect. From it’s core was a magnetic field. Any metal was weighed down, as if drawn to the ground. Those strong enough could hold their weapons, but the weight was heavy. The first group to clear the Sky Islands would find the puzzle pieces would not be easy to find.

There were many areas, including the pillars in the middle of a basin, the mountains at the back, a cave with a waterfall, a smaller island to the east, and an abandoned city in the west. In the pillars in the middle, was a small chest atop the highest pillar.

Crocodile turned to sand and disappeared with the wind. Stussey and Jewlery went separate ways, striking down pirates that came their way. Before long, almost all areas were populated, pirates fighting between them to no end.

Welcome to the game.

———————————————————

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
The Lunarian hybrid, a rare one among the breeds, pushed off towards the Knock-Up stream. The biggest Superniva Urogue and the fearsome Shichibukai Boa Hancock led the charge, leaving many ships to fall to their death. Cletus used the debris to climb higher and higher, setting himself up to get to the end, until there were no longer any debris.

Cletus chose a ship trailing the first two, landing on the deck as it climbed upwards. The man had to hold on to something, because the ship was vertical, one unable to get stable footing. There were at least a dozen of those suited men, some less than others, but all wearing those loop earrings.

One was at the crow’s nest, standing on the fake pirate flag.

[Agent] “Even to the Victor goes the spoils. How marvelous.“
The tall lanky man wore a distinct mask with black rough hair coming out of it. His eyes were something Cletus would recognize, as those were the green eyes that had been stalking him. The man crossed his arms and signaled to the group. Suddenly, a bubble coating enveloped the ship - was Cletus trapped?

The tall lanky man looked mischievous, now noting words only a few would know.

[Agent] “How much did the Dragon family change you? Hunters no more. We have been looking for you.”

Who were these men? Cletus entered the Lion’s Den.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #5
East Sky Island

@Ichimonji

The Lunarian coated the tips of his fingers in invisible armament before landing onto the deck of the unknown pirates with a thud. Digging his fingers into the wood in order to keep himself stable as the ship ascended upwards, he counted nearly a dozen suited men, all wearing looped earrings. Cletus' facial expression became grim. He couldn't shake the feeling that something about these people seemed familiar. The chill in his spine nagged at him, pulling and compelling him to look up.

[Agent] “Even to the Victor goes the spoils. How marvelous.“

One of them stood atop the crows nest. A tall lanky man wearing a mask with black rough hair sticking out of it.

The lunarian recognized the man's attire immediately and for a moment, his blood ran cold as his eyes met the green pupils of the demon from his past. A bubble soon enveloped the vessel, making it clear that these people had no intentions of letting him leave.

[Agent] “How much did the Dragon family change you? Hunters no more. We have been looking for you.”

Cletus' shock had now faded. Replaced by rage instead, his body burst into flames. The lunarian had now become a slave to his anger and as his surroundings faded to black, his vision tunneled towards the man dressed in white. He pushed off the deck with explosive power, with no other thought on his mind besides vengeance. He cocked back his fist cladded in Haki, aiming to strike down the bastard with a single blow.

Ifrit's Comet: Cletus fully ignites his body and flies towards his target. He then delivers either a punch or kick to his opponent, setting their entire body ablaze and dealing great damage to them. He generates a grand amount of fire as a result.
Requirement: 91 Mastery 91 Strength
DPR:S Moderate Burn

101 4. City Block Level + S: 4 +Invisible COA: +1 = 9. Small Country Level

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEE! IFRIT'S COMET!"

How these men would react to Cletus' sudden attack, remained to be seen. The fight had just begun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Chasing his dream wedding, the Lord of Pirates soared to the skies like a teenager giving up everything for the loves of his life. Brief it had been, for Kyria of Piratas de la Espada intervened, cutting his daydream. Hell was unleashed.

Prince Landayan Morrow harnessed his firepower and amalgamated willpower with the three elements of forlorn - earth, lightning, and fire. Requiem played in conjunction with the sadness that burst across the enemy flagship, the Plegethon. The Gambit was aiming to devastate their vessel but at the expense of the Spada Commander, it lived.

Falling off his tracks, Kyria lost consciousness, albeit briefly, the two ladies he courted in his perverted world were salvaged. Tears no more. However, Gambit pressed on, landing on the Plegethon with a big bang as he stomped his feet so wildly and loudly that it dented the deck of the ship. Using the same deck, he pushed his feet, leaving splints and bags of dust in his wake as he shot the sky once more before gathering the returning two Warhammers he threw previously and switching them back to a Bo Staff with the hammerheads on both ends.

Altogether, Gambit's pitch-black vessel, The Dark Fortress finally made its entrance into the bubble. So was he. All ships advance, and Gambit would revert back to his sanity, thinking that the girls from before have been saved at last. Game on, for someone fearsome, made his own appearance as well. Meanwhile, many of the Supernovas and other pirates fight among themselves to get in the lead. Crocodile and his Baroque Works, too. An organization that Gambit's crew once defeated in Alabasta. What is going on here? He died, that's for sure.

Dark Fortress made the landing, safe and sound. Eyes on the prize. Surveying the area, Gambit noticed the Sandman. "Crocodile..."

He and the other invitees arrived at the island on top, spotting the ship with the treasure on top of a central hill. Everyone rushed towards it, with many fighters from each crew clashing against each other.

*Bang! Bang! Boom!* A wild chorus of ammunition.
*Clang! Clang! Clang!* Something else is going on.

Gambit felt his titanium made explosives seemingly drifting away from his holster. "Huh?!". He held them still. His eyes narrowed, fierce they stared at the prize and the other contestants. He again spotted the two maidens, Stussy and Jewelry. His eyes protruded, taking the form of red hearts. With many fights going on, Gambit sprinted once more, trailing the Royal Warlord Crocodile. Lightning erupted from his physique thanks to the Germa Technology infused into his DNA.

Like a predator hunting down his prey, he displayed an insane amount of speed. Whistling as he flew mid-air. Appearing above the Shicibukai, he spoke, "I won't allow a mere ghost to take my treasure."

The prince drew a cigar and lit it. Holding the Bo Staff so firmly, he clad it with his Haki and charged Sir Crocodile with a strong swing by his right arm, coming from his left side, forming an arc before targetting his chest.

"GROUND TEST"
Ground Test: Gambit dashes forth the opponent and lands a deadly forward strike to the body.
- DPR B, requires 41 Warhammer, 61 Strength, 61 Movement
- Base Strength: 105 - 20 = 85
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + B: 2 + Invisible COA: 2 = 7. Mountain Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The the clash of both individuals was evenly matched. Even tho the Vice-Captain knew that such a move wouldn't work, he still did hope that it would. He realised that Tashigi had to go, or he had to make sure she doesn't interfere. During his thought process, Muk had been charging up Electro that would be surging through his body. He knew that being in a 2 v 1 battle puts him in an uncomfortable situation, so he had to pull out all the stops.

As the smoke explosion erupted, out of quick reflex Muk jumped backwards. Even tho, it was a swift movement, the pirate had his eyesight affected by the smoke, as well as the surrounding the area around him. Without missing a beat, he released an outburst of Electro from his body. Building up in his body, Muk used this outburst of energy in conjunction with his Colour of Observation.

This move was called "Blue Eruption", it's his most famous defensive technique. Releasing electro from his body that was building up, the user also continues to pour out Electro, and with his mastery of Color of Observation, he administers a powerful surge of electro on the areas where he sense his foe. However, he changed it up at bit, in this instance he spreaded the electro around him and not only used his Color of Observation, but his Color of Armament. His goal was to kill him as soon as possible.

If successful, Muk would feel the through his electro the smoke like punches and as they collided with them, a powerful clash would erupt. It would be similar to a shockwave burst.

Blue Eruption:

The user overcharges his body with Electro and releases an outburst of Electro. Being used in connection with Observation Haki, the electricity wouldn't be released evenly. Instead, a stronger dose would be administered in the areas where he feels his enemies. The result would be similar being hit by a shockwave.

This is Muk's most powerful defensive move, as it usually used to push opponents away from him.

Requires 100 electro, 100 Observational Haki, 100 Armament Haki - DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 4 (S) + 1 (CoA) = 8. Island Level

= (61-80: 2. Small Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 7. Mountain Level) - (81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 4 (S) + 1 (CoA) = 8. Island Level)
= The difference is
1-20: -1. Below Street Level to Smoker

Smoker
Level 65
65 x 5 = 325
- STR: 44 (Race: +12, MA: +5) = 61
- SPE: 65 (Race: +12, DF:+5) = 82
- Movement: 82
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 60 (Race: +12, DF:+5) = 77
- Stamina: 73
- Martial Arts: 22
- Jitte: 44
-Devil Fruit: 63 (Race: +18) = 81
-Haki: 71
-Kenbunshoku no Haki: 61 - Precognition
-Busoshoku no haki : 81

Tashigi
Level 45
40 x 5 =200
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 45 +8 +5 = 58
-Reaction: 55
-Movement: 61
Vitality 33+8=41
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Martial Arts: 38+12=50
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 63
-Fencing: 37
Haki: 31
Armaments: 62

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Woman
Terror
How embarrassing, knocked out and sprawling on the deck of my ship. Nevertheless, I felt the island's aura working its magic on me, and my dreams filled with terror and melancholy. I was standing in the street, and unlike when I had been awake, the memories were hazy in this dreamscape. Shadows rolled around me like a fog, and I looked about with a sudden uneasiness I could not understand.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
A scream shattered the silence. It sounded like the deepest pain, the absence of hope; it was the sort of scream I would inflict on my enemies and allies alike. But here, in this place, it filled me with a dread I could no longer remember. Out of the shadows further out, shapes began to take form, at first indistinct, but slowly I saw contours coalescing into something recognizable. A woman laid on all fours, her backside ripped open as something I could not yet see hit her, again, and again, and again. Every time something struck, blood would well up from deep gashes crisscrossing her spine. I fell to my knees, both legs disappearing in the shadows, and I could no longer feel them. Time and time again, something struck, and the scream that turned my blood to ice echoed relentlessly. "A whip?" The words had hardly left my mouth before the shadows buried me for an unknown time, burrowing down my throat and around and through my eyeballs. I was choking, desperately clawing at myself to rid myself of my constraints. Then, I ripped a strip of darkness away from my eyes at long last.

I briefly glimpsed something round and transparent, it looked like a glass bowl used to house goldfish, and the sight sent a tremble through me to such a degree that the world around me rippled and started to collapse. But then, a disgusting, depraved laugh rang out.

"Hyojojojo!"

"Stay away, Kyria!"

"Mom?"

I jolted awake and probably jumped a few feet into the air. Then gravity took hold, and something weighty in my hands and fastened to my hip forced me to crash onto the ship's deck again. My boat, for I had awoken once again. Everything spun, and my chest heaved as sobs racked me as I looked around. The last words I uttered in the dream rattled around in my head. Mom? I crawled on all four like an animal until I reached the ship's railing and used it to brace myself until I was standing. I did so for two seconds before the world spun even faster, and a splash could be heard from the water as I lost the contents of my stomach. Who? What? I don't understand. There is no mom—only death. Even though I consciously thought so, something changed, oh so very slowly, but perhaps my true memories would return to me? But that would not happen right away, for I had other things to distract me.

Charon and my other underlings had been busy while I was out. Buckets tied to ropes were lowered down into the water so the flames dancing along the front of the ship could be doused. Gambit had come and left again without me being any wiser, but looking at the damages done, I could already feel my blood start to boil again. I was hurt and in pain physically and mentally, and I wanted everyone to share in it.

Even though I was weighted down my weapons, for the metal they were forged from was many times heavier than they should have been, I still leaped from the ship.

Before long, some pirate would lose his head.

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!
Gildarts' plan had unravelled, baiting Link's movements and dragging him towards a right punch. It worked, to some extent. Link was an accomplished fighter on his own and, with mantra guiding him, could react at the last possible second. A feat that without it would've been extremely difficult. A right straight versus an open palm strike collided in the middle of the two warriors. The force behind these strikes mixed and fought against one another, struggling for superiority.

Sadly, these two forces were on equal footing.

The power with nowhere else to go could do nothing else but contract and expand, sending their respective masters flying. Both Gildarts and Link dragging themselves back up, exchanging looks. Link would move up, haki flowing, nearly bursting through the seams. He didn't even run, but simply moved his right arm forward, aiming a palm strike towards the air. Gildarts eyes flashed red as they widened in shock. Gildarts didn't have much time. His hands would immediately ignite with haki, charging it as he'd cock them back to the side of his body.

"Messatsu: Gohado!"

Gildarts shouted as he brought them forward, releasing the charged up spirit in a compressed but sizeable pellet.
Messatsu Gou Hadou (滅殺豪波動? "Annihilating Great Surge")
Link. 12. Large Continent Level
Gildarts. 120: 5. Town Level +4(S) +2Haki = 11. Small Continent Level

Remaining DPR: 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level
Link's wave explosion would meet the Gohado in the middle and while they had pretty much done a repeat in terms of clashing, this time it was different. Gildarts could see his attack struggling, and before he knew it, Link's attack pushed through, colliding with the pirate himself. Smoke and power would be swept up from this attack as if a bomb had been detonated right in his face. With a swing from his right arm, Gildarts would rip open the curtain, revealing some bruises here and there. But nothing life threatening.

Gildarts would grit his teeth and looked like an animal backed into a corner. He was about to lash out but like the flip of a switch his hatred would be extinguished as he looked to his side.

"Ichiryuu-senchou!"

To the right of the two fighters on the roof of a building the captain of the dragon pirates, Ichiryuu stood. His arms crossed with Enma beckoning him to strike or attack. But for now he simply stood watch, his ever present smirk upon his face.

"Hmmm. Colour me surprised to see you here. Here I thought I'd finally get my revenge after all those years. But it seems time played a more cruel card against you than my crew. So. How do you want this to end?"

Ichiryuu said, giving Link the last word, how he wants to meet his death.

------------------------------------------------------

Muk who had found himself surrounded by smoke decided to combat it directly. A defensive measure that'd allow him to attack at the very same time. Electro surged throughout his body, expanding and sending out a wave outwards. Smoker who had expanded his body through his smoke had no clear way to avoid such a large area of effect. Taking some damage, it'd force the marine out of his shell, reverting to human form, high above in the air.

"I don't have time for this! White Launcher!"

Smoker would say, as his feet morphed into smoke, allowing him to literally launch himself forward at higher speeds than usual. His jitte would be up first, channelling his haki through it to fortify and bolster it. Through the added speed and natural strength, it was as if a deadly projectile was moving towards Muk. Throughout his flight, Smoker's eyes flickered red.

Was he planning something?

61-80: 2. Small Building Level +3(A) +1(Haki) = 6. City Level

Meanwhile, a few meters below the stage, Tashigi had Moderato pinned. The latter scared for his life begged and plead the captain to let him go.

"Please Lady! I know of a secret path. I...I'll show it to you! But please let me goooo!"

Tashigi would show eyes of concern. She was worried about Smoker. The man wasn't himself, he was rushing this fight, but was he truly? Her eyes of worry would soon shift into a look of thoughts.

She was honestly considering Moderato's suggestion. But whether Smoker would go with it was a different matter entirely.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib never was one to overthink things. He never had time for it. If he learned anything during his childhood it was that life was simple. The strong ruled over the weak. Ener and his followers invaded Skypiea overnight, and nobody could stop them. The burn marks on his body were the proof of his weakness. They were the proof of how far he came, from a kid that would shake uncontrollably in front of a fire to a man made of it. Ironically, his flames couldn’t burn anything. It has healing properties .

Shaarib whole life was built on being strong. To prevent civilians from suffering like he has. But deep down, he knew all that killing was more for him. Maybe it was why he felt at peace with Absolute Justice. He was tranquil when he was fighting. He loved it more than a shark loved blood. It was easy at first, but as he rose through the ranks; they tried to instill things in his head. Sengoku began giving him more complicated assignments. He wanted the birdman to be « diplomatic ». More talking and less fighting. Each of his missions was the same, he just killed every pirate in the vicinity after getting angered. The Knight of the Sea tried to explain himself but the admiral only answered with : « Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern, three times is a habit »

Today was the prime example, he found himself asking pirates to act nicely. To not anger him. Shaarib wanted to be an admiral but he knew what he was about to do was going to be detrimental. This situation with Baggy and Law made his blood boil and as usual, he was going to level the town and then kill the clown. The Vice-Admiral’s tirade permitted Law to leave the area without the intel he captured. The supernova decided to leave them with a gift, he immediately inverted their positions. Shaarib was now in front of his target. Said target began to fly away while his goons began to attack.

The blue fire engulfed Shaarib completely, his arms were now replaced by 5 meters wings. Still in the air, the birdman began to flap them to keep himself there and suddenly, veins began to appear on his torso and his forehead. The wings seemed to grow a little, blazing more vividly and our hero flapped them once again with much more enthusiasm. A second after, a gust of wind was created just between Shaarib and his assailants. The little gust of wind became a tornado as it charged the pirates.

- Tornade !
[DPR: S+, requires 120 strength, 100 mastery => Tekkai Limit to put his strength at 120. ==> 120: 5. Town Level + 3 + 5 ==> 13. Moon Level ]

The Attack coupled with Tekkai had its toll but the Shandian could cope. His right arm turned back to its normal form and with a flick of his fingers, some of the fire on Shaaarib’s torso began to spiral around it until it formed a giant fireball. With another hand movement, he sends it towards Baggy. The fire wasn’t going to burn the clown, it was just going to do blunt damage to him and hopefully, knock him out a little for Shaarib to capture him. #

-Danse-Plumes !
[DPR: B, requires 41 mastery and strength ==> 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 + 2 ==> 8. Island Level]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival – Post as Gil-Link Ereinion 」 - Post # 7
Northeast Platform
@QuickZilver708

Following pushing my palm forward to direct a shockwave at the direction of Gildarts, he too tried to counter attack but now i was keeping the momentum in this interaction. For a mere moment Gildarts felt uncertain as the shockwave pushed his attack back and detonated in his face, pushing him back. I'd pant heavily and slowly taking my breath back. Glancing at Gildarts noting his bruises, gritting his teeth at where he was now being pushed back against the wall. Though he'd say the words that would bring a smile to my face though it was still a little stern.
"Hmmm. Colour me surprised to see you here. Here I thought I'd finally get my revenge after all those years. But it seems time played a more cruel card against you than my crew. So. How do you want this to end?"
Glancing towards Ichiryu as he would speak before i'd speak " I have some business with you. First like i told your dog, i have no re-collection of what happened between you guys and the Devil Pirates. But my business with you is not concerning that, but something else. As you pirates say, a temporary parlay? "

There was method to my words, as the looming threat of Douglas Bullet still was dawning upon me, and despite everything an enemy like Ichiryu would still make a very useful ally. ' If Douglas Bullet is truly here then making an ally out of this guy and that Gildarts wouldn't be bad of an option. '

The answer now lay in Ichiryu's hand, would he take him up on what he had to offer?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

"YES! COME AT ME! "

Excited as he saw Smoker come right at him. Looking at his opponent in the air, Muk smiled as he was seeing moving fast towards him.
Focused on Smoker at the moment, the pirate decided to concentrate first on him, and then go after Tashigi. Grabbing his cane from behind him, Muk instantly whip it out, unsheathed. Letting the Sheathed attached to him. As he was now holding on his blade, the pirate was prepared.

Using his Color of Observation, Muk was keeping his awareness of his surrounding in check. He knew that any partner of Smoker could interfere, and that was out of the question for him. Feeling the energy around him, Muk who still had his eye on Smoker, would sense the confrontation between Tashigi and Moderato. Pleased about this, Muk knew that things are actually getting good for his objective.

As Smoker launched his attack, Muk replied by swinging his blade at him. The blade Coated with Black Color of Armament, the objective of the counter attack was launch swift slashes. If successful, the assault would disarm Smoker's Jitte. However, he wasn't done, as they were now face to face. In a fast motion, Muk would end his slashes with him unleashing a headbutt onto Smoker. A headbutt infused with Color of Armament.

Prelude: Au Fer (前奏曲 (プレリュード) ・オフエル Pureryūdo Ofueru?, literally meaning "Prelude to Iron"): The user slashes an opponent's weapon almost instantaneously. Apparently intended to disarm the opponent by destroying whatever weapon they might be wielding at close range.

81 Mastery, 81 Strength, Destructive Potency Rank: B

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (CoA) + 2 (B) = 7. Mountain Level

7. Mountain Level - 6. City Level = 1-20: -1. Below Street Level (Damage to Smoker)

Mo Golova:

Muk headbutts his opponent while using Electro to shock them.
Requires 61 mastery, 61 strength - DPR: C

61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 1 (CoA) + 1 (C) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle) (@Gambit)
The race had begun. All over the West Sky Island pirate fought over position. Stussey had blended in with the many. The Bonney Pirates, had not. The seemed to have been gaining the upper ground among the middle platform. Strangely, neither Stussey nor Bonney engaged each other, simply leaving each other pass.

That was not the same sentiment with Gambit and Kyria. The latter had risen from his early grave, now set off on the adventure. The gravity still pulled weapons down, weighing them. Even someone as strong as Kyria and Gambit had to account for it - their most powerful attacks out of their reach [S rank and above locked]. Kyria has many places to go, but only few answers. Suddenly, something in his mind called out.

[Voice] “The symbol! Remember your family’s symbol!”
Those words plagued his mind. If he looked around, he’d see many spots on the island resembling symbols. The middle platform, filled with Bonney Pirates, formed an eye if looked from above. The cave with the waterfall formed a mouth. The outer bank formed a smile. The jagged iced mountains at the back formed horns. Steel your resolve and find a way.

One of the Special Guests flew near the central platform, staying at the top, where the “smile” of the bank was. Overlooking the round lake was Crocodile. Yet, his eyes darted around, as if looking for someone. However, someone found him. The infamous Vampire appeared above the Shichibukai, and the sandman’s eyes glowed red, immediately erupting upwards with sand, hakied hook front.

Clang! A shockwave emanated from the impact point of Crocodile’s hook stopping against Gambit’s staff. Pirates around them widened their eyes - this was a clash to see. Many ran. Many fled. The two infamous men meeting at fate’s beck and call, for Crocodile knew more of Gambit than the Captain imagined; the Shichibukai had taken an interest. Crocodile’s eyes stared deep into Gambit’s above the clash of their weapons, biting his cigar.

[Crocodile] “You dare stand in the way of my plans again, Landayan Morrow!? I have not forgotten Alabasta! However, this time it’s not just about a treasure.”
[Crocodile] “Do you not feel it?! Or were you too young to remember him!? That aura that sickens this island! Your father cut bread with that man! He is here!”

As if on schedule, a figure would catch Gambit’s side eye. A figure in a cloak ran past the two towards the waterfall. The cloak had a symbol emblazoned to the back: the Hiraya Kingdom symbol.

Gambit DPS: 7. Mountain Level
Crocodile DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 1 (invisible haki) + 2 (B Rank) = 7. Mountain Level

Shichibukai Crocodile
80 x 5 = 400
- STR: 96 (+5 MA) = 101
- SPE: 80 (Race: +16, +5 DF) = 101

- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 101
- VIT: 46 (Race: +16, +10 DF) = 72
- Stamina: 63
- Weapon Mastery: 17 (Race: +24) = 41
- Hook Arts: 81
- Haki: 61
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 61
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 61
- Suna Suna no Mi: 100 (Item: +20) = 120

—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
The man had been ensnared, right into the Lion’s Den. As the ship climbed, a bubble protected the ship. Inside, were all these men of stature, all holding on the the ship as it broke through the end of the Knock-Uo Stream. One man, seemingly their leader, stood out, inciting the young man with words he’s know well - that name. The images and words sent the young Lunarian into a frenzy, his body enveloped in flames and anger.

The tall man spoke with a chuckle.

[Agent] “This is why your kind is inferior. Driven by base instinct. Mind focused on one thing, without knowing your surroundings.”
[Agent] “Kami-e.”
Those words rung true. The ship had entered the island’s atmosphere and bubble as Cletus burst forward, and, by extension, flipped. The agent masterfully weaved his paper like a piece of paper, dodging Cletus attack with the aid of the ship’s movements. Cletus would rocket out of the ship, past the ship’s bubble, and into the island’s sky. The island where the second hint of the Pirate King awaited.

In the sky island, two stone hands hung in mid-air. A torso, or one could call the oval structure, held a ever forming waterfall. Handing above all was a platform with pillars, where water gently swayed. The island had an odd effect: Fire attracted water, and water enveloped Cletus, dousing his fire.

[Pirate] “Take position to the hands first! Gain ground and get to the pillars!”

Everywhere in the basin, pirates fought each other for footing. The Snake sisters had completely taken the waters, while the Urogue Pirates took the surrounding stones. The CP were scattered, and the tall lanky man had disappeared. Would instinct drive Cletus, or something else?

———————————————————​

Shoreline City (@Emperor Cross
With a quick Shambles, Law had made his get-away. The Supernova used the Schichibukai and the Marine against each other. Sharib had his stroke of luck. Buggy had taken the parchment from Law before the switch. The intel was still there. The question would be, would the Vice-Admiral, a clear black sheep, go so far as to kill a Warlord, those who keep the balance? Would the World Government stand for it?

All questions that ran amock. The Marine, upon being switched, flew up in the air, using his wings to create a tornado. A tornado of black. An attack that literally blew away half the town. Such was the unfiltered strength of the Vice-admiral. No sportsmanship - this was resounding power. The Impel Down escapees stood no chance. They were blown away like twigs. Only two remained, taking position around Buggy, now shaking.

[Buggy-Sama] “H-H-Hey! No need to get so serious! A-A-Are you really gone to kill me?! I am a Warlord for the Government!”

Pleas of a man fearful. Buggy still clutched the parchment, unsure if it was worth it now. Would he call the Vice-Admiral’s bluff, or the other way around?

A fireball came next. The two escapees made an ilistrious upwards swing in the shape of a crescent moon, filled with haki. The Marine’s attack was parried enough for the remnants to hit the escapees, unable to fell them. Buggy was safe, now flying back, his coat expanding, Buggy now taking the size of a Wotan (2/3 giant).

A distraction from behind Sharib, one of Buggy’s fingers had flew behind him. It tossed a small ball towards Sharrib for a sneak attack.
[Buggy-Sama] “S-Stay away! Muggy Ball - Red Suprise!”

The explosion would be so great, it would rock the town. In addition, blankets of red went everywhere, identical to the one Buggy wore. They had a very strong perfume. Strong enough that one could smell nothing else, that one with advanced smell, like a Phoenix, would find disabling.

Note: I do not know what Tekkai Limit is that gives you 120 strength for that attack. Please post your techniques. Will RP it this time, but please post the techniques and their description in the future. I’d appreciate it!

Sharrib DPS: 8. Island Level
Escapee DPS: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 1 (invisible haki) + 3 (A Rank) = 7. Mountain Level
1 DPS Remaining​

Buggy Attack: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2 (armaments) + 3 ( A Rank) = 7. Mountain Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Seemingly getting closer to the hunted treasure, Crocodile in his sand form shot into the air. Catching him up, the Vampirate Lord Gambit. The latter positioned himself above the former and swiftly combined his two Warhammers into a Staff with both hammerheads on both tips. The staff he imbued with invisible Haki would be swung from left to right, forming an arc as it muscled its way to the Former Royal Shicibukai. Alas, his attack would be met by the other's famed hook.

[Clash!]

A violent gust of wind erupted from the center of the clash, ramifying across the battlefield. Pirates fighting all over the land would draw their eyes as the two men of similar build would take the center stage. Two chain-smokers, two cunning pirates, two legends of their own rights. And as their co-equal attacks conjoined, sparkles of lightning emanated beyond.

[Crackles]

The two would exchange several equal attacks which would be dodged and blocked by each other. A beautiful exchange of willpower and devotion to rise on top. Who shall prevail?

"Alabasta was a gift. You gave it uncontested. Muahahahahaha!"

And another exchange of attacks transpired as they trolled one another!

"Hah!"

But something struck Gambit when the warlord mentioned something. His heartbeat pounded so loud that he couldn't almost hear the latter part of what he said.

"Yeah, I could feel it, too."

"He knew my father?! Both of which are dead!"

And as he said that, a glimpse of someone emerged from his peripheral view. It was brief but everything was in slow motion. Something deep within told him, he knew who this figure is. And when it got past the two clashing war freaks, the Crest of his Royal House plunged as it calls him home.

"Who are-"

The Royal Crest of the House of Morrow

Gambit's Note: The Squared Circle: an Alchemical Symbol (17th century) illustrates the interplay of the four elements of matter symbolizing the philosopher's stone. It is also the symbol of the House of Forge, the house of the Royal Blacksmiths, and one of the four kingdoms in Hiraya.

Gambit was lost for a moment there but as soon as returned to his sanity, he would use one of the signature moves of his newfound genetic modification, thanks to the Germa Technology and the Raid Suit he was wearing. The prince would vanish in front of the warlord only to re-emerge behind him. From there, he would rapidly spin his staff against Crocodile, allowing the hammerheads of his deadly staff to strike his back so hard multiple times that if it found success, it would send him flying dozens of meters down.

"Stealth!"

"Rapid Forge..."

Dengeki Blue Techniques

Dengeki Blue
is a special ability he obtained after learning the Germa Technology. It allows him to use Electric Blue alongside his Battle Suit. And when he combines it with his Godly Navigation Skills, it allows him to generate a rather apocalyptic roll of lightning.

Stealth (ステルス Suterusu?): Niji escapes his target's sight before quickly appearing right behind them. It was first used in his scuffle with Sanji.
- Unranked, requires 41 Dengeki Blue
Nitōryū U~ōhanmā is a fighting style that originated in the Hiraya Kingdom where Gambit was born. This technique is the ability to wield Dual Warhammers in combat. And as a Royal Blacksmith, heir to the throne, he has acquired supreme mastery over this skill.

Rapid Forge: Gambit does rapid-fire strikes using his 2 Warhammers to the target's body, sending it flying.
- DPR: B, requires 51 Warhammer, 51 Strength

DPR: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + B: 2 + Invi Haki: 2 = 7. Mountain Level

@Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 7 Family Crest​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Kyria's mother

I had been angry for so long. Usually, I reveled in the death and destruction around me with a burst of wickedly unhinged laughter that made all doubt whether or not I was truly human. But several factors took that from me during this festival. First, Stussy's words had induced something of a nervous breakdown. The captain of the Vampirates had injured me more than I thought possible, and now the island itself was screwing with my mind.

Flickers of memories kept intruding like ants crawling into my mind. Then, suddenly, I walked through a kitchen with the smell of delicious food filling my nostrils and a woman greeting my presence with love and affection. "You'll have to wait a little longer, Kyria; the food won't be ready for another half an hour. Hopefully, your father will be home by then." "We'll be having spaghetti and meatba." The vision disappeared like smoke as a blade sliced into me. Or rather, into my clothes because the unknown pirate did not have the strength to wound me. I bellowed like a wounded animal as I skewered the unlucky fool that had crossed my path.

What is going on? What is happening to me? I screamed in my mind; I'd be insane by this point if I hadn't already crossed that bridge long ago. My heart hurt, and my body ached. Blood sprayed from my mouth to stain the ground in front of me, and I wiped it away with a shaking hand without letting go of my blade. My other, stroking down my chest and down to my stomach, for hidden beneath my attire, ran a still bloodred line, a gift from La Spada when we met in Thriller Bark. Suddenly a voice rang out in my mind.

[Voice] “The symbol! Remember your family’s symbol!”
Was this another sign of my madness or the island's confusing effect upon me? It felt like another punch to the gut, as if I needed another one. And as a growl escaped me, I slashed at the air out of anger, hate, and fear. But what emerged from my slashes was another vision.

I was standing in a room with a crackling fireplace that cast dancing shadows on the walls. My mother knelt by one of the corners as she removed part of the wall to uncover something with a large cloth over it. "I think it is time I showed you this, my dear son. It brings me no joy, but perhaps the time has come for you to know of it." What emerged was a large wooden chest, there was something carved atop the lid, and its sight brought to mind a terror from long ago. It looked like a symbol of an animal, or perhaps something demonic, and it oozed malevolence.

My mother's fingers trembled as she gripped the lid, barely able to even look at it. Then, a voice that once had belonged to a much younger me broke the silence. "What. What is that, mom?" I could see a skinny teenager standing in the room; I had not noticed him before. Maybe he hadn't even been there before now. My mother drew in a shaky breath, "It is your father's family crest. But your father detests it and everything it stands for, for it was not chosen by his family but by the people around them many generations ago. For his family, your family had a bloodred rage inside them that made those around them think they weren't even human but animals. But instead of feeling chastised, your ancestors reveled in it and embraced it wholeheartedly. Thankfully, your father never had even an ounce of it, nor you, my dear son."

Opening the lid, I could see there was a set of clothes in there, and even though they were much cleaner than I knew them to be now, there could be no doubt that I was currently wearing what had been in that chest. Another sword intruded upon this memory as it tried to take one of my eyes, but I dodged it easily. A familiar laugh started to build in my stomach as my blade impaled another hapless fool and lifted him high above so I could shower in his blood. Then, a mad cackling burst forth once again.

Looking into the distance, I could see mountains rising into the sky, and for a second, my family crest overlapped with the peaks, and it looked like the heavens were pierced by horns. Then, in a delirious state, I started to move toward it. I might go there and bathe the white peaks in blood.

My mother had been mistaken, the blood ran just as pure in my veins as in my ancestors, and I would embrace it just like them.

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The infamous captain of the dragon pirates, Ichiryuu, loomed over the battle between his co-captain and a relic from the past. Link replied to Ichiryuu by insulting Gildarts once more before finally getting to the matters at hand. Gildarts would widen his eyes in shock at what he was hearing. This...this scum, wanted to join hands with the Dragon pirates. It made Gildarts blood boil as he clenched his hands into fists. The captain only had to look at his partner, words weren't needed, he knew his stance on the matter completely.

"How convenient." Ichiryuu said before leaping down, the earth cracked beneath his weight.

The captain would draw his sword, a weapon unlike any of the named swords in this realm, and walked towards Link. The weapon had a will of its own, a desire for combat that was perhaps only rivalled by the Kitetsu line. Haki flew through this blade like a never ending stream of water, Link could tell it, feel it. This weapon was a constant drain on its wielder, and this man took it and poured his energy into it like it was nothing. Finally, the man came to a stop, a sword length and a half in front of the marine. Enma was raised as its edge pointed at Link, the blade called out, nearly screamed for the captain to unleash it. If this thing were sentient, they were already fighting. But Ichiryuu wanted to know for certain, taking this man, this husk down like now would be like kicking a puppy. It was only cruel and would perhaps never satiate his desire for revenge.

"If you knew, you wouldn't be saying such things. While you may have the convenience of a troubled memory, we do not. Even this weapon I wield doesn't. Take a good look at it, observe how it screams your blood. Even with all the haki I'm pouring into this thing, it still isn't satisfied. Doesn't that make you wonder what on earth you have done? What heinous act did you and that captain of yours pull of to make even an object cry out in rage."

Ichiryuu said, narrowing his eyes as he observed Link's reaction. The man hoped to reveal of his blade would trigger something within Link. A memory, a burrowed whisper. Anything that he may recall upon. If there wasn't he had a different approach. But for now this would do.

------------------------------------------------------

Smoker clashed with Muk's parry, an attack aimed to deflect and or destroy the man's Jitte. However, the force and strength required to pull off such a feat against the vice-admiral would require a lot more power than what the Mink exerted. "Not enough!" Smoker shouted as the remaining power reverberating through his arms, clenching his teeth as he could take the damage. With his Jitte now up in the air, next up came a powerful headbutt from the Mink. Aimed to daze and stun the Admiral. Through reflex, Smoker would shift his body into smoke and spread out as thinly as he could be, almost becoming transparent. Muk's headbutt would hit nothing but literal air and smoke. "White curtain!"

The smoke would reconverge above Muk reforming into the Admiral with his weapon back in his hand. The transparency of the smoke and the swiftness of the move would make it harder than usual to track the admiral. Even with awareness it'd take a couple of moments and by the time he knew Smoker would've already reappeared. The man drew a grim face upon his opponent as he outstretched his right-arm once more, it'd shift into the signature white substance before corroding into a black haze. " Black Haze"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 8. Island Level
Mid poison: does an average amount of damage (C rank). lasts for 4-5 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Drawing from the DF stat for this technique's power.
Smoker said as from his arm an excessive amount of black smoke, following the admiral's punch, was launched towards Muk, it wasn't solid nor dense but actual smoke being sprayed towards him. The smoke would hit the mink after he took or deflected the punch. The stage would also be blackened by this dark noxious plume around him in a very widespread area of effect. Tashigi upon seeing the shift in Smoker's attacks quickly attached her breathing apparatus and turned to Moderato.

"Where?!"
"I...I-I'll show you, follow me!"

The man said, fearing for his life, trying to cover his mouth to the best of his abilities. Tashigi with her weapon drawn followed the man as he escorted her towards Festa's hideout.

Black Haze:
An advanced technique in which Smoker draws upon a highly toxic version of his smoke turning it black as if he was burning a fire from within his body. Just like with white blow Smoker launches his fist upon the opponent but unlike with that version here the enemy has to deal with the toxic aftermath of his attack. Simply dodging allows them to be engulfed with black smoke. The effects of this smoke causes eye irritation, severe coughing, headaches and with longer exposure shortness of breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom