Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 24
@Guren @Cross @Landayan

Following the onslaught of my strikes, the droids were dismantled and systematically decimated. However unknown to me and many that was only just the beginning, though before any of that would occur the clash of Shaarib and Bullet would warrant my attention noting the difference in power they both possessed.

Then it struck me ... ' isn't that the Phoenix DF that I once had when we collided with the whitebeard pirates? ... No it was stolen from me and now in the possession of a fellow Marine .... Do I want it back? ... No! '

Frowning at the sight before I thus brought a stern expression from myself. Paying no heed to the reaction that came from Gildarts and Ichiryu, though the words of Ichiryu expressed by exclaiming immediately raising my hands before me in an X shape and then charging my arms in a dark hue and shouting " Tekai! " whilst turning around to withstand the blindsided strike of the droid.

Link Durability = 101 = City Level
Basic Tekkai:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Durability.
The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: Using tekkai while moving has a 1 turn cooldown. Standing still tekkai has no cooldown.

100 / 5 = 20
101 Mastery + 20 incriment
Tekkai takes Durability to = Mountain Level
+2 Hardening
Total Dura DPR = Small Country Level

Robotic DPR = Island Level

Result = DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective

If it wasn't for Ichiryu's words I would have no idea as I stood there withstanding with punch cutting through the sleeve then jumping backward now no longer in the mood.

" I've had enough of these petty games " that would come out as if I was snarling them words, expressing my frustration.

Turning to Gildarts and Ichiryu ... " Oi you two deal with these " turning my gaze towards my target that stood before my comrade in arms though I'd ensure Gambit was aware sending a code by raising my hand and with my index finger pointed at me than pointing at Gambit then using my hand to express a talk to catch his attention. The code was something that was implemented and put into practice back in the heydays of the Silver Hair Pirates meaning I want a word.

NOTE: OOC:
This is referring to the previous Whitebeard Pirate event that happened, I know it's not considered canon though it was mentioned back in Maelstrom that Link once possessed the Phoenix DF.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All the droids Gambit targeted fell to the ground. He continued to stroll to the park, talking highly of himself. "You see, that's how you do it. You lot didn't have the privilege of education. You do not need to rely on strength at all times. Muahahaha!", he bragged.

"For science is the pinnacle of all evolutions!"

He then drew a cigar off his right pants pocket, igniting them with his one and only known Lunarian flame ability ─ a minuscule fire at the tip of his index finger. He couldn't do better. However, as soon as puffed and said those braggart words, the droids' limbs that fell suddenly began to clank. A few targeted Link from behind but thanks to Ichiryuu's words and the other was able to respond in time. Up in the air, others would fire a beam at the prince in the middle of his ritual. Caught off guard, the beam of fire descended on him purely. No remnants. Boom! An explosion occurred that concealed the area where Gambit was hit. These smokes would last for several moments and when the obscurity has cleared, we'd see Landayan's face covered in specks of dust and charred. But his cosmic raid suit remained unscathed. Spits.

"I was still talking. And these junks just burnt away my cigar.", he then drew another one from the same pocket. He lit it using the ember lingering on his suit which would eventually disappear after lighting his stick. He turned to Bullet and then to the droids which are undeniably being controlled by their master. He was about to put judgment on these clanking metals but Link caught his attention, signalling a familiar gesture. He looked at him with a scowl on his face. "What is it?". Link and the other must notice a sudden change in his demeanour for the cigar in his hand is his last one. His voice became more baritone and guttural. Omen is about to explode.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream

A moment of interlude arrived within the battle between Bullet and the Worst Generation. Shaarib had been pushed back, fracturing several bones in his body. Luckily, his devil fruit power allowed him to heal those very wounds, but it came at a cost. Like most in this life, nothing came for free. Each bit of damage, pain would be healed at the cost of the Marine's stamina. Bullet on the other hand seemed to have acquired something to heal that very exhaustion, or at least allowed him to fight beyond his stamina ceiling.

"Kahahaha. You got spunk, kid, I'll give you that. But you'll have to elevate your haki if you wish to conquer this fight." Bullet would reply to Shaarib.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the battle both Link and Gambit would find that simply defeating these robots had no real meaning, you'd have to completely exterminate them. Prevent them from combining themselves back together. It was much easier said than done.

"Giving orders now?" Gildarts said, a vein popping on his forehead.
"Let's go, the quicker we deal with these junks, the sooner we'll get to the main course again." Ichiryuu snapped back at his first mate.
"Tsch, fine."

The two would dash forward, each pinning a droid to their respective choice of combat and pushing them away from the others. Gambit brushed off the lasers like they were nothing, his raid suit proving enough of a deterrent to completely ignore the droids in their futile attempt at an attack. The 3 droids that remained grouped up and looked at both Link and Gambit, red eyes blinking and beeping as if they were calculating something. But in reality it was simply code for their creator.

"Keh, fine. Union Armada. Thermopylae"

Bullet bellowed as another purple aura coated the 3 droids before Link and Gambit. Suddenly they were broken down once again to the most delicate gear and bolt within their systems. But those very same materials would start building back something together, something even more terrifying than before. The metal started to combine the 3 droids into a single ultimate form. Three meters, four meters, five and counting. This machine was huge. Eventually the head was created and before the two warriors a being of pure metal reaching nearly 7 meters in height stood tall and menacing.

"Beginning combat mode."
81 x 5 = 405
- STR: 94 (Race: +16) = 110
- SPE: 94 (Race: +16) = 110

- Movement: 110
- Reaction: 110
- VIT: 94 (Race: +16) = 110
- Stamina: 110
- Durability: 110
- Cyborg: 76 (Race: +24) = 100
- Destruction: 100
- Armoring: 100
- Energy: 100
- Utility: 100
- Martial Art : 47
Niko Style: 26
Download: 68

The droid said before moving its legs and arms wide, allowing the large barrel on its back to take centre stage. A visor would appear before its blinking red eye while energy charged inside the barrel. Once the necessary charge of energy was acquired, the droid would hop backwards before unleashing it all in one beam of pure energy. Large enough to hit both Link and Gambit and capable to continue onwards after engufling them.

"DIE"

101-119: 4. City Block Level +5(S+) = 9. Small Country Level

More and more Bullet's devil fruit seemed like the ultimate power for a man who wanted to stand on top of the world on his own. Giving enough metal and materials, he truly could raise an army to topple the frail balance this world contained. The man only observed his creations for a moment before returning his full attention to Shaarib. If the young marine didn't attack him soon, the behemoth of a man would come to him first. A choice best avoided.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 24
@Guren @Cross @Landayan

Gambit would immediately recognise the gesture and make his way towards me, as two former colleagues came face to face. Though the topic was simple, Douglas Bullet amongst something else. " We need to knock this Bullet off his perch before it's too late ... If you got a plan to topple him now would be a good time ... Also before I came here I met a guy with the same aura as you. " ... with the rest of what was spoken was mute but it wasn't enough time as Bullet would take note of us.

Sending three of his drones toward us would get us to stop talking and focus our attention as it began to transmute and merge all three drones into one, I'd crack my neck. " I got this Gambit, you go on ahead " smirking with me sheathing my swords then giving a thumbs up to him. I'd begin by me placing my hands out before me as I would start by utilising my tekkai as my body throbbed, simultaneously utilising the principles of shigan into my entire hand and palms with the fingers utilising the principles of Rankyuaku displaying the tips of the fingers in a sharpness.

While my hand was outstretched I'd enter a flashback of when I was under the tutelage of Baiken and Garp. Though it didn't take me long in learning the basics as it was beaten into my body using the fist of love and discipline. Whilst flying under the banner of the Devil Pirates, Laskey from Kyuka Island after defeating him I was taught the basics but then Garp and Baiken beat it into the core of me. " Bwahahaha, Link your good you understand the basics but we need to hurry your advancement level " cracking his knuckles. " You will become one of the new cornerstones of justice that will be better than the last. But there will be a time in hopes of you advancing to mix your skills though first we gotta beat into the core of who you truly are. " Garp commented again ... " When you at that stage you will need to shatter your limits "

Seconds before the beam would even be upon me, veins would begin to throb expecting the beam to hold a candle of some difficulty though I had overestimated it a little that I will find out in a few seconds. My body would warm up under the duress allowing my blood to flow faster as a dark hue would traverse coating my entire hand in armament hardening.

Just as the beam would be caught in my hands i'd yell out " Tetsu kattinguhando, Kingu gan! " utilising all three principles in catching the beam after some struggle and roaring my fingers would begin to pincer the beam and then cut into it like a hot knife through butter.
Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Tetsu kattinguhando, Kingu gan (Iron Cutting King Gun Hand): A very advanced technique where it uses the principles of Tekkai as the main concept. It then branches with two other principle techniques, that being Shigan and Rankyuaku (or Rokuogan). It uses the principles of Tekkai mainly within his palm and hand that extend to the fingertips. The principles of Shigan are used within the palm to the fingertips. Rankyuaku (Rokuogan) are used mainly within the fingers to the tip (Rokuogan gets used in the palms to the fingertips). The technique is utilised as a defensive and shock technique in the manner it gets utilised. In order to use the technique the user must be attacked. Upon being attacked the user will stick their hand out and grab the technique then use Shigan to pierce into it. Rankyuaku and Rokuogan are used to slash and send a shockwave into the attack.
Requirement: 100 in Strength, Movement Speed, Durability and Rokushiki – DPR: S
DPR S = +4
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Small Continent Level
The piercing of the beam would cause flickers of light to travel around me like fireflies whilst causing debris to scatter around me with a thick cloud of dust. Holding my breath not wanting to breath in the dust i'd take a look at the merged drone and think ... ' Is that best you can do tincan? ' coating my fist in dark hue hardening as it would throb using my focus and concentration to blitz right at the merged drone for a powerful punch that would reverberate a shockwave.

" Jugon Smash! "
Jugon Smash: Using the principles of Jugon and Rokuogan. The punch is powerful enough to create a shock wave. Lucifer delivers a massive punch with enough force to reverberate shockwaves, creating an increase in air pressure.
100 Strength and Mastery - DPR S (AoE)
DPR S = +4
+2 Hardening
AoE = Mastery/5 = 100/5 = 20 meters AoE damage

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The best fighters of the Festival were gathered just for Bullet to test their strength and skill. In the center lake, Bullet and his cyborg had formed a large ring, just for him and the Vice-Admiral. The Battle Royale began and the first contestants got eliminated , Shaarib watched from the sidelines, jealousy in his heart. As the fight went on, it became clear that this was going to be a fierce and closely contested battle. At first, Shaarib thought Gambit and Bullet were evenly matched. He thought both were giving it their all. But as the minutes ticked by, Shaarib felt doubt growing in his guts. Bullet had a second and third gear. The beast was too strong to be put down. The problem was that Shaarib was too confident for his own good. He always believed in himself, he was a genius and knew he had what it took to defeat the champion. So he had to try. He had to see if he could be the one. Despite his fear, Shaarib went and faced the pirate head-on with one of his best shots. But in the end, it wasn’t he who emerged victorious. They pretty much canceled each other and Shaarib lost an arm after getting distracted. And as he stood there, imagining the crowd cheering for him, he knew that he couldn’t run away. His palms were sweaty and his heart was racing, his arm was done healing and the challenger was ready for another round.

"Kahahaha. You got spunk, kid, I'll give you that. But you'll have to elevate your haki if you wish to conquer this fight." Bullet would reply to Shaarib.

Flames roared, and a phoenix hybrid replaced the man. The armor made out fire covered his whole body, his muscles looking bulkier and he even grew in size. He was still smaller than the robot. Bullet’s armor was probably more resistant and full of different materials sturdier than the others. Shaarib thought he could go through it with his Haki, but their clash proved, Shaarib’s control wasn’t perfect yet. Coating his attacks with Conqueror’s Haki was taxing so the Vice-Admiral knew he had to wait for the best occasion to use it.

- « Oya, Oya… I’m lucky then, I will train it on ya isn’t ? »

A white liquid from one of his gloves began to pour, covering his left arm completely. The liquid got solid and expanded. Shaarib’s arm now looked like a jagged blade. With his other hand, he successively clicked on two dials in his pocket, each releasing tendrils of fire and lightning. The sword made of iron cloud began spinning on itself like a chainsaw. Fire and Lighting followed suit and mixed together. With a movement of his arm, the energy was unleashed on Bullet in a form of a laser beam. Shaarib knew his attack wasn't going to do much to Bullet, he just needed to buy more time for himself.

- "Eisen X Flame X Lightining !"

Combining his three dials , the user forms several tendrils of lightning and fire that join in a large circular energy ring in between them. Then, by swinging the created sword, they then unleash the energy in the form of a thin, highly concentrated laser-like beam that can pierce through flesh in an instant (S+) ==> 4 + 5(S+) + 3(Haki) ==> 12. Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Link and Gambit joined the Silver-Haired Pirates a couple of years ago. Together, they shared fond memories of battles, victories, and rivalries and have been two of the most dominant fighters in the crew. But after the incident against Marco the Phoenix, Link left the crew for a reason. He was not able to witness the Great Fall of Laughing Archipelago, their pirate base against Blackbeard and he's unlikely aware of who left and what's left. The only thing the world knows is that Captain Larsi died along with seven others.

As Gambit strode in Link's direction, he began to speak not caring about the droids around them. It was his opportunity to rekindle the old relationship he had with his old partner. "Link, when you left. Larsi and the others.", he paused and briefly scoffed. "Well, I guess you already know about it but if not, it's either the two of us joining them in hell or we send Douglas wherever they are now."

Gambit gave a moment for Link to grasp the entire news. After all, the pirate prince was not aware of what had happened to his old friend before this meeting. Then Link replied, sharing thoughts on the current situation.
"We need to knock this Bullet off his perch before it's too late ... If you got a plan to topple him now would be a good time ... Also before I came here I met a guy with the same aura as you. " ... with the rest of what was spoken was mute but it wasn't enough time as Bullet would take note of us.
He didn't respond yet, Gambit observed how Link hurled all his energy into his mad knuckles and he was impressed by how stronger his former mate has become. And as he dug his warhammers into the earth, he sent some lightning discharges to melt the ground and hurled them into his own weapons. And then he thought about Link, Our crew would have been much more formidable had he stayed with us. And maybe, somewhat prevented the fall of our base. But that is all in the past. I cannot let another friend die in front of me. I am pretty sure @Larsi would have the same thoughts had he been alive.

Landayan puffed his cigar when Link told him to go but it was not the right time yet. He wanted to see this. He wanted to join him. And as the Vice-Admiral harnessed that willpower combined with the discipline of the Rokushiki, Gambit stepped back a couple of feet whilst resting his right foot at the rear. He thought again, Don't you die on me, Link. And he smiled. And last, Link, with his murderous intent neutralised the incoming beam. And following that, he unleashed a very powerful punch that sent out a reverberating shockwave towards the fused 3 droids.

The first attack would have already decimated their defence and the Jugon Smash would likely topple its core. But Link does not have the perfect machinery to melt the droid. Here comes The Gambit, the seismic navigator. The warhammers that he pressed into the earth already manifested lava-like components at such a high temperature it could melt even the finest steel. As soon as Link has completed the combination, the prince shot into the air, dashing and glaring with his hammers in tow. All eyes on the droids, Gambit once arriving at his attacking distance rapidly swung the red hammer from his right, and spun swiftly before swinging the other hammer from his left before doing this on four nearly simultaneous occasions. "Link, do you remember this?", he asked, referring to the attack he did to save him against Vista of the Whitebeard Pirates. "MIDNIGHT MAUL!", He roared as charges of Haki, lightning and lava erupted from the hammerheads of his two weapons, aiming to melt the droid in its entirety.
Midnight Maul: Gambit kicks off towards the opponent and spins with his 2 Warhammers rapidly before landing four nearly simultaneous cuts using the edge of the 2 Warhammers.
- DPR S, 81 Undying Ember, 81 Strength, 81 Movement
  • 120: 5. Town Level + S (4) + COA (3) = 12. Large Continent Level

Assuming it went according to the plan, Gambit would descend to the earth and briefly stop at Link. "Me? Having a plan? You know better old pal. The plan is like the old days. The two of us. Kill or be killed. Let's go!"

He said as he halt himself beside Shaarib whilst he dealt his Dial-based attacks. He remarked, "How primitive. Look at my Technology. This Raid Suit more particularly. This is the new generation and you still use Civil War weapons? Birkans.", he chuckled.

"I will show you what real technology is.", he said before raising his two hammers and adjoining its two respective ends in order to create a Seismic Clima Staff. After that, he pointed its tip at Bullet and said, "I am tired of your toy's old fart. Let's take it to the next level."

Suddenly, Gambit conjures and hatches two weather eggs to release dark clouds which will then calls down heavy rain, fog, and mists. As the temperature and humidity significantly change, a supercell tornado is born, about a few miles in diameter and up to 50,000 feet tall. When the updraft bends the spinning air upwards, it starts rotating persistently with the spinning column of air until it fuses with the downdraft of the storm to reinforce each other. The result is a long-lived supercell storm which he can use to create more powerful storm-based attacks that he can manipulate over time.

As soon as this happened, heavy rain started to pour on the battlefield, trying to limit the movement of the massive creature before them. "You talk too much about metals. I know all its weaknesses. Don't fuck with the soldier of science, bitch. "Storm Deities of Asgard, Cosmic Mesocyclone..."

Within seconds after forming the super-cell storm, Gambit leapt and twirls his weapon to form an even larger and more concentrated stream of lightning. After that, he plummeted to the earth and then swings it down at his legendary foe of old age. All infused with his Haki. "God of Thunder, Thor Odinson!"

Storm Deities of Asgard, Cosmic Mesocyclone
LASTS 2 TURNS
- Unranked, requires 100 Navigation, 1 Weather Egg

God of Thunder, Thor Odinson
- DPR: S, Major paralysis, requires 100 Navigation

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ebuk

Kube faced the new generation of Marines. While Rayleigh and Garp clashed, causing the sky to thunder above them, in the Center Lake, monsters were at play. The Vampirates had found Pandaman, now safe in Law’s hands. Now, however, they stared into two marine’s eyes, seeking the Vice-Admiral Smoker. He had been lost since the aperture of the Festival, and a demand was made. Kube alleged he did not know. Coby grit his teeth.

There were other monsters,

[Coby] “Well, you may be right. Buster Call ships are closing in on inland. Soon, this area will be reduced to rubble. We must find Smoker-San before then!
[Coby] “Allow me to confirm what you said.”

With those words, Coby took out his den den mushi. As he dialed, the sounds of clashing echoed around them. Bepo and Helmeppo were going at it, with Law healing Pandaman in the background - a thin tension hung by a thread. Soon, Coby brought the den den mushi to his mouth, connecting to someone Kube may recognize by name. What would Kube do?

[Coby] “Tashigi! Come in!”

————————————-

Son of Vegapunk. Figuratively, not literally, that description seemed to awaken deep memories of the Lunarian. Decades ago, the Government, through CP0, endeavored to create the perfect warrior. They collected Lunarians and other old races. Experimented on, yet not forgotten. A symbol took ahold of their bodies to track them wherever they went, one still alive today. These were not children. There were lab rats. Time to get back into your lab vat.

The lab rat demanded to be called by his name. A chuckle rolled off into words.

[CP0] “By your name? You’re a lab rat! A simple tool! A name is given to those who bear acknowledgment!“

The CP0 would not acknowledge a mere tool. Cletus would have to prove his worth here. A worth more than a mere tool for the whims of the Celestial Dragons. Cletus Dragon would now use more calm in attacking, form8ng spheres of black and fire to surround. CP0 grinned, jumping back to gain distance, his hands turning black in preparation.

[CP0] “The Seraphim. Birthed from your contribution. BETA. But now, you’re an old tool! And one that must be discarded!”

With those words, the agent used a conbination of Kami-e and Shigan to dodge or parry the spheres. The explosions that followed would blow the agent back, but like a gentle piece of paper, controlled. Through the smoke that followed, a figure endured, his hands and coat singed. Suddenly, a single Rankyaku cut the smoker advancing on Cletus. He’s have to be careful, for if he dodged it, the Rankyaku would continue on towards the unsuspecting Kube. If he clashed against it, it’d only explode into a tornado of wind.

A different level of Rokushiki. The man would rush Cletus with confidence. He would not speak his name. Would anger get the best of Cletus again?

[CP0] “Rankyaku: Tornado Blast!”

Cletus DPS: 8. Island Level
Agent DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 1 (invisible haki) + 3 A Rank = 8. Island Level
= Successful Parry​
Agent DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (armaments haki) + 3 A Rank = 9. Small Country Level

CP0 Agent (Longarm Tribe)
80 x 5 = 400
- STR: 80 (Race + 16 +5 MA) = 101
- SPE: 80 (Race: +16 + 5 MA) = 101

- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 101
- VIT: 80 (Race: +16 + 5 MA) = 101
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 101
- Martial Arts: 67 (Race: +24) = 91
- Rokushiki: 100
- Life Return: 82
- Haki: 93
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 86
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 100

——————————

Edge of Center Lake @Gambit @Guren @Dream
Delta Island had become the center of a war that would rock the seas. The Worst Generation had been gathered to stand against the heir. The Marines had enclosed them in the Center Lake. Legends had entered the fray. Today new ones would be made, and others destroyed. The Center Lake hosted the most powerful in an all-out brawl. Coming in through the channels inland were Buster Call ships, having decimated the outer and middle ring of the island.

One Marine sat Indian-style at the edge of the Center Lake, listening to it all, eyes blind and closed.

[Fujitora] “Let them kill each other for now. When the time is right, we will act. How goes the plan, Great Advisor?”

Heels echoed behind Fujitora. Small deliberate steps approached, tempered by the sounds of explosions all over. Stepping into view was another legend, in the leagues of Garp The Hero. A tall, thin, and elderly woman with gray hair tied in a bun, approached Fujitora. Her attire consisted of an untucked shirt. The epaulets on her Marine coat are golden for the outer epaulets and purple with two white dots for the inner epaulets. A symbol of seniority. A mind in the Marines only matched by Sengoku himself. The Great Advisor, Tsuru.

The elderly woman spoke calmly, her eyes fixed on the battle on the horizon. She finally answered Fujitora.
[Tsuru] “Swimmingly. A few more minutes and the ships should reach the Lake. Bombardment can then begin. Then, phase two will begin. Most of the Devil fruit users will perish.”
Tsuru crossed her arms, the glint in her eyes constant. The horizon saw many engaged. A silver duo. Assassins bent on revenge. Marine Heros. Marine weapons. Cipher Pol. Supernovas. A Prince. An army of droids. Pirates by the dozens. And most terrible of all, a Demon Heir. One who single-handedly pushed back the New Generation. Fujitora had his eyes fixed on Bullet.
[Fujitora] “That Demon. You know he’s just toying with them still, don’t you? What will we do when he goes all-out?”
[Tsuru] “Let him. I have something special planned for such an occasion. You know what they say… you are what you consume.”
With those words Tsuru joined Fujitora. Yet, her eyes looked at the water. Tsuru herself was behind the Marine strategy at Delta Island, a terrible thought. For now, the Marines watched as the pirates killed each other.

Time was running out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Thermopylae stood and fired off a beam of concentrated energy towards the pirate and marine, the latter took centre stage and intercepted the beam. Through an advanced application of his fighting style, Link would literally grab the beam of energy and destroyed it. The beam would be detonated in a controlled environment, leaving only glitters of yellow energy left standing. The large droid looked at Link with its red eyes flashing countless times at a rapid fashion, it was doing something but what exactly the marine wouldn’t find out. With astounding agility, Link would launch himself towards the robot, haki coating his fist and Rokushiki chambered within. Thermopylae noticed this and began to move into what would be outright terrifying.

Like a mirror match, the droid would move out its opposite arm in the same exact fashion as Link was doing.

“Jugon Smash” The droid called as both fists moved towards one another for an incredible clash.
4. City Block Level+ 4(S) = 8. Island Level
Link = 11. Small Continent Level
Attack is 3 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 2~DPR
9. Small Country Level

The clash between the two didn’t take very long, as Link would soon find out that his haki would be the deciding factor in this bout. If it wasn’t for that, he’d have been in serious trouble. But so far the droid didn’t have an answer for it. Regardless, the jugon smash pulverized the weaker one and dug through the Thermopylae for serious damage. Or so he’d think.
6. City Level +2 Armour plating = 8. Island Level vs Small country
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

The android’s arm was being pushed through and nearly smashed into its own elbow before it used the remaining energy to launch itself backwards to prevent further damage. Once back to a safe distance, the droid would pull off its own damaged arm. And like two magnets that were seemingly linked for eternity, the damaged arm would split into a thinner and weaker one, resembling more like the arm of a skeleton than an actual robot. It was devoid of any real armour. But the remaining materials were put together into some sort of container that attached itself to the robot’s other shoulder.

It was here that Gambit shot himself into the air, lava lagging behind his two hammers. With various spins, the Emperor would eventually launch 4 ultra-fast cuts towards the droid in the aim to completely annihilate it. Again, the droid was calculating something, which could be observed through its various beeping noises. From the container it had created earlier, several pieces flew, attaching itself towards the robot's hands. Moving over it like a glove.

"Tetsu kattinguhando, Kingu gan"

It once again said, voicing Link’s earlier move, but now using it against Gambit. The suited up hands would move to intercept the elemental cuts Gambit was making with his Warhammers.
120 = Town Level +4(S) = 9. Small Country Level
Gambit = 12. Large Continent Level

Attack is 3 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 2~DPR
9. Small Country Level
Result
6. City Level +2 Armour plating = 8. Island Level vs 9 Small Country
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

Link’s earlier defensive technique wasn’t quite enough to completely pacify Gambit’s overwhelming elemental power. The now unstable fusion of energies would detonate and explode right in the face of the Thermopylae, bolts and molten pieces of metal flew everywhere, but they were reduced to cinders.

Moving on, Gambit would immediately conjure up one of his strongest moves, a massive supercell erupted on the plateau, its power most definitely enough to slay mere mortals. But that was just the thing. His opponent was no mere mortal. An old relic, sure. But a famed legend that had seen almost everything this world had to offer.

What Gambit was showing him, however, was something that surpassed his wildest expectations. But first he had to deal with the rookie Vice-Admiral, who used technology that was almost on the opposite end of the spectrum. Through the mixture of elementals, the sky island dweller fired a concentrated beam of what could almost be described as plasma.

But Shaarib would now realize the terror that was Bullet within his power armour. The man simply rose his right arm upwards and extended his right hand.

"Chamber. "

Bullet bellowed as the beam of dial power collided against the man’s right hand and engulfed him within a bright light. Eventually the light would die out, revealing that Bullet hadn’t moved an inch and that the beam evaporated from within the palm of his hand.
Power Armour :9. Small Country Level +3haki = 12. Large Continent Level
DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Heat rose from the palm of his hand as he individually moved his fingers one after another, his armour held up fine, but there was still some residual damage that went towards his tendons and bones. The legend set his jaw and remained motionless like an oak tree, all of which was done to deliver psychological damage towards the marine. Unluckily for him, this power armour had some resistances towards both heat and shock. With no time to rest, however, Gambit was crashing down onto Bullet with almost everything he had. The Demon Heir intercepted, snapping both his arms forward in a martial arts display of total domination.

"Sōkotsu (双骨, Double Bone)!"
120: 5. Town Level + S+ (5) + COA (3) + 1(Fajin/Chamber) = 14. Planet Level
Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR
Remaining DPR = 11. Small Continent Level
From Bullet's fajin enhanced fists, a wind cannon was launched, taking the famed one-inch punch to its ceiling and beyond. Just like his earlier Kugel, the wind cannon took the shape of an elephant's leg. The attack deployed itself and tore a straight hole through Gambit's Thor Odison and even continued towards the Emperor himself and Shaarib who stood near. The remaining power within this Sokotsu was still more than enough to even damage the man's raid suit, and perhaps even lower its function. But that much was wishful thinking. Shaarib was on the luckier side, since he also had to deal with the softened version of this Sokotsu.

What was the most striking however is that after unleashing this attack, two rods would eject themselves out of Bullet's power armour as a green aura flickered to life around him. That same aura came and went incredible quickly, but it did give a hint as to where this outlandish stamina was coming from. Some sort of supplement, perhaps?

To maker matters worse, from behind Link, metal that moved could be heard taking one step after the other.

The droid that Gambit had supposedly destroyed earlier was still alive, but now it was burning 'alive'. The armour that made it into the Thermopylae had been melted, and what remained was the robot that went on without retreat.

The Ghost Division.

"Science, Teamwork, you may even bring down the very heavens Morrow. But it was Roger who claimed these seas with nothing but his fists and sword. But only I.... will become the next apex predator of this world."

"I WILL BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES!"

Bullet bellowed to the heavens.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 25
@Guren @L'Empereur @Gambit

Myself and Gambit, the two of us who joined the Silver Hair Pirates at the same time after the incident of Alabasta, after the events that occurred against Marco the Phoenix and allies that is where things began to unravel. My psyche was damaged after the loss of underlings who I personally recruited, Akuma, Vanya, and Law from my earliest adventure when I went alone to Orange Town, then Kano Country, and then the nightmare began.

Though Link and Gambit would meet face to face not since the incident against Marco the Phoenix and co., the two had a lot on their minds, chest, and to talk about but it wasn't either the time or place. Right after having the super merged drone detonate with metallic components and gears scattering everywhere, sighing in relief though with how the last one went like a pop ballon then suddenly returned, thanks to the words yelled by Ichiryu it would buy me enough time to react. I still had that bad feeling something would happen though Gambit appeared my side briefly and spoke:
"Me? Having a plan? You know better old pal. The plan is like the old days. The two of us. Kill or be killed. Let's go!"
Taking a moment as he spoke bringing a smirk to my face, then my eyes focused forward yet again issuing another command right after Gambit headed back into the center of combat.

" Gildarts and Ichiryu ... I am leaving the rest to you two " with veins throbbing at the side of my head as the words would come out of frustration then made my way by kicking myself off the earthy terrain " Soru " ... Leaving the incinerated merged drone to Ichiryu and Gildarts focusing my attention elsewhere.
Link Base Speed = 101 / 100
Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
100 / 5 = 20
100 + 20 = 120 Movement Speed
With Bullet pre-occupied with my fellow colleague and former crewmate, I'd launch myself in a circle around Bullet appearing right behind the man, " King of the Pirates, don't make me laugh. .... Sneakstrike " scoffing at the words that ushered out of Bullets mouth whilst i unsheathed my sword as it darkened in color then began to spark with lightning to showcase the high velocity of armament hardening swinging my sword down with ferocity.
Sneakstrike: Sneakstrikes can be performed by sneaking behind an enemy and attacking it while it is unaware of Link's presence. Successfully executing a Sneakstrike will deal a significant bonus to the damage inflicted by Link's equipped melee weapon.
(61 Mastery + 61 Strength) - DPR: A & gives +10 strength if sneak attack is successful
DPR A = +3
Ryou CoA = +3
The sense of urgency could be heard in my voice, knowing full well the likeliest possibility that might happen thanks to Bueno Vista written statement that came from the book.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib relativized quickly, why was he fighting ? Duty ? He wanted to regain Sengoku's favor and maybe he wanted the next admiral spot. He had been angry too. Why did he get angry ? It was relatively simple, since childhood he had trouble because he never appreciated getting underestimated. His age or race had always been a problem. But today was different, he had spent his whole day running after a clown then he thought he could be a spectator to the fight between Bullet and the Worst Generation. He had been disappointed by them... The insects decided to gang up against him too... He did not forget his allies that were more of a hindrance than anything. Were his pride, duty or fame worth it at the end of the day ? Maybe at first he thought so, but now, Bullet was defending against attacks by just his catching them. Instead of sending the Vice-Admiral to fight against Big Mom and Kaido's crew, he was sent on a suicide mission. Bullet without using his powers was as strong as them but now he was outclassing them. The pirate's armor was boosting his strength and the green vials he was using, permitted him to replenish his stamina. He was fighting a losing battle, and added to that, the Buster Call they were supposed to stall for never came. He couldn't hear the bombing.

- "I'm not paid enough for this bullshit..."

Gambit, decided to intervene and send a literal storm towards the Demon Heir, the pirate repelled it with a shockwave; Again like it was nothing. Shaarib smiled, Bullet had a new target, The birdman took a deep breath and exhaled as he threw a punch into the wind. The energy created by the jugon got carried by the vapor around. In the next minutes, with Bullet distracted, the punch would do the necessary damage to his armor, at least the back where the green liquid seemed to get out of. To meet Bullet's incoming attack, Shaarib threw an airblade coated with hardening to meet it. His air blade failed to overpower the cannon but was able to dissipate it. It wasn't a threat to Shaarib no more.

- " Rankyaku ! "
[S==> 4+4+3 ==> 11 ==> Bullet Attack is equal ]

Karakusagawara Seiken (literally meaning "Arabesque Tile True Punch"): The user punches at a fair distance from the intended target(s), so instead of the fist connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that sends them flying. This move is similar to Bartholomew Kuma's Pad Ho with the only difference being that the shock waves are not concentrated upon being released; but in exchange, it has a much wider area of effect. This move has a delayed effect, as the shock wave takes a while to affect the opponent(s).
Requirements: 91 Mastery, 91 mastery, 91 Strength // Instead of launching a normal punch, SHaarib used a Jugon.
Destructive Potency Rank: A ==> 3+3+(101-119: )4. City Block Level ==> 10. Large Country Level [If your next turn is n, attack will arrive at n+1]

The other Vice-Admiral took the opportunity to attack Bullet and SHaarib decided to fly upward. If he couldn't hear what was happening around, he was going to trust his eyes and see the advance of the Marine Fleet. The birdman took out his den den mushi and yelled :

- "It's the last time I'm going to ask for ya help ! If ya can't do your damn job, say it Fuji ! The Demon Heir is fighting 3 of us simultaneously and he isn't losing ! Where is that damn Buster Call ?! Promotion or not, I swear to god, if the old man called me to serve as cannon fodder... I'm going to knock your teeth out...and take another forced vacation.... I don't care ! " #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit melted the armour that encased the three droids of the Ghost Division, fused into one. And with that, he decided to revert to his initial nemesis, the Demon Heir. Unbeknownst to him, the droid was still alive, burning hot. But he would ignore this one for now, having been entrusted to the Dragon Pirates.

The prince of all pirates invoked a supercell storm that darkened the entire battlefield. It was ominous and chaotic. You could hear the buzz of the rotating vortex of dirt, clouds, and air. The afternoon was even made delightful with the rumbling of the thunders.

[CRACKLING!!!]

And from there, he fused his weapons and infused them with his charges of bolts, compressing them along with his Haki. And without hesitation, he released the bolts off a swing at Bullet. An attack he called Thor Odison! A deafening sound of Gambit's catapult traversed the distance between the two. But on the other side, Bullet mustered an apocalyptic two-fist jam, breaking the noise of his arrival.

[NGHHHHHHHH!!]

The two attacks collide, unleashing an elliptical disc of shockwaves and lightning of purple shades. The prince struggled a bit for he felt that Douglas' power was superior during this clash. "Ngggggh!"

[FWOOOSH!!!]

Alas, The Heir's hoodlum bypassed the Blacksmith's offence, breaking through it like a mammoth to a cave! The remnants of his Double Bone rammed against his body, more specifically against his Raid Suit. And in a flash of lightning above, incinerating the entirety of it. Grateful to the suit crafted by Vinsmoke he is for without it, he would have taken a blow that is capable of destructing even the mountains. What was left to punish him is but a residue of a flicker. Rendering him bruises, charred in tone. He gushed blood off his mouth. Grunting, the shock remained. Observation Haki was then employed.

A normal person would have most likely been blasted away by the impact due to the success of the prior attack. However, keeping himself afloat despite the charge, Gambit using the remains of the enemy's smash, would anguish and yet assumed a right stance. He positioned his feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart before bending a little bit. The left arm that wields his clima-hammer waxes off the obscurity between them as he charges forward to reach him closer. As he blitzed, he pivoted to the left side, twisting his hip perfectly. And at last, bringing forth the already hardened right arm, Gambit swung his angry rolled knuckles forward before Shaarib's and Link's attacks. With the speed of his attack and the employment of Observation Haki, the prince was aiming to send back the massage Bullet rewarded him for the aesthetics of his lightning barrage. Speaking of lightning, black spirals of Haki trailed the punch. Roaring in motion!

"Count Gambit!!!"
Speed: Taking into account Gambit's royal mastery in Zoan (120), his distance, and the description of the attack. You both use a 100 mastery.)

Raid Suit Dura: Small Country Durability vs Leftover of Sokotsu 11. Small Continent Level = Destroyed suit
Applying the clashing of attacks, a Small continent loses 3 DPR = City Level
City Level progresses to Gambit's base City Level Durability = Normal Damage
Count Gambit: Gambit's signature counter. This is a defensive technique and a preparation for a counter-attack. He waxes off or simply times an incoming melee attack, then launches a lightspeed devastating strike to the body using the other arm. The intensity of the attack is the combined strength of both incoming enemies and his attack.
- Damage scales off Strength
- DPR: S+, 100 Strength, 100 DF Mastery

101-119: 4. City Block Level + S+ + COA = 13. Moon Level

"And perhaps, the difference between us. I use my mind to forge weapons. I use my weapons to forge another creation. But I would kill for my comrades. I would never let that incident happen again. I will protect the weak. For once in my life, I had been protected."

Landayan swung his clima-hammer to eradicate the smoke around him so the other would have a clearer picture of what he is now. A man without a suit. Only guts and willpower alone. His ghostly white hair fluttered with the foreign breeze. His eyes burned in desire to kill the man.

"This is Landayan Morrow. Prince of All Pirates. The 14th Royal Blacksmith. Chief of the Silver Vampirates. And the heir to the throne."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: The Worst Generation

Edge of Center Lake @Gambit @Guren @Dream
The Demon Heir lived up to his name. The burly man matched the onslaught punch for punch, edging the group. They would need to step their game up to defeat this monster. A monster La Spada herself shied away from when the Impel Down jailbreak came. The bridge between the old generation and the new generation. The Demon Heir intended to crush them all here under overwhelming power. It was then the Vampirate Prince stepped it up a notch, and Link followed suit. Sharrib flew upwards, scanning the area, finding a welcome sight.

The Buster Call ships had arrived, now encircling the lake by droves. No bombardment yet, though Special Admiral Fujitora would note why. His voice echoed through Sharrib’s den den mushi in response.
[Fujitora] “You’ve done well, Sharrib-San. The ships finally made it. Hear this order…”
[Fujitora] “Evacuate the lake now!”
It took time. It took many to distract. Many fell to allow the ships to surround the lake. Sharrib was instructed to flee. Yet, the ships were silent, in range yet still aways from Bullet and company. Even if they fired, how would their shells even have an effect? To think some cannons could defeat the man who was to take the throne from the Pirate King, from the Prince who would be King, from the Sleeping Weapon that knew no limits… how?

Then, Tsuru’s voice uttered a single word.
[Tsuru] “FIRE!!
In unison, dozens and dozens of Buster Call ships fired. In an array of shells that could take down an island, they roared. Yet, much to the onlooker’s surprise, none of the shells went too far. The ships fired diagonally down, towards the edge of the lake. In the middle of the lake, Bulket, Gambit, Link, the Supernovas, and every other fighter was safe, by a good margin. What once was a lake now seemed to be a cage of smoke and fire. A battlefield to be told for decades… surrounded by fires of the Titans. Were the Marines trying to separate the Pirate elites and have them kill each other first?

Tsuru watched with a calm expression.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #19: Cletus vs CP0
@Ichimonji
East Section

Cletus unleashed his flames of vengeance. Ciphor Pol had sought him out to return him to the labs of Vegapunk. But try as they may, he had no intentions of letting that happen. The agent refused to acknowledge his name, believing that a mere tool had no need acknowledgement. Cletus couldn't help but be amused by his ramblings.

[CP0] “The Seraphim. Birthed from your contribution. BETA. But now, you’re an old tool! And one that must be discarded!”

The lunarian's bombardment headed straight towards the agent. However the agent used a combination of Rokushiki techniques to deal with Cletus' attack. As a result, his adversary was pushed back by the explosions - disappearing into a cloud of smoke and fire. Silence followed for a moment. Suddenly, as Cletus began to wonder if the agent had been done in, a single Rankyaku cut through the smoke and debris - heading straight in the lunarian's direction.

"Fufufufufufufufu... That's ironic coming from a tool himself! I don't know what a Seraphim is, but don't compare me to them!"

As the air blade came into range, the son of vegapunk had already begun twisting his body, bringing his right blackened hand downward with extreme force. So much so that the air vibrated around it. A devastating, but familiar downward punch.

"TITAN PUNCH!"

The two extremely powerful attacks collided, resulting in a tornado being formed. Cletus' fist and the cyclone clashed intensely for a moment before it was blown apart. Cletus grinned in excitement. For now, they were evenly matched.

Cletus' DPR=101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 (armament haki) + 3 (A Rank) = 9. Small Country Level
CP0 agent's DPR: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (armaments haki) + 3 A Rank = 9. Small Country Level
Equal DPR: Attacks cancel each other out, though the area around the clash may still take damage.

Their exchange caused all the smoke in the area to be blown away. The long armed man in white had begun rushing towards the lunarian, confidence brimming in his movements. Cletus activated his observation Haki, readying himself for anything the agent would throw at him.

"It's time for you to be reminded of ancient history! Fufufufufufufufufufu!!"

Behind of him, bombardment from the marine fleet hit the lake setting it ablaze. The strongest had been encaged in a ring of smoke and fire. But Cletus would be too distracted to take notice. His entire body would begin ignite, as he prepared for his next attack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Sokotsu flew towards Landayan, aiming to annihilate and dominate his opponent. Like a wrecking ball, it sought to tear through Gambit's God of Thunder attack. And what should've happened ages ago, finally occurred. The so-called worst generation finally worked together. Using the leftover energy from the Sokotsu Gambit returned like a catapult. Using his incredible speeds and the received momentum, he'd arrive before anyone else, despite the difference in distance. A right arm trailed the movement as Gambit hurled forward, his right arm with haoshoku trailing the attack. Bullet widened his eyes, for he had met not one but two users of king's haki today. Inconceivable!

But that was not all.

From the corner of Bullet's eye, Link had arrived through a sneak attack. His form, the amount of energy, and the sudden arrival made it outright impossible for the pirate to react in time. And so, for perhaps the first time in quite some time. He could only defend. Both Link and Gambit's attacks came at nearly the same time and Bullet could do not much else but defend, turtling up he coated his entire body with armaments.
Power Armour :9. Small Country Level +2haki = 11. Small Continent Level
vs
Gambit = Moon Level attack
Result
Power Armour destroyed/Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR

True Damage
10. Large Country Level(Gambit)
9. Small Continent Level(Link)

Bullet Durability: 101-119: 6. City Level
Result
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective.

Gambits punch would drive forward and unleashed a cannon of pure filtered power. Like a freight rain it impacted on Bullet's body and even with his haki coating it, the man stood no chance. Nearly instantly, The Count Gambit tore through the armour, blasting every bit and piece of scrap metal away from the man and also reducing it to powder. Such was the intensity of Morrow's haki, this was how it should be. Drive, desire and will manifest into one attack that could conquer even the heavens. Link, a few moments later, took advantage of the situation and slashed Bullet with his blade. Without his power armour, there was no stopping this attack from landing.

"Such Power!"

Bullet called out as the two attacks now mixed together and launched the pirate backwards in a shocking fashion. Slightly in the air, the two famed warriors stood, this moment carved in eternity.

Shaarib too had unleashed an attack towards the pirate, but he'd find out that his attack wouldn't arrive as he wanted too. The reason is that the nature of his technique has a delayed effect. And Gambit with his superior speed and power made sure that Bullet was launched away from his earlier position. Had Shaarib waited or simply had thrown a regular long ranged attack, he'd have been part of the group to have wounded Bullet. But it was not meant to be. His heart was not in it, and he moved to the skies, seeking for back up. The young man had all the power in the world but decided to not act upon it, one might continue to wonder why.

Meters away from Gambit and Link's location, Bullet finally came to a halt. Force to use both his hands and feet to skid himself to a stop, blood trailing his path as it trailed from his mouth.

"KAHAHAHA. I acknowledge you! Landayan Morrow! It's been ages since I've felt a haki like that. But I'm far from finished!"

Bullet shouted as he sparked to life with a purple hue, several lingering pieces of metal flew to him, combining itself into a large red spear. A buster call was finally launched at the same time, coating the sky with iron. But Douglas, drunk on the ecstasy of battle, couldn't care less about it. Even with it having sparked his demise decades ago. The red spear now firmly in his hand, he started to twirl it as wind started to pick up around him. Lifting his arm after enough wind coated him and his spear the man would flex his right arm, nearly doubling in size as he stepped in through his left foot. And then through the laws of physics and biomechanics threw the red spear with all his might.

And the name of this famed technique?

"Gáe Bolg !"

120: 5. Town Level +S(4) +3(Haki) +1 Fajin = 13. Moon Level

A spear that could slay gods now flew towards both Link and Gambit. Could they react and defend in time?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit did not coat his attack with COC. ♥

The Vampirate Chief roared with his mighty fist, deploying an enormous beast off the mallet he took from Bullet. And like that warship gunner, together with his former partner, Link, two attacks sink into one machine; desolating the tough vanguard of the legendary pirate! Skidding meters backwards before he finally terminates.

Obscurity engulfed the battlefield briefly. A fair distance between them and the enemy. Thanks to Gambit's echolocation, it was made plausible to detect his current location. Capitalising on the mist the clashes of fists and the heavy pouring rain have made, he uses his clima-warhammers to conjure three copies of himself while making himself disappear in the process. These three copies would stand beside Link, as the latter prepared for his well-deserved tick.

The clones responded to Bullet, "I am honoured, Douglas Bullet! Muahahaha! You're much tougher than Redfield and Shiki! But ever since our entire crew was defeated by that Teach last year, I only trained day and night to achieve this. People in my kingdom believed that I was not born with natural strength. They are right. For I have been blessed with the brightest of minds. Allowing me to unlock the science behind achieving greater power. It's just a matter of exposure to the wildest of beasts in the forest. But above all, it is the will I inherited from my fallen comrades that keeps me pushing harder. From now on, I will only look forward to that horizon and beyond. YOU. The evil bitch Spada, the marines, and that protegee Kallavan, I will fold you all out into clouds of dust. I am on a mission. ONE PIECE! IT IS MINE!"

Landayan Morrow declared himself. Roaring his heart out. Reminiscing his moments with Larsi and the rest of his fallen and current comrades in one emotional flash of images. Unveiling his final contest. As this concluded, Bullet hurled a tremendous power around him, rolling the scraps into a colossal spear. With a perfectly timed posture and grit, he tossed the shit forward to the Silver Duo. "Link, here comes a big one.", Gambit (from the hide) and his clones uttered, smirking. Without further ado, he said to Link, "Looks like you're ready to contest that one."

Suddenly, as the powerful lance was launched in their direction, Gambit and the clones spoke again in unison, this time directed at Shaarib. "You, birdie. Fly with me. When these three (referring to the clones) descended on him, hit it. We cannot keep on randomly attacking. Our attacks need to be coordinated."

And with that, the clones and the invisible original soared to the skies before the lance made it there. With the dying supercell storms, Gambit took all the liberty to harness its remaining currents, placing them all in into his weapon via multiple spinning over his head. The clima-warhammers are now infused with electricity, compressed, and beaming in navy. The clones who are situated several meters underneath Gambit did the same.

Round two starts. It has been decided. The three clones plummeted to the earth, locking Bullet as their prime target. The descent was as fast as the lightning trailed them. Invisible Gambit following suit. By the time the clones would have reached Bullet, Shaarib had he followed would have most likely prepared to attack. The lance that he threw would probably have been dealt with by Link. And finally, to wrap it all up, the self-proclaimed Prince of All Pirates would emerge from the hide. With his lightning-enabled weapon, Dark Haki magnified its potency. Crackling intensifies.

"Lightning God Forge!"

"STORMBREAKER!!!"

Gambit invoked, swinging the weapon from above his head with his almighty force of nature; aiming to smash the head of his enemy. His baritone, raspy, booming across the crime scene.

God of Mischief, Loki: Gambit forms multiple illusions of himself and/or disappears completely.
- Unranked, requires 81 Navigation
Lightning God Forge, Stormbreaker: Gambit soars to the clouds with incredible speed and starts to spin his Warhammer rapidly as he channels a massive amount of electricity into it. After that, he will descend to the target to deliver a lightning-imbued hammer strike while streams of electricity also discharge from him (his weapon) along the way.
- DPR: S (for the strike) & DPR: B (for the electric discharges), requires 81 Undying Ember, 81 Dengeki Blue/Navigation, 81 Strength, 81 Movement

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 26
@Gambit @L'Empereur @Guren

For the first time, the next generation began to act like a cohesive team with a common goal in order to defeat the one before them, one Douglas Bullet. Just as I darted at Bullet's blindspot, Gambit would catch his attention before him as he unleashed an offensive with the both of us catching him in a bind that could only just coat his entire body in armament hardening. Bullet caught in between the attacks, Gambit's attack would destroy the armor he donned that exploded leaving him open to being struck by my blade and both attacks would launch him backward.

The man would then have the audacity to compliment the both of us, not selling the attack just now but still feeling the damage reverberate through him momentarily.

From afar back to the coastline aboard on my ship Velvet, who would pour some fresh tea into her cup who'd be sat opposite to Cu, who'd refuse any tea being poured into his cup. Cu then would ask her right after " Ever since we got teaming up we have never gotten along not even the slightest, though I have a few questions I'd like to ask you. Did you know anything about Link before we met in the Devil Pirates? "

Velvet would take a sip then took a deep breath, replying with ... " News about him would travel to where I was, back when he was a member of the Silver Hair Pirates with a bounty of ß 64.68 million which then rose to ß 284.68 million. Miyagi the Vice-Captain of the Devil Pirates helped me fill in the blanks as she knew a little more before the formation of the Devil Pirates, she did her investigation then Nero the Captain sent out an invite, that is how Link first joined the Devil Pirates. Going back to when Link was a member of the Silver Hair Pirates, he recruited his former martial arts master Akuma, then met two delinquents Law and Vanya. Right after then tragedy struck in a battle at sea against the World Pirates, Akuma, Vanya, and Law were slaughtered by Brynndi World. Seeing this Link's mind snapped as he saw blood, greatly injuring the World Pirates. "

Hearing this would stun Cu, silence took the room with him letting the words sink in before he spoke again asking another question ... " Why was the Pirate Crew called the Devil Pirates? ... and why was Link referred as to the Wanderer? "

" That's two questions in one, guess a muscle head like you doesn't comprehend numbers. But to answer your second question first which relates to your other question. To put it simply, he was given the sobriquet the Wanderer because wherever he would go, a trail of bloodshed would drench the floor with a mix of carnage like he was the avatar of anarchy. As for a reason behind the name of the Devil, I asked but nobody told me until Link opened up about it before the Devil Pirates incident occurred. As for the reason behind the name it was because Nero the captain, Jimmy, and Link each represented a Devil by themselves and representations of sin. Link was the representative of Wrath and Pride, but in truth, the Devil was because of Link due to his Wanderer antics. " ... She'd take a moment to take a deep breath before continuing ... " It was also here when Link told me about the Devil Pirates incident, where he quote on quote slaughtered the entire Devil Pirates, remember when I told you his Wanderer antics it was here it struck again as he witnessed another crewman perish by another crew member. It was after the incident, Link saved us as a storm swallowed the rest, and the Devil within despite all the bloodshed placed mental blocks creating an amnesia-like effect. " ... Cu would appear visibly stunned with a ball full of spit swallowing.

Going back to the events on the island, Bullet would further compliment Gambit but pay me no acknowledgment that wouldn't rise any sort of reaction just a simple scoff and a smirk at his statement. Then it began as to what Bullet would do next exactly action for action was none other than Cu's signature attack, having me visibly annoyed and stunned. Putting two and two together though hypothetically, it was that maybe Bullet had killed Cu, with aura beginning to emit out of me swirling with the aura of bloodlust would leak out.

Snarling the words at Bullet ... " YOUR DEAD! "

Then taking a few steps completely disregarding what Gambit just stated, as what was before I was far too severe for me to disregard or ignore. Still holding onto my sword that would have aura erupt through it and darken in color in preparation for the incoming attack, getting into stance then swung at full velocity.

" Blinding Rage! "

Link Base Str = 120
Blinding Rage: Link consumes himself in bloodlust, stanced and ready to strike. As he's submerged with rage he then blitzes himself at his target unsheathing his sword ready to strike and kill them.
(requires 81 strength, 81 mastery) - DPR: S
DPR S = +4
+3 Ryou
Total DPR = Large Continent Level

Bullets attack is +1 dpr and loses 5 dpr = Island Level
Links' Dura = City Level

Super-Effective

[*CLANG*]
[*BOOOM!*]

The two attacks would collide creating a sonic boom, having debris fly everywhere, dust erupts to the skies above, and lightning traversing through the area surrounding me. Though for a moment my eyes would shimmer and shine showcasing a new power but at this very moment it stayed dormant. (Hinting at Link having CoC but not able to use it)

As the boom of the two attacks collided, it would then launch me backward slamming into a nearby terrain with my arm dislocated from the shoulder and sword on the ground before me. It was quick from the moment of the collision to being catapulted away, panting heavily, with blood gushing down my face coming from debris that would cut me above the eye. Pulling myself out of the hole that had me lay in the terrain, then walking a step or two before dropping down to my knees.

[*HUFFING*]

Rising to feet again with some difficulty, still groggy standing there staring at Bullet.

" Lucky punk "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Pirate Festival: The Worst Generation
[Tsuru] “Swimmingly. A few more minutes and the ships should reach the Lake. Bombardment can then begin. Then, phase two will begin. Most of the Devil fruit users will perish.”

Center Lake @Gambit @Guren @Dream @Mr. Anderson
The battle in the lake was fierce, forcing the clouds to flutter, as if fleeing. Bullet had single-handedly pushed back the Worst Generation. The group, however, was steadfast. They finally worked together and forced the Demon Heir to acknowledge them. In the midst of the Buster Call onslaught, only concentrating in the outer ring of the lake, the Titans seemed mindlessly engaged in the battle. Surrounding them was smoke and fire, a fitting arena. Behind that smoke were the Buster Call ships, incessantly firing. Overseeing the barrage were two. Special Admiral Fujitora waited for the signal. Legendary G, Tsuru, finally uncrossed her arms.

The old G gently turned her head towards Fujitora and nodded. Phase 2.
The two admirals slowly walked towards the edge. Their eyes looked determined, willed. They looked upon the veil of smoke that separated the edge from the inside of the lake, where the Titans fought. One swung low. Another swung high. Tsuru slammed her head into the edge of the lake, them whirling with unnatural force. Fujitora raised his hands to the sky, his arms shaking and struggling as purple waves shot upwards.

Suddenly, they both spoke in unison.

[Tsuru] "Whooshu Spin Cycle: Awakening!”

[Fujitora] "Gravity Blade: World Bender!”

At this moment, Link had just been sent reeling to the ground. Gambit was about to make contact with Bullet after coming down with his attack. Sharrib flew above the lake - whether he took the warning from Fujitora was anyone’s guess. Then, it happened.

Suddenly, kingdom come. The bombardment had destroyed the outer ring of the lake down to the core. The leftover earth beneath the lake sandwiched between the ocean and land was “washed”, softened, by Tsuru’s powers. Then, coming down like thunder, was gravity at abnormal strength (120 DF). Fujitora created a resounding downward gravitational pull that slammed into the whole lake from above. With awakened powers, Fujitora’s gravity was unnerving, The lake and ground didn’t just give out… it sank.

At blurring speeds, like an elevator with no cables, the lake and land beneath the water sank. In a free-fall, it would fall into the abyss, set to sink onto the ocean below. The result would be a dark hole, a giant sinkhole, gravity pushing down, and water rushing in from all sides.

[Tsuru] “Begin Phase 3. Finish them off.”

Tsuru was not done. The Buster Call ships fired down the abyss. Hundreds of shells that in combination could destroy whole islands fell on the sunk lake. The result would be a sunk lake of fire soon to be swept by the ocean, with the earth collapsing around the hole. The Worst Generation had sunk to the ocean and bombarded with island-ending power. Hundreds of pirates perished. Devil Fruit users claimed by the ocean. A masterful strategy. Who among the Worst Generation would survive?

With a single strategy, Notorious G sunk the infamous Pirate Festival.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation

OCC: @Ebuk skipped. 2/3 :(

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ebuk
Son of Vegapunk. Lab rat. Nameless. Slaves by their race. Get back into your cage. The agent refused to call the Lunarian by name. In an illustrious counter, the agent formed a tornado that sought to reclaim the experiment. The Vampirate would not give in to his past. Cletus roared as he vaulted, coming down with a powerful punch that slammed into the tornado. As the two forces fought, the agent stood in shock, his eyes widening at what he saw.

Equal in power, the attacks cancelled each other out.

[CP0] “Y-y-you! How are you so strong?! This must be left-over strength from the experiments! No matter! I put you down as a child and I‘ll do it again, Ancient History or not!”

The Agent’s body began to grow stronger. With a Life Return technique, his sucked ballooned, and his strength increased (by +10). Cletus, on the other side, ignited in power. Bathed in the fires of will, Cletus looked from afar like a Greek myth, doused to engage an army. The two roared. The agent had become more serious, but he was way off from acknowledging the experiment. The agent pushed off with his newfound strength, creating a crater below. Halfway to Cletus, the agent slowed down. Something huge took their attention.

The earth shook. A crackling sound transitioned into a earth-shattering bellow. If Cletus looked towards the lake near his position, he’d see it collapse, stink (see previous post). His captain and the rest of the Worst Generation fell into an abyss. What would Cletus do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Fujitora] “You’ve done well, Sharrib-San. The ships finally made it. Hear this order…”[Fujitora] “Evacuate the lake now!”
Shaarib stopped immediately in his tirade. Fujitora had been listening all the time to his tirade. And although the blind man messed up his name. Hearing praise, made the birdman forget about all his trouble. The ache in his arm was no more, Shaarib was now sure he was on his way to get back to Sengoku's good favors. What shocked though was the last phrase : " Evacuate the Lake now !"

- "What ar-" the youngest Vice-Admiral in history got cut off by a scene he thought was never going to happen : Bullet was hit and fell

The birdman closed the line and began to regret his action, there was no Buster Call incoming and Bullet betrayed his faith. The legend wasn't able to protect himself from Gambit and Link's joined attack. He got up instantly but the damage was done. Shaaarib had lost the respect he had for the Beast. Bullet caught SHaarib's best attack like it was nothing and fell to a stupid combination ? WHAT WAS HAPPENING ?!

- " GET UP AND FIGHT YOU OLD COW !" Yelled Shaarib from the distance

The words never came to the fighters, chaos erupted on the sidelines. The Buster Call was here, the World Government's ships had begun their onslaught on Central Lake. Soon nothing was left beside an arena made of fire. Bullet still had his ring, the monster retaliated and Link prepared himself. Gambit on the other hand went to meet Shaarib and spoke.

"You, birdie. Fly with me. When these three (referring to the clones) descended on him, hit it. We cannot keep on randomly attacking. Our attacks need to be coordinated."
- " Alright, on my way !"

Shaarib knew he needed to make a choice and quickly. It was an easy one, he chose not to side with pirates. Seeing Bullet fall to the ground made Shaarib incredibly jealous, he wanted to go back there and show that he was the main attraction. But he knew that he chose to get away, he had to keep going, especially if Fujitora expressed it with absolute authority. The blind soldier, wasn’t talkative, he only spoke to Shaarib once. Which means it was more serious than the meteors he had launched previously. Shaarib did not know what was goign happen but he wasn't getting caught in it.

He left the central lake, and flew away rather quickly. He did not try to look at Gambit and Link. They decided to work together, so he would leave them to work out things by themselves. Being far enough, he turned to see the prince of pirates attacking Bullet. Three purple circles went to the sky at the same time. Shaarib knew that this was the signal, Fujitora was speaking once more. He took a deep breath, and watch as Fujitora went to sink the platform into a black hole. Gravity strong enough to create a perturbation at its place. The birdman was left speechless. He looked around, Fujitora left no crumbs. He took his Den Den Mushi out and immediately called the Special Admiral.

- "Eeeerm... I take back what I said... You know... about knocking your teeth out.... I was in my feelings ya know ? " mumbled the Vice-Admiral on the line

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #20 Sinking Feeling
@Ichimonji @Gambit
Eastern Section

Following an intense clash of techniques, the Ciphor Pol 0 agent was surprised at the lunarian's strength. Equally matched. An unexpected turn of events.

[CP0] “Y-y-you! How are you so strong?! This must be left-over strength from the experiments! No matter! I put you down as a child and I‘ll do it again, Ancient History or not!”

Cletus' body had ignited. Flames brought forth by lunarian lineage, strengthened by will to seek vengeance. It was only a matter of time before death claimed the life of this man dressed in white.

"Fufufufufufufufu...Long ago, there existed a Lunarian so powerful he was able to bring his part of his world to it's knees! Before, I would've thought it was just a legend! But, I remember it all now!"

The Agent’s body sucked air into his body, muscles increasing in size like a balloon that's just been inflated. He had began to grow stronger. Cletus channeled the flames from his body into the palm of hand to form a giant sphere. This was one of the Lunarian's largest fireballs yet. The voice of Vidarr would whisper into his ear, chanting in satisfaction, as his champion of vengeance prepared to smite his adversary into the ground.

"Joash D. Sol! Do you remember that name!? Your government tried to erase it from history- but his lineage lived on! Just like my father and my ancestor before me, I am a D! Cletus D. Sol!"

The two roared. Both warriors brought together by fate had begun to get more serious. Pushing off with his newfound strength, the agent created a crater below him as he advanced towards the lunarian. Cletus grabbed the newly created ball of flame, and drew back his arm waiting for his opponent to draw closer. However, the whispering and chanting would stop abruptly. The earth shook. Consumed by his thirst for revenge, the lunarian was unaware of his surroundings.

"...!?"

Cletus turned towards the lake and witnessed it collapse - sinking in on itself as if pressed forcibly by an outside force. His captain and the rest of the Worst Generation would fall into the abyss. Following this cataclysmic event, a bombardment of cannon fire was incoming, with the destructive force to annihilate islands. His smile faded completely. The situation wasn't going well. He didn't think twice. Abandoning the agent, Cletus pushed off towards to lake, explosive sounds echoing as he walked through the air. He split the sphere in half making one, two. With careful mastery, he shaped them into a duo of massive floating fists of fire. He threw his right arm forward, unleashing a barrage of flaming punches. A deadly combination of intense heat, brimming with hardening. The Lunarian intended to attack the bombardment head on. Some would call him a madman. But who wouldn't? It wasn't everyday a man would try to stop hundreds of shells on his own.

"Damn it all! Fufufufufufufufufufu....Massive Ignite Barrage!!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+5(S+)+2= 10.Large Country Level (Major Burn)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom