[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Its because Wai never was able to feel himself and now he is.
Playing people in a reg mafia game. Welp mafia grandmaster.

With every post more waindo makes I become more and more excited to finally leave this forum, as sad it sounds. XD

Thanks Waindo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Its because Wai never was able to feel himself and now he is.
Playing people in a reg mafia game. Welp mafia grandmaster.

With every post more waindo makes I become more and more excited to finally leave this forum, as sad it sounds. XD

Thanks Waindo.
Wow what a guy lol. Actually good, go. One drama queen less I guess lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wai was pretty much right every time he posted his scum reads. He almost always wrote the exact same names in the Mafia. Good thing that nobody pay him any attention. Also in a strange way my death freed my teammates from suspicion.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wai was pretty much right every time he posted his scum reads. He almost always wrote the exact same names in the Mafia. Good thing that nobody pay him any attention. Also in a strange way my death freed my teammates from suspicion.
who were your teammates? Gintoki and GU?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also my contract with Wai was useless. When I asked him to investigate someone for me, I was expecting to learn a WU name, an ability, or targeted action at the very least. What I got was "this person isn't part of any group chat". If I was Town that might've been useful, but as Mafia it was meaningless. And I ended up having to change my play style to accommodate the terms of the deal.
[automerge]1574090560[/automerge]
who were your teammates? Gintoki and GU?
Larsi/Gintoki, Dr. Respect, and Pepper.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also my contract with Wai was useless. When I asked him to investigate someone for me, I was expecting to learn a WU name, an ability, or targeted action at the very least. What I got was "this person isn't part of any group chat". If I was Town that might've been useful, but as Mafia it was meaningless. And I ended up having to change my play style to accommodate the terms of the deal.
[automerge]1574090560[/automerge]

:weirdpeep: 4 mafia and 3 harmful third

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So much uneccesary salt...

Reg is quite boring without flavour knowledge and without Hatz it became quite hard. I actually only attacked FT and used my Vortex on Udell in the night he died. Also AL subbing out endgame while he was actually the leading figure of Town was also not cool.
Also won't blame GU for focusing on SC, FT was almost dead and Larsi unable to read because of inactivity.

Also somehow got the feeling that the Game was quite unbalanced. I mean only 1 useless lynches on Wai and no misslynches. I won't count the 2 misslynches and the 2nd useless lynch in Wai, because they were forced. Having both an evil third able to control the lynch and Mafia being able to redirect the lynch is too overpowered. No to mention that there is also an Immortal third and an almost night immune third.
[automerge]1574090837[/automerge]
Actually everyone read Larsi/Gintoki as scum. Didn't know Pepper was playing.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So much uneccesary salt...

Reg is quite boring without flavour knowledge and without Hatz it became quite hard. I actually only attacked FT and used my Vortex on Udell in the night he died. Also AL subbing out endgame while he was actually the leading figure of Town was also not cool.
Also won't blame GU for focusing on SC, FT was almost dead and Larsi unable to read because of inactivity.

Also somehow got the feeling that the Game was quite unbalanced. I mean only 1 useless lynches on Wai and no misslynches. I won't count the 2 misslynches and the 2nd useless lynch in Wai, because they were forced. Having both an evil third able to control the lynch and Mafia being able to redirect the lynch is too overpowered. No to mention that there is also an Immortal third and an almost night immune third.
[automerge]1574090837[/automerge]

Actually everyone read Larsi/Gintoki as scum. Didn't know Pepper was playing.
But no third sided with town in order to powerwolf which ended up in only one third winning, the one with the easiest wincon. Stray Cat and Misty lost. We should have finished Wai and that way we would have had one less who votes against us, but at that point it was already very hard for town to keep majority.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You would be suprised how many attacks were aimed at Wai or townies and not on stray/mafia. Also town didn't use their full power - day abilities. Like you are the only person that got their role upgraded. Not many potions were created for regen , oil and grenades for damage. Drago even had day tracking ability to inspect tho their target visited last night. Flowers first usage of her ability was actually bad bcs she targeted 1 mafia , 1 third and 1 town. Hell you guys even lynched correct. Eredin lynch was so unfortunate. If he didn't have Wild Hunt activated he would be lynched and would die. Also for some reason townies didn't go for quests that often.

I was actually worried town will be OP bcs they had so much utility and damage ( i think max damage town had at night was 7 compared to mafia 5-6 )

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But no third sided with town in order to powerwolf which ended up in only one third winning, the one with the easiest wincon. Stray Cat and Misty lost. We should have finished Wai and that way we would have had one less who votes against us, but at that point it was already very hard for town to keep majority.
TBH town always goes hard on thirds so they end up teaming with mafia bcs of it. Even when it was obvious Wai is slave type of role town refused all contracts while mafia and thirds accepted.

I think only townie that used wai is usoppun

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
to add, my role was quite OP because I was a hider who could hand out avoids.

Dandelion
WU Name - Lovable
Lives - 2
Avoids - 0
Passive Ability

• GERALT , SAVE ME
    • Each night pick a player to be your bodyguard. If they die while being your bodyguard you will die too.
Night Ability
  • Contacts
    • Due to being a famous poet you know a lot of people that can aid you. As such you can ask one of them to gather information about your target.
    • You will learn the name of one of their abilities but no what it does too
    • When you are in Novigrad you will learn what does their ability do too.
Day Ability - 1 day cooldown
  • A moment for respite
    • Sing a song to someone to relax. Give them an avoid for the next night only.
You win once all threats to town has been eliminated
[automerge]1574091505[/automerge]
TBH town always goes hard on thirds so they end up teaming with mafia bcs of it. Even when it was obvious Wai is slave type of role town refused all contracts while mafia and thirds accepted.

I think only townie that used wai is usoppun
I used Wai :weirdpeep:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
to add, my role was quite OP because I was a hider who could hand out avoids.

Dandelion
WU Name - Lovable
Lives - 2
Avoids - 0
Passive Ability

• GERALT , SAVE ME
    • Each night pick a player to be your bodyguard. If they die while being your bodyguard you will die too.
Night Ability
  • Contacts
    • Due to being a famous poet you know a lot of people that can aid you. As such you can ask one of them to gather information about your target.
    • You will learn the name of one of their abilities but no what it does too
    • When you are in Novigrad you will learn what does their ability do too.
Day Ability - 1 day cooldown
  • A moment for respite
    • Sing a song to someone to relax. Give them an avoid for the next night only.
You win once all threats to town has been eliminated
[automerge]1574091505[/automerge]

I used Wai :weirdpeep:
Yea, in the end Wai was only sending to mafia and thirds bcs they were most beneficial of using him to close the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom