[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 7: Final Fantasy XII- The Mafia Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fuk ya!
[automerge]1589474604[/automerge]
Anyway, as your Host I have a few things to say.

First of all, thanks for playing the game.

Second of all, what the hell? Are some of you even reading rules? I put a vote recommendation there and you guys were expected to place a vote each DP. To reward activity I put a special trigger in the game that would have let everyone win had everyone voted D1 or D2. Non voters got punished by having votes on them count double the next DP. Which is how Oreki got lynched. When a host recommends you to vote, you have to place a vote.

Anyway, as for the factions...

Town was not active enough and didn't really try to solve the game after Novas got killed. They had some good moments, but overall the lack of activity harmed you greatly.

SK played good, but Mafia screwed you over.

Mafia played well, gotta say you guys were hiding and it worked. Good job!

Since I have to name a MVP I decided to let players decide. Please vote for the player you think deserves that here in the thread.

That is all from your host.
I never read the rules:pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Second of all, what the hell? Are some of you even reading rules? I put a vote recommendation there and you guys were expected to place a vote each DP. To reward activity I put a special trigger in the game that would have let everyone win had everyone voted D1 or D2. Non voters got punished by having votes on them count double the next DP. Which is how Oreki got lynched. When a host recommends you to vote, you have to place a vote.

Town was not active enough and didn't really try to solve the game after Novas got killed. They had some good moments, but overall the lack of activity harmed you greatly.

Since I have to name a MVP I decided to let players decide. Please vote for the player you think deserves that here in the thread.

:pepeweird::poggers::pepeclown::weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Thx for the game :cathug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The vote trigger on day 2 led town to its destruction. If that never happened, then town would have played normally not having to focus on the vote trigger.

@Rej You fooled me really badly because you always try to get me lynched when you are scum and my scum meta on you is pretty much on you trying to get me lynched and you didn't do that in this game which made me town read you for that. Good game on fooling me since I wasn't expecting scum Rej to pocket me.

@Nana What kind of play was this? Saying that's my scum meta when that is not my scum meta.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Was about to ask what did I miss but you guys managed to end the whole game already!? :sponge:

So basically we were all TvT while Rej, Ryu and Pepper were giggling on the sidelines, :pepelaugh:tho I saw trough Rej tbh.

Sorry for missing out this last phase, I was overwhelmingly busy, thanks for the game Stray!
[automerge]1589479615[/automerge]
I want @Hayumi to speak up on this
Hmm I dont like how the read on Hayumi is granted. Same as the FoS on Juliet...

Exactly that is generic town PoE behaviour. And here we are we can just hope...lol

I really would like to take a nap and now I am stuck in an EoD in a possible M-1 meh

So we have 2 sureshot wagons? Hayumi and Juliet

We really need opiniins from others on this but I öean towards juliet town still...

@Waindo
@Pepper

Hayumi vs Juliet? Your thoughts + ideas for their buddies?
Lmao fuck you! _hypejoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom