Traditional Mafia Game Round 9 - Knives Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then you betrayed him in the process?
I used my Points to attack you but to guarantee winning, i asked them to help too
I was gonna help them win tbh but after i saw RAIL getting revived i decided to help Town instead
Unfortunately they had a way to save Rej from Lynch

In my opinion, since i was 3rd and basically could have sided with them the Day i got Lynched, i think Town lost when they didn't lynch Rej & voted Larsi Observer instead of OOF, that was the game-deciding Action imo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I used my Points to attack you but to guarantee winning, i asked them to help too
I was gonna help them win tbh but after i saw RAIL getting revived i decided to help Town instead
Unfortunately they had a way to save Rej from Lynch

In my opinion, since i was 3rd and basically could have sided with them the Day i got Lynched, i think Town lost when they didn't lynch Rej & voted Larsi Observer instead of OOF, that was the game-deciding Action imo
No, town actually had a chance last phase if Odd would have just voted hayumi for kingmaker... I think the main problem town lost despite almost figuring out all mafia 'cause they were inactive or either not paying attention to votings like if rej had one more vote the phase you get lynched then it would been him on lynch but cuz town was inactive rej didn't get enough votes

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No, town actually had a chance last phase if Odd would have just voted hayumi for kingmaker... I think the main problem town lost despite almost figuring out all mafia 'cause they were inactive or either not paying attention to votings like if rej had one more vote the phase you get lynched then it would been him on lynch but cuz town was inactive rej didn't get enough votes
Oh i see, i never follow Game after i die, but i assumed Town don't have Majority anymore after i got Lynched
But yeah lack of Activity was a big factor, from the very start actually

I find it funny that 3rds actually cared for Town more than Town itself xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh i see, i never follow Game after i die, but i assumed Town don't have Majority anymore after i got Lynched
But yeah lack of Activity was a big factor, from the very start actually

I find it funny that 3rds actually cared for Town more than Town itself xD
Lol it was indeed funny. The family actually played their part very well, the selfish family with their selfish desires xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not "if Odd would have just voted for Hayumi" but "if Hayumi just didn't take mafia bait and mess up the plan"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not "if Odd would have just voted for Hayumi" but "if Hayumi just didn't take mafia bait and mess up the plan"
What bait? Only hayumi voted for you and hayumi only needed one vote to kingmaker without rng

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was a major misstep on your part, and I'm really not sure why you opted to do it this way. To be blunt here, you pretty much threw away your chance at winning. With Mafia being revived, you had the perfect chance to claim, and then Mafia had every reason to assist you for your win con. Me being revived should have been what convinced you to side with the Mafia, not with the Town. At the end of the day, the town were in no position to help you out, whereas the opposite was true with the Mafia. I think if nothing else people can take this as a learning experience - when you play indie, you simply need to focus on your win con - picking favourites and preferences in who you win with, is how you lose games.
[automerge]1598389997[/automerge]
Ultimately the responsibility lies with all of the town. I truly do not know why there was no attempt from a single townie to organise votes. It didn't even need to be overthought - you had all the mafia confirmed, an indie flipped, literally anyone else alive would have been fine as kingmaker. Instead players got greedy and sloppy, and the end result was Mafia, with no real rights to do so, got given free control of the lynch.
[automerge]1598390050[/automerge]
That second post was supposed to be quoting Odd.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was a major misstep on your part, and I'm really not sure why you opted to do it this way. To be blunt here, you pretty much threw away your chance at winning. With Mafia being revived, you had the perfect chance to claim, and then Mafia had every reason to assist you for your win con. Me being revived should have been what convinced you to side with the Mafia, not with the Town. At the end of the day, the town were in no position to help you out, whereas the opposite was true with the Mafia. I think if nothing else people can take this as a learning experience - when you play indie, you simply need to focus on your win con - picking favourites and preferences in who you win with, is how you lose games.
If you notice, i said i was gonna side with Mafia & then changed my mind when i saw you revived, why would i do that?
It means i was gonna side with Mafia when they were just 2 but when they became 3, i changed my mind
Because i wanted to make the game more exciting, i wanted to side with whoever have less chances of winning

It's not a deserved win for Mafia or Me if i just side with them & end the game quickly
And btw even though i was fully playing as Town, i was actually helping you guys early a little because unfortunately i wasn't given any ability to get rid of Gambit & had to rely on you to kill her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom