General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa how much for that hyper poison ? And how much does an Axe DIal cost ? 50 or 100M ? Can I pay for an upgrade like with the Reject ? :cathero: :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Musician is a Mind substat
So is medicine and poison, but he seems to just want to pay almost nothing (100m is like nothing these days) for all sorts of dial shit. >_>

Even these upgrades shouldn't be a thing. Impact and Reject dials are canon, that doesn't mean that every dial will have an upgraded version.

/sigh...

Even wants to fire lasers from a flash dial... getting out of hand as far as I'm concerned. >_>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If y’all want to increase the prices it isn’t a problem tbh.

Impact and Reject are canon, but they absorb all of the hit in the story which is a little cheat. Instead it can absorb Mastery + 2 ranks For Axe and +3 for Reject. Respectively a B rank and Rank A attack. But yeah, shame on me to try to boost them :pandacry:

Like Z said, it wasn't going to be anything advanced >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don’t you need to go to Skypiea to buy the dials in IC? Otherwise, why tf has my 2nd character been in Skypiea for the last 4 months?

:pepeweird:
Kaka said you don’t need too.
[automerge]1646575762[/automerge]
I think when I had Buu, I talked to Ziosa about it and he said it's fine to just buy them. Kinda pointless to waste time, not like you need to go to some Wano guy to buy your weapons, etc..

Don't need to go to Weatheria to buy clima-tact, etc..

Plus even if you did have to go, just make 1 post in Skypiea saying you're going there and buying it, or make 2 posts, one arriving today, one buying tomorrow, and that's it. xD
@Ichimonji

Last edited:
Top Bottom