General RP General Chat

Which of these would be your favorite? You can choose 5!

• Magellan with Mori Mori no Mi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the island I create has an average reward and is extremely difficult, let alone will take time to finish. I created that for the sole purpose of character progression. I can wait for like 6 months before going there.
I don't think it'd be necessary to wait since its for your own char progression like Ziosa said.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sorry posts should be happening from tomorrow @Landayan @kakashi19283 @Beerbottle @Guren

Been tied up for most of this week, tomorrow i should be able to drop a few posts and Saturday.
All good bro. I need one more post for Sephiroth's activity this week, so if you can't make it lemme know and I'll do a newspaper post.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am in unbearable pain when I sit up. my feet and leg hurt like hell and I can only manage for an hour or so before needing to lie down for 3+ hours. My posts will be delayed still. If this does not improve, perhaps I will need to take an official leave again. Will update you as I know more.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am in unbearable pain when I sit up. my feet and leg hurt like hell and I can only manage for an hour or so before needing to lie down for 3+ hours. My posts will be delayed still. If this does not improve, perhaps I will need to take an official leave again. Will update you as I know more.
Hope you get better :tedhug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Posted in Pangea.

Can’t wait to see how Leo handles this one. Fight like he did with Zephyr? Or try to get through another way? 👾

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Top Bottom