General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah, don't wanna make it too much about myself as a host. And it's also Ichi's territory to conquer, so I can't destroy the territory.

But I do want a bit of action with him to warm up for the next event which I'll finally be able to go nuts in.
Destroy the freaking thing ! :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bari Bari Shaarib vs Yomi/Soru Spada w/Nemesis and the Doku
or
Bari Bari Shaarib vs Gura Gura Larsi
:pepeexcited:
Tbh, I would love for Shaarib to fight Spada, the woman is cold and funny asf
Zou Invasion Arc - #15
(@Larsi)

A collision of ice and fire took the sky. The resulting explosion caught both Pedro and La Spada. Though Pedro ended up on the ground, he saved Zunesha from the attack. The man had shown incredible dexterity, Will, and power, to hold off The Grim. Truly, a man worthy of the Zou land. Now, the Calvary would arrive. La Spada landed gently on the ground, having used her wings to stabilize her fall. The woman’s mafia-style body suit charred, missing a few pieces. There was dirt on her white bones, diminutive bruises on her boney legs. Yet, she seems unhindered, only standing up righteous and looking over to Pedro.

La Spada would point her finger at Pedro for the kill, before a voice rudely interrupted her. Anubis’ head rolled in front The Grim.

[La Spada] “Ohhh. Noooo!! Mah’ dear Anubis!!! What has happened to you?! PLEASE BE OKAY! PLEASEEEE!!!”

The bones, once morbid and dark, took a knee, grabbing Anubis’ head in desperation. La Spada shouted with a pedantic tone, her voice cut with pain. Comically, La Spada held Anubis’ head upwards, crying for her lost nakama, her voice shrill and desperate. The woman seemed to cry, making an overt reaction seem lively. What the lion shows in anger, La Spada showed it in remorse. An odd sight.

La Spada locked eyes with the angered lion, took a step back, and pruned her face.

[La Spada] “P-p-p-please! Don’t kill mah’ too! All I want is yah’ secrets! I-I-I’m so scared! P-p-lease, spare mah’!”
The Grim stifled laughter. She looked over to the bodies of the minks she had slain; La Spada was mocking the reaction of the monks upon seeing their slain brethren. Sad or angry. The fools. La Spada kicked Anubis’ head like a football a few meters away; complete disrespect. That stifled laughter became a rowdy cackle. Mocking.

An abomination.
Larsi can write write so fighting with the silver hair is going to take a lot of time. Imma need to write a huge ass post per week.

Top Bottom