General RP General Chat

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Forgot to add to this thats what happens when you go on break you never know who will surpass you.

Eg: Cross prior TB he was higher level than me and then I shot past him quick and Oreki is the first and only player to reach level 100
I didn't really go on break everyone else did lol

I guess I should have started more BG threads

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ye 120k, that's what I meant. xD
[automerge]1601240793[/automerge]
In short I gotta get to level 93 so when I buy Awakening I don't go under 80. So that's the plan.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That is one cramped little ship. o:
From Master Thread:
Organizations Ships:
Organization ships are ships that can house multiple characters, and travels at regular travel speeds. If one person aboard has navigation, the entire ship is sped up from it. Different organizations have different sized ships.
Pirates: Starts out with 1 ship that can house 50 characters. Can buy more.

That would mean the ship will have more than 30 spots available. Thanks for your concern, though!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From Master Thread:
Organizations Ships:
Organization ships are ships that can house multiple characters, and travels at regular travel speeds. If one person aboard has navigation, the entire ship is sped up from it. Different organizations have different sized ships.
Pirates: Starts out with 1 ship that can house 50 characters. Can buy more.

That would mean the ship will have more than 30 spots available. Thanks for your concern, though!
oh. good to know. I wasn't sure what kind of ship you started out with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes! But we are merging with another RP Group so I wasn't sure if you had an existing character with them :p
oh that makes sense
[automerge]1601248969[/automerge]
I'm not sure but you guys are thinking of a story for the RPG?
[automerge]1601249796[/automerge]
When do ya'll wanna do Marineford or Wholecake? :D
I have good story idea that would makes sense for a Marineford to happen. By marineford i mean Pirates vs Marines there may or may not be an Ace.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Roogy just accepted shihcibukai to that would be interesting for him lmfao poor guy
If the government doesn't give Weapon a good reason to do what they want, then he'll just ditch the title. From his perspective, anything that inhibits free will is an illusion, if he doesn't want to do something, he won't do it.

Top Bottom