Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will we see the Gasha Gasha no Mi and Goru Goru no Mi in the RP?

Gasha made a debut in Pirate Festival, whereas Gild Tesoro yet to debut like the other movie/game characters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gasha made a debut in Pirate Festival, whereas Gild Tesoro yet to debut like the other movie/game characters
I feel like the Gasha is almost at the same level of the Ope ope no mi. But that's just my two cents since I used it lol.

You can be absolutely busted with that fruit.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

unless its drastically nerfed, Gasha is probably on the ban list

Goru is in a place thats good for an event but it could also just be an island as unless Tesoro is buffed most players are way more powerful than him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m talking about Yassop and the Fatso. Does defeating them give the same reward as on Shanks' Island ?
Ah. I see what you mean now. The answer is no. If you look beneath them, they are both ‘Special Content’ in East Blue Hard Mode. They cannot be killed or given same rewards. For that. You’ll have to go to Yukuryu Island.

Is the east blue the only ones with Hard Mode completed?
Yes. I’ll pick it back up next year. 👾 👾

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah. I see what you mean now. The answer is no. If you look beneath them, they are both ‘Special Content’ in East Blue Hard Mode. They cannot be killed or given same rewards. For that. You’ll have to go to Yukuryu Island.

Yes. I’ll pick it back up next year. 👾 👾
Not killing them, just punching them a little bit. 😭😭
Btw Monjie was eaten by Richie. Which became Shaarib’s Coat. >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:dogkek: Late suggestion, sorry. Didn't realize adding more tiers was in the realm of possibility.

Could we get another Speed bracket or two?
I found myself stat-capping with plenty of speed to spare on multiple occasions as a fish-person. 🐟
👁 👄 👁

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't we already add another speed tier? if you're asking about putting more above 120 without awakening, etc. then no

The dpr tiers arent the same

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't we already add another speed tier? if you're asking about putting more above 120 without awakening, etc. then no

The dpr tiers arent the same
So fishmen moving at 120 (lightspeed), remain at 120 in the water? They just lose out on the bracket-increase?
Gains a bracket increase on physical stats while underwater.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So fishmen moving at 120 (lightspeed), remain at 120 in the water? They just lose out on the bracket-increase?
Stat-wise, yes. There's nothing faster than light-speed. It's the speed limit of the universe.

I wouldn't get so bogged down on stats, though. It's counter-productive. You can RP some changes if they make sense - a good RPer will follow your lead if it make sense. Best example is if two fighters of equal strength are clashing, and one of them sees their daughter die in front of him, every manga/anime in the world says the Dad gets a temporary anger strength boost. For that small window, a good RPer and their opponent will RP that accordingly. This would be similar RP change if you jumped in water.

120 is the limit. But just RP, man. :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if you're asking about putting more above 120 without awakening
What I'm saying is: If you can go above 120 with awakening, what tier would that be? The same tier as 120 (lightspeed) or would it be in a "lightspeed+" tier that isn't listed?
And if the second is the case, why would we not assign it a tier like every other instance of stats?

I'm fine with Ichi's suggestion of it being an unofficial boost above the limit to be RP'd accordingly. But in a PvP case, it seems a little weird to just RP an unwritten rule out for an advantage.

Top Bottom