Other RP Suggestions

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna go the suggestion of introducing actual treasure since we're pirates RP after all

We can reward treasure in the place of one time reward in some islands
not sure how that would change things, especially if you could still sell them for money anyway; it would just make some islands more annoying as you dont automatically get the money

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
not sure how that would change things, especially if you could still sell them for money anyway; it would just make some islands more annoying as you dont automatically get the money
I think it's pretty cool if we actually introduce an island that buys these items or maybe a merchant that you can find on specific islands... also since we're making it clear that they will get treasure not direct money it kinda make sense

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it's pretty cool if we actually introduce an island that buys these items or maybe a merchant that you can find on specific islands... also since we're making it clear that they will get treasure not direct money it kinda make sense
if anything it should be as well as; like instead of getting high one time/weekly you get multiple items that gives more money but you have to go somewhere else to get it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if anything it should be as well as; like instead of getting high one time/weekly you get multiple items that gives more money but you have to go somewhere else to get it.
Yes we can keep it that way and sounds more interesting

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Going to bring back Xatch's "Devil Fruit of the Month". Maybe it should be considered to add winning fruits to the RP :D
pretty sure the last one he never finished as i never saw my fruit anywhere after submitting it lol. but yeah thats a cool idea; custom DFs will be added in some way and it also might give incentive to do both the competition and play the RP

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, create a massive alert to all the users of TB introducing a special event for everyone who might be interested to join.. Short events that may enable them to acquire valuable pieces to start their journey.. I mean now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
imo Custom DF's should only be limited to NPC's until we have certain rise in members then make them able to to be gained in certain conditions.

Also i would suggest the Reviewers need a good shuffle with Dr.Respect / Smileyman / Skeleton'sOfThePast being long inactive maybe a time to change the guard would be good. My recommendations would be to replace or be nurtured into the new Reviewers would be: Oreki, Gambit and Gochi. My final recommendation would be Frayz to become GM. With the trio being inactive with the addition of Larsi and Ruffeh why not just list them as Advisor(s)?

With Joby being inactive who will be covering Activity?

The Territories for the Hosts need to be updated with "Active Hosts".

Make Beginners special locations a cluster of them in the 4 blues so they can level up, with the addition that no one over a certain level can go there, therefor blocking anyone who is say Level 50 and above going there to claim easy money or easy territory.

Make locations where you can get free NPC's depending on your faction

We also need to make something different in this RP as following the story directly is a bore so maybe the addition of adventures where there is no One Time or Weekly reward but in fact an adventure that is full with people that drop items.

Like @Oreki mentioned if we have Treasures (like free money or wealth) - though how it works or how it will be applied is still questionable. Though this should be limited to Pirates in specific. But all factions should have a certain "X" amount of adventures that they are only eligible for so ranging on beginner friendly to very difficult missions.

Top Bottom