Brawl Scadrial Invasion

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
'The coins have not moved since i tossed them two turns ago.
The Castle

Elend saw the counter attack before it happened as he had with all before, and pushed on the coin to his left. With that he sent himself off to the right, out of the way of the strike, knowing the force behind the attack. However, as he was sent flying sideways, he let his left sword swing through the air, aiming to cut across the intruder's thighs, hindering his movement. Out of the way of the attack he stopped pushing, landing approximately a meter to the right. Regardless if his first attack was successful or not, the kind would strike out again with his right blade, aiming to pierce his foe's chest, pushing on the coin in his blade to increase the force behind the attack.
Coin Push
Requires 21 Mastery
Using a single coin, the user can do several different things. Send it towards a foe's stomach to create distance between the two of them. Push it against a large object to send themselves flying away from it.

Mist Lunge
Using a coin embedded near the tip of their weapon, the user pushes, increasing the power of their swing or thrust, increasing the damage dealt with the attack.
Requires Mistborn Gear 61, Strength 61, Weapon Mastery 61. DPR: A

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
Gambit wasn't able to clash his jutte against the sword as the other was seen dashing away to the right making him strike into the air instead. !?! His eyes widened as he observed the other going to the opposite direction of his attack and his comrade escaping away from the scene. That technique again. How could he evade my finest counter? Could he be? Tsk! At this point, he was beginning to understand the situation he was at moment. The man is not someone to flirt around knowing that he could read his motion like he was predicting what the future holds. I am in trouble. He held on his jutte tightly as he tried to comprehend the messages the king tried to convey to him. And in the same moment of speaking with himself, Elend would launch another strike bearing the same speed but concentrated on his thighs. Here he comes! I will try to figure it out. If I was right that he uses it then there's no way to extend my stay here. I got the case. I am done here. But one more attempt to land something for him. I will dash backwards and expect a follow up attack coming from him so I will shield my self using this steel case. He wouldn't dare cut it open if it was very significant to him. Hehe. Fool! I am an assassin for a reason. I don't do face to face combat without a valid reason to begin with.

Gambit dashed backwards while analyzing the opponent . However, as he evaded the slash on his thighs, he would see the other already launched a follow-up chase onto his chest.. As expected. He has advanced skill in color of observation that he could see a little into the future. But it was too fast! I hope I could block it on time.

Gambit raised the case he was holding across his chest while imbuing it with armanent haki. If it connected to the attack, he would use the force it channeled and escape away off the window.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: gintoki
Slade headed out noting that despite anything he wasn't targeted as he exited the room, though had to think on his feet in what would and could he do next.

"Dammit Gambit is fighting him one on one, all i could do is escape ... "

"I gotta find a way to assist him without getting myself hit ... as i know he will try his best to keep Gambit as long as possible in the room to detain him there though this will really hit a hammer on the plan"

Slade grunted, though as he did so he noticed a flaw in the plan

"His plan must be to detain him there right?, then my plan would be to cause a diversion in assisting Gambit to escape. To do that i can't exactly barge in."

Slade sighed then turned his head in a 180 degrees noting the halls were quite too quite despite what is happening

"This doesn't feel right, this feels like we are being set up in a trap. Besides i must think of a way to not only help Gambit get his ass outta there but also we gotta try pulling some next bullshit way outta here as i've had enough playing proxy with this dipshit country." Slade shaked his head as he frustration gotta the better of him

"I gotta think of finding a way to find a diversion, something that would distract him for a mere second."

"Come on, i am sure i can pull some improvising shit ..."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Elend saw what his foe was planning, and with a frown on his face he stopped the push on his blade, as well as slowing his attack so that it only lightly touched the blackened case, resting against it. Almost invisible to the naked eye, his blade would start to vibrate, sending vibrations through the case, Gambit's arms and up to his head, shaking his head thoroughly unless impeded. However to draw his foe's attention away from it, he started speaking.

So you are trying to leave, is that the way of it? And what of your friend behind me? Would you leave him behind? He is clearly not strong enough to be a match for me. I will catch up to him quickly enough. A cruel grin spread across the king's face.

Ittoryu: Battering Ram
Requirements: 41 Strength, 61 Mastery
DPR: C
Only used if faced with a blocking defense. Having their sword already resting against their foe, they raise it just a little, slamming it down against their foe's sword, shield or whatever it is that is blocking. Repeating this process rapidly, the user send strong vibrations through the block into the opponent's body that the longer it happens, the worse the target's equilibrium becomes.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit saw Elend's sword touched the briefcase he was using to block to attack. However, he was surprised that it briefly slowed down before it closed into his defense, and subsequently started to vibrate from the case upto his head. Tsk! What is this?! It's like an earthquake's effect in which the epicenter is miles away.. I am feeling dizzy.. The moment he thought of this, the man he's facing began to mock his attempt to escape and even threatened him to harm his younger partner who was leaving the room..
Larsi said:
So you are trying to leave, is that the way of it? And what of your friend behind me? Would you leave him behind? He is clearly not strong enough to be a match for me. I will catch up to him quickly enough. A cruel grin spread across the king's face.
He knew my plan?! I can't believe this! What is with this man? Does future sight account the thinking process of his foe as well? Damn! I should have also focused in learning this branch of haki had I known how significant it is in battle, especially to those who belonged in the upper tiers.."Kill him! I don't even care. We, pirates should be accountable in fulfilling our mission, may it be in exchange of a comrade's life or dignity. However, you as a king should know probably better that my friend right there will begin to take innocent lives upon his escape from this floor. Hehehe.. Choose.. lord.." with a sinister look on Gambit's face, he charged backwards pushing the sword with his previously hardened case. The attack wasn't that powerful in harming him but was successful enough to delay his escape and slightly making him feel dizzy. As sturdy as he could, he determined his resolve. "Alright now king.. I, Prince Landayan of Encantadia shall battle you until one of us remains victorious."

After exchanging words with Elend, Gambit tore down his pants, underwear and even his upper garments using his card and eventually only wearing his boots.. "Come here now Gay King! I am adamant that my mere presence shall now disorient you..!"

This is the best I could do, disorientation.. I have seen this in battle before.. Master Hector, thanks to you..

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Slade didn't realise this wasn't something he could pull off as ideas came they went out as he thought thouroughly of many ideas and possibilities of what could and cant happen. But no matter what the result would have lead in the direction of his death if not at most his and Gambit's death.

"Hey wait there is something i can do though i know this isn't something i can do with the way i am. Only if i was as strong as the Cap i could pull some cracking joke with the use of that DF."

"! ... Yes thats the plan" as Slade rubbed his chin as if a light bulb was lit of an idea

"I need to somehow create a path or a guide that leads myself and Gambit outta here though i gotta somehow relay a means to use the floor since its made of glass to strike it hard enough." - Slade muttered to himself not paying attention what was around him.

"Its simple yet suicidal he has to act as decoy and diver the attention in one move"

hey you, why aren't you in your position was shouted down the hall as Slade turned noticed a soldier approaching him. Slade's heart began to beat faster due to the concern not realising that he was dressed in the countries armor. "My hearts beating fast damnit, he shook me the shithead with his voice"

"I am standing guard out the room as there's someone who came in" slade replied "i gotta kill him or use him"

As noise could be heard from the migration of the poor outside as Slade approached the window which was directed 9:30 on his left as Slade opened his mouth "I think we should head out dont you think?" Slade says as he just rambled though he was glad the soldier turned and headed in the direction back out.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Elend was taken aback by what he was seeing. Not because he found it hard to fight against someone in their birthday suit, nor because he was offended by what the other man was about to say. He was taken aback by how much of an opening his foe was giving him. He stood there, seemingly not knowing what to do, but in actuality he was waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

And he knew just the moment. As the intruder bent down to tear his pants, Elend struck. Swinging his arm, he sent his left sword flying towards the middle of the other man's torso, pushing on the coin at the tip of the blade, dashing forwards as he does so, attempting to impale this man.

Mist Lunge
Using a coin embedded near the tip of their weapon, the user pushes, increasing the power of their swing or thrust, increasing the damage dealt with the attack.
Requires Mistborn Gear 61, Strength 61, Weapon Mastery 61. DPR: A

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As soon as Gambit completed his statement and mockery while bending down, the king rushed towards and launched a lightning-fast slash directed at his torso. The pirate knew this would happen albeit not exactly predicting the future but the intention of the enemy. He thought, I knew he would go after it. The idea was to left an opening so he would complete his attack with all he got. In that manner, there's no way that he's gonna hold back at the height of the attack's momentum and velocity. The moment he struck me, that's the time I shall commence my next move.

When the attack reached his person, he immediately coated his body with an invisible haki to try to sever the attack, and let it scrape his torso like a kitten's claw to his skin. And because Elend has magnified the attack by pushing a coin on the tip of the blade, Gambit was sent mid-air but still tried to balance his flight. Mid-air, and whilst still holding the briefcase, he drew from his right 5 metal cards coming from his holster which remained untorn. He partially stretched out his right arm before launching the hardened metal cards simultaneously and almost fastened together, making it appear like a single card is thrown at the target. When the cards closed into the opponent, the cards will swiftly scatter in five different directions, before hitting the opponent.

Full-house: This technique is comparable to a homing attack (but not actually one) which focuses on marksmanship and true shot. To make this work, Gambit will throw 5 flaming metal cards simultaneously and almost fastened together, making it appear like a single card is thrown. When the cards closed into the opponent, the cards will swiftly scatter in five different directions, before hitting the opponent. The objective is to surprise the opponent by letting them think that it's just a simple horizontal formation of cards aiming a single target. requires 61 strength, 61 mastery - DPR: B (each card)
+ 2 Hardening
City Level Attack

Regardless of the outcome of the first attack, Gambit will draw his jutte and strike onto the glass floor with all his might attempting to break it through and reach the ground level of the castle. When successful and if the king followed him, he will launch an airslash directed at his way down, imbued with invisible haki.

Lunar Eclipse: The user unleashes a rapidly spinning round-shaped air-compressed projectile by swinging his metal card while spinning. requires 51 strength, 51 mastery - DPR: B
+ 1 Invisible Haki
Town Level Attack

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Slade who was still in the soldiers garments thought of a plan though he didn't think it may happen. "Maybe i should try luring out all the soldiers out of the castle and create a diversion of a diversion" as Slade rubbed his chin as he directed himself out as he got the attention of all troops who was stationed.

"All troops attention!" shouted Slade who was feeling nervous though had to improvise to make his statement backed by his pretend position, though that was not all the garment he had on was from the king so all the troops immediately paid attention.

It was here where the murders of the slaves from earlier got reported in at the gates by troops (see posts - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -)

This Slade immediately used to his advantage and catches onto "Excellent about time they came back and aid us in finding a way outta this place useless lives coming useful when you dont expect it".

As that got reported just moments later another body was brought to attention and reported the soldier who was murdered in the stairway which Slade killed. ( see post )

One of the soldiers who must have had a past with the deceased soldier became emotional and presumed a slave must have been responsible lowered his whip and approached the slaves then unwinded the whip and began whipping all the salves that was nearby whether elderly, men, women and children.

This made the slaves cry in pain as blood gushed out of their backs and arms as the soldier became further aggressive in his whipping by whipping women and children too. "Soldier stop it, your taking things far too emotionally or i'll demote you" Slade shouted to get him to stop and barked "It must be an attack so i want you to use those emotions to capture the culprit, so get the horses and prepare a search party and patrol the borders at an instance!"

"I need to get archers and most the soldiers outta here fast to get nuisances and hinderances quick" thought Slade then barked further orders "All archers and i want 100-200 strong prepare yourselves before the king makes his way to provide back up." "I hope these guys are guillable for this bull shit" thought Slade.

As the troops immediately prepared themselves Slade shouted "I'll stay back to inform the king and want 20 soldiers to stay back to keep their eyes on the slaves the rest of you prepare yourselves at any instance"

"I want you all to span yourselves and take a fan position to our left now!" ordered Slade to the troops as they made their way out slowly

"Good i get all the attention of the soldiers by diverting the attention of theirs so therefor i can make a break outta here asap, now this is up to you Gambit as i got your back"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Office in the Castle

61 durability + invisible haki = Town Level Durability
61 str + A-rank = Town Level Attack
DPR equal to dura: normal damage

You let it hit you, so...
Elend had expected some sort of trick, but the future he saw never lied. His blade crashed into the other man's chest, breaking through with more effort than he had anticipated, but still piercing his rib cage nonetheless. He saw the future where his foe drew the five cards, but that was without his blade piercing the man's chest. Continuing to push from behind, he aimed to send them flying against the wall behind Gambit, pinning him against the wooden barrier by his sword. You should be more careful.

Outside the Castle

Dockson took one last look at the gate, seeing no person approach finally. Raising his gaze, he signaled at the men in the tower above. Nodding back, they went inside, moments later the gate would start to close, the portcullis dropping rapidly. He was giving orders and heading inside to oversee the defense of the castle more properly when he heard another man shouting orders.
"Soldier stop it, your taking things far too emotionally or i'll demote you" Slade shouted to get him to stop and barked "It must be an attack so i want you to use those emotions to capture the culprit, so get the horses and prepare a search party and patrol the borders at an instance!"

"I need to get archers and most the soldiers outta here fast to get nuisances and hinderances quick" thought Slade then barked further orders "All archers and i want 100-200 strong prepare yourselves before the king makes his way to provide back up." "I hope these guys are guillable for this bull shit" thought Slade.
Dockson stopped, looking at the man who was throwing around senseless orders. The soldiers around him were looking at each other, wondering what this man in a simple guard uniform was shouting orders at them. At least they were smart enough to not blindly accept such orders by him, yet he shook his head.
Seize this man! All the heads in the room turned towards Dockson, then the soldiers' turned back, determination on their faces as twenty men strode forwards, spears aimed at the stranger. You should have just ran away... Dockson shook his head at the futility of this man's attempt.

The Docks

Larsi took a deep breath, looking at the two corpses before him. The man-monsters were twisted and bloody bodies, hardly recognizable in this state. His arm had a deep gash where one of them had cut him, but otherwise he was mostly unharmed. Rising to his feet, he looked at the castle up ahead, seeing the gates close. That didn't bode well, how would they escape now? He looked around himself, seeing nothing but the rare soldier trying their best to hide from him. Well, better go see what's taking them so long... he thought to himself, striding down the street towards the castle. Tearing a piece from his coat he wrapped it around his arm to stop the bleeding.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit Gone Kebab

All of Gambit's imagination didn't actually manifest aside from the other man's sword penetrating into his chest, diving into his right lungs. "Guaa!", he spit blood and was carried towards the wooden wall, having him crashed hardly.

You should be more careful.
"YOU!!", said the enraged pirate prince. If this continues, I will die without even having this case delivered to him and that'd be a disgrace from my end. I shall win. Having these thoughts in his head, he dropped the steel case containing the material and tried to grab Elend's hand wielding the sword and would pull it through into himself deeper. Once locked, he will try to deliver a rapid combination of an upward strike to the chin followed by a submissive downward strike onto the skull almost simultaneously. Regardless of the outcome, he will launch another attack by twirling his jutte rapidly until it caught fire, swinging it upwards and projecting a circular formation of flames from it.

Firehouse: The user rapidly twirls the jutte with his two hands as if seeing a propeller in flames, then swings it up projecting a circular formation of flames that travels towards the target. requires 71 strength, 71 mastery - DPR: A
@Larsi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dockson stopped, looking at the man who was throwing around senseless orders. The soldiers around him were looking at each other, wondering what this man in a simple guard uniform was shouting orders at them. At least they were smart enough to not blindly accept such orders by him, yet he shook his head. Seize this man! All the heads in the room turned towards Dockson, then the soldiers' turned back, determination on their faces as twenty men strode forwards, spears aimed at the stranger. You should have just ran away... Dockson shook his head at the futility of this man's attempt.
Looking at how the men didn't abide to his orders he noticed another step forward ushering an order to seize him with spears aimed at Slade. He chuckled nervously "This is gonna be tougher than i thought". Slade did exactly what he needed which made of two tasks one being where he catches every soldiers attention the other was to waste their efforts on him by distracting them away from Gambit.

Now was a time to get the following task as Slade looked all around him analysing the movement of the soldiers with spears edging closer as he thought "I have a sword and a gun with only 15 bullets ... shit what mess did i catch myself in ... only if there was a way for me to get outta this".

Slade continued to observe as he unsheathed his sword out in front of him "I could play possum and play like the first strike killed me but then they may go for a second strike then it really is rip slade died a useless fuck ... now would have been a good time to pull out a cigar and smoke it and go in but even that is rash and naive".

Slade tightened his grip as his body began to emit a lot of heat as sweat trickled down his forehead "I have no choice now do i? ... to think i have to have you come to our aid for that i am very sorry"

@Larsi @Gambit

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Inside the Office

Elend's eyes widened as he saw into the future. His grip loosened on the blade and he kicked off the wall, yet it would not be enough. Although he did it soon enough to escape the grip and initial attack, he was now mid air, his stamina faltering. He raised his arm to cover his face as a glow emerged quickly from his foe, flying towards him. The flames licked and tore at his clothing, searing his skin underneath. Hitting the floor, he slid along the surface, away from his foe. Groaning, the king rolled over on his side. His arm and chest smoked, his left hand gingerly clung to his remaining blade. He stopped burning atium, his focus on the present now, as he turned to look at his foe.

Outside the Castle

Dockson kept his eyes on the stranger as his men started forming a circle around the man. Spears lowered, the tips aimed at the man, they started closing in. Following behind the lines, Dockson yelled, his voice harsh, each word like a command. You would do best to throw down your arms!

As he spoke the ground started to shake, as if heavy footsteps were approaching quickly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Metal Cards Unleashed

Gambit wasn't successful in grabbing the other man's hand as it dashed away from the initial attacks. Following through it, his jutte flared like an ember at night as it twirled multiple times before launching the circular formation of flames. Swinging his weapon upwards, it somewhat connected to his foe but was easily diminished as he rolled on the floor. The pirate prince, desperate like he never had before, will continue to attack the king with all of his remaining might and pride. And as the king lied on the ground, he quickly drew a handful of metal cards to launch towards the enemy. This is it! An opening. And I can see that he is starting to wear down. Swiftly as it have to be, he stretched out his right arm while having these thoughts. Holding 12 metal cards, he fired them in different angles towards Elend. As the cards advanced, he immediately swung the remaining card from his right while he spun rapidly. As he did, his very movement harnessed all the wind surrounding him and approached his metal card, compressing them in circular pattern before projecting them across him, unleashing two deadly round-shaped air-compressed projectiles. Silently, he uttered, Lunar Eclipse.

The chances that he will dodge it is still above 50% but I must trust my remaining strength and use this opening and preparation to launch as many attacks as I can. He may be able to read into the future but rapid succession of sonic attacks cannot be easily measured and countered. I must go on.

Looking ahead, he tighten the grip on the two metal cards in his two hands. Despite the injury and faltering stamina, he knew that he could still perform another attack after that combination. Pressing his rear foot on the floor, he bent the other knee to initiate force before kicking off towards the other. Mid-air, Gambit spun rapidly before holding his arms leveled to his chest and swung them across, aiming to penetrate into the belly and chest of the enemy using four nearly simultaneous elliptical slashes it mustered as he exclaimed, MIDNIGHT BOOMERANG!!

Lunar Eclipse: The user unleashes a rapidly spinning round-shaped air-compressed projectile by swinging his metal card while spinning. requires 51 strength, 51 mastery - DPR: B

Midnight Boomerang: With 2 cards in hand, the user kicks off towards the opponent and spins rapidly before he lands four nearly simultaneous elliptical slashes to the belly and chest. requires 61 strength, 61 movement, 61 mastery - DPR: A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Following behind the lines, Dockson yelled, his voice harsh, each word like a command. You would do best to throw down your arms!
The man positioned himself behind the encirclement with some soldiers surrounding as if the troops adjusted to a situational tactic. The man then ushered the command to have Slade to throw his sword down and surrender. This felt as if Slade was being hunted as the closer the encirclement surrounded him the heavier and quicker the heartbeat became. This is the feeling of being intimated and under pressure as Slade didn't want to buy into it and awaited the soldiers to make the first move. Slade gulped then suddenly the earth and building itself rippled with quakes as the tremors could be felt throughout Slade's body starting from his standing. "! ... What's going on!?" Slade thought to himself as without knowing how and what he used his sword thrusting it into the bricks within the wall to maintain balance.

"I've felt these before ..." Slade thought as he gathered his balance and understanding as he gazed to his right "C-c-c-captain" Slade stated though not loud enough but as if he spoke quietly as the words just rolled out of his mouth.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the Office

Elend saw to his amazement that his foe still drew breath, still had the energy to fight on. Still could kill. Where did he find the will? He had been lodged against the wall, his chest pierced by the King's blade. Elend stumbled, not believing what he saw. Still, he rose to his feet, gripping his remaining blade. As his opponent struck out, he sent projectiles or compressed air, similar to the King's own sword techniques, flying towards him. Summoning his resolve, he rose up fully, straightening. He would not fall before this invader. If he did, who knows what would happen to his country? Surely chaos. No! He struck out with his blade, striking at the oncoming attacks, parrying them.

His eyes turned towards the other man as he leaped forwards, small weapons head ready to strike. He raised his blade to try to block the attack when his eyes found something else. His other sword was still embedded in the other man's chest after he had been forced to let go of it before, its pommel protruding from his chest. Was it shock or some strange self preservation that had stopped the other man from removing it? Did he not feel it? Either way, Elend found the other man's face, a smile on his face. He pushed.

The sword, still embedded in the mans chest was pushed away from Elend, the coin embedded in the sword dragging it away. The crossguards on his sword would surely pull his foe away, being lodged in his chest, not to mention cause even more severe damage. Having leaped at the king, there would also not be any foothold for the intruder to hold back, stopping him from being slammed against the wall once more.

Outside the Castle

Dockson's attention drifted, the loud thumping sound drawing ever closer. He turned his attention towards the men on the wall, seeing their frozen postures, gazing out over the city. Then, as one, they fled. Some ran aside, but others simply jumped, bracing the dangerous fall from atop the wall. What the- He snapped back around, gesturing towards the man they had surrounded, opening his mouth and shouting at his men. Only his voice was drowned out by a loud crash, as the gate burst down, the stone around the entrance crumbling. As the debris settled, a single figure, so tall he had to bend beneath the top of the gateway, even as it crumbled down over him, though he didn't seem to notice, stepped through.

He scanned the area, his eyes finding them quickly. They narrowed as they landed on the man his men had surrounded. Dockson glanced at both, then it clicked.
Seize him you fools! Take him hostage! His men stood still, shock taking them, before a couple broke free from its hold, charging at the smaller enemy. This could still be salvaged! Yes, they could do this, Dockson knew it. Oh what a fool he was.

The giant charged forwards, far faster than someone his size should be able to. Arm outstretched, he swung it down fist down on his ally. Spears snapped, arms broke, Dockson's men cried out in pain and terror. What? Did he just crush his own man? But then he saw, it was not a fist, his huge hand simple acted as a shield, almost entirely wrapping around the other man. Crouched, he directed his speech at the intruder, ignoring the spears that stabbed into his hand. Why wouldn't he? They didn't even break his skin. We are doomed.

Slade, where's Gambit? You guys took too long.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Jungle

Flying through the air, the coins hitting the soft ground to either side, Vin kept her massive slab of iron aimed straight at her foe. She saw him draw his blades before he ever did, and strike towards her head. She might have dodged to the side, had it not been for her seeing what her foe would do next. Also, overconfident in his own ability, the other man had chosen to not move aside, even though her range was far more due to the ridiculous size of her sword, if you could even call it that. All at once she pushed on three coins. The two on the ground, sending her pivoting above both attacks, and the one at the tip of the blade, sending in lunging towards his foe's chest as before.

Coin Leap
Requires 41 Mastery
The user sends a coin towards the ground beneath them, sending them flying up into the air or slowing their descent.

Mist Lunge
Using a coin embedded near the tip of their weapon, the user pushes, increasing the power of their swing or thrust, increasing the damage dealt with the attack by 10 strength.
Requires Mistborn Gear 51, Strength 51, Weapon Mastery 51. DPR: A
City Level DPR.
Drago was impressed at how she dodged his trap effortlessly. "Of course, she dodged it. I was too optimistic to believe otherwise," Drago murmured under his breath. Probably had something to do with those coins. Before contempt could be splattered across his face, the girl's enormous blade was lunging towards Drago's chest. Luckily for him, his observation Haki was turned on. Wide-eyed at the unexpected attack, Drago jumped backwards just nearly missing the point of the blade. Unluckily for him though, his jump was much too unbalanced, looking more like he was jumping off a trampoline. *Sprush* Drago landed in the bushes and skidded off about 2 meters near the base of a tree.

"Ugh, wasn't quite the landing I expected but..." Drago looked around his surroundings. The girl about 10 meters in front of him in the clearing. Several trees laid out one 2 meters at 10 o'clock, another 4 meters at 3 o'clock. Undergrowth, bushes laid all around them. A sinister smile appeared on Drago's face. "But I can work with this." Using the sword in his left hand, he sent a flying slash to a thick branch of the tree on his left, slicing it immediately. Before the branch could even begin to fall down, Drago was flying at the branch in an elongated position. He kicked the branch straight at the girl as hard as he could. Both he and the branch were barreling towards her.

Already in the perfect position for his Nanajuni Pound Ho attack, both swords parallel above his shoulder. "HUNGH!" Drago with a mighty grunt, made a circular swing with his swords and sent two air slashes towards the girl.

-Nanajuni Pound Ho (七十二煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Nanajūni Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "72 Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
During their quick engagement when Elend pierced Gambit with his blade and the former launched a twirling strike across the other, he knew that the king would quickly disengage from the clash. This was based on his experience fighting similarly strong opponents. When he projected his 12 metal cards and a series of air-slashes - which were blocked thereafter - he also was aware that the blade was still within his body but he needed to dash forth Elend to complete the escape. The midnight boomerang was intended to be his first option. If successful, then he would hurt him but if not, the second option was to dash back. However, the consequences involved were in still favor of Gambit, albeit truly painful. The king utilized the blade that was stuck into his body to send him back to his wake by pushing it; his blood sprout from his mouth and his chest. But it gave him more space and less effort to get near the window. "you fool!"

Sent flying slightly above the ground, he quickly threw the two cards that he was supposed to use for his close-range attack directly at Elend, aiming his eyes. Supporting this quick attack, he pulled out the blade from his body and threw it, too, this time, aiming his chest. And as soon as he came across the briefcase near the window where he left it, he immediately grabbed the handle of the briefcase, pressing it hardly against the ground to balance himself before back-spinning off to the window. "You almost killed me there king. I enjoyed the battle. But I have to go. I don't wanna die in this place. Someday, I may reach out to you after I learnt this level of observation haki. Adios!"

@Gintoki @Larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
upon seeing the captain, slade noticed a difference in the soldiers as they was acting erratically as they like him never come face to face with a giant. Though for slade's case this was back in alabasta, though one of the higher official whom got the soldiers to surround slade tried to gather the morale by ushering an command to capture slade by taking him hostage hoping they could halt the giant in its tracks.

Despite the order this came to no avail as then the captain descended himself then began as if squatting away a little pest then turned to slade and asked
Slade, where's Gambit? You guys took too long.
"Sorry captain that we worried you, we just happen to come across a problem" slade responds as he raises his left arm and then points at the building "thats where gambit is, though i do not know if hes in good shape or not"

Just as Slade finished responding the encirclement around him of soldiers had vanished except a soldier who was still grasping on to his spear though shaken in fear, slade approaches the soldier then raises his hand placing his hand to his left ear and clicked his finger "just be grateful i let you live as you can go now!" slade tells the soldier as he turns around and tries to flee. Slade using the chance wrapped his arm around his throat to choke him as he took his gun to his head and whispered "night night motherfu ..." BANG! as the soldiers head explodes with the close range of the gunshot as slade lets him go as his body collapses before him.

"Sorry you had to see that i just had to let off some steam" slade says as he sighs looking at the captain

@Larsi @Gambit

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago was impressed at how she dodged his trap effortlessly. "Of course, she dodged it. I was too optimistic to believe otherwise," Drago murmured under his breath. Probably had something to do with those coins. Before contempt could be splattered across his face, the girl's enormous blade was lunging towards Drago's chest. Luckily for him, his observation Haki was turned on. Wide-eyed at the unexpected attack, Drago jumped backwards just nearly missing the point of the blade. Unluckily for him though, his jump was much too unbalanced, looking more like he was jumping off a trampoline. *Sprush* Drago landed in the bushes and skidded off about 2 meters near the base of a tree.

"Ugh, wasn't quite the landing I expected but..." Drago looked around his surroundings. The girl about 10 meters in front of him in the clearing. Several trees laid out one 2 meters at 10 o'clock, another 4 meters at 3 o'clock. Undergrowth, bushes laid all around them. A sinister smile appeared on Drago's face. "But I can work with this." Using the sword in his left hand, he sent a flying slash to a thick branch of the tree on his left, slicing it immediately. Before the branch could even begin to fall down, Drago was flying at the branch in an elongated position. He kicked the branch straight at the girl as hard as he could. Both he and the branch were barreling towards her.

Already in the perfect position for his Nanajuni Pound Ho attack, both swords parallel above his shoulder. "HUNGH!" Drago with a mighty grunt, made a circular swing with his swords and sent two air slashes towards the girl.

-Nanajuni Pound Ho (七十二煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Nanajūni Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "72 Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
Vin could not help but be impressed at the reactions of her foe, spinning around to look at him before deftly landing on the ground. At the same time, her foe crashed into the ground. With her atium burning, she could see the branch be ripped from the tree, her foe following, long before it happened. As he sent off his air slash, cutting the branch off, she saw it flying through the air towards her. Then, as the branch flew through the air, she saw him follow behind, sending another attack at her.

Seeing this, she raised her giant sword into the air, driving it into the earth in front of her, the flat side faceing against the attack, the humongous sword big enough to shield her entire body as she stepped up, leaning against it, bracing for the attack.

The branch would snap as it hit the blade, while the airslashes washed across the metal, leaving the girl behind unscathed. Poking her head out, she sees her foe having decided to leave himself vulnerable mid air, just having finished his attack. Kicking off, she used her sword as and anchor, spinning around, attempting to deliver a kick into her foe's stomach.

Koloss Shield
The user plants the sword tip in the ground and leans against its flat side, covered and protecting themselves from incoming attacks using the weight of themselves and the sword.
Requires Strength 41, Koloss Mastery 41.

Koloss Kick
May be used as a follow up to Koloss Shield, the user has their sword embedded into the ground and uses tbe weight of it to swing off the ground, kicking their opponent.
Requires Strength 61, Koloss Mastery 61. DPR: A

Top Bottom