Traditional Mafia [Sign Up] Escape The Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Host - @Rej
Players -
10+
Start Date - Whenever it fills, the following weekend.

This will be a bastard game and at that a quite simple one. If I were to get 10 or more players, then you guys will have 2 lynches per day.
Alternatively below 10 players, there will be one lynch per day. This being a fast paced game will have it's reasons.
Are you excited for fire? Then sign up!
Note: We have post-merging enabled, there isn't much that can be done about it, so keep that in mind when you are about to play!

Players -

1. @Larsi
2. @Gambit
3. @Nessos
4. @Einsauer
5. @Cross 1er
6. @Magimasterkarp
7. @A famous historian
8. @AL.
9. @oddoddfruit
10. @Sallucion
11. @Rottkins

Subs -

Game Style -

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - The characters present in the game will be unknown to the players. The same can be considered for the roles.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’ve never participated in mafia, I get the jist though.
I’ll give it a crack if you’re fine with a newbie.
👉👈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom