Phase length?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Disclaimer:
We had a rough run with our mafia section, but after a hiatus we decided to relaunch mafia on Thriller Bark again! I felt like this was neccessary after a while and I prepared a roadmap including this game. I reached out to my senior and took on the duty to revamp the calendar and rebuild the Traditional Mafia section here. With your participation we will get things rolling, even if we do small steps. With that I announce this to be the 13th game of our new reformed "Season Infinity". :pepeclown:

I thought we could honor the past year, take a look back and take a breather, because 2021 will be atleast as awesome, if not more exciting than 2020!
So I prepared an Animanga special that features the top of the top of 2020. A fusion of amazing selections just for you!

Host: @Rej
Game Type: Role Madness
Players: 10 (might adjust to 12 if the demand is very high initially)

To sign up say "in". Read the notes below!

Players that signed up:
  1. @oddoddfruit
  2. @Pepper
  3. @A famous historian
  4. @Gambit
  5. @Juliet
  6. @Nessos
  7. @Mango Senpai
  8. @Chris Mic
  9. @Poison Chan
  10. @Skitarius
Players ready for sub:
  1. @Trustworthy Liberal
  2. @Bonnibel
  3. -

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes shall be lynched at the end of the phase.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. The phase length can be voted for in the sign-up thread! I will only count the votes of sign ups and subs!
Set of rules for punishments -
  • Activity - This game will need you to post atleast 10 times per day phase! Failing to keep activity will get you a warning and a modblocked once during the upcomming night. After a second warning you will be banned from my next 2 games!
  • Toxicity - Please don't use foul language or practice game throwing! This can get you very quickly subbed out after a warning, aswell as making you eligible to a ban from my next 2 games!

Hereby, I declare the salty sea revived! Keep it not too much off-topic and let's have fun together! :pepeking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Give me this ever-townie a scum game. In

• Love
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I forgot to say that the poll is just for day 1. I just saw that the wording on it is unclear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom