Reaction Speed: 21
Vitality: 9+2=11
11x2=22
Durability: 11
Stamina: 11
Martial Arts: 8+3=11
11x2=22
Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 22

2 of the above are stationed in Alabasta.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Larsi stirred, his eyes opening, seeing very little in the darkness that surrounded him. Glimmers of light started to emerge from next to the curtains of his windows of his room, vaguely lighting up the minimal furniture. There somehow wasn't room for much more than him in his sleeping quarters, which still was a strange phenomenon to him. Having grown up on Elbaf where everything dwarfed him, the cramped feeling he now had was just... strange. Even as this was going through his mind, the giant sat up, slamming his head against the low ceiling. Cursing under his breath, Larsi got out of bed and crawled towards the door.

Pushing the door open, he crawled out before rising to his feet. Looking out to the side, he saw the sun rising over the horizon.

Alright boys, it's time to get to work!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: @Madao

Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Minuano sat in the crow's nest half asleep on lookout duty as the sun was rising in the horizon, it had been a early morning with little to no breeze and he could not wait to get down to the sleeping quarters and get a a good rest. He jumped from his thoughts when he heard the loud voice of his captain Alright boys, it's time to get to work! calling for the crew. Even from up there Larsi did not seem small at all, Minuano sighed to himself as he knew that meant no extra time to sleep and started to climb down...ah it's the last time I bet on working duties while playing cards.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Guan
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Guan Yu is still asleep in the cabin's rooftop when the sun was rising in the horizon. It's been his traits to sleep outside as he is used to when he lives in the mountains. Dreaming of his memory with his beloved ones in the past. And his sweet dreams is shattered when he woke up due to his Captain hit his head to the cabin's ceiling. Guan Yu ignores that and trying to sleep again. And it was at this moment when Larsi shouted Alright boys, it's time to get to work! Guan Yu sighing to himself . . . That damn geezer . . .

Yare, yare . . . What is all the ruckus in this early morning?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Drago
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Drago was lying next to the canon at the bow, looking at the blue sky. Thinking about his family that he left behind to become a pirate, how they're doing now. I wonder how mom, little sister Sakara and Sokka are holding up after my departure. Hope they can deal with the bandits on their own without me. His thoughts were broken up when he heard a call from his Captain. Alright, boys, it's time to get to work! Drago got up and stretched his limbs out. Getting ready for the day.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Sallu
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Eve was laying next to the steering wheel of the ship. Again she was dreaming about her past... The scar on her face was burning and it did hurt everytime she had that dream. An old village was visible in that dream. Eve was running away from someone.. or better said something. It's was the day she received the huge scar on her face, ever since people called her Cross face Eve, she preffered Eve tho.
Alright boys, it's time to get to work! Is what Eve woke. The scar still burning and hurting, but atleast the dream was take care of. Thank you captain, you always know when to wake me. As eve stood up the first thing she did was checking the weather, was it in their favor? As she was checking the weather she noticed captain Larsi, huge as he was with his beautiful silver hair. Good morning captain! Did you sleep well?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Me
Reaching out his senses, Larsi could feel several people stir across the ship. Above him, his first mate sat resting. Sleeping on guard duty, Minuano? The giant couldn't help but chuckle a little under his breath. At that moment however, Eve rose from her position next to the wheel. Turning around, his head was almost level with hers, atop her perch. Can't complain, though I guess I'll never get used to these small quarters. Raising his voice, he made sure it reached everyone aboard. Alright guys, it's time to get our asses in gear, I want to reach our next goal before the day is over. Reverse Mountain and the Grand Line awaits!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Drago finishing his stretches, heard his captain shout orders. Alright guys, it's time to get our asses in gear, I want to reach our next goal before the day is over. Reverse Mountain and the Grand Line awaits!

Drago said: What should I do Larsi?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Strawhatter
What the hell are these guys doing so early in the morning? Drunk Strawhatter says as he found himself inside one of the cannons. How the hell did I end up here? He slowly crawled out of the cannon before he gets himself blown to pieces and was looking for his jar of sake. Has anyone seen my sake? Straw sees Drago talking to the captain. He pulled the collar of Drago's shirt and asked him, Oi bastard you took my sake?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Guan
Hearing the commotion, Guan Yu then throwing a sake's jug into Strawhatter's head. Here is your sake, be quiet now! Guan Yu then trying to get some sleep again, while mumbling . . . these guys seriously are a bunch of whackos

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Me sleeping? Noo that's not me...I was just resting my eyes. As Minuano was climbing down he could see what everyone in the crew was doing. In a corner Drago was waiting for orders when Strawhatter wiggled his way towards him and a small commotion happened. It got calmed down by Guan throwing a jug of sake to Strawhatter who happily took it meanwhile Eve was already by the helm, ready to steer the ship.

These guys...as he reached the deck Minuano shouted with a loud voice

You guys heard the captain! Get a move on everybody! Oi Straw, no more drinking and go help Drago raise the front sails, and you Guan, wake up and help me raise the the sails on the main mast, you can get a sleep in before noon.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Straw

Guan Yu threw me my sake and Straw enjoyed his drink. He hears Minuano say “...Oi Straw, no more drinking...” He went up to him and said You think this points to his sake jug is a joke? It fuels my soul so shut up and let me drink.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drago begin to fix his collar after it was let go by Straw. What an annoying guy. Drago heard orders from Minuano to go raise the front sails alongside Straw doing the same. While Drago was about to go do that, he saw Straw walk up to Eve and shout in his face about how Sake is important to him. Drago chuckled and shook his head. That dumbass is about to get a whooping from Minuano. Drago walked toward the Front sails to do his duties.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Straw
As soon as Straw finished up his lovely drink, he’s still drunk. He somehow climbed up the mast and was yelling from the top of hs lungs, SILVER HAIRS, LET’S GOOOOOO!! Afterwards, he is suffering from a hangover and fell down the mast and is knocked out cold. He landed on the edge of the ship on his stomach, half of his body off the ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Sallu
Eve never noticed the commotion that was happening right below her. The weather was pretty much in their favor this morning, but it might not last long as heavy black clouds were seen. You all hea... Eve couldn't finish her sentence, instead she noticed Straw falling down. Knock out on the railing of the ship, half his body was already off the ship. That f*cking drinking bastard, someone help me! Eve made her way towards Straw and started to pull him on the ships floor. Immediately checking if he was wounded, but it wasn't bad at all. Captain, may he use your bed for a while?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: Me
While Minuano shouted orders, Larsi turned around, facing towards the front of the ship, looking just under the sails. Everything needs to be tied down. His eyes simply stayed locked forwards. Absently he grabbed crates and put them down into the hull, while moving forwards across the deck. In moments he stood at the front of the ship, leaning forward. Eve, I'm gonna have to hold your request for a bit. Your biggest challenge yet is coming. In the distance a humongous form rose from the ocean, a path of water running up it somehow. Reverse Mountain. Everyone to their positions! Eve, man the wheel! Everything happened too quickly though, and suddenly the ship was jerked aside by the streams and almost flew towards the rocks, ready for its doom.

Get ready to get us out of here and through! Leaning off the edge of the ship, Larsi focused energy into his palm, holding it out to meet the rocks. As his hand touched, vibrations were sent into the rock, causing it to crumble. As the ship hit, it simply sunk into the soft mass gently. Pushing too, Larsi sent the ship back to the middle of the stream. Alright, let's go people!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Although Minuano would've liked to teach some manners to Straw, karma seemed to have taken care of it because as he walked past him he climbed up the mast and after some shouting fell straight on the railing and was knocked out. He saw Eve hurry towards him and check on him.

Everyone to their positions! Eve, man the wheel! Hearing the captain, Minuano realised they must've closed in on the Reverse Mountain while all the ruckus was going on and suddenly the ship was jerked aside and threw everyone aboard to the side- besides the towering figure Larsi who quickly began to use his powers.

Minuano got back up on his feet and rushed over to Eve
leave Straw to me or we'll all have it worse than him he said with a smile to Eve and took Straw from her, threw him on his shoulder and moved towards the inside of the ship. While walking he thought to himself it sure is good to have such a reliable captain!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Originally Posted By: sallu
Eve, I'm gonna have to hold your request for a bit. Your biggest challenge yet is coming. is what Eve heard while she was still standing near Straw. Everyone to their positions! Eve, man the wheel! All of a sudden the ship jerked aside and it threw the crew aboard the side. Only the captain was still standing. He used his power to make the rocks crumble. Shit, what am I still doing here. Eve stood up as soon as she could and she took the wheel of the ship. Raise the sails everyone! It will slow us down on our way up!

Prepare yourself, this is going to be rough!
Eve knew how to man the wheel, it went pretty smooth so far. It wasn't that hard to get to the top of the Reverse Mountain, the real challenge would come once they were on top of that. The wind was flowing through Eve's hair, it was enjoyable! The ship was crushing through the waves of water. It almost felt like it was raining. Smoothly Eve focused on not hitting the sides of the mountain rocks. Everyone, grab on to something! The Silver Hair Pirates reached the top of the mountain and since they came from East Blue, it was a hard turn to make. The ship was flying in the air. Prepare yourself, we're about to make a turn and go down with high speed! The ship landed safely on way that will lead the Silver Hair Pirates to the Grand line. With massive speed they went down to their destination. Drago, Guan raise the sails again! Eve barely could breath because of the air that prevented her to. A big smile on her face was visible when she took the wheel. She noticed how the crew was holding on to something, but everyone was as happy as she was. The only one that stood proudly without having to hold something was their Captain, he probably had the biggest smile of all the them at this moment.

The ship was aobut to reach the Grand line. Eve was full of focus again. So far she didn't hit any rocks or mountain sides. Everything went smooth except the begin of the road, but luckily Larsi was on alert. The way downwards was way easier, the water was in their favor as it went down with them. They finally reached the end of the mountain and Eve took the wheel. She mad sure the last couple of miles didnt go wrong.

Everyone, we made it! Is everyone alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom