Would you take the chance

• No... I won't

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If someone who's the most important person in your life is about to die by the hands of some evil powerful person, of course, I am talking fantasy powers, forces of darkness, the odds to save that person is absolutely zero in other words you have no way to save them in your current state and the person will die. But for intense, there is a way but it does not come cheap. The cost is your own life, let just say someone will grant you enough power to fight this evil and protect this person. There still no telling you can protect this person but you will have now chances to protect and the price is your own life after the 12 hours.

So you will go along with hard bargain and will take this chance to protect what you hold dear.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If someone who's the most important person in your life is about to die by the hands of some evil powerful person, of course, I am talking fantasy powers, forces of darkness, the odds to save that person is absolutely zero in other words you have no way to save them in your current state and the person will die. But for intense, there is a way but it does not come cheap. The cost is your own life, let just say someone will grant you enough power to fight this evil and protect this person. There still no telling you can protect this person but you will have now chances to protect and the price is your own life after the 12 hours.

So you will go along with hard bargain and will take this chance to protect what you hold dear.
Let an altruist like me answer you this question.
If its the nr 1 person in line of my life. Like my waifu or so then yes for sure. But as an altruist I hate other altruists and I hate egoists and ambitionists.
So ofc I would always put my life above others. Except its my beloved waifu, which only exists in fantasy ofc. But this is a fantasy question anyway xd.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let an altruist like me answer you this question.
If its the nr 1 person in line of my life. Like my waifu or so then yes for sure. But as an altruist I hate other altruists and I hate egoists and ambitionists.
So ofc I would always put my life above others. Except its my beloved waifu, which only exists in fantasy ofc. But this is a fantasy question anyway xd.
I will give you the props for that... but I will take because 12 hours of extraordinary fantasy powers will more appealing than my entire life

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will give you the props for that... but I will take because 12 hours of extraordinary fantasy powers will more appealing than my entire life
If I were a runaway in an anime and I would see Maka getting smoked by someone....meeenz ofc I would run at that person and sacrifice myself for Maka. Example. Anime characters are more precious than real human anyway. I would also give my life away for Nami or Emma. They all way too precious.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I were a runaway in an anime and I would see Maka getting smoked by someone....meeenz ofc I would run at that person and sacrifice myself for Maka. Example. Anime characters are more precious than real human anyway. I would also give my life away for Nami or Emma. They all way too precious.
We're talking about fantasy... so might as well go in more depths and have our own fun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*takes the power up
Discovers the evil person was just using a fraction of their strength
*Dies for nothing

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*takes the power up
Discovers the evil person was just using a fraction of their strength
*Dies for nothing
It's original.. I will have fair power to defeat the evil person unless evil person wins with luck

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I will, but seeing that it's a fantasy world and I'm probably the MC, plot wont let me die!:catmic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nakama power is only legitimate for MC. For fodder like me i dont stand any chance. I wanna LIVE.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have too many plans for life that I am prioritizing so it's too early to die yet. So even if the closest people would die, I would cry my eyes out but continue to focus on my dreams. Just like Luffy, what's lost is lost, look, what you still have now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have too many plans for life that I am prioritizing so it's too early to die yet. So even if the closest people would die, I would cry my eyes out but continue to focus on my dreams. Just like Luffy, what's lost is lost, look, what you still have now.
They're pretty different case you know, Luffy will take every chance to protect what he held dear to him even if it's cost him his own life... the sentence what's lost is lost is for when the person is gone, but right now is hypothetical situation where you have chance but the price is your own life... someone like Luffy obviously gonna take the chance to save what he holds dear to him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They're pretty different case you know, Luffy will take every chance to protect what he held dear to him even if it's cost him his own life... the sentence what's lost is lost is for when the person is gone, but right now is hypothetical situation where you have chance but the price is your own life... someone like Luffy obviously gonna take the chance to save what he holds dear to him
yeah sure but I mean in case the person dies, I will get over it by following those words. And since I won't save them like Luffy, I will only hold onto those words. Sorry for the person who's most important to me, I don't even know who that would be honestly.
For me my friends are important but I don't even travel half an hour with train to visit my best friend so I doubt I would go save anyone. Also because I am a weak piece of shit, and even with superpowers I would be a weak piece of shit and prolly die during training because my poor body can't handle the power like in Midoriyas case or I will just die by blowing myself up accidently :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah sure but I mean in case the person dies, I will get over it by following those words. And since I won't save them like Luffy, I will only hold onto those words. Sorry for the person who's most important to me, I don't even know who that would be honestly.
For me my friends are important but I don't even travel half an hour with train to visit my best friend so I doubt I would go save anyone. Also because I am a weak piece of shit, and even with superpowers I would be a weak piece of shit and prolly die during training because my poor body can't handle the power like in Midoriyas case or I will just die by blowing myself up accidently :dogkek:
It's a hypothetical case, you will get the power fair and square without destroying your body lol, the only thing really needs to be done is a fight though it doesn't make any person bad to have thought to not protect the important person because your own life is also important at the same time because each and every life holds the same value.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's a hypothetical case, you will get the power fair and square without destroying your body lol, the only thing really needs to be done is a fight though it doesn't make any person bad to have thought to not protect the important person because your own life is also important at the same time because each and every life holds the same value.
yeah of course. I hold my life dear though. I can't just throw it away. And if I am not sure if I will even win and die after anyways. I won't fight. Maybe I would try to speak to the evil person and try to get on their side though and then work for them and thus my important person could be spared? If not, okay. Sucks then. It was worth a try. If that doesn't work, I will just go back home and follow my dreams :blobthink:

Deleted member 4

As a mom, the closest people to me are my kids. So I would most def give my life for them without a second thought, because without either of them my life wouldn't mean much anyways :cathug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As a mom, the closest people to me are my kids. So I would most def give my life for them without a second thought, because without either of them my life wouldn't mean much anyways :cathug:
That's where the domino effect kicks in and without you, life wouldn't mean much for them.

I look at things at a realistic perspective and I would stay out of my way from giving myself up. If I really really have to pick, then I would pick them going instead of myself. I don't want to make myself a burden to them and I'll try to stay strong in dire situations.

Top Bottom