The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good. Stay away from that game

Or rather every game blizzard makes
I did like warcraft though haven't played it in such a long time but other than that Diablo doesn't interest me and Overwatch was just another fortnite (fortnite deserves it's own rant of how much of a shit hole game it is)

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I did like warcraft though haven't played it in such a long time but other than that Diablo doesn't interest me and Overwatch was just another fortnite (fortnite deserves it's own rant of how much of a shit hole game it is)
Warcraft is best thing blizzard ever did and it took them years to make anything for RTS scene.

Was never a diablo fan, more of path of exile one

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Warcraft is best thing blizzard ever did and it took them years to make anything for RTS scene.

Was never a diablo fan, more of path of exile one
I am surprised we haven't seen a Animated Warcraft movie or TV show as it would be really a success.

Overwatch would get one since everyone and their mom fan girl over it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whats this autofill bullshit in Lol, I get assinged to jg 3 times in a row, and Im not a fcking jgler :blobbleh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Back when I just started working on my 19th b-day, I left home for work in a rush and left a big ball of nepalese hash (it's malleable and similar to plasticine) in the middle of my desk. I got away with it and my mom really thought that it's just plasticine back then. Especially cuz a friend (rip) was doing plasticine figurines for a hobby back then and was at my place almost every day. xD

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Back when I just started working on my 19th b-day, I left home for work in a rush and left a big ball of nepalese hash (it's malleable and similar to plasticine) in the middle of my desk. I got away with it and my mom really thought that it's just plasticine back then. Especially cuz a friend (rip) was doing plasticine figurines for a hobby back then and was at my place almost every day. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn. I haven't watched this movie since I was a kid. I bawled my eyes out so much that my gf is now bullying me for being so dramatic.:rolleyes::cry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boi, i ate so much between yesterday and today :toolazy:
...and is only the beginning, we still have the xmas dinner, my sister's birthday and the new year dinner, r.i.p. my diet! :lazypoolplz:

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's officially Saturday, so Friday the 13th left without fucking me too rough.

WHAT HAPPENED, FRIDAY THE 13TH??? YOU CHICKEN??????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Top Bottom