- Reaction score
- Salty Doubloons
Host - @novaselinenever
Operator - @AL.
Hello and welcome! This game is intended to serve as a warm-up to our aspiring nominees for the Mafia Championship on MU. The setup is the same as the Tournament, and all relevant mechanics info have been copy & pasted below directly from the information pages.
Sign-ups are open for everyone, however I will be prioritizing tournament nominees.
5. @Poison Chan
10. @Stray Cat
12. @Trafalgar Law
Game Info -
- Theme - A little Philadelphia flavor.
- Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
- Phase Length - Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves. Please vote in the poll.
- Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases. The Mafia has a 24 hours chat.
- Posting Requirements - Each player must post at least 10 times per day phase, and may make 150 posts per day phase (the restriction is lifted 2 hours before EoD).
Setup & Mechanics Info -
The setup is called JOAT^2 and features 15 players. It consists of the following:
3x Mafia Goon
2x Town Jack Of All Trades (9x Doctor, 9x Motion Detector, 9x Tracker)
10x Vanilla Townie
Note - The Jacks Of All Trades must use all three actions before repeating an action, i.e. they are rotating. This does not mean they must use the actions in the same order every time.
- Majority lynch is enabled Day 2+ (meaning that on Day 2 and later, day will end immediately if majority is reached), but majority is not required at any point in order to achieve a lynch (if majority is not reached, the player with the most votes will be lynched at End of Day).
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
- Thread is locked during Night Phases.
- Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, roleblocked, etc. (In this setup, that means they display as an action to the Tracker and the Motion Detector actions.)
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction. The mafia faction kill is mandatory.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Each individual player may make a maximum of 150 posts per day phase (this restriction is lifted 2 hours before day end).