Opening Post (Players List, Rules...)
- Reaction score
- Salty Doubloons
Host - @novaselinenever
Operator - @AL.
Hello and welcome to TB's Mafia Championship Practice game. The setup is the same as the Tournament, and all relevant mechanics info have been copy & pasted below directly from the information pages. To those who are new here, thank you for signing up, and have fun! For those who have played here before, thank you and have fun as well!
Players - [4/15]
1. @Dragomir --- [Luther] --- Killed N4
3. @Rej --- [Margaret McPoyle] --- Lynched D4
4. @tedxtr --- [Charlie] --- Killed N3
6. @Juliet --- [Mrs. McDonald] --- Lynched D1
9. @Samael --- [Ryan McPoyle] --- Lynched D5
10. @Stray Cat --- [Mac] --- Killed N6
11. @Gambit --- [Artemis] --- Lynched D2
12. @Trafalgar Law --- [Frank] --- Lynched D3
13. @Beky --- [Liam McPoyle] --- Lynched D7
14. @Onadaga --- [Dennis] --- Killed N1
15. @Oreki --- [Dee] --- Killed N5
Game Start/D1 start
D1 End/N1 Start
N1 End/D2 Start
D2 End/N2 Start
Game Info -
- Theme - A little Philadelphia flavor. Character claiming as well as flavor talks are forbidden, the flavor is simply for fun purposes.
- Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
- Phase Length - Day phases will last 48 hours, and Night phases will last 24 hours. 2 p.m EST is the start/end of phases.
- Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases. The Mafia has a 24 hours chat.
- Posting Requirements - Each player must post at least 10 times per day phase, and may make 150 posts per day phase (the restriction is lifted 2 hours before EoD).
- Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
- Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
- Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary.
- Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. I will post Vote Counts regularly. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
- If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
- Be kind to one another.
The setup is called JOAT^2 and features 15 players. It consists of the following:
3x Mafia Goon
2x Town Jack Of All Trades (9x Doctor, 9x Motion Detector, 9x Tracker)
10x Vanilla Townie
Note - The Jacks Of All Trades must use all three actions before repeating an action, i.e. they are rotating. This does not mean they must use the actions in the same order every time.
- Majority lynch is enabled Day 2+ (meaning that on Day 2 and later, day will end immediately if majority is reached), but majority is not required at any point in order to achieve a lynch (if majority is not reached, the player with the most votes will be lynched at End of Day).
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
- Thread is locked during Night Phases.
- Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, roleblocked, etc. (In this setup, that means they display as an action to the Tracker and the Motion Detector actions.)
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction. The mafia faction kill is mandatory.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Each individual player may make a maximum of 150 posts per day phase (this restriction is lifted 2 hours before day end).