Island Wano Kuni

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Together, the two Emperors, Big Mom and Kaido left an ever-fixed mark on the land of Onigashima. Union and division. Sending themselves to the skies, they vanished in the mist. Gambit spoke to Spada with his natural baritone yet guttural ominous tone, he was serious. Spada would respond with yet an equal killing intent as she rolled her foul tongue towards another.

The prince looked over his right shoulder as the tip of the blade was aimed at his neck. Fearless, he just closed his eyes. And now he stands on the forsaken ground, puffing his cigarette. The sanctuary of grass and Chamomile wasn't present. All that's left was the trail of the fated battle between the two generations. It opened a portal to what's coming up henceforth.

He spoke up, staring at the vast horizon, "It had always been a festival of bluish blossoms, emerging wildly in the entirety of the valley."

"It had always been a parade of purple columns, scattered in the platform of the eastern sanctuary."

"That's the place where I came from Spada. And I always believed that dandelions are fairies. I always believed in the gods. But after meeting him, there's nothing but an empty throne."

"No more. No one has ever set his ass on that seat for centuries, not even the late pirate king."

"But they plucked certain souls to sustain the balance in this forsaken world."

"When he died, all that's left is a dent in this world. A scar that pollutes us all. And I wasn't after the Emperors, for I followed a different path. All of that has changed today."

He turned to Spada once more as they stand beside each other, looking up at the taller pirate, he puffed once more. This time, rather deeper as he sighed.

"Spada, I AM CLAIMING THAT THRONE... Alone. I Will... For I wield the power they cannot. You included."

He tosses his cigarette onto the ground, grinding it with his right foot. "I will sustain what has been ravaged for centuries."

"And about Lord Hade-"

He couldn't finish what he wanted to for the two lieutenants of their own mighty factions just arrived. Akira and Namor approaching. Suddenly, the prince's devilish tone has abruptly shifted to his usual jolly attitude.

"Oi! Namor! I am glad you're safe. Hahahahahaha!"

Prince Namor replied, "Yes, Jack gave me a hit but he rests now in the deepest of the sea." He then Spada a nod in respect for the captain of the rival crew. He turned again to Akira, head of the Lunarian tribe holstered. A testament of triumph. As the boy talked, Gambit just listened. He then looked at himself. They are actually both naked. Implying on something, Gambit remembered Judge once more.

"As you spoke about wardrobe, young hero. Wait! You're the one who never told his name and ignored me in the capital. Hahahaha. You're a strong kid! Hahahahaha!"

"Are you asking your captain to make you one? I don't see any talent in her in that department. If so you may, you can be the pilot user of MY new inventions."

Out of the blue and thin fucking air, Gambit conjured a series of pamphlets, each page containing the image and specification of his 3 newest inventions. He would brag them like an energetic salesman in front of the two Spadas.

"The first one, Knight Suit. This one is one of the three technologically-enhanced outfits designed for combat. This is a lightweight armor stylized for kingdom knights!"

"The second one, Atlantian Suit. Prince Namor, care to show them how it looks?"

Prince Namor suddenly drew his blue canister, pressing the button before turning himself like a flashy light. After a few seconds, he now suits himself with a mighty, shiny, Atlantian Suit.

"At last but not least, the most bad-ass of all. This one garnered the most ratings. The Night Suit."

"Pure jet black. Made for assassins who ruled the night. It has two black gauntlets, black round elbow pads, black jet-propelled boots. It also has a mask that covers your face. This is a beauty. You can also holster a lot of equipment to its belt buckle."

As he showed all this, a fleet of pirate ships draws near, they are lesser in numbers as compared to the ones waiting below the deep, Gambit didn't worry. But much to his surprise, Akira doesn't seem to like all that he sees. And so, he showed one more page of his raid suits. It is still in its pre-testing stage and therefore, should Akira choose to have this, he'd be the prototype.

"Well then, if you wish to go deep and still young, the Assassin Suit! Taraaaaaaaaaaaan!!"

"What say you? Huh?"

@Ichimonji @Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #38
@kakashi19283 @Sea @QuickZilver708 @Gambit

Onigashima Rooftop
The two pirate captains had declared a cease-fire, their Indy set on the Yonko’s. Gambit made a proclamation of going above. He begun to mention Hades. La Spada’s boney eye raised in expectation, knowing her history with the Lord of Tartarus. Even now, their pact ever burned her soul. Before the Prince could go on, the second-in-command of each crew appeared.

La Spada predictably scoffed at Namor, dismissing his nod. Instead, The Grim’s eyes slowly widened as he saw King’s head. She gently walked towards The Shadow. Before he sat, La Spada‘s boney fingers grabbed King’s head. She moved it upwards and stared at the unmoving dead eyes of the only full Lunarian she had met. A bounty of beauty.

Gambit showed Akira his suits after Akira proclaimed he needed tatters. La Spada turned slightly at Akira, speaking words that would shock even him.

[La Spada] “Tha’ hate. Tha’ morbidness of the kills. What an aroma your soul has, mah’ dear Shadow. It is intoxicating. Have yah’ finally fully committed to tha’ darkness yah’ had when yah’ slew tha’ village?”
[La Spada] “Yah’ earned the right, mah’ boy. Take what yah’ like.”

The Grim flapped her torn coat and walked to the edge of the bisected skull over Onigashima. Below, her eyes looked upon her Fleet of Tartarus, fast approaching. The Shadow would likely be shocked. It was the first time La Spada had showed anything resembling a compliment. In fact, it was the first time she had not belittled Akira in her speech. In her words, she gave full power to Akira to make whatever deal he needed for the suits.

As if on cue, another Spada Pirate appeared over the horizon. Slithering her way to the group, Medusa appeared. Like Namor, she showed respect to the powerful pirate captain, her bowing mid-way. Trailing her, his fat body dragged through the ground, was Queen, still equipped with his infamous weapons. The corpses of the two strongest headliners were here.

The group was soon to part. As the sun set, La Spada looked over the horizon to her fleet, her thick curt voice echoing.

[La Spada] “Landayan Morrow. If yah’ meet Hades, tell him our deal is off.”
[La Spada] “Heed tha’ warning, mah’ dear. Next time we meet, I shall take yah’ delicious soul where it belongs, back to the orphanage of tha’ Underworld. Kuahahaha!”

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onigashima #50
@Gambit @Ichimonji

Akira took his sit by the ground as he watched La Spada became enamoured with the head of King, but for the other, Namor came – the same person that was also present at the battle with King as it seems like he is part of the other pirate’s crew. But before long, Gambit – the man from the Flower Capital would approached him, his eyes perhaps glistening with excitement at the thought of wardrobe, the prince would quickly speak with such speed that even Akira is taken aback by, unable to truly respond back to his friendly attitude with his own character and physical exhaustion. The Prince would finally start to show his inventions, his wardrobe that would help Akira in the future. First, Gambit would show what seems to be a Knight-type of Raid Suit, and then Namor would do the second one, which Gambit would call it the Atlantian suit would show yet another suit, this time with a different look. At long last, the prince would quickly show off the last two suits, the 3rd one being called a night suit, with what seems to be an in-between of the previous two from a perspective. But Akira doesn’t seem fairly interested in either of the 3, in the sense that upon hearing the existence of suits, had an idea. Gambit would seem to picked up on that. Instead, a page of the raid suit would be shown, with the last and final suit being something almost identical to what Akira wore before, perhaps something more than just coincidence. Akira wasn’t sure. He looked towards La Spada like a child would look towards a parent for answers. Then a strange remark from La Spada was made which surprised Akira.

Praise were made, surprised the boy as the boy’s look changed for a brief moment. But La Spada has told him his soul has transformed into something of what can assumed to be a creepy nice smell which La Spada is describing, but whether La Spada would realize the boy’s intentions is another matter. Yet like a mother would reward the child, La Spada told him to pick what he like. An alliance perhaps? Akira wasn’t sure but he would simply have to accept what the Prince would desire to give him, if not for the politeness for what Gambit has happy to do so, then for the sake of what he can have in the future. Akira would think for a little while, before he would speak in a very formal yet polite manner – something which is far different from what Gambit has heard in Flower Capital, though whether this is a mask the boy immediately puts on to handle social situations or not is debatable.

“I see… I will accept your hospitality with the suits. Thank you. I would like this in such case.”

Akira would point towards the Assassin suit, which the man himself have already likely concluded to be choice. But Akira would then ask a simple question, more of a business to business sort of question however. Akira wanted
something that would cause fear, enough fear for the Shadow to unleash the legend of La Spada in full effect, his original suit would soon no longer be enough to create that fear, that horror. He needed something more powerful to create the myth.

“Is it possible to make a suit, that would look to be terrifying. One to terrify and strike fear to the hearts of the enemies?”

Whether or not Gambit has the answer, for Akira does not have any pictures to show – yet his description is one to give an idea of what the boy would desire to have – and Akira would simply accept the answer that the prince would give.

Afterwards, Medusa would arrive, with not just Queen’s corpse but she has managed to claim King’s corpse as well. As the body of King is no longer needed, the remains of what the both All-Star carries is left on the ground. Though La Spada would have her own plans regards to what she wants while Gambit is given the option to take what he would want. Medusa would speak formally and more respectfully.

“We have no use for King’s body and whatever Queen had on him. You may have it if you wished.”

Once the business transactions were made, it is time for rest. Kyra and the Tartarus fleet would soon arrive, and the Spada Pirates would soon make their way to their ships. Akira with his new suit, and eventually with new powers would arise stronger than ever. For new powers would soon be needed, as La Spada would looked towards Big Mom in the horizon.

OOC: This will be my last post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Landayan Morrow listened to Spada's warning. He would not respond at that very moment. But the message was conveyed very well.

".......", followed by a deep sigh.

He turned to the boy who served an audience to the businessman scientist's creations. Not able to choose from the first three but later on, drew interest in the fourth one. But all of them weren't enough, we wanted something that cast fear against the other. Striking into their hearts at sight. And then came Medusa, showing respect as Namor did to La Spada. Gambit's eyes were struck. It may not be that enthralling, but trails of her beauty linger. It was something else.

"Hmmm... Say no more.", he responded to Akira.

He added, "I was giving the first four for free but you have come to a good bargain."

Then he turned back to Medusa, "Fine milady, I will take their corpses. King was a fine Lunarian, he was once a subject of the Government. His DNA is worth something."

The prince went to Queen's corpse, checking it for something. "This will do. You took down one fine scientist. You didn't know he's worth."

"They're here. They've been on stand-by.",
he said as he rose to his full length before channelling his eyes over the surrounding waters of Onigashima. Suddenly, 21 massive bulges of water have formed. And it only took a few more seconds before they all erupted from underneath the sea. 21 massive warships of modern designs emerged from the deep. Each of them is fueled not only with devastating cannons and torpedoes but otherworldly scientific types of equipment as well. Designed by the chief scientist himself, Gambit, and mastered by his top-notch shipwrights. Each of the ships is captained by powerhouse lieutenants with a bounty of over 500 Million Berries each.

One of the elite forces was Judge Vinsmoke who laid eyes on Queen immediately. Electrocuted at first glance, signifying a prior relevance to the fallen calamity. "Vinsmoke! Toss me the 3 canisters we finished experimenting on. I also need its blueprint."

The general immediately followed the order of his emperor before having one of his sons, Yonji does the deed.

"Emperor Gambit", he said as flew using his raid suit before landing in front of Gambit, kneeling as he handed the 3 canisters.

"Here. Amongst these models, you may have something to choose from. It's all yours. You did good business. The first one really fits your captain.", he said but in his mind, it suits Medusa more.

"Yonji, take King's and Queen's bodies aboard the Dark Fortress. Your father may need to take a look at them."

Blueprints of this material were handed over as well. One brilliant scientist, if they have one would figure out its ins and outs, though may take time. That is if they wanted to reboot the program and build more. It's all up to them. Namor boarded his own ship, Atlantia first. The entire fleet started to manoeuvre towards the south as they plan to head back far from the dreaded battleground.

Before Gambit took off, he left one final message, addressed to all the Spada Pirates!

"May this be my parting gift to all of you"

"I always mean business. The second you got in the way, ---

And with that, the Fleet of Salvacion sailed away to their next adventure. There's no guarantee about what lies beyond that horizon. Nobody holds the future, for now. The old era of piracy now holds a single thread. The new generation keeps getting stronger every inch of time. It's only a matter of when till the Lords of Darkness bring forth hell back on earth.

NEXT STOP TO THE FESTIVAL!
@Ichimonji @Sea @kakashi19283 @QuickZilver708

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #39
@Sea @Gambit

Onigashima Rooftop
The Spada Pirates and Vampirates met in the ocean. The Fleet of Tartarus was outnumbered by sheer quantity by the Fleet of Salvación. Spada had flexed her muscles in noting they had killed the top brass of Beast Pirates, but Gambit flexed his muscles in the overbearing military force of almost two dozen warships. One crew focused on power amongst a few individuals, and another spread out over a true army.

La Spada slew a grin. Even if the wind would blow to eradicate the Old Generation, there would always be more to challenge. Vampirates were one to fear, but they’d receive none from the Grim. Instead, she held a gaze against Gambit, as if speaking through soul. A rivalry established through look only.

[Medusa] “The Styx awaits, Captain. Where to next?”
[La Spada] “Whole Cake Island. The Old Generation shall bear our wrath! Kuhahahahaha!!!
With those words, the Spada Pirates jumped off the cliff, their bodies disappearing over the thick mist over the Fleet of Tartarus.

The Spada Pirates would first go to the Flower Capitol. There they established the Mother as the rightful ruler, keeping a Judge of Hades as the liaison from the Spada Pirates. The Bonebreaker sword, Akira’s bounty from King, was given to the next next Mayhem: Kyria. There, the samurai held up their end up the bargain and gave Spada the rest of the Kitetsu Swords. Now, The Grim held the three most foulest swords in existence.

Next, the Fleet of Tartarus would made its landfall in the other half of Onigashima, beckoned by the Banshee’s shriek. That half of Onigashima, now fittingly dubbed “Hell Mouth”, would become the HQ of the Spada Pirates.

Next stop, to topple Big Mom and the old generation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

After The Events At Whole Cake Island
@Sea

Prisoner Mine | Central Block
The sound of iron banging against rock would be heard for a mile. The smoke from the mine wafted through the air, mixing with the stink of the prisoners in the Prisoner Mine in Udon, Wano Country. Once a place for rebels to be tortured through work, with the Spadas taking over the country, it had become an even more gruesome prison, constantly creating weapons. It was here that all matter of lethal weapons were produced daily, at the expense of innocent's lives. The Prisoner Mine also served as a whipping tool. It was often La Spada placed those who wished to kill her here, to break them, to nurture their hate, to use as tools.

Today, the most infamous man to grace the prison was thrown away and the cage locked. Enter the First Mate of the Spada Pirates, he who slew The Grim. Enter Akira Takeuchi.
Before La Spada would finally pass, she would only hear the cold whispers of the boy. One that would remind her of Akira’s despair, his pain, his fear.

“This is for them. And for her.”
Yet, it would not be so. The nightmare had not been over. Hate and malice drove the resurrection. La Spada had come back from the dead. Her hate would be unyielding. Hate cannot be defeated with Hate. An ancient malice once housing a sword roared with intent to drink the world dry. In the fallen rubble of Whole Cake Palace, next the corpse of the once-great Yonko Big Mom, a tornado of soul and darkness erupted. The Boy Who Lived would draw his sword once more, before the camera faded.

Some days had passed since the boy was defeated. Some more days had passed since the cell closed behind him. Central Block. Last cell. Through the cell bars, the dry blood left by the boy's unattended massive wounds, Akira Takeuchi could be seen.

The squeaking of a cart would echo against the empty cells in the Central Block. It had been days, yet the First Mate of the Spada Pirates had not been fed anything but pain. The rustling of wings against the cold cement blocks inched closer to the last cell on the Central Block. The eyes of the beautiful figure were striking in the darkness, one eye red and one eye blue. The white garments of an angel were a stark contrast to the prison often described as Hell. A Plague. A fallen angel. The Archangel, Gabriel. To deliver a message from La Spada herself, her skeletal den den sushi on top of the cart.

That infamous, sarcastic, morbid voice filled the dark cell.

[La Spada] "There are three things I refuse tah’ tolerate. Cowardice, bad haircuts, and insurrection. And it is unfortunate that yah’ possesses all three, mah’ dear Shadow.”
[La Spada] “Yah’ know, souls without a host are so fragile. It’s eerie having such powah’ in mah’ hands. Do we have an understanding, boy?”

Archangel Gabriel himself widened his eyes slightly at the news. La Spada had defeated Akira in Whole Cake Island after being slain, because of the threat of one's purge. The Grim had gained the ability to control souls from Big Mom. It was child’s play to siphon a soul from a host, from a sword. La Spada threatened to purge the soul of one, of Yugure, forcing subjugation.

[La Spada] “I am a merciful captainah’. Prove yah’self useful and I may let her soul live.”

The threads kept unraveling. A proposition, where servitude was obligatory.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #1

The sun was setting on the land of Wano, the chill was creeping in and the most of the people were returning to their homes. It was months after the great battle that had taken place between the Beast Pirates and many great names of the world. Although the new rulers of the country, the Spada Pirates, weren't as brutal as Kaido had been, their effect and influence on the land had been far from positive. In fact, the area that they claimed as their base, one of the halves of Onigashima, was entirely corrupted. Approaching was like stepping into the domain of the underworld itself. It was as if the flying fortress of Kaido had been dragged down into the depths of hell itself.

As night approached Wano, as did a single ship. Yet this was no ordinary ship, it sailed forth by its own volition, no one manning its helm. The Silver Bullet stayed true to its name, shooting up the waterfalls and onto the raised sea that surrounded the nation proper. Not far off in the distance was Occidental Onigashima, yet the ship did not set course for the HQ of the rival pirate crew. Silver Hair Larsi, the captain of the ship stood in the center of the deck, looking towards the decaying base.
Here we are. Do your thing.

Roger.
Zahel said from his position next to him. A dark figure split from the former king, his twin in size and shape, yet pure black. Wordlessly he gave the creation a command, to which it immediately split into countless bats that flew out across the water towards Occidental Onigashima. Their purpose this night was twofold. First, infiltrate the enemy HQ to find their poneglyph. Second, hunt down the stragglers of the Beast Pirates.

Set course for Kibi. Larsi said and the ship obliged, moving westward towards the area furthest away from the Flower Capital and Onigashima. A barren wasteland, it was not frequented much anymore, yet that made it the perfect place to hide if you were familiar with the lands. And that is exactly what he had heard info that Black Maria and Ulti had chosen to do. Outcasts like them had no friends they could rely on now that Kaido was defeated, so any who learned of their presence would easily offer it up to a member of the Silver Vampirates, one of the rising forces in the world. Knowledge may be power, but power is also power, and power desires more power. The sun was setting on Wano, but it was also setting on these remnants of Kaido's underlings.
Larsi
100 x 5 =500
Racial Bonus
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Stat Bonus

Store Item Bonus
Strength: 35+ 60 + 5 = 100 + 20 = 120
Speed: 96 + 5 = 101
101 x 2 = 202
-Reaction: 101 + 5 = 106
-Movement: 101
Vitality: 69 + 30 + 5 =104
104 x 2 = 208
-Durability: 104
-Stamina: 104
Haki: 100
100 x 2 = 200
-Armament Haki: 100 + 20 + 120(Both)
-Observation Haki: 100(Awareness)
Weapons Style: 100
100 x 2 = 200
Rolling Stones, Art of Flaming Jutte: 100 20 = 120
Rope Action: 100
Mind: 50
50 x 2 = 100
Navigation: 100
Expertise: 50
50 x 2 = 100
Magnetic Harness: 100

Perks:

Cardiovascular: (requires 100 stamina) Techniques at DPR B or less no longer uses any stamina.
Seismic Scientist: (requires 100 navigation) Can create earth effects and volcanic effects.

Professions:
Level 100 + 50 mind = 12

Battlefield Commander: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Politics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Remaining Profession Points: ★ ★
Zahel
80x5=400
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Bonus
Devil fruit

Strength: 65 +16 =81
Speed: 65 +16 =81
Movement: 81​
Reaction: 81 +5
Vitality: 45 +15 +16 +5
Stamina: 81​
Durability: 81​
Haki 25+24 =49
Armament: 61​
Observation: 37(Awareness)​
Devil Fruit: 100
Martial Arts: 50
Rope Action: 100​
Science: 100​
Special Ranked Zombie(The Ruler)
Level 100:
100x4=400
Strength: 100+5=105
Speed: 100+5=105
Movement: 105​
Reaction: 105​
Vitality: 100+5=105
Stamina: 105​
Durability: 105​
Martial Arts: 100
Ittoryu/Nittotyu: 100​
Magnetic Harness: 100​

General Zombies(Inquisitors):
Level 80:
80x4=320
Strength: 76+5=81
Speed: 81
Reaction: 81​
Vitality: 82+5=87
Stamina: 87​
Durability: 87​
Martial Arts: 81
Dual Axes: 81​
Magnetic Harness: 81​

Fodder Zombies:
Level 30:
30x4=120
Strength: 41
Speed: 37
Movement: 37​
Reaction: 37​
Vitality: 21
Stamina: 21​
Durability: 21​
Martial Arts: 21
Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 42​
Kaladin
70x5=350
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Bonus

Strength:62 +14 +5 =81
Speed: 62+14 =76
Reaction: 71 +5= 75 +6 =81
Vitality: 55 +14 +5=76
Durability: 71​
Haki 40+21 =61
Observation: 61(Precog)​
Martial Arts: 81
Spear Mastery: 81​
Magnetic Harness: 81​
Medicine: 100​
Kelsier
70x5=350
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus

Strength:81+14 +5 =100
Speed: 81+14 +5 =100
Movement: 100​
Reaction: 100​
Vitality: 52 +14 +5= 71
Durability: 61​
Haki 36+21 =57
Observation: 53(Awareness)​
Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 100​
Vin
70x5=350
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus

Strength:81+14 +5 =100
Speed: 81+14 +5 =100
Movement: 100​
Reaction: 100​
Vitality: 52 +14 +5= 71
Durability: 61​
Haki 36+21 =57
Observation: 53(Awareness)​
Koloss Sword Style 100​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Silver Incursion #1
West - Shores of Kibi
It had been a seismic change for the world's most notorious isolationist country. Once ruled by the Beast Pirates, despised for their torturous approach to thier regime. The whole country had been subdued, their leaders and heroes killed, and their country starved. Unlikely saviors, or tormentors, however one would look at it, came to the once-great nation. A Great War involving Marines, Pirates, and even the Underworld toppled Kaido, the King of Beasts. A change no one expected came.

The country had opened up. The question remained how.

The Silver Bullet, a fitting name, zipped through the waterfall into Wano Country. The first ascent saw no opposition. Only the roaring sea that made up the waterfall. Upon clearing the first hurdle, if the Silver Hair expected glistening lands, he'd be greeted with a split land, one Occidental and one Oriental. The Occidental had been blackened, roaring with Grim. Almost as if infected by other. Yet, the waters seemed unguarded. Indeed, taking a detour towards Kibi allowed the Silver Bullet to avoid the Fleet of Tartarus that guarded the main towns and settlements along the prime coastline. Though, that may not be for long.

The Kibi region could be seen in the distance, headlined by the Neko Port.

In the horizon, the Silver Bullet could see the factories that once puffed black smoke were shut down, replaced by a more frugal sight. The Neko Port was the only landmark that could be seen, comprising of a dock had ships harbored, all bearing the flag and mark of the Spada Pirates. The tall barren mountainous region flanking the dock by the East were present, these waters surrounded by Sea Monsters, these oddly tame, not crossing towards the Neko Port area. To the barren valleys along the West were flanked by treacherous waters that whirpools called home, dark and heavy. These waters seemed to have a life of its own, yet seemed to have no visible life.

From their vantage point in approach, the Silver Bullet had three obvious options of entry into Kibi:
  1. Approach via the Neko Port​
  2. Approach via the Mountainous region, having to go through the Sea Monster-infested waters​
  3. Approach via the barren valleys, having to go through the treacherous waters​

If binoculours were used, the Silver Hair would see the Neko Port was bustling, with the smiles of many present. It seemed to be a peaceful sight. Yet, something would feel wrong. It was too peaceful. There was little sign of hardship - that was mystery enough for a land commandeered by the Spada Pirates.

The first decision, one of many, came.

I'll be bringing back the Butterfly Effect decisions during this IC. Hope you enjoy!

Note: As for your bat spy NPC, let me know speficially which area he's scoping, whether you can communicate, and whether you will be recalling, so I can RP accordingly next post.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #2 @Ichimonji

A short time had passed since the departure of the shadowy figure and the direction by Silver Hair to head towards Kibi. Standing on the deck, looking off into the distance Zahel spotted a myriad of lights by the shore in the distance, indicating a large settlement. Nodding to himself, he turned and headed back towards the center of the deck. Seated in the center as to not cause his weight to disturb the motion of the ship, Larsi looked up as the former king approached.

I see lights up ahead, according to the maps it should be Neko Port. Zahel said, stopping a few meters in front of the captain, crossing his arms.
Should we dock there, or take a stealthier approach?

Without even considering the options, Larsi tapped his large hand on the deck, seemingly patting the ship. Take us in to the dock, will you?

Stealth or no, I am sure they'd notice our approach.
He turned his attention back towards Zahel. Plus, I would be surprised if there's anyone else there of note, and the civilians might be willing to lend us a hand, for a price...

Zahel only nodded, yet already the ship was turning by its own volition, no one at the helm to guide it. Years of travel together had created a special bond between the vessel and its captain, and he had a while back noticed it had a will of its own. Cutting through the cold water, the Silver Bullet would reach the dock in a few minutes.

__________________________________________________​

Meanwhile, a short distance from Occidental Onigashima the group of bats reached shore. However, instead of continuing its flight they dove towards the ground. However, instead of crashing into the surface, they formed into a sort of mass, merging with the plentiful shadows among the rocks. Gliding along the ground, Zahel's creation moved nearly invisible towards Onigashima, then try to sneak in. Should it encounter guards or light it would need to cross outside shadows, it would pause to make sure no one was looking before moving through. The hunt for the poneglyph was on.

The bats are now the doppelman just moving pretty much unseen through shadows in the night. Won't attack anyone unless provoked. You probably don't need to RP anything, I'm just gonna have it search for a while.

Doppelman; Lord of the Shadows
Doppelman can merge into other shadows, traveling virtually invisible around, before emerging and reforming.
Requires 61 mastery.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Silver Incursion #2
🦋 Butterfly Effect Triggered! 🦋
Neko Port
The Silver Hair, the giant pirate captain, approached the Kibi region from a distance. He directed his ship to make port at Neko Port, one of the three entry points to the region. A first decision of many. As the ship neared the dock, it was clear that the crew of the Silver Bullet would soon step foot on Kibi region, embarking on a journey into the unknown.

Neko Port was bustling, filled with smiling civilians. It seemed to be a peaceful sight. Yet, something would feel wrong. It was too peaceful. There was little sign of hardship - that was mystery enough for a land commandeered by the Spada Pirates. The merchant ships traded all manner of food, supplies, and materials. By the way the merchant ships were clothed, they appeared not to be from Wano, indicating the county, long isolationist, had been opened.

The dock was filled with civilians, yet they appeared to be unfazed by the arrival of the unknown ship. It was clear that the residents had adapted to the presence of the Spada Pirates, and the sight of merchants trading various goods was a testament to the island's prosperity. However, it was evident that the merchants in Neko Port were heavily taxed for their interaction with the port. Despite the apparent peace, there was an air of oppression and control looming over the island.

The Silver Hair had made it to Neko Port, and the peaceful facade of the port belied the deeper complexities at play on Kibi Island.

If the Silver Hairs looked past the bustling merchants, a curious and desperate sight could catch their attention. A voice, filled with urgency and despair, broke through the gaiety of the port.

[Old Woman] "GIVE HIM BACK! There must be another way! Y-Y-You betray your family! You betray your ancestors! You betray your country! This is MURDER!"
[Young Man] "Keep her quiet! The homies will hear her and The Plagues will come for us!"
In the middle of the street nearest to the dock, an old woman in samurai attire shouted in desperation. She was held back by at least three young men dressed as samurai. A few meters from her, an old man in chains was being forced to walk by a group of young samurais. The old man appeared to be of considerable age, his eyes closed and his demeanor downtrodden. The group of young samurais was pushing the old man toward the end of the street, to the outskirts of town.

As the leader, a young samurai with black hair and a long face, ordered his men to release the old woman, he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, and his eyes appeared to be filled with sadness as he spoke to her softly. The scene was watched by the onlookers, the shadow of apathy covering their eyes as they turned away from the distressing sight. This was a chilling display of the residents' apparent indifference to the old man's plight.
[Young Man] "Listen to me. This is how it is now. We are not betraying our country, we are saving it. Your generation's ideals forced the desecration of our people for decades. We finally have a way to survive and thrive."
[Young Man] "I'm truly sorry. I love him too, O-Bachan (grandma)."

The young samurai, wiping a tear from his right eye, turned and revealed a shocking revelation. The onlookers, momentarily downtrodden, soon took a deep sigh before going back to their business.

Butterfly Effect:
  • + Obtained information about the current state of Wano
  • - Missed opportunity to obtain evidence on Beast Pirates movements in those other areas

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #3 @Ichimonji

It was a surprise to the Silver Vampirates that when their ship reached shore, they found the port busy, even despite the late hour. Darkness had fallen, but Neko port didn’t seem to sleep. No, traders and civilians mingled, yet another surprise was that none of them seemed to even give any attention to the enormous warship that docked at its harbor.

Larsi watched the crowds below as he stepped out onto the plank and descended onto solid ground, trailed by Zahel and most of his other subordinates. He absently heard Kelsier speak to Vin, something about how strange this place felt, and the giant couldn’t disagree with the assessment. The feel of the crowd was strained, yet not in the way that they feared of retribution at any moment. At least not all of them. Then the peace was broken by voices shouting, an old woman calling out after a small group of samurai leading an old man in chains.

The pirates stopped to watch the procession, listening to the words spoken by the two people. Both were motivated by the will of their loved ones surviving and thriving, yet they seemed to disagree on the cost that that entailed. Many conflicts in life were this way, yet it didn’t always have such brutal outcomes Alas, this was often the way for those living under the rule of pirates, big or small.

The samurai spoke of homies and plagues coming to end them if they didn’t keep the woman silent. Although much of his time recently had been absent, imprisoned, he always made sure to be aware of the politics and rulers of the places he visited. And out of all the rulers in places he had visited, La Spada might be one of the easiest to dig up information on. Her rise to emperor of the sea made her notoriety a given.

Her having obtained the power of the soul soul fruit had given her the power to manipulate the souls of people, then use their lifespan to create homies. Larsi suspected that was what was happening here with this old man, given up as a sacrifice to the emperor to pay for the rest of their lives. Plagues he had heard spoken of too, higher ranked members of the Spada Pirates.

Well, they weren’t here necessarily to pick a fight with the Spada Pirates, just here to pick up a couple things. And so he saw no reason to intervene in the collection of souls for her homies.

Spread out and see if you can find any information about the remnants of the Beast Pirates. Black Maria in specific. Larsi said in hushed tones as the commotion was dying down. Offer them some beri to sweeten the deal, I’m sure these folks wouldn’t mind some extra coin in their daily life.

Kelsier, Vin and Zahel nodded as they headed into the crowds, their pockets lined with coins that clinked as they walked. They engaged with locals and merchants both, asking for information on the Beast Pirates and their whereabouts.

Larsi in the meantime started walking down the street alone, looking around and reaching out with his observation haki to see if there was anything interesting nearby.

Far away in the ruins of Onigashima the shadow figure had entered, sneaking through the many shadowy hallways and rooms, across floors, walls and ceilings. Room by room it searched, unheard and unseen, yet so far it had not found what it was looking for.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Silver Incursion #3
Neko Port
The tranquil night enveloped the bustling port, where the beautiful city lights extended a warm welcome to merchants arriving from all corners of the world. After decades of isolation, the doors to this once-closed nation were swung open, and the excitement radiated far and wide. Even unfamiliar ships were greeted with hospitality. In the bustling dock, most vessels bore the distinctive flag of the Spada Pirates, a testament to the changing times. Yet, in the dock, no Spada Pirates were found, only citizens.

As the Vampirates disembarked, they were met with a poignant sight. Beneath the veil of the night, a somber tableau unfolded, revealing the transformation of life under the rule of the Spada Pirates. The younger generation had assumed control of the country, a response to the intervention of those who liberated them from the clutches of the Beast Pirates. In exchange for peace, a modest tax was levied. After enduring decades of drought and suffering, a glimmer of light had finally pierced through the darkness. Sometimes, a bit of darkness was all it took to trigger the emergence of the light.

The young samurai led the elderly man away, leaving the old woman behind to grieve, her tears falling like silent raindrops in the wake of their departure.

Captain Larsi settled into a seat, and as he did, he noticed the old woman's gaze fixated on him. Her eyes widened at the sight of the actual giant in their midst. Still teary-eyed, she stared at him, a mix of discomfort and a strange familiarity lingering in her expression, almost as if she were looking at an old friend.

After a few minutes, Kelsier and Zahel returned with information acquired through the judicious use of coin. Unfortunately, Vin's attempt to glean valuable intel had met with failure.

The Beast Pirates that survived the war have been on the run. The Spada Pirates have put a considerable bounty on their heads. The 9 Scabbards, famous samurais in the Land of Wano, have gone to apprehend them. Their intentions are suspect.
No Beast Pirates have been sighted at Neko Port. However, if you seek opposition against the Spada Pirates, seek you the Incarnations. Rumor has it dark samurais have been attacking the meeting points.
As the information flowed in, the old woman maintained an unbroken gaze, a disconcerting occurrence. If Captain Larsi were to employ his Color of Observation, he would discern a considerable power emanating from the woman, albeit tempered by the weight of old age. In the outskirts of town, in the direction where the group had taken the old man, Captain Larsi could sense the presence of several formidable figures. Notably, it appeared that these figures were gradually encircling the samurai group.

Despite the eeriness of the situation, the citizens seemed willing to share information. However, the night was wearing on, and gradually, the streets emptied as people retreated indoors. The Silver Pirates now faced a decision – whether to persist in collecting information or explore alternative routes in the dimming night.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #4 @Ichimonji

As he walked down the street in the small village, Larsi sensed a notable presence nearby. His eyes searched the darkness, finally falling on the old woman from before. The apparent wife of the man that had been taken away by the samurai only minutes before. The power that emanated from the woman was significant, though it seemed age had tamed the raw power she carried within herself.

The giant turned towards the crone and was preparing to approach her when Zahel and Kelsier found him, approaching bringing him messages that they had been told by the locals. The free flow of information surprised Larsi, yet he was glad they were so forthcoming.

The Beast Pirates were fugitives and it seemed there were potentially several factions of samurai at play. Yet what they should not, and hopefully would not, was cross the Spada Pirates. Though they might take offense to simply their presence here in Wano. Trespassing into enemy territory was a risky gambit.

Larsi opened his mouth to speak to Zahel and Kelsier as he sensed yet another event about to take place. A short distance away, near the outskirts of town, several figures were closing in on the procession that had taken the woman’s husband away only minutes earlier. For a second the giant considered his options, weighing risks and rewards against one another.

Zahel, bring Kelsier and your four specials with you, investigate that. Larsi pointed in the direction of the upcoming meeting between potential enemies. I trust you to make the correct decision.

Zahel and Kelsier looked in the general direction, as four figures landed behind them. Only Kelsier turned to look at them, and his reaction was not pleasant. Even shrouded in darkness as they still were, there was clearly something off about them. Zahel nodded, heading down the side street towards where the man had been taken. Kelsier and the four figures followed behind, taking a quick pace, but making sure their steps weren’t too loud.

Vin. Larsi said as the group left. A small figure perched on a nearby rooftop startled, then settled down once more. The sword on her back was massive, looking much like a pillar that rose from the roof behind her. See if you can find any more information, but don’t stray too far from me.

The young girl nodded, dropping off the rooftop and disappearing into another alleyway, seeking out more civilians to pry free information from them. Meanwhile Larsi himself turned his attention towards the woman again.

Hello. He spoke softly, settling down on the ground so as to not portray himself as large as he was, not as threatening. I am sorry about your husband. What are they going to do to him? What is going on in this country?

Zahel was about halfway towards their target when he gestured for the other five figures to hold back. They were to still follow, but slowly. Turning back and walking down the alleyway, it seemed like darkness consumed the man, turning him into another shadow that walked the city. His presence was muted, only able to be sensed by someone of high skill, if that person was close enough. And as such he stalked forward, careful not to make a sound, towards the location ahead. He was unsure what he would find there, but he knew his disguise meant it was very unlikely that someone would notice him, at least in the dark like this.

The dark shape wound its way through Onigashima, delving ever deeper into the structure. Almost half of the structure had been searched, yet it had still come up lacking what it was searching for. Yet the creation was as if determined, created with its mission at hand. It would follow its master’s orders until fulfilled.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Silver Incursion #4
Neko Port
The group returned with valuable intelligence, the trust in the citizens of Neko Port weighing against the necessity to verify facts. As the encroaching night rendered the streets desolate, the team navigated their course, eliciting wary glances from the retreating townsfolk. The old woman's gaze, however, lingered, her eyes seemingly indifferent to the departing courier who ventured to the town's edge with her husband. Actions diverged as some shadowed the messenger, others sought information, while Captain Larsi, intrigued, remained in the presence of the enigmatic woman.

Silver Hair approached the old woman, finding a warm smile in response to his words, as if he had affirmed a sentiment she harbored.

[Old Woman] "You look just like him, you know. My husband and I, those years spent at sea with Lord Oden were the best years our lives. You're a bit bigger, but your eyes are the same, down to how you look at your "family". Edward Newgate truly was a great man."- the old woman said, holding her gaze with the captain
[Old Woman] "What's your name?"- the old woman asked

A truly remarkable coincidence. The woman was unaware that the power of the Strongest Man in the World once resided within the giant she conversed with. Nonetheless, there was something about the giant, whether a mere coincidence or not, that intrigued and drew her toward him. Perhaps it was this fact alone that prompted her response. A response laden with trust, revealing much to the captain. Was it all too easy? The Land of Wano was notorious for its isolationist stance. Silver Hair would have to decide whether to trust the old woman, seemingly unfazed by more pirates in her land.

[Old Woman] "After the war, Wano was peaceful, even free. The Spada Pirates hold a sickening apathy - they don't care about the citizens - and leave us alone. An apathy that spread like wildfire, corrupting the young, even when the old were rounded up as 'tribute for peace'."- the woman said
[Old Woman] "I don't know what the Spada Pirates are looking for all of the sudden, but they'll find they won't be able to break a Shimotsuki."- the old woman said confidently, her eyes gazing to the direction the convoy was
[Old Woman] "What are you looking for? Is it worth losing your "family"? Any pirate that sets foot in Wano will be treated just like the Beast Pirates, with swift retribution."- the woman said, eyes heavy

Zahel and his cohorts observed as the convoy entered the outskirts of town, the last few buildings before the barren rocky plains. The eerie night cloaked several figures, hidden and lurking around the convoy with violent intent. From the edges of town, emerging from the thick fog, three shadowy figures materialized. The convoy came to a halt. The young samurai stepped forward, exhaling a deep sigh. Like shadows, these large blobs, each carrying a sizable basket, approached the convoy with wide, lifeless eyes.

The Incarnations.

------------------------------------
Onigashima
The shadow silently navigated through the scarred and desolate landscape of Onigashima, avoiding the vigilant eyes of the guards. The atmosphere is heavy with the aftermath of war, and the once vibrant land now stands dreary and lifeless. However, the landmarks were not so. Buildings, bridges, trees, ships, and even roads seemed to have a life of their own, whispering among themselves, bringing a truly chilling sight in the dark night. The Skull Dome, a symbol of the regime, is heavily guarded, making it a challenging target.

As the shadow explores, attention is drawn to a large tree in the southwest. Around it, several powerful figures are gathered, engaging in what seems to be a significant meeting or discussion. The shadow has an opportunity to eavesdrop and gather valuable information. However, caution is paramount to avoid detection in this tense environment.

The Sacred Tree was home to a meeting ground of Plagues.

[Charon] "The Shadow was imprisoned for raising his blade against La Spada. Gabriel says he is rotting in Udon prison, without food or water, body decaying. I give him a week. His fortunes are mine."- an old man said, fiddling a gold coin between his fingers, back to the Sacred Tree
[Daedelus] "Don't count your coins just yet, Charon. La Spada has grown increasingly exasperated that she has been unable to obtain the location of the Poneglyph from the old samurais brought to her from the weekly "payments". La Spada may be forced to release The Shadow to track it down. You know what the prophecy says..."- the bearded middle-aged man said, putting a concoction in his pipe and inhaling​

[Charon] "Don't be ridiculous. There's no wa-"- Charon responded, before his eyes darted to the area the covert shadow was hidden​

Charon's face showed concern, before he sighed, complaining about all the homies in Onigashima. More powerful figures approached from the horizon. The shadow best move on before being noticed or caught.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #5 @Ichimonji

Larsi sat in silence as the old woman talked, though his brows raised in surprise to hear the names of the legendary Whitebeard, whose days had for obvious reasons ended before his own piracy began. She also spoke of Oden, and although he recognized the name, he knew less about this man than the former emperor, though that should not be surprising. What surprised him even more however was the claim that this woman had sailed with both of them, together with her husband, all those years ago.

She spoke further of how Wano had started to decay after the war between pirates and marines not long ago, how the Spada Pirates had let the country waste away. It sounded as if a disease had befallen the people as a whole, unable to do anything worthwhile. He felt bad for them, but knew there was little he could do. He was not about to risk an all out war with an emperor. At least not here and now.

Larsi's thoughts were cut short as the old woman asked him if whatever he was looking for was worth losing his family. In a moment a series of images flashed in his mind, of his comrades struck down. ZEHAHAHA! The sound of laughter almost drowned out the woman’s voice, but she would not have heard it. He saw Eve and Drago fall to the sand. Sigmund and Dango already stained the ground red. Minuano was just a short distance away, his body cut to ribbons.

Larsi shook his head, pushing the memories away. He looked up to the woman and wondered what she had seen in him just then. He found he didn’t mind.

Sorry. He mumbled, bowing his head slightly to show respect towards her, then moved to respond to her earlier question. My name is Silver Hair Larsi of the Silver Vampirates. You said you were a Shimotsuki? Was that not the family of the daimyo of Ringo?

I have lost family to such endeavors before, trust me that I know the dangers involved.
Larsi continued, looking into the eyes of the woman, his eyes filled with determination. I have taken precautions this time, plus I am not as weak as back then. I am not here to quarrel with the Spadas nonetheless. I apologize in any case to you and your husband, but I am not about to tempt the wrath of an Emperor more than I need to. Your village would only suffer more, I fear.

You spoke of the Beast Pirates?
Larsi leaned forwards and spoke even more quietly, changing the subject. He spoke truly, and surely the woman would know this as well, open war again would only lead to more suffering. We are in search of them, one in specific to be precise. Black Maria. Do you have any information, or know anyone that would have? I would be indebted to you.

Zahel himself reached the end of the buildings in the village, cloaked entirely in darkness. He was virtually invisible where he stood, so he was able to look at the group of humans directly. Still, he reacted instinctively and crouched down once he noticed the darkness moving. Stepping into the vague light of the village a trio of dark shapes approached, baskets in hand. In silence Zahel remained where he was, intent to see what was about to transpire.

The shadow was deep within the enemy fortress when it was drawn towards a grand tree, growing out of the ground itself. Voices drew its attention, but still it made sure to only move through the natural shadows that were cast across the ground, walls and beneath objects. The voices spoke of a shadow, yet it seemed to the shadow that it was a different one than itself. After all, it was not imprisoned, nor had it ever been.

Then the shadow froze, upon hearing words that it wouldn’t have imagined to hear. La Spada had not found the Poneglyph. Unmoving as it now was, it would be impossible for Charon to notice any difference when he turned his head to scan the area. If the shadow had had a mouth in its current form, it would have smiled. Moments later it retreated, retracing its movements.

Moving with determination and a purpose, the shadow was out in the open night only a few minutes later. Yet those minutes had set its purpose clear. If the poneglyph was not in Onigashima, it would likely still be in the Flower Capital. And so it was that the shadow, a short distance away from the fallen structure and under the cover of darkness, turned into a myriad of bats. With their wings flapping rapidly, the creatures would fly at great speeds towards the rubble that had been the capital.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Silver Incursion #5

Neko Port
The giant emotionally withdrew from the conversation when the woman touched upon the subject of lost family. The echoes of laughter seemed eternally etched in his heart. The old woman, attuned to the giant's body language, arched her eyebrow subtly. Silver Hair promptly apologized and continued speaking. The woman responded with a wry smile and a gentle nod, acknowledging the historical significance of the Shimotsuki as former Daimyos of Ringo. Though perplexed at how a giant could possess such knowledge, it softened her heart. As Silver Hair expressed his inability to offer assistance, the woman smiled gently, indicating she wasn't seeking any.

Deep in thought, the old woman considered the giant's inquiry about the Beast Pirates.

[Old Woman] "The Beast Pirates are in hiding, plotting against the Spadas. Nobody knows where. However, your best best is to follow the Nine Red Scabbards, powerful samurais of our land. You'll find their fates intertwined."- the old woman said, her tone eschewing familiarity to the Nine Scabbards
The giant was directed by the old woman towards the right path—the Nine Scabbards. If he possessed knowledge of Ringo, that name might strike a chord with him. The woman's tone carried a sense of familiarity with those samurais, and she abruptly ceased speaking. In an instant, if Larsi possessed any proficiency in observation skills, he would sense a chill in the air. The source or origin of this sensation was left for him to discern.

At the outskirts of town, The Incarnations approached the old man who was chained. The samurais accompanying the carriage—about half a dozen in number—lowered their heads, displaying either fear or shame. The three ominous blobs of darkness stood with their baskets glowing with white orbs. The middle Incarnation extended their pegged arm forward, touching the old samurai. The elderly samurai began to glow, yet his face remained unperturbed and determined with spirit. A blue aura began to be drawn from him.

Abruptly, the Incarnation's actions were interrupted by the sound of a young samurai hitting the ground. Streaks of light flashed by the carriage, clashing with the young samurais as they unsheathed their blades. The shadows that had surrounded the carriage launched an attack, taking out three of the six samurais. The leader of the samurais, the grandson, and the remaining two surrounded the old man. They began shouting as the Incarnations stepped back. Two cloaked figures landed in the street a few meters from the group, surrounding them. With a substantial thud, a cloaked figure materialized on top of the carriage, gazing down at the young samurais. The white cloak of the figure bore a distinctive symbol and name.

The Nine Red Scabbards.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Incursion Into Hostile Territory #6 @Ichimonji

Larsi raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Nine Red Scabbards. His information about Wano was scarce, due to its isolation, but he had still heard of this group, especially from his research ahead of time. What did surprise him however was to learn that they were still around, and not having been driven out by Kaido or Spada herself.

Thank you. Larsi said, rising to his full height, towering above the old crone. Even though he was small for a giant, his height was so much that in the deep of the night his face seemed to become enveloped in darkness, out of reach from the lanterns below. He turned to walk away, only to freeze as he sensed a chill flood over him. His eyes turned down towards the woman, but he sensed no reaction from her, even as his eyes lingered.

His steps quickly carried him from the clearing, but his senses were more alert than before, and he was sure to note if the woman did anything… strange.

I couldn’t find anything else. Vin said, landing on the rooftop next to him, her massive sword somehow not restraining her, despite her small frame. Larsi nodded, having sensed her approach too.

Let’s go check out this meeting, or whatever it is.

Zahel put his hand to his belt, ready to pull forth a sword that was no longer there, as several flashes of movements occurred before him. In a short moment half of the samurai were cut down, leaving the remaining three to huddle together as the Incarnations seemed to withdraw.

Then, just ahead of Zahel a figure appeared. Its cape flowed like a banner in the wind, revealing their symbol to the pirate hidden in the shadow. Although he wasn’t as much of a researcher in these things as Larsi, he still had been filled in enough to recognize the Nine Red Scabbards. But unlike the captain, Zahel didn’t know what the giant had just been told, and as such he remained hidden from sight. But his hands reached towards the ground and the darkness that filled the surface, spreading all across the dark clearing. He may not know who to align himself with yet, but when he did, his enemy was within his domain.

The bats flew towards the capital at rapid speeds, seeking the castle that had been its center. Rubble seemed to be all that remained, but this did not stop the Doppelman. No, without even reforming into its full shape, the bats seemed to dive into the ground. Then, only the most focused, expert eye could possibly make out the shadows that wormed its way through the cracks between the stone, seeking the depths below.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Silver Incursion #6

Neko Port
The Nine Red Scabbards. The enigmatic woman emphasized their significance, declaring them the key to locating the Beast Pirates. Her gaze lingered on the giant, assessing his reaction with keen interest. Follow the Red Scabbards, she urged, as if destiny itself had a trail to follow. Suddenly, as if conjured by fate, the Red Scabbards materialized at the edge of town. The encounter between the shadow and the young samurais was cut down, both metaphorically and literally. Three of the six samurais guarding the carriage were swiftly incapacitated. The remaining trio closed ranks around their captive, now matched in number by the intruders. With a heavy thud signifying the top of the carriage, the self-proclaimed leader of the group loomed over the young samurais.

With authoritative resolve, the leader addressed the withdrawing Incarnations, his voice resonating firmly through the ornate Tengu mask adorning his face.

[Leader] "We know you're watching through those eyes, La Spada. The Nine Red Scabbards will not stop until we have our homeland back."- the man stated earnestly
The Incarnations' eyes widened, revealing their white, bead-like pupils. The camera zoomed in on those eyes, capturing the ominous aura of a Grim. Suddenly, the Incarnations merged with the forest shadows, disappearing from sight under the cover of night. Meanwhile, the trio of young samurais brandished their swords at the intruders. The grandson among them bellowed with fury, his spirit infusing his sword and lending his voice an almost tangible force.

[Isshen] "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! Doomed us all! You won't get away with this! Men! Show them our conviction!"- ordered the young man​

The two remaining samurais, in agreement and addressing the young samurai as "Isshen," engaged in a fierce sword clash with the other two Red Scabbards. Isshen, after exchanging intense stares with the Leader, launched himself towards him, their swords meeting with resounding clangs. Despite the Leader's formidable strength, his swordsmanship prowess was being overshadowed by the young samurai.

Amidst the rhythmic clash of blades that echoed through the night, the Leader's voice pierced through the symphony of combat.

[Leader] "You can't win. You believe you have us surrounded with those men in the shadows. But you don't. They are the ones surrounded."- the samurai said, his lips letting out a whistle​

Isshen's eyes widened in surprise at the Leader's mention of "men in the shadows." Suddenly, figures emerged from the darkness and the surrounding houses, encircling Zahel and his comrades. They outnumbered the Silver Hair Pirates two to one. These figures bore beastly features, with saliva dripping from their fangs as they lunged towards the pirates, claws slashing through the air. Despite the pirates' attempts to conceal themselves in the shadows, their scent betrayed their presence. These interlopers were gifted.

Who was friend and who was foe? Silver Hair would walk into a battlefield.

[Old Man] "Swordsmanship of amateurs. Quite an insult, wouldn't you agree... Oden-san?"- the old man whispered to himself, his words heard among the clashing of steel swords​

The aged man's whisper echoed forth from his shackles, his movements fluid as he rose to his feet with ease. The man held his forehead, the white hair poking through his fingers. Clenching a toothpick between his teeth, his gaze held a weariness born of witnessing much, distant yet calm, unyielding. Most of all, cold.

Gifters DPS: 6. City Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

After The Events At Whole Cake Island
@Sea

Prisoner Mine | Central Block
The sound of iron banging against rock would be heard for a mile. The smoke from the mine wafted through the air, mixing with the stink of the prisoners in the Prisoner Mine in Udon, Wano Country. Once a place for rebels to be tortured through work, with the Spadas taking over the country, it had become an even more gruesome prison, constantly creating weapons. It was here that all matter of lethal weapons were produced daily, at the expense of innocent's lives. The Prisoner Mine also served as a whipping tool. It was often La Spada placed those who wished to kill her here, to break them, to nurture their hate, to use as tools.

Today, the most infamous man to grace the prison was thrown away and the cage locked. Enter the First Mate of the Spada Pirates, he who slew The Grim. Enter Akira Takeuchi.

Yet, it would not be so. The nightmare had not been over. Hate and malice drove the resurrection. La Spada had come back from the dead. Her hate would be unyielding. Hate cannot be defeated with Hate. An ancient malice once housing a sword roared with intent to drink the world dry. In the fallen rubble of Whole Cake Palace, next the corpse of the once-great Yonko Big Mom, a tornado of soul and darkness erupted. The Boy Who Lived would draw his sword once more, before the camera faded.

Some days had passed since the boy was defeated. Some more days had passed since the cell closed behind him. Central Block. Last cell. Through the cell bars, the dry blood left by the boy's unattended massive wounds, Akira Takeuchi could be seen.

The squeaking of a cart would echo against the empty cells in the Central Block. It had been days, yet the First Mate of the Spada Pirates had not been fed anything but pain. The rustling of wings against the cold cement blocks inched closer to the last cell on the Central Block. The eyes of the beautiful figure were striking in the darkness, one eye red and one eye blue. The white garments of an angel were a stark contrast to the prison often described as Hell. A Plague. A fallen angel. The Archangel, Gabriel. To deliver a message from La Spada herself, her skeletal den den sushi on top of the cart.

That infamous, sarcastic, morbid voice filled the dark cell.

[La Spada] "There are three things I refuse tah’ tolerate. Cowardice, bad haircuts, and insurrection. And it is unfortunate that yah’ possesses all three, mah’ dear Shadow.”
[La Spada] “Yah’ know, souls without a host are so fragile. It’s eerie having such powah’ in mah’ hands. Do we have an understanding, boy?”

Archangel Gabriel himself widened his eyes slightly at the news. La Spada had defeated Akira in Whole Cake Island after being slain, because of the threat of one's purge. The Grim had gained the ability to control souls from Big Mom. It was child’s play to siphon a soul from a host, from a sword. La Spada threatened to purge the soul of one, of Yugure, forcing subjugation.

[La Spada] “I am a merciful captainah’. Prove yah’self useful and I may let her soul live.”

The threads kept unraveling. A proposition, where servitude was obligatory.

The Grim Punishment - #2
@Sea

Udon Prison | Central Block
The clang of metal striking rock echoed across the landscape for kilometers. The haze of smoke from the mines cast a somber veil over the soldiers toiling away in the blistering heat, laboring to forge illegal weapons. In the heart of the encampment, Akira, the young First Mate of the Spada Pirates, leaned wearily against the cell bars. The memory of his betrayal against La Spada, and her subsequent resurrection, hung heavily in the air. A notorious battle ensued, leading to Akira's imprisonment. La Spada's menacing threats of soul purging, particularly targeting 'Yugure' inside Saijo O Wazamono Twilight's Edge, loomed large, yet the fires of Akira's defiance continued to burn brightly.

Standing beside the skeletal den den mushi atop the rickety cart, Gabriel, known as the "Archangel," stood in front of Akira's cell and gazed intently at La Spada's proclamation, the snail-like eyes locking onto Akira's own.

[La Spada] “I am a merciful captainah’. Prove yah’self useful and I may let her soul live.”- the Yonko threatened, her infamous accent mixed with her patented sarcasm​

A dire proposition was laid before the young boy, presenting him with a harrowing ultimatum: servitude or the demise of Yugure. La Spada's newfound ability to manipulate and extinguish souls held Yugure's fate in her grasp, a formidable power especially for a soul confined within a blade. As the gravity of the situation sank in, the boy may search desperately for Twilight's Edge, only to find it conspicuously absent. The Yonko had reclaimed it following the boy's defeat, solidifying the chilling truth behind her ominous threat.

That low dark tone presented the ominous proposition.

[La Spada] “From tha' dying breath of old samurais, the whereabouts of Wano's Rio Poneglyph has been extracted: it lies at tha' Flower Capital. One said it lies at tha' "prosperous crest", whatever tha‘ hell that means. Only those who journeyed alongside Oden are privy to its exact location. Tha' Nine Scabbards stand watch over tha' Poneglyph.”- the Yonko declared, laying bare the task before him​

[La Spada] “Bring me tha' Poneglyph, and I may spare yah' dear Yugure. Kuhahahahaha!!!- La Spada said, her infamous cackle following​

That sinister laughter sent shivers down Gabriel's spine, enveloping the den den mushi in an eerie atmosphere. His heart raced as he pondered the Yonko's decision to release the young boy after the chaos in Onigashima. Yet, frustration emanated from the Yonko; fate had backed her into a corner, and the Plagues were acutely aware of it.

How would the boy respond? What would his decision be?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wano Kuni #1
@Ichimonji

A figure sat at the end of the prison bars by the walls facing outside, sitting with their knees up yet their face and eyes peered onto the dark cold floor. Here the figure sat chained on the ground – blood and bandages covered in entirety of their body. Silent. Where the surrounding sounds fill that void with mining operations. Eventually, the sound of a wheel being rolled would cause light yet echoing sounds through the prison halls as the sound of a cart being pushed into the halls and cause a quiet mumbling from the other prisoners. Soon, the rolling of the cart stopped, just in front of the figure’s prison cell, prompting attention from the figure – whose eyes glowed red.

The Shadow, Akira – now a prisoner for his betrayal against La Spada, having attempted to kill her, only having succeeded initially before her very powers quickly resurrect her into a far more powerful entity at the end of the events in Whole Cake Island. The results could not be any more obvious for the loser is the one imprisoned within Udon. Defeated. Not just physically but also mentally. He fought against La Spada and lost – there would be no hope for him nor the prophecy in which Akira is destined to be. The battle in Whole Cake Island continually flash over and over in his mind ever since its conclusion. What he could have done? How else can he defeat La Spada? The mask of Akira has pretty much crack and broken, the dishevelled hair of the Shadow would say it all. And yet – La Spada spoke in a mocking tone – a chance of redemption, to La Spada’s eyes likely a second chance to ensure Akira’s future loyalty, or perhaps simply to toy with him. After all, Akira lost. No matter how many times they would fight the Grim Reaper herself may believe the result has long set in stone.

“…..”

But for Akira. The one whom heard the prophecy from the words of Oogway, sees a second chance to kill La Spada. There is no way La Spada herself would not know what this entails, even the clueless of the Spada Pirates with some knowledge of this would know it will end in another attempt. Yet La Spada offers the second chance, to Akira he was not aware of her desperation. He knew naught of her. The proposition is simple, find her the Poneglyph in Wano and she would return Twilight’s Edge. The only sword that could kill the Grim Reaper. For the boy, having Twilight’s Edge is key to her defeat - the only key there is. It is a chance to do so. The boy was definitely surprised to even hear the words from La Spada’s words, so much that his mind completely shifted away from the grim defeatist mindset as his eyes widen. He could only imagine what La Spada would force him into her bidding. The mocking laughter of La Spada echoed through the prison halls, but the boy sensed… a little hope, even if in his mind – the chances of killing La Spada seemed impossible from the last assassination attempt.

The boy stood up. Carried on is that small hope left – here Gabriel could see light shining proper down onto Akira, and here something small has changed physically in Akira. Some strands of hair… are slowly turning red. Known only to La Spada and perhaps Gabriel, they hold the answer to that mystery.

“…. Fine.”

Akira gently responded to La Spada, though in a more serious and somewhat angry tone. His emotions are weighed down on him and his facial expression turn a defeated boy into one of anger… and his eyes lighted a fire of some hope beyond the despair, a light in the dark that Akira have no choice but to grasp. If not for all that Spada Pirates have done to him, he might have given up at that point.

Most likely for both, Gabriel could see the cracked mask that Akira showed, that hides his emotions before now more easily seen, La Spada may most likely catch on from his very tone. Akira expected this to be is a game between him and La Spada that she is playing with him.

For this story, as it will take place after WCI event and before Fron Island/Sovereign War, there will be some changes for consistency in regards to stats/equipment:

- Ryusui-ken will be replaced with Brawling (Akira only learns the MA off-screen in VoP after this)
- No Mushin perk (Same reason as above)
- Akira will still have Raid Suit (As he uses it in Fron Island and the first half of Sovereign War), but no boosts and will be mostly treated like a normal clothing with given features that are approved before the new patch.
- Temporarily no Twilight's Edge as La Spada has it

Top Bottom