Island Wano Kuni

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Together, the two Emperors, Big Mom and Kaido left an ever-fixed mark on the land of Onigashima. Union and division. Sending themselves to the skies, they vanished in the mist. Gambit spoke to Spada with his natural baritone yet guttural ominous tone, he was serious. Spada would respond with yet an equal killing intent as she rolled her foul tongue towards another.

The prince looked over his right shoulder as the tip of the blade was aimed at his neck. Fearless, he just closed his eyes. And now he stands on the forsaken ground, puffing his cigarette. The sanctuary of grass and Chamomile wasn't present. All that's left was the trail of the fated battle between the two generations. It opened a portal to what's coming up henceforth.

He spoke up, staring at the vast horizon, "It had always been a festival of bluish blossoms, emerging wildly in the entirety of the valley."

"It had always been a parade of purple columns, scattered in the platform of the eastern sanctuary."

"That's the place where I came from Spada. And I always believed that dandelions are fairies. I always believed in the gods. But after meeting him, there's nothing but an empty throne."

"No more. No one has ever set his ass on that seat for centuries, not even the late pirate king."

"But they plucked certain souls to sustain the balance in this forsaken world."

"When he died, all that's left is a dent in this world. A scar that pollutes us all. And I wasn't after the Emperors, for I followed a different path. All of that has changed today."

He turned to Spada once more as they stand beside each other, looking up at the taller pirate, he puffed once more. This time, rather deeper as he sighed.

"Spada, I AM CLAIMING THAT THRONE... Alone. I Will... For I wield the power they cannot. You included."

He tosses his cigarette onto the ground, grinding it with his right foot. "I will sustain what has been ravaged for centuries."

"And about Lord Hade-"

He couldn't finish what he wanted to for the two lieutenants of their own mighty factions just arrived. Akira and Namor approaching. Suddenly, the prince's devilish tone has abruptly shifted to his usual jolly attitude.

"Oi! Namor! I am glad you're safe. Hahahahahaha!"

Prince Namor replied, "Yes, Jack gave me a hit but he rests now in the deepest of the sea." He then Spada a nod in respect for the captain of the rival crew. He turned again to Akira, head of the Lunarian tribe holstered. A testament of triumph. As the boy talked, Gambit just listened. He then looked at himself. They are actually both naked. Implying on something, Gambit remembered Judge once more.

"As you spoke about wardrobe, young hero. Wait! You're the one who never told his name and ignored me in the capital. Hahahaha. You're a strong kid! Hahahahaha!"

"Are you asking your captain to make you one? I don't see any talent in her in that department. If so you may, you can be the pilot user of MY new inventions."

Out of the blue and thin fucking air, Gambit conjured a series of pamphlets, each page containing the image and specification of his 3 newest inventions. He would brag them like an energetic salesman in front of the two Spadas.

"The first one, Knight Suit. This one is one of the three technologically-enhanced outfits designed for combat. This is a lightweight armor stylized for kingdom knights!"

"The second one, Atlantian Suit. Prince Namor, care to show them how it looks?"

Prince Namor suddenly drew his blue canister, pressing the button before turning himself like a flashy light. After a few seconds, he now suits himself with a mighty, shiny, Atlantian Suit.

"At last but not least, the most bad-ass of all. This one garnered the most ratings. The Night Suit."

"Pure jet black. Made for assassins who ruled the night. It has two black gauntlets, black round elbow pads, black jet-propelled boots. It also has a mask that covers your face. This is a beauty. You can also holster a lot of equipment to its belt buckle."

As he showed all this, a fleet of pirate ships draws near, they are lesser in numbers as compared to the ones waiting below the deep, Gambit didn't worry. But much to his surprise, Akira doesn't seem to like all that he sees. And so, he showed one more page of his raid suits. It is still in its pre-testing stage and therefore, should Akira choose to have this, he'd be the prototype.

"Well then, if you wish to go deep and still young, the Assassin Suit! Taraaaaaaaaaaaan!!"

"What say you? Huh?"

@Ichimonji @Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #38
@kakashi19283 @Sea @QuickZilver708 @Gambit

Onigashima Rooftop
The two pirate captains had declared a cease-fire, their Indy set on the Yonko’s. Gambit made a proclamation of going above. He begun to mention Hades. La Spada’s boney eye raised in expectation, knowing her history with the Lord of Tartarus. Even now, their pact ever burned her soul. Before the Prince could go on, the second-in-command of each crew appeared.

La Spada predictably scoffed at Namor, dismissing his nod. Instead, The Grim’s eyes slowly widened as he saw King’s head. She gently walked towards The Shadow. Before he sat, La Spada‘s boney fingers grabbed King’s head. She moved it upwards and stared at the unmoving dead eyes of the only full Lunarian she had met. A bounty of beauty.

Gambit showed Akira his suits after Akira proclaimed he needed tatters. La Spada turned slightly at Akira, speaking words that would shock even him.

[La Spada] “Tha’ hate. Tha’ morbidness of the kills. What an aroma your soul has, mah’ dear Shadow. It is intoxicating. Have yah’ finally fully committed to tha’ darkness yah’ had when yah’ slew tha’ village?”
[La Spada] “Yah’ earned the right, mah’ boy. Take what yah’ like.”

The Grim flapped her torn coat and walked to the edge of the bisected skull over Onigashima. Below, her eyes looked upon her Fleet of Tartarus, fast approaching. The Shadow would likely be shocked. It was the first time La Spada had showed anything resembling a compliment. In fact, it was the first time she had not belittled Akira in her speech. In her words, she gave full power to Akira to make whatever deal he needed for the suits.

As if on cue, another Spada Pirate appeared over the horizon. Slithering her way to the group, Medusa appeared. Like Namor, she showed respect to the powerful pirate captain, her bowing mid-way. Trailing her, his fat body dragged through the ground, was Queen, still equipped with his infamous weapons. The corpses of the two strongest headliners were here.

The group was soon to part. As the sun set, La Spada looked over the horizon to her fleet, her thick curt voice echoing.

[La Spada] “Landayan Morrow. If yah’ meet Hades, tell him our deal is off.”
[La Spada] “Heed tha’ warning, mah’ dear. Next time we meet, I shall take yah’ delicious soul where it belongs, back to the orphanage of tha’ Underworld. Kuahahaha!”

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onigashima #50
@Gambit @Ichimonji

Akira took his sit by the ground as he watched La Spada became enamoured with the head of King, but for the other, Namor came – the same person that was also present at the battle with King as it seems like he is part of the other pirate’s crew. But before long, Gambit – the man from the Flower Capital would approached him, his eyes perhaps glistening with excitement at the thought of wardrobe, the prince would quickly speak with such speed that even Akira is taken aback by, unable to truly respond back to his friendly attitude with his own character and physical exhaustion. The Prince would finally start to show his inventions, his wardrobe that would help Akira in the future. First, Gambit would show what seems to be a Knight-type of Raid Suit, and then Namor would do the second one, which Gambit would call it the Atlantian suit would show yet another suit, this time with a different look. At long last, the prince would quickly show off the last two suits, the 3rd one being called a night suit, with what seems to be an in-between of the previous two from a perspective. But Akira doesn’t seem fairly interested in either of the 3, in the sense that upon hearing the existence of suits, had an idea. Gambit would seem to picked up on that. Instead, a page of the raid suit would be shown, with the last and final suit being something almost identical to what Akira wore before, perhaps something more than just coincidence. Akira wasn’t sure. He looked towards La Spada like a child would look towards a parent for answers. Then a strange remark from La Spada was made which surprised Akira.

Praise were made, surprised the boy as the boy’s look changed for a brief moment. But La Spada has told him his soul has transformed into something of what can assumed to be a creepy nice smell which La Spada is describing, but whether La Spada would realize the boy’s intentions is another matter. Yet like a mother would reward the child, La Spada told him to pick what he like. An alliance perhaps? Akira wasn’t sure but he would simply have to accept what the Prince would desire to give him, if not for the politeness for what Gambit has happy to do so, then for the sake of what he can have in the future. Akira would think for a little while, before he would speak in a very formal yet polite manner – something which is far different from what Gambit has heard in Flower Capital, though whether this is a mask the boy immediately puts on to handle social situations or not is debatable.

“I see… I will accept your hospitality with the suits. Thank you. I would like this in such case.”

Akira would point towards the Assassin suit, which the man himself have already likely concluded to be choice. But Akira would then ask a simple question, more of a business to business sort of question however. Akira wanted
something that would cause fear, enough fear for the Shadow to unleash the legend of La Spada in full effect, his original suit would soon no longer be enough to create that fear, that horror. He needed something more powerful to create the myth.

“Is it possible to make a suit, that would look to be terrifying. One to terrify and strike fear to the hearts of the enemies?”

Whether or not Gambit has the answer, for Akira does not have any pictures to show – yet his description is one to give an idea of what the boy would desire to have – and Akira would simply accept the answer that the prince would give.

Afterwards, Medusa would arrive, with not just Queen’s corpse but she has managed to claim King’s corpse as well. As the body of King is no longer needed, the remains of what the both All-Star carries is left on the ground. Though La Spada would have her own plans regards to what she wants while Gambit is given the option to take what he would want. Medusa would speak formally and more respectfully.

“We have no use for King’s body and whatever Queen had on him. You may have it if you wished.”

Once the business transactions were made, it is time for rest. Kyra and the Tartarus fleet would soon arrive, and the Spada Pirates would soon make their way to their ships. Akira with his new suit, and eventually with new powers would arise stronger than ever. For new powers would soon be needed, as La Spada would looked towards Big Mom in the horizon.

OOC: This will be my last post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Landayan Morrow listened to Spada's warning. He would not respond at that very moment. But the message was conveyed very well.

".......", followed by a deep sigh.

He turned to the boy who served an audience to the businessman scientist's creations. Not able to choose from the first three but later on, drew interest over the fourth one. But all of them weren't enough, we wanted something that cast fear against the other. Striking into their hearts at sight. And then came Medusa, showing respect as Namor did to La Spada. Gambit's eyes were struck. It may not be that enthralling, but trails of her beauty linger. It was something else.

"Hmmm... Say no more.", he responded to Akira.

He added, "I was giving the first four for free but you have come to a good bargain."

Then he turned back to Medusa, "Fine milady, I will take their corpses. King was a fine Lunarian, he was once a subject of the Government. His DNA is worth something."

The prince went to Queen's corpse, checking it for something. "This will do. You took down one fine scientist. You didn't know he's worth."

"They're here. They've been on stand-by.",
he said as he rose to his full length before channeling his eyes over the surrounding waters of Onigashima. Suddenly, 21 massive bulges of water have formed. And it only took a few more seconds before they all erupted from underneath the sea. 21 massive warships of modern designs emerged from the deep. Each of them is fueled not only with devastating cannons and torpedoes but otherworldly scientific types of equipment as well. Designed by the chief scientist himself, Gambit, and mastered by his top-notch shipwrights. Each of the ships is captained by powerhouse lieutenants with a bounty of over 500 Million Berries each.

One of the elite forces was Judge Vinsmoke who laid eyes on Queen immediately. Electrocuted at first glance, signifying a prior relevance to the fallen calamity. "Vinsmoke! Toss me the 3 canisters we finished experimenting on. I also need its blueprint."

The general immediately followed the order of his emperor before having one of his sons, Yonji does the deed.

"Emperor Gambit", he said as flew using his raid suit before landing in front of Gambit, kneeling as he handed the 3 canisters.

"Here. Amongst these models, you may have something to choose from. It's all yours. You did good business. The first one really fits your captain.", he said but in his mind, it suits Medusa more.

"Yonji, take King's and Queen's body aboard the Dark Fortress. Your father may need to take a look at them."

Blueprints of this material were handed over as well. One brilliant scientist, if they have one would figure out its ins and outs, though may take time. That is if they wanted to reboot the program and build more. It's all up to them. Namor boarded his own ship, Atlantia first. The entire fleet started to maneuver towards the south as they plan to head back far from the dreaded battleground.

Before Gambit took off, he left one final message, addressed to all the Spada Pirates!

"May this be my parting gift to all of you."

"I always mean business. The second you got in the way, ---

And with that, the Fleet of Salvacion sailed away to their next adventure. There's no guarantee what lies beyond that horizon. Nobody holds the future, for now. The old era of piracy now holds a single thread. The new generation keeps getting stronger every inch of time. It's only a matter of when till the Lords of Darkness bring forth hell back on earth.

NEXT STOP SERAPIS!
@Ichimonji @Sea @kakashi19283 @QuickZilver708

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #39
@Sea @Gambit

Onigashima Rooftop
The Spada Pirates and Vampirates met in the ocean. The Fleet of Tartarus was outnumbered by sheer quantity by the Fleet of Salvación. Spada had flexed her muscles in noting they had killed the top brass of Beast Pirates, but Gambit flexed his muscles in the overbearing military force of almost two dozen warships. One crew focused on power amongst a few individuals, and another spread out over a true army.

La Spada slew a grin. Even if the wind would blow to eradicate the Old Generation, there would always be more to challenge. Vampirates were one to fear, but they’d receive none from the Grim. Instead, she held a gaze against Gambit, as if speaking through soul. A rivalry established through look only.

[Medusa] “The Styx awaits, Captain. Where to next?”
[La Spada] “Whole Cake Island. The Old Generation shall bear our wrath! Kuhahahahaha!!!
With those words, the Spada Pirates jumped off the cliff, their bodies disappearing over the thick mist over the Fleet of Tartarus.

The Spada Pirates would first go to the Flower Capitol. There they established the Mother as the rightful ruler, keeping a Judge of Hades as the liaison from the Spada Pirates. The Bonebreaker sword, Akira’s bounty from King, was given to the next next Mayhem: Kyria. There, the samurai held up their end up the bargain and gave Spada the rest of the Kitetsu Swords. Now, The Grim held the three most foulest swords in existence.

Next, the Fleet of Tartarus would made its landfall in the other half of Onigashima, beckoned by the Banshee’s shriek. That half of Onigashima, now fittingly dubbed “Hell Mouth”, would become the HQ of the Spada Pirates.

Next stop, to topple Big Mom and the old generation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom