Future Events What will trigger the "start" of the "final war"?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you guys think? What will be the event that will lead to the final fights? We have many possibilities, it can be something that happens in Elbaf. It can be the Revo's next move, it can be Luffy finding the One Piece.

I personally think that the World Government finding out that Ohara is "living on" may be a good excuse to start gears. Back in the days I always thought it would be Nico Robin, because of her ability to decipher the Road Poneglyphs. But we now have Pudding part of the game...but if Ohara/Elbaf are triggering the start of the final war, then we could have alot of takebacks to Robin and the SHPs war declaration on Enies Lobby.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you guys think? What will be the event that will lead to the final fights? We have many possibilities, it can be something that happens in Elbaf. It can be the Revo's next move, it can be Luffy finding the One Piece.

I personally think that the World Government finding out that Ohara is "living on" may be a good excuse to start gears. Back in the days I always thought it would be Nico Robin, because of her ability to decipher the Road Poneglyphs. But we now have Pudding part of the game...but if Ohara/Elbaf are triggering the start of the final war, then we could have alot of takebacks to Robin and the SHPs war declaration on Enies Lobby.

What do you guys think?
It may be Luffy learning the void century and got pissed about it he wants to end the system.

Or Luffy is this close in learning it or totally learned it that Imu needed to take care of this matter himself, bring all top tier enemies that Luffy needed his allies to support him.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

What do you guys think?
Sabo’s return. He’s gonna spill the beans about what the World Government did to that island, that would piss the Revs off and make them feel cornered so it’s now or never since the WG has a weapon of mass destruction like that

Kuma once he regains his senses will share all he’s learned too and with Blackbeard making a play for the OP after whatever he does to Law this will spark urgent action from everyone especially Luffy and Shanks

Expect to see Kid on Elbaf

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sabo’s return. He’s gonna spill the beans about what the World Government did to that island, that would piss the Revs off and make them feel cornered so it’s now or never since the WG has a weapon of mass destruction like that

Kuma once he regains his senses will share all he’s learned too and with Blackbeard making a play for the OP after whatever he does to Law this will spark urgent action from everyone especially Luffy and Shanks

Expect to see Kid on Elbaf
oooooooh Sabo's return is a damn good one, I think that adds up well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Either Garp dying at the hands of Blackbeard, or Luffy finding out about the Void Century and declaring war on the WG. Those would be my votes.

Top Bottom