Event Whitebeard Pirates - 3rd Division Battle

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Ranger

Metal Island is a medium sized fortress located in the New World where many merchants gather to trade goods at a raised price to criminals and citizens, but World Government members are not typically welcome.

Scenario: most of the Whitebeard Pirates were sent into the island to collect supplies. Jozu and Stone Li are hanging out at the port by the 3rd Division Ship. Some of the fodder remain inside the ship, but you won't be fighting them.

Contestants:
@BALANCE as Toyohisa Daiki
@Memmaster Joe Jackson as Weil Whaleson
@Aokiji pls no! as Whitebeard Pirates 3rd Division

3rd Division Commander - Diamond Jozu

Level 70
70x5=350
Strength: 86+14=100
Vitality: 76+14+10=100
-Stamina: 100
-Durability: 100
Speed: 58+35=93
-Reaction Speed: 93
-Movement Speed: 93
Haki: 48
-Color of Armament: 76
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 20
Kira Kira no Mi: 82
(using diamond form on body gives +20 vitality and +10 strength for mastery/15 out of 10 turns,
using diamond form on hands gives +10 vitality and +10 strength for mastery/12 out of 10 turns)

3rd Division Brawler - Stone Li

Level 50
50x5=250
Strength: 41+25[+5]=71
Vitality: 61+10
-Stamina: 71
-Durability: 71
Speed: 51+10
-Reaction Speed: 61
-Movement Speed: 61
Haki: 61
-Color of Observation: 61
-Color of Armament: 61
Martial Arts: 36
-Wushu: 72
(one turn cool down speed substat boost, one turn cool down Wushu substat boost)

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Fanboy Sins

Action

Speech
Thought process
Level 67
335 points

Strength: (+5MA)+24+70=101
Speed: 80
-Reaction: (+5MA)+6+90=101 (+20 Kamie)
-Movement: (+5MA)+6+70=81 (+20 soru)

Vitality: 62
46x2 = 92
-Durability: (+5MA)+24+52= 81(+20 Tekkai)
-Stamina: (+5MA)+24+72=101

Martial Arts: 100
-Rokushiki: 100
-Fishman Karate:100

Haki=23
-Armament-46
-Observation-

It was an average gloomy day , one you would always expect in Metal Island. Blue and gray had consumed every aspect of the port of this fortress. Only sailors and merchants from the far away seas, brought some flavour to the trading area ,near the docked ships. However they too soon would get infected by disease of this lifeless place.

Hmmm..(melody)..hm mm mm...Hmmmm..
This coffee is really good agent Daiki... I can feel my body getting filled with warmth and energy... What do you say huh ?! Should we visit our friends down there ?

Weil Whaleson finnaly , looked away from his scope , agent quickly finished his drink and sighed loudly... Fishman and his partner in executing Justice , were on the important mission to take down one of the whitbeard's important pillar ,Commander Diamond Jozu . Cp0 agents had made one of the watchtowers their mini HQ and settled there. Finally after 2 weeks of wait ,
Iconic minidick was spotted and now target could be seen near his ship ,watching over the process of supply distribution.

This is going to be a tough one... Guy really looks strong. However task aint impossible.
I should probably gear up. Yep...That's right.

13 ft tall fishman slowly pulled out his suitcase from under the bed. Couple minutes later ,agent was in his proper white cipher pol outfit with lifeless mask of his..But that was not all... Agent pulled out second suitcase too ..It had just one sentence on top.
"Made in Wano country"

Fishman could not help but smirk before saying one thing with excitment of a child.

Lets do it!!!

@NeoRetro @Cpt.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: NeoRetro

Narration
Person: Speech
thought

One Piece RPG Stats:
Toyohisa Daiki
Level 64
Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
Strength +5, Speed +30, Vitality +10
Martial Arts-Boost; Vitality +5

Total Points: 320

Strength: 81 = 75 + 6

Speed: 95 = 69 + 12

Movement: 95
Reaction: 95

Vitality: 86= 69 + 12 + 5
Durability: 78
Stamina: 94

Martial Arts: 46
Rokushiki: 92

Haki: 71
Observation Haki (Awareness): 81
Armament Haki: 61

Daiki too sipped his cup of coffe as he had to smirk when weil put on his clothes.
Daiki: I appreciate your taste agent weil, todays mission is truly going to be one of the most exciting in years. HAHA! far too long has Whitebeard caused imbalance in the systems of Justice established centuries ago, yes, yes, balance itself was in danger.
Daiki put aside his cup of coffee as well and started to put on his white suite and a Tengu mask.
Daiki: Agent Weil, does this mask not fit my wings too well? HAHA!! a White angel of death, ripping souls away by force and giving back to the gods. I would propose we take down the small guy beside him first before we fully focus onto bastard Jozu. Fast speed, quick reaction time, lets show them the full force of our superior Rokushiki.

Daiki then saw Weil pull out a second suitcase.

Daiki: Is that what I think it is? HAHAHA! Let me give you cover!

YES LETS DO THIS!

@Fanboy sins @Cpt.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Jozu was a large muscular man clad in armor. Red plated center piece with black studs, a gold and black groin guard and big shoulder pads with metal jutting from on top. His black hair matched the metal coming from the shoulder pads. Both facial and head hair.

The 3rd Division Commander was infamous in the New World. A bounty far beyond 500 million was enough to scare off most everyone from a 100m radius of the monster. And why should they even try? A diamond man? One of Whitebeard's top brass? Only a fool would pick a fight. Sitting on a chrome bench by the docks of Metal Island, Jozu watched the up and coming recruit, Stone Lee, train in his Wushu martial arts. The wooden whale behind him ebbed in the flow of the tame waters. 3rd division ship crew members tended to their normal activity of tying extra rope, checking the condition of the sails and the whether. Someone at the lookout watching for new ships entering the island.

Stone Lee struck the air with a fierce chambered punch and let out a violent "HIYAA!" in a deep grunt. He was a built man similar to his commander, only a foot or so shorter. Marine green hair that was braided in a long tail whipped at Stone Lee's upper right back muscles as he moved. Sliding now to a wider stance, the warrior looked fiercely into the metalic trade center before him. People kept their distance... The tiger is both strong and yet it knows to be patient in striking. So should the skillsman of Wushu be as my master and his before him told. He curled his finger like that of the tiger's claws in his now spread stance. Golden cloth around his core waved in the wind, decorated with western tiger artwork held down by Lee's large brass ring armor that topped his chest, shoulders, face, forearms and hands all the same.

Jozu was not impressed, but he liked to see his nakama make progress. Dedicated men are good, but they should learn about the streets too. I think it could be good to stay docked for a few days and have Lee wander around the metal ports at night to learn a thing or two. He haunched his back toward the fighter as he sat studying his technique with arms crossed.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Daiki: Agent Weil, does this mask not fit my wings too well? HAHA!! a White angel of death, ripping souls away by force and giving back to the gods. I would propose we take down the small guy beside him first before we fully focus onto bastard Jozu. Fast speed, quick reaction time, lets show them the full force of our superior Rokushiki.

Daiki then saw Weil pull out a second suitcase.

Daiki: Is that what I think it is? HAHAHA! Let me give you cover!

YES LETS DO THIS!
Bingo...
Weil pulled out huge Glove from the second case. For the first glance it seemed like an some kind of piece of old Warrior's armor. However, this exotic gray gauntlet was made of Seastone ,one true weakness for devil fruit users like Jozu.

[GALLERY=media, 23175]Seastone glove by Fanboy sins posted Mar 31, 2019 at 6:11 PM[/GALLERY]

Daiki...With this ill be able to stall Our commander ,while you quickly finish his underling. After that , we can both concentrate on our main target...

Fishman equipped his left arm with tricky ,almost underhanded seastone....He did not know why, but Weil felt stronger and safer...I guess even fishman could not beat some monsters with bare hands....

Anyways ,long story short , sooner rather than later ,those two finally left their hiding place and descended onto the town. As men in white continued walking ,whispers around them started getting louder and louder ... But they still stayed as whispers... Who on this entire Island could have opposed members cypher pol 0? So giant fishman and not so giant skipean continued their way towards the port without any problem ,until they finally arrived near the commanders place... It seemed Jozu was watching his underlings practice... From the far it was not that clear ,but now that Weil saw it from up close, they both were larger than him...

Bigger the better. This glove better be good , in the end my life depends on it.....

Fishman than gave a word to his partner...

Yo..Daiki ,I think it will be better if you introduce both of us and ill stay behind you menacingly ... and Remember , ill be taking on jozu while you finish off that second guy..

@NeoRetro @Cpt.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: NeoRetro

Yo..Daiki ,I think it will be better if you introduce both of us and ill stay behind you menacingly ... and Remember , ill be taking on jozu while you finish off that second guy..
Daiki nodded as he decided to look towards Jozu
Daiki: Why would you ask me to introduce us HAHA, I am way too loud. Alright, I will go first and try to take out Stone Li in a single hit. You make sure to be in position to prevent that Jozu guy from going between me and Stone Li, Alright?

Daiki put his hands in his pockets as he continued approaching Stone Li, Weil supposedly followed. As he got very close he took out his hand and held a paper with information.
Daiki: Stone.. Li. Member of the 3rd Division of the Whitebeard Pirates alongside his commander, your attacks lack determination, want me to show you how to effectively take someone out? HAHAHA!!
Daiki laughed hysterically as he seemingly made fun of Stone Li.
Daiki: Dreams and Freedom, what NONSENSE HAHA! You guys are really funny, practicing your entire life to fulfill your "Fathers" ambitions, you GUYS are simply obstructing Justice. HAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You make me sick... SORU!

Daiki suddenly started getting in position activating his Soru as he slightly kneeled down and immediately jumped up. (Soru will have boosted Daiki's speed to 113.4 which is Sub-realistic Speed/ Light Speed), while jumping Daiki kicked through the air utilizing his Geppo and in what someone would perceive as not even milliseconds between jumping, and being in midair he suddenly stretches his Hands out with all ten fingers showing while twisting and launching himself towards Stone Li.

Daiki: Gekko Jusshigan!!
As Daiki descended he coated his ten fingers with Armamanet Hardening Haki, while basically aiming at Stone's body center.

"Gekko Jusshigan"
Requirements: 81 mastery, 71 strength, 61 movement speed
DPS: S
Description:
A combination of Jusshigan and Geppo. After using Geppo to get himself into the air, the user finally uses it to launch himself towards his target in a vertical drop. The added momentum and the vulnerable target makes the following Jusshigan more effective, and harder to avoid.
( Base Attack: 94: 5. Large Building Level, + 4 Gekko Jusshigan "S" DPS, + 2 Armament Hardening Haki = 11. Small Country Level) =
Stone Li looks like a flattened raccoon at the side of the Highway?

If successful this all happened in a fraction of a second due to Daiki's superior speed, Daiki assumes that this attack must kill Stone Li in a quick and effective way.

@Fanboy sins @Cpt.

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

As the two masked men approached, Jozu turned and Stone Li stood up straight lowering his arms and putting out a single foot into Ca Bu stance. Hmm? What do these two want? Jozu thought to himself, activating his limited awareness, which was still effective at this close distance. He quickly realized their strength. Must be here for a fight.

But as Jozu leaps up, the man with the Tengu mask dissapears from Jozu's sight and re-appears with his finger piercing inside Stone Li's core. The Wushu warrior hacks *cough* and blood drips from his mouth.

"RRRRRAA!" What!? Ciphor Pol? Jozu lunges at the man who's arm is pointed inside Stone Li as the pirate underling falls to his knees. "BRILLIANT BUSTER!" he roars as his hand begins to crystalize into gemstones ready to smash the man before him in the back of the head. Right before the impact a sleek black glistens over the diamond as well!
Brilliant Buster - the user coats his hand in diamond and delivers a powerful right hook.
(requires 81 strength, 81 mastery) - DPR: S

stregnth: 100
+10 from diamond devil fruit is Town Level
+2 ranks from haki is Mountain Level
+4 ranks from S DPR is Small Continent Level

Daiki looks like a flattened man at the side of a Jozu?
:madmonk:
:ring:

Ziosa

Certain Death
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Action

Speech
Thought process

While Daiki started closing distance with Stone lee, Weil made sure to not let jozu escape his gaze....Every muscle in Fishman's body was tensed ,ready for Diamond persons reaction or action...

Dont underestimate cipher pol ,commander of whitebeard pirates... You have no Idea how fast our sky warrior is.

Agent could not even finish thinking , when Daiki proved his worth and attacked with great precision and lightning speed... Jozu had only managed to leave his seat by that point...Commander's fury was completely telegraphed on his face, As he charged towards Weil's partner...

Hot headedness is not really a good trait when fighting multiple opponents...But guess whitebeard pirates never learn....Daiki will just use your crewmate as a meat shield...Are you capable of finishing off your dear friend?!

Weil , like his partner ,used soru to get closer to Daiki first with inhuman speed...(speed becomes 101)... after getting right behind agent , fishman used geppo to fly over masked assassin and his victim..From the air Whaleson's vision of Jozu became even clearer...Even though commander moved with high speed , Weils sharp eyes still could follow Raging bull.... Even though , fishman thought that Jozu did not have balls to go through his friend , Weil could not allow to Risk life of an as important asset as Daiki... Thus fishmsn Hardened his arms with haki and painted it black while descending from the sky right on top of jozu with same attack as his partner used...Aiming to hit commandr between his two huge shoulders.

Gekko Jusshigan"
Requirements: 81 mastery, 71 strength, 61 movement speed
DPS: S
Description:
A combination of Jusshigan and Geppo. After using Geppo to get himself into the air, the user finally uses it to launch himself towards his target in a vertical drop. The added momentum and the vulnerable target makes the following Jusshigan more effective, and harder to avoid.

stregnth: 101 Town Level
+2 ranks from haki is Mountain Level
4 ranks from S DPR is Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki could clearly see the rage that set in Jozu as Stone Li coughed blood and stood there looking rather defeated, his hand was still well within Stone Li's body which slowed down his movement speed significantly.
though impossible to see, Daiki had a massive smile as he bathed himself in the excitement of "more scum" suffering.

HAHAHA!! The Pirate era has shifted the balance towards chaos. was Daiki thinking This rage... YES, THIS RAGE!! It feeds the purpose of balance. Far too long have you pieces of shit ravaged these seas!! HAHA!
While Daiki was sunken in thought Jozu angrily made his move and showed off his devil fruit. moving to the back of Daiki his arm formed into crystals of diamonds. SHIT! was Daiki thinking as he got ready to activate one of the abilities of his six formula, Kami-E. When Weil made a move.

Daiki had only fractions of a second left to move, his Observation Haki is based on awareness. He started to feel every single muscle that was moving, Stone Li's slow but painful breath as his heart weakened, Jozu's tense arms and expression and Weil's confidence in his abilities. It all appeared in his mind as if it was flowing like a river.
Weil is even stronger than I am, but not a match to Jozu alone, for now, I need to survive.
Daiki: Six FORMULAS! KAMI-E. Daiki's body relaxed and became like water, he was ready to stand still, and move his body in a way that will allow him to avoid Jozu's attack. however, still being attached to Stone Li might cause Jozus attack to connect with his subordinate.

Basic Kami-E:
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Reaction Speed.
Description: The user relaxes their body, increasing their reaction speed by Mastery/5. Can not attack.
11-50 mastery: Must stand in one place (2 turn cool down)
51-81 mastery: Can move around. (2 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has a 1 turn cooldown.
81-100 mastery: Can move around.(1 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has no cooldown.

@Ranger @Dr.Respect

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quickly arriving at the demon agent, Jozu unleashes his "BRILLIANT BUSTER!" His large muscular arm launched forward like a rocket propelled machine.

The whale agent flew behind and caught up quickly to the shimmering soldier. His black glistening blows although enraged were still calculated... There is still a chance that Stone Li will survive if I get him to Marco! But I need to win HERE NOW. So Jozu took care to aim before each hit which had given the Tengu man enough time to react with strange fluttering movements of evasive flexations.

DAMN! He's not only fast but has great reaction. I'm sorry Stone Li, but I might not be able to end this qui- "GAAAH" The whale struck the division leader with a descending blast of force from his combined fists in the back causing the shimmering soldier's body to lurch and bend forward in pain. His next blow would be a sudden miss from the alteration of his core.

Jozu would not be in great shape anymore. His bone began to crack. If it weren't for his excellent endurance many other men would have fallen then and there. "DAMN YOU ALL!" he failed his still coated black shimmer infused fist backward hoping to catch the fiendly porpoise (DPR: D with +2 hardening). Immediately Jozu would wince in pain afterward and his stace would break causing his footing to slip and one knee to fall.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sound of the cracking quickly confirmed success of Weil's attack. While still in the air ,Fishman unhardened and pulled his arms back in order to land properly.

Yosh...Looks like our job here is done. No matter how strong this commander is , Nobody can take this level of attack from me and survive. Fortunately all went according to plan....Wait...Whaat....impossible...

It seems assassin had celebrated his victory too soon as enemy who was tough as diamonds swang his massive arm backwards . Fishman could only manage to coat his arm with invisible haki and attempt blocking attack with it ,however Whale was still in the air and could not help but get sent flying towards commander's ship ,with his newly cracked right arm.

pain was excruciating

@NeoRetro @Ranger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daiki was taken aback at how powerful his colleague was.
He could not believe his eyes. A powerful shock hit Jozu as the great Commander of Whitebeard was taken to the ground.
Daiki: WHAT?! THIS BASTARD IS STILL ALIVE!
Daiki witnessed how Weil got sent right into the ship.
Daiki looked Jozu in the eyes, a memory came up. Daiki remembered a battle with his master, often it seemed as if Daiki would win for sure, but his Master would fool him, obviously, Daiki was never stronger than his Master on Jaya back then. Daiki also remembered the words his Master had for him.

------------------- FLASHBACK -----------------------
Daiki's Master: Battles are not only decided by power, by the strength of armies, or the techniques used. Battles are decided within moments set by the gods to give rise to change. The winners, those who are chosen by the gods can see those opportunities, they can feel the strings of fate surrounding them AND they can grasp them! Those who have power, knowledge, and courage are simply a result of these opportunities, so do NOT go around claiming you are INVINCIBLE! When anyone, at any moment, can win the favor of the gods and you simply lose!

Daiki: b... BUT... How can I learn to see? Opportunities? What if someone is overwhelmingly stronger than me? faster? More skilled? What if I am simply inferior?

Daiki's Master: And how did HE get there? Do you think by questioning the possibilities? By whining about the future, that you can achieve anything? Was he born like that? If you lose faith, desire, and courage you have LOST!

----------------- FLASHBACK -----------------

Breathe... Daiki... Focus, grasp the opportunity that the deities of possibilities have laid out for you... was Daiki thinking as he started to breathe regularly, calmly and looked Jozu in the eye.
Daiki: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! disrupting the balance of the World, destroyed what was established for centuries. I will hereby judge you as I have already judged your comrade.
Daiki again reminds himself Grasp the Opportunities LAID OUT TO YOU! Thank you WEIL!

Daiki moved toward Jozu and aimed his right index finger at Jozu's forehead. And covers it in Hardening Haki (DPS +2)
Daiki: This world belongs to the T..E..N..R..Y..U..U..B..I..T..O! SHIGAN!

while repeating the same with his left hand attacking with both in 1 second apart from each other.

Basic Shigan
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Strength.
11-40 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
41-60 Mastery:
Destructive potency: B
61-80 Mastery:
Destructive potency: A
81-100 Mastery:
Destructive potency: S

So DPR:

81 Strength: = 5. Large Building Level + S (+4) + Haki (+2) = 11. Small Country Level

@Ranger @Dr.Respect

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jozu crunched his eyes closed as the pain from the movement of his fist bounced down into his damaged back. "Grrraaa hehehe" but still he smiled, Alright! That was a solid hit.

The bulky bruiser opened his eyes now to an enraged glare from Daiki and his smile immediately faded as he knew time would be running short for Stone Li. As Daiki yelled, Jozu retorted "Hrrmph, I'm the bastard? You're one sick man, assassin. Don't lecture MEEEE!!! OOOOOAAAH!" The warrior flexed his quads with his total power in order to rise again to his feet. Here he comes! Watching the shigan approach his forehead, Jozu stretched out his arms flexing his upper back. The pressure placed on his spine made his nose bleed in pain, but he endured. As the finger bullet reached out before him, Jozu launched his hands together coated just now in black haki with no diamond reinforcement. He aimed for the cipher pol agent's attacking hand as a counter.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIG! BANG!" his words ended with a harsh and sudden "G" sound as his two palms clamped together in an enormous clap! If it hit Daiki's shigan from the sides as intended, it would halt the movement forward by crushing the assassin's hand. Oyaji would roll over in his grave if he knew I let Stone Li die.
Big Bang - the user winds up and smashes his hands together normally causing a huge shock wave, unless interrupted with an object. In which case all the force would be applied to the object stopping his hands.
(requires 100 strength, 61 mastery) - DPR: S

100 strength is City Block level
DPR: S increased this by 4 ranks to Island Level
black haki incresed this by 2 ranks to Large Country level

(this would not stop the next attack with your other hand)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fortunately, fishman slowed down his one way ticket flight via geppo and managed to land on ground somewhat swiftly. Weil found himself in the dead centre of Moby dick's sister ship and his captain. The diamond jozu , whose attention was taken by Masked warrior

Damn you shitty pirate, and i thought that milk was thing of the past...I am gonna crack your diamond one way or another.

Daiki: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! disrupting the balance of the World, destroyed what was established for centuries. I will hereby judge you as I have already judged your comrade.
Daiki again reminds himself Grasp the Opportunities LAID OUT TO YOU! Thank you WEIL!

Daiki moved toward Jozu and aimed his right index finger at Jozu's forehead. And covers it in Hardening Haki (DPS +2)
Daiki: This world belongs to the T..E..N..R..Y..U..U..B..I..T..O! SHIGAN!
This is the best distraction I can get. Now , while this tank is turned around I have to attack again.

]Agent started running with his natural speed , hearing but ignoring little bit of ruckus coming from pirate ship. And for a good reason , fishman was not fast enough to change the outcome of ongoing exchange between assassin and pirate.

All i can do now is to put my trust in Daiki... Hang in there... I will continue hammering my nail.

Weil coats healthy ,seastone glove with black power. Aiming to once again hit Diamond man at the same place , with his full force...His attack will however land 5 seconds after jozus attack.

-Yonsenmaigawara Seiken (四千枚瓦正拳 Yonsenmai-gawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Four Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful straight punch that sends the opponent bigger than the user flying backwards.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Should be large country lvl with strength and +2 haki

@NeoRetro @Ranger

Top Bottom