Wido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey there. My name is Wido, im from Argentina and im 21 years old. Im a college student and id like to try and use this site in my free time.
This is my first attempt at roleplaying, so im still triying to get the hang of things and it may take me a while. If you have any tips ill gladly accept them, specially when it comes to character creation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey there. My name is Wido, im from Argentina and im 21 years old. Im a college student and id like to try and use this site in my free time.
This is my first attempt at roleplaying, so im still triying to get the hang of things and it may take me a while. If you have any tips ill gladly accept them, specially when it comes to character creation.
Welcome aboard!
Any questions please let the team know.
@kakashi19283 @Ichimonji @Ziosa @Larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi! Welcome! I’m from Puerto Rico!

Espero que veas nuestra sección de roleplay. En realidad que hay much as cosas para hacer y aprender, pero now ayudamos. Se divierte.

You can see our One Piece Roleplay section here. But don’t get discouraged on how difficult it looks! Just takes time! Say hi to people at the General Chat here.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome! If you are here to join the roleplay, like Ichimonji said, head on over to the RP Chat thread that he linked and don't be afraid to ask questions. We will do our best to help. 1776 recently joined as well so perhaps he can help you too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome, I would suggest you read the skills and familiarize yourself with it. While it doesnt cover every single concern, it covers like 90% of the rp lol. Especially during character creation. The best way to get started in my opinion, is to simply take a look at the different fight styles listed in the thread. Most will be based off of canon skills, so you just need to choose what you'd like to start with abilities wise and then you can create custom fighting techniques later.

Begin with martial arts techniques, weapon styles, mind, and thennn devil fruits. Mind stat is optional but gives you a lot of interesting utility abilities and devil fruit rules are real important...but getting a devil fruit is something you have to pursue after you begin playing.

Anyways it's a somewhat complicated system, but there's freedom to play out any type of character you want as long as you choose the right abilities, stats, and distribute your points correctly. Feel free to tag me if you have questions and be sure to ask in the rp general chat. I bothered these guys for a week and they still gladly helped me out <3

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to TB, hope you have fun in the RP and as everyone else has said don't be afraid to ask questions/for help

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bienvenidos!

Welcome aboard, if you got any questions just ask away.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
welcome aboard nakama, enjoy your stay! :ayaya:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom