Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Phyric Victory

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just dont see how can they win against Big Mom and Kaido, 30000 strong force, Big Mom pirates, Calamities, Numbers while being uncovered.

If they do win it will be by some miracle.

So that opens the question, will the raid fail or will they win?

If the raid fails i hope Marco, Grand Fleet and few others comes and help SHP.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes it will fail. Strawhats, Firetanks and Germa failed against Big Mom Pirates and had to escape (well Germa got captured but status unknown). We're dealing with an alliance between two Yonko crews, so the raid will collapse even more.

That said, something else will happen. Katakuri can betray Big Mom and get much of the crew to join his side since he's good now and people like and respect him. Blackbeard Pirates can invade WCI and damage Big Mom's forces. Marines may arrive in Wano. Maybe Shanks steps in the end to end the war.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh definitely, I said it in the chapter thread, but Act 3 is typically when a big tragedy happens.

Act 3: Tragedy, loss, betrayal (I'm also expecting all the major flashbacks to be in this Act, Oden, Rox, etc)
Act 4: Surprise help (Grand fleet, Neko and Whitebeard Pirate remnants, Marines maybe), fight, win.
Act 5: After party, leave.

I think Orochi already knowing the location and having plans in place for the people there is also hinting at the failure. Plus you know 4,000 vs 30,000.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zehahaha now the real show begins...betrayal, crazy fights, the real deaths...it will all happen now. So no it won't be an initial success and there might come more after the raid.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will most likely fail. There are not enough forces on alliance's side , on top of that they are less heavy-hitters on alliance too . In latest chapter 955 the narration "The War that will shake the fate of the World itself " suggests that we most likely will have interference other than it being only a Pirate War . So the battle "raid on Ongishima" will signal the beginning of this war and we do not get protagonist victory right off the bat .
[automerge]1568301149[/automerge]
Even if the raid fails it will damage Beast Pirates and Orochi supporters to some extent that the whole Wano gets hope to rise . This damage will have to be significant , in my wildest prediction I see Orochi dying . Then the aftermath will lead to and labelled as Wano &Worst Gen vs Kaido & Big Mom . It has a nice ring to it .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will fail , and number of samurai's will pay the price.
Alone BM's soul ability can kill thousand fodders .
We will witness what we missed in WC arc...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't forget the alliance will grow!
  • Franky preparing for 10000 I am sure more will join
  • Neko will come, even if Marco stays at Sphinx Island there is still the possibility of other WBP renmants joining. Izo, Oars Jr and former Spade Pirates are perfect candidates
  • Denjirou and Witchinghour Boy are still 2 great Wildcards.
  • Both X Drake and Kyoshiro will Most likely betray the Orochi - Kaidou - BM - alliance and join Strawhats with many men.
  • Jinbei will definetly also Join the fight.
  • And never forget Tama is able to tame the Gifters ;)
And never forget it is One Piece Strawhat unlucky Moment will Turn into something great again ;)
I mean Orochi will attack the alliance at the Udon harbour this will Most likely end in Strawhats favour.

Not to mention it will be the end of the "vs Yonkou"-Saga. So I am quite sure Big Mom and Kaidou will fall at the end of this arc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Most likely it will fail. We often forget that Luffy can knock out 50,000 people without moving one finger...

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Most likely it will fail. We often forget that Luffy can knock out 50,000 people without moving one finger...
What's to say Kaido and Big Mom can't do the same?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's to say Kaido and Big Mom can't do the same?
They definitely can do more. But then they are matched almost to perfection Some Scabbards are at the very least YC level that could fair against them. Then we have Luffy, Law, Sanji, Zoro, Kid, Killer, possibly Hawkins at some point. So it wouldn't be that bad would it?

But it will probably fail at first... They are not expecting two Yonko in there

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smoothie, Daifuku, Perospero, Jack etc might be taken out quickly in the process.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smoothie, Daifuku, Perospero, Jack etc might be taken out quickly in the process.
Jack and Smoothie quickly? cmon, they deserve some chapter of spotlight with alot of actions!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jack and Smoothie quickly? cmon, they deserve some chapter of spotlight with alot of actions!
Cracker was taken out in a few chapters. The fights could last long in OP time before getting off paneled. King and Queen are much more important imo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I do think it will fail, but the mysterious person that was behind Law in previous chapter might be part of a new group that could be the game changer. The SH fleet could help’as as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I do think it will fail, but the mysterious person that was behind Law in previous chapter might be part of a new group that could be the game changer. The SH fleet could help’as as well.
I don't know if any of them are strong to damage two Yonkos. They can take out a huge chunk of the army and probably some top commanders too, but still we have two enemy Yonko allied together

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea i lean it will fail.

There is no Marco , Nekomamushi , enough men , intel , Big Mom is there and those big monsters too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The raid will fail unless something ultra big happens, and I think there is a big chance it will, by ultra big I mean that entire Strawhat Grandfleet will appear plus Marco and Neko Whitebeard pirates and rest of the Minks plus Sabo, Dragon and RA. And Jinbe.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think it will fail, the raid will still take place the night of full moon and it will work out. We don't know the detailed raid plan, but I'm thinking of Sengoku Period Castle Raid where Kaido's Mansion Blueprint will come into place. The raid will not be smooth, but the alliance will pull through, there will be reinforcements, lots of betrayals, maybe a 3rd and 4th party will interfere the raid.

I just can't see the alliance taking a beating during the raid, falling back and rally back for a second showdown, it's not realistic, so many will die in the first failed raid. There's just no more room for failure/delay story wise.

I don't really care about the number 30.000 or 40.000, the alliance agreed they can take on Kaido+Orochi's forces so I'll believe their reasoning. Big Mom is a problem, but Law and Drake might just come in clutch for this one, not to mention the many potential reinforcement and betrayal, it might just balance things out.

As for the Kabuki act structure, I can see Oden's death as the tragedy aspect, all that's left is a quick resolution to Orochi's shenanigans before Act 4 starts.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just can't see the alliance taking a beating during the raid, falling back and rally back for a second showdown, it's not realistic, so many will die in the first failed raid. There's just no more room for failure/delay story wise.
There are still a lot of samurais in prison. The best ones are captured and not freed yet. Also no Nekomamushi and Marco , no Denjiro. Plus Luffys fleet can always come

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There are still a lot of samurais in prison. The best ones are captured and not freed yet. Also no Nekomamushi and Marco , no Denjiro. Plus Luffys fleet can always come
Yes those are all possible reinforcements, no reason why they can't make it in time for this raid.

Anyway Mr Morj has good videos on youtube on why the raid will fail and why Wano arc will last alot longer. Check it out.

Top Bottom