Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Says he might play a future game but asks to be removed from notice of said game. :blobconfused:
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't want to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.
[automerge]1595372450[/automerge]
Says he might play a future game but asks to be removed from notice of said game. :blobconfused:
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't want to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.

Last edited:
Reactions: AL.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.
[automerge]1595372450[/automerge]

I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

You have your own version of ToS , wholy moly i play it on live games . If anyone is hosting please please tell me .

I love this Town of salem Game . I was planning to host something like this in another place but someone here designed this !

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

You have your own version of ToS , wholy moly i play it on live games . If anyone is hosting please please tell me .

I love this Town of salem Game . I was planning to host something like this in another place but someone here designed this !
We even have custom roles for ToS where players can create roles which Hosts can implement in their own games

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Nessos game has still to fill, go sign up there! xd

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:datea: a reminder...

Hosts of mafia games need to submit their completed participant list in order for folks to get Salties. *cough @Dragomir cough @Beky cough*
These lists are also used for record keeping so... if it's not here we're not gonna dig around for it.

Top Bottom