Wolfgang Thread

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:datea: a reminder...

Hosts of mafia games need to submit their completed participant list in order for folks to get Salties. *cough @Dragomir cough @Beky cough*
These lists are also used for record keeping so... if it's not here we're not gonna dig around for it.
I said today ill do it and i forgot :pepehands:

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes. I had been hella dormant thanks to uni life and a whole lotta other crap.
Whats up bro? Havent seen you in a while :pepemusic:
There's a couple of high quality female players making Salem vids, look up Keli the Forger and Holly the Mayor
Damn when did you get back? Welcome back mate.
@Beky @Shottie @novaselinenever could one of y'all remove me from the mafia players tag list? Thanks.
I couldnt even get my tag remove and I quit :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is a way to solve this. come here more frequently :sarcasticshottie:
I used to when I was reading One Piece or other popular manga and when playing mafia. However the games weren't as fun anymore, activity in games were tilting me. Besides that not much to do around here, maybe we should try to get more members.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I used to when I was reading One Piece or other popular manga and when playing mafia. However the games weren't as fun anymore, activity in games were tilting me. Besides that not much to do around here, maybe we should try to get more members.
more members starting with you, you are the first "more member"! :pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The flaw in that logic is that people can't play Mafia by themselves
???
I think you miss my point. If 20 people sign up for a game then 20 people should be playing it not 5. That's what the games here became up until I decided stop.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
???
I think you miss my point. If 20 people sign up for a game then 20 people should be playing it not 5. That's what the games here became up until I decided stop.
We just had a game of 200 pages in just 6 cycle phase. Games before that were similar.

Thing is you shouldnt expect much activity from the games that dont need it

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And odd is right.
People say i dont wanna play bcs people.dont sign up wheres they themself.dont sign up.

Maybe if people saw you sign up they would follow the same.

Top Bottom