Recent content by aa-dono

  1. aa-dono

    Traditional Mafia Round 0: The Weebs Invade Thriller Bark

    Thanks for the ping. Unfortunately, I can't play this month T-T /out
  2. aa-dono

    Town of Salem Town of Salem: Game 0.5

    Yes!
  3. aa-dono

    Town of Salem Town of Salem: Game 0.5

    I'm sorry, a little booked for the month. Thanks for the ping!
  4. aa-dono

    Manga Detective Conan

    I've never found the normal cases boring. They're fun to read and make guesses about.
  5. aa-dono

    Traditional Mafia Round 0: The Weebs Invade Thriller Bark

    It's Retsuko
  6. aa-dono

    Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

    Like Rej said, spectating like having access to mafia chat etc (of course I won't post). In my homesite, we have a separate chat for spectators where they can discuss about the game while it's ongoing. It's basically like being a host without the rights to post/moderate. You get to see...
  7. aa-dono

    Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

    Do you accept spectators?
  8. aa-dono

    Hello

    Sankyu sankyu~ Welcome to you too, Roogy :3
  9. aa-dono

    Hello

    Greetings! Hope your day is well
  10. aa-dono

    Traditional Mafia Round 0: The Weebs Invade Thriller Bark

    /in Obi - Akagami no Shirayukihime Retsuko - Aggretsuko
  11. aa-dono

    Music KPOP

    I like Twice
  12. aa-dono

    What are you listening to

  13. aa-dono

    Regular Mafia Round 0: Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

    Is this still open? If so, /in nvm T_T
  14. aa-dono

    Fan Club Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

    me!
  15. aa-dono

    thank you thank you :D

    thank you thank you :D
Top Bottom