Recent content by Nicolo Makaveli

  1. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Long story, a lot of geopolitics is involved, due to it I'm a second rate citizen with no rights, hell I'd say nagtivy rights lol.
  2. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Can't, I'll be kidnapped by the state if I come out of my house. My only chance is to escape, I'm working on it, it's really hard and requires a lot of meticulous planning.
  3. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    It's time for me to leave again, I'll come back if I manage to escape.
  4. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Everybody is buying stuff while my my broke ass can't find an employment.
  5. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Honestly, US is too wild for me, if I don't have any other choice then maybe. US has many states in it, and I'm not really sure which one would fit me. If I was a rich men, then I could visit US as a tourist and figure out where to stay, but I'm not, I'm dirt broke because I've been lucked in my...
  6. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Happy new year's eve everyone. Unfortunately it's not that easy, first I can't actually leave right now, the border is closed. Second, I don't have enough money to sustain myself more than a few weeks (at best), so I'd need to find an employment really quick, like in mater of days. Third is...
  7. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Anyone from Europe? Which country would you recommend me to emigrate?
  8. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Oh so here's where everybody is. I found you
  9. Nicolo Makaveli

    Nice to meet you.

    Nice to meet you.
  10. Nicolo Makaveli

    Anyone from Europe?

    Anyone from Europe?
  11. Nicolo Makaveli

    General RP General Chat

    Ah hi. :pepethinking:
  12. Nicolo Makaveli

    Guys, my scanlation group needs more translators, is there anyone who knows Japanese and wants...

    Guys, my scanlation group needs more translators, is there anyone who knows Japanese and wants to join?
  13. Nicolo Makaveli

    THanks man, sorry for the late reply.

    THanks man, sorry for the late reply.
  14. Nicolo Makaveli

    [MEDIA]

  15. Nicolo Makaveli

    [MEDIA]

Top Bottom