Recent content by Sir

  1. Chapter Discussion One Piece 1007: Tanuki-san

    I've looked at a bunch of theories and I think the one I can get behind the most is that Oden is dead. And this Oden is Otama's Teapot Bunbuku-kun who has the Tanuki Fruit. Oda is just trolling us.
  2. Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 955: Enma

    Another thing. Is Capone on his way to Dressrosa? That island he's in front of looks like Dressrosa.
  3. Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 955: Enma

    WOW! What a chapter! I wonder who the traitor is who leaked all the info to the shogun. And Zoro finally has his future black blade :O
  4. Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 954: Like Giving Wings To A Dragon

    Insane chapter wow. I'm so curious about the numbers.
  5. Hello Nakama!

    Hi guys, I'm Sir (Serthhi) from OJ. I'm 21 years old and I love One Piece! I'm looking forward to checking out all the discussions and theories you guys make!
Top Bottom