Salty Doubloons
As for treasure apples;

The prism apple
The alchemists apple
The snare apple

Are these ok?
These are great, I'll try and find some pics for you
[automerge]1567934718[/automerge]
You may have noticed each battle thread has a poll, that has nothing to do with the actual outcome of each fight it's just simply a prediction tool. Anything can happen
[automerge]1567935406[/automerge]
[automerge]1567935638[/automerge]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sry was a bit too busy recent days to check TB. Hope you were able to continue your fights and be able to selforganize yourselves. Will check pms and battle threads tomorrow, keep it going :)
[automerge]1568314923[/automerge]
I thought about thought about the timelimit thing and I to be honest it is too stressy. I mean this tournament is here to have fun!!!
So fuck the rules and keep in fighting.
I am.sure you will find the right moment to end the fights!

I really should have listened to @oddoddfruit he suggested it before we started.
For now timelimit expanded to ~48h

Updated the winning conditions ;)
How to win?
You are so awesome that the other one declares you to the winner. If your opponent doesn't response for more then 48h we assume your awesomeness Made him unable to respond so you will have won.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
odd, this tag didn't reach me. Do you have an idea of when the second round will start?
I will check out the pms and threads tonight and ask the participants, if they plan to continue.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
odd, this tag didn't reach me. Do you have an idea of when the second round will start?
Well the time limits are off but we also plan to end round 1 soon, I really don't know what the heck we're doing. Organising events is a lot of 'fun' sometimes but I beleve @Nessos has this under control.

Until then I recommend making some crowd posts but rest assured everyone will get their turn

Top Bottom